Written in the Stars

By Arielhope1216

A story about the Riverdale ship Falice. I don't own any of these characters. I also want it to be know that... More

Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Seven

229 12 0
By Arielhope1216

Alice's POV:
  It has been two weeks since FP and I had that argument and I hadn't seen him since. I had been avoiding Pop's like my life depended on it because I knew he worked their.
   The worst part of it was that most mornings I have been getting sick and nauseous. Betty has been getting really worried about me, even more worried then she was when I was drunk on a daily basis. Since I had this suspicion I haven't touched a drop of alcohol out of fear (or hope) that I could be true.  Betty has barely left me alone, so I had no chance to risk finding out. I knew that at one point I would have too. I was afraid of how my life would forever if it were true. The thing that would terrify me the most, having to see him again.

  FP's POV:
  I missed her, I missed her SO much! I just keep replaying that moment in my head over and over again wondering what I could have done differently. How I should have kissed her and told her how I feel. I know how I feel, but how will how tell her? How can I show her?

  "Hey, dad I have question, or more of a request?" Jughead said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure, boy what's up?"

"Well , the Serpents are having that big party at the trailer park tomorrow."

"Yeah?"

"Betty and I were talking and we think it would be a good idea to invite her mom."

"Excuse me?" Did I just hear him correctly?

  "Alice, or Ms. S, used to be a Serpent, and Betty was telling me about how worried she has been about her recently. We think this would be a good way to get her out of the house. Actually Betty should be telling her right now, so I guess it was more of a notice then a question. Anyway, I'm going to Pop's."

  Jughead left me with my most wide open. I'm going to see Alice tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
746K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...