Be My Superhero~Liam Dunbar~

By MAYhMAY

She's a Succubus He's a werewolf With great power comes great responsibility, but how can they be responsible... More

Be My Superman ~Liam Dunbar~
Cherry Lollipops and The Deputy
Pizza and The Hottie
Lacross and A Great Dane
The Alph and The Beta
so.......
here's a poem I wrote

Parties and Dinner

459 18 5
By MAYhMAY

Ideal nights for me would be sitting in front of my TV watching Game of Thrones while eating Luck Charms. But noooo as duties of a fae and a girl who might like the Alpha's new Beta I am sitting on the wooden floors of Lydia Martins expensive wooden floors.

Trying to lighten the mood of everyone in the room I mentioned my special friend that I was in my bag. "I brought Whisky" I said dragging out the "y". But when I pulled it out of my bag it was half empty. I probably drak it and know I'm tipsy. It curbs the cravings. And yes I am aware that I have used that excuse already but this is and will forever be my excuse. Deal with it.

"Aren't you alittle young to be drinking?" Challenged Stilinski. Wow I really hated that kid.

With the fakest smile I could muster up I retorted. " Aren't you a little old to still be a virgin?"

Malia and him glanced at eacother and then at the rest of the group. Finally after about a minute of awkward yet intrigued stareds Stilinski looked down to me on the floor. "No comment."

I smiled at myself for my small victory and drank some more of the strong beverage I held in my hand.

Soon after our little banter we heard the door start opening. Scott swiftly wrapped his hug Big Foot hands around my tiny arm and pulled me off the floor, mean while me being caught by surprise I spilled some drink on the floor. This recieved a harsh disaproving glare from Lydia.

Liam walked in obviously confused by all of our presences. Kira closed the door after him whispering a guilty sorry. He looked so pissed to say the least. "What the hell is going on here?"

Stiles surprisingly took the stage and spoke first. "Think of it like an intervention. And you have a problem Liam." Great analogy their Stilinski.

Scott began to speak and I just zoned out as he droned on and on about all the supernatural bullshiters that lived in Beacon Hills. While Scott gave his little speech I kept sucking whiskey up through my mustache straw. I had it hidden in my bag. It was so cute it made it look like I had a mustache and that made drunk Annabella a very happy person.

Once Liam was up to date on the 4-1-1 he started recaping on all the things he learned today at Beacon Hills School for Supernatural Begginers.

"Werewolf." He said gestiring to Scott who nodded.

"Werecoyote."

"Banshee"

"Fox?" He said asking Kira.

"Kitsune, but fox works too." She said correcting him.

Turning to Stilinski he asked "What are you?"

"For a little while I was possesed by an evil spirit. Very evil." He said uncomfortable about yhe fact that he was the only none supernatural.

"What are you know?" Liam persisted.

"Uh better-I" responded Stilinski not sure how to answer.

Liam turned to me and when we locked eyes it litterally felt like someone was pulling at my heart strings. "And what are you?" He asked the question that everyone in this room was itching to ask. But I wouldn't give it away so easily.

"I-" I hesitated thats what I did. "I am clearly not drunk enough for this." I replied to his question while talking a nice long sip from my bottle for extra effect. Thankfuly he changed the topic.

Looking over at the chains he looked back at us. "Are those for me?"

Malia went all jelly on his ass. " No, there for me." She said making her eyes glow up like neon blue glow sticks. Talk about drama.

He of course was taken aback by the sudden eye color change. "How'd you do that?"

Scott decided to take back his role as proffessor of BHST ( Beacon Hills Supernatural Training.) Yoou'll learn. But first you have to get through the full moon."

"The moons already out." Obviously Liam Obviously.

Scott observed him closer. "And your starting to feel something?" He questioned exlectantly.

"I feel like I'm sorounded by abunch of psychotic nutjobs. You guys are out of your freaking mids!" His breath grew ragged and deep. He was clearly losing his shit and not just because of his Anger Issues. "I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care! I'm walking out of here and if any of you try to stop me i'm ganna-"

He stopped and grabbed at his head. "Liam whats wrong?" Scott asked.

