Thiam- The boy clad in a pink...

By Soft_Lilacs

Theo is a new appearance at Beacon Hills high school, and well, Liam is charmed. More

The boy in a hoodie
Chapter 2: The forest
Chapter 3: Swimming in pink
Chapter 4: Caught in pieces
Chapter 5: Theo's shampoo
Chapter 6: His presence
Chapter 7: Buried in his arms
Chapter 8: Dirty Laundry
Chapter 10: Arising Tension
Chapter 11: Lost Boy
Chapter 12: Taking his pain
Chapter 13: Embraces in the Morning
Two boys in One Hoodie

Chapter 9: Crystal droplets, and baby blue

1.9K 60 17
By Soft_Lilacs

Theo was just supposed to pick up Liam from practice, and  he tried to remember Liam's words, 'not to get confront Jesse', but as the wolf stood there watching that cocky headed blond mass of idocracy, all he wanted to to was snap his neck. .......   And bury him in the woods.   ..........   But those baby blue eyes kept circling back to his mind. Those, beautiful, powder blue eyes....Theo's heart swooned in memory of Liam's almond shaped eyes. They looked beautiful to him, he just wanted to kiss away every tear that fell from the corner of them, his lips tickling the long dark lashes... Theo cursed. Those damn eyes.

Then, Theo's own set of sparkly orbs snapped back to the blond mass. He had told Liam that he was just going to grab something in the school while Liam waited outside, and he really was, but as he saw Jesse's plastic posse leaving him open for confrontation, Theo couldn't stop himself. He was strolling up to him in a maddened frenzy, and now inches away, the cocky boy turned, a smirk drooping from his sullied lips.

"Woah Big Guy—" He was stopped short of his insult by Theo's hand, which had grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pinned him against the wall. Theo brought his face in close proximity, so that his deep voice was booming in the now annoyed boy's ear.

"Stay. Away. From. Liam."

"Oh ho. Or else what? Is he your boy now. Just like he was mine?" Jesse spat the words out in a cruel snarl.

Theo didn't plan on hurting Jesse, curtesy of Liam's request, but the words he just spat sent him in to a reddened frenzy. His fist met the face of the other. Then he backed away, letting Jesse crumple to the floor, just as Jesse had done to Liam the day previous. "Don't you dare claim him, his isn't something to be owned, Liam was nothing but kind to you, you worthless trash, you don't deserve him...and neither to I." Theo had whispered the last bit, so Jesse didn't hear it.

"What the hell?" The boy wiped the blood from his lips, standing up. "And who are you to act all high and mighty, Raeken. Don't try and tell me you have nothing but good intentions."

Theo snapped back at the boy, "What are you talking about, I would never hurt him."

"Hurt him no, tsk tsk." Jesse was playing with him, and Theo knew it, but he was helpless against it. What did this boy know?  "Well, maybe not physically, but I know your family has a habit of leaving people behind.---Shaking them dry, taking everything, and leaving nothing."

Theo was enraged, how did Jesse know anything about his family? He had buried that evidence long ago. Theo could barely contain his rage, well actually he could minimally contain his rage, so when he punched Jesse, it didn't kill him...just knocked him out...but right before he did so, he whispered through gritted teeth. "Don't you dare talk like you know me. Oh—and outside of practice? I better not catch you within a five foot radius of Liam." With that the blond mop of hair flicked out light a light. Theo's knuckles sending him out of consiousness.

——

Liam was sitting outside on the bench when he saw, well first he felt, the presence of Theo, his seething anger was so strong it was almost contagious, and when the beta turned to see Theo walking out the door of the boy's locker room, he was fearful to see red dripping from his clenched fist.

"Theo!" Liam ran over to the boy, leaving his scattered paperwork to blow away in the wind.
"Theo, What happened? Theo talk. now." Liam shook his shoulders, when he caught a scent he recognized. "Jesse. Why do you smell like Jesse!"

Theo looked away and talked through clenched teeth. "He was asking for it."

"Theo..." Liam was conflicted with anger and worry. He wished that Theo hadn't gotten involved, but he mostly just didn't want him caught up in the mess. "Where is he."

"What? You want to know where that pathetic bastard is?!! The whole point is to get away from him!" Theo was shaking in angered confusion.

"Believe me I know, but if I know that conniving Jesse, he'll paint you the offender claiming himself the victim, and you'll end up behind bars or something." Liam snarled this time, he was glad no one else was around to see this sight. Theo looked like he was about to murder someone. It would have scared the beta if he didn't know the wolf.

When Liam continued to stare intently at Theo waiting for an answer, he reluctantly nodded towards the rusting boy's locker room, and followed Liam as he entered. Theo was disgusted as he watched Liam wash the unconscious boy's face with a damp cloth.

"Now I just need him to get up..." Liam spoke to no one in particular.

"I'll take care of that." Theo strolled up to the boy and slapped him square across the face. Liam glared at him, but his attention was pulled back to Jesse as the eyelids of the cocky boy fluttered.

"Liam...What a nice surprise. Is your protector here?" He turned his head to face Theo. "Ah yes of course he is."

"Shut up." Liam's voice was shrill with anger. both Theo and Jesse were suprised. "Now I can only assume what just down between you two. But you are going to leave Theo alone. Your going to walk out of here, and pretend nothing-ever-happened."

"You see, " Jesse began, "These demands are being made, but you can't just threaten me with violence it's not going to work. As soon as you leave I'm just going to run off and expose you..."

"You won't." Liam snapped him off. "Because otherwise I'll expose you."

"Oh please, you wouldn't. You would have done it already if you were, but I'm sure poor little Liam doesn't want to be seen as a victim by his older brother Scottie."

Liam had to hold his arm in front of Theo to stop him. He glared his baby blue eyes in a menacing motion at Jesse. "You'd be surprised at what I'm capable these days."

Theo watched in shock at the strange encounter between the two, he had never seen Liam so furious. Had I done this? This was my fault, if I hadn't attacked Jesse.... Jesse's face drained of color,  when Liam whispered something in his ear, and he swallowed as he managed a nod.

"Let's go Theo, he's not going to talk now." Theo followed the demanding boy out the door leaving the paled one in silence. When they arrived at Theo's truck, the sky was starting to dim. Liam stood at the door. "Well are you going to unlock it?" He tapped his foot in frustration.

"Liam," Theo cooed. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have..."

"No you shouldn't have."he snapped.

"I just can't can't leave him alone knowing he thinks he can treat you however he wants Liam, its not okay."

"Well," Liam scoffed. "At least he'll leave us alone now. I can promise that."

This statement made Theo nervous. "Liam, what are you talking about?"

After a moment of nothing but the whistle of a brewing storm above, Liam opened up. "One of the things that brought us so close was sharing that we both thought, that maybe we, were you know...into guys." Liam twiddled nervously with his thumbs. Theo wondered why, I mean he hoped Liam liked guys, he was a guy, and they had kissed, had that kiss not meant what I thought it did? Theo's thoughts were torn away as he attention went back to the beta's sad voice.

"But there's a lot of known homophobic students at this school, so we agreed not to say anything. Until now. He didn't think that I would seeing as that would expose me too but...I had to." Then Liam did something that really surprised Theo. He laughed, but in contorted pain.

"But it was worth it I mean did you see his face?" as he spewed these words his eyes clouded over with unrecognizable emotion.

This wasn't Liam, no this wasn't his Liam. "Liam, stop okay, I'm sorry I'll fix this." Once again, Theo wrapped his arms around the boy, hoping to revive the one he knew. "Liam, please, I'm sorry just..."

Liam's eyes cleared at the touch of Theo, the wind seemed to embrace them as well as the two hugged needingly, echoing the whispers of their names through the rustle of the leaves around them.

"Dont't be, actually, I should thank you. I feel better now. More in control..." Tears started welding in his blue eyes. "See I don't even know why I'm crying right now." his voice broke. " I swear I'm okay."

Theo cupped the beta's face. Kissing away his tears. "Liam, no you don't have to be okay."

Liam looked down. "But that makes me weak."

"God no Liam. Look at me. You are not weak. Strength is not determined by how many tears you cry, by how many times you break. Liam, strength manifests in so many different ways. And you better believe you have strength." Theo pressed his nose up against the beta's. Locking his own eyes in with the sparkling of the other's. "And you are a living pillar of it."

This time Liam insinuated it. His soft lips crashed against Theo's. They were wet from his tears, but neither of them minded. It was a kiss full of need. Not one of lust, but of reassurance. The two were bonding, becoming one. Becoming a pair, whether they knew it or not.

When they broke off they began to laugh, smiling in each other's eyes. Theo wiped away the last of Liam's tears. And as the storm left the eyes of the beta, it went to the eyes of the sky as it began pouring down crystal droplets. The two looked up.

"Come on puppy let's go home. You smell like sweat."

"Hey! You potato head!" Liam punched Theo teasingly. But Theo just smiled, and the two climbed in the truck.

He was started to fall, like really fall for this boy. It was an unexpected deveopment.

A/N: Just gonna ask you all of you had any requests? I might not be able to fit it in—buttt if you say wanted like a new character to come into play-or something 🤷‍♀️ anyway hope you like it!💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 302 9
thiam social media fic! (with some real life chapters) set after The Wild Hunt! Theo comes back after almost a year. some things are the same, but s...
185K 3.4K 56
the sweetest smiles hide the darkest secrets the prettiest eyes hide the saddest hurt the most beautiful souls hide the ugliest truth -season 5 teen...
91.3K 3.4K 30
After Liam Dunbar gets expelled for trashing the teachers car, he goes to Beacon Hills High School. Brett transfers to Beacon Hills High School a yea...
14.1K 387 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...