"You don't hear that?" He answered his question with another question.

Oh shit how many people did Liam tell about the party.

~~~~~~~~~

Liam was dragged away by Scott and his faithful lover Kira and Malia by Stilinski. Leaving me with tons of teenagers to party with. Some of them weren't even teens. Perverts. It's been like an hour since they left.

Walking in between bodies I finally colided with just the person I was Looking for. James River. I looked through his file and this guy has been suspected of some pretty bad things. Murder. Rape. Domestic vilence. Plus the guys like 25 years old what the hell is he doing at a highschool party.

"Hi." I looked up at him through my lashes.

He looked down at me and smiled. It took me so much effort to keep a pleasant look on my face. He had a creepervsmile on that practically screamed for me to get away from him.

He slipped his hands around my waistand we started dancing to the awsome techno music that was playing might I add. BLACK WIDOW by Iggy came on and I started to use my persuasion to loosen him up. I slowly started to lead him torwards the front door, that wasn't to far away from the woods.

"Where are we going?" He was starting to get suspicious. I grabbed his hand stroking my thumb across the top of his knuckles. Persuasion litterally rolled off of my body, into his.

"Shhh, it's a secret." I said. I usually wouldn't say stuff like that but I was drunk and hungry. I went onto my tiptoes and kissed his mouth gently. I could tell he wanted more but I needed to prepare myself first. Because as soon as our lips touched O heard the screams of all of the girls he hurt.

The further we got into the woods the more sober I became. We kept walking him trailing behind me in a daze, until I thought it was far enough.

I stoped and took a deep breath. Turning around swoftly I kissed him roughly the screams almost making bile rise up into my mouth. Pushing him against the tree I started to feel three pairs of eyes landing on me and the monster I am. His hands started to roam and I wanted to keep the small shread of innocence I had left.

I opened my eyes at the same time that he did and saw in the my own. Cold white pupils. Pulling my mouth away only centimeters away I felt his soul slowly seperate from his body, and it started to feed mine.

Once it was done I closed my eyes and pulled away hereing a loud thump. I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was James' body.

He was one of the most curupt souls I had ever had.

Eyes open I walk over to his body and I check his pockets. I found eighty dollars and a Visa. A succubus' victim always dies with a smile on their face, the skin around their mouth pigmented due to a dark grey due to the fae touch.

I got up once more after pocketing my suvineers. Walking around to his other side I stood over his body and let my wings out of my back. A rush of freedom and peace rushed through me. I knelt down on one knee about to perform the necessary ritual after a feeding.

'Snap'

I looked up to see Scott, and a man who I didn't recognize, alson next to his new Alpha stood Liam in complete control. They all wire masks of horror, fear, and awe. I couldn't focus on them I had to finish what I started.

Bent down placeing my hands on the back of his neck and the other on his heart. My big grey wings wrapped around the rest of his body, giving of a heat as powerful as the one radiating from my hands. In mear seconds the bady had disintegrated into ashes.

I looked up to them right before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start ready to defend myself from anything and anyone but I was met with several pairs of eyes. Five to be exact.

Deaton spoke first." It was a very brave thing you did." He begun and I decided to stop him right there.

"Okay look Bub I don't need your help or you praise. I've delt with this from the beggining. So I'm ganna pass on the Dr. Phil session. Kay." I said hastily wanting to get away from these people. I stood up and in the first three steps I felft myself falling. But two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I looked up to meet eyes with Liam. It felt so good to be wrapped around in his scent. I pushed him away stumbeling, but stabelizing myself on the couch. That reminds me.

"Where the hell am I?"

"We're at Scotts house." Stilinski answered my question with pity in his eyes.

"What do you think your doing? I don't need your pity!" I yled pissed at how weak I looked in front of them.

A sudden wetnessed tickled my cheek. I toucked my cheeck to find blood. I looked at Deatin expectantly, because he always seemed to have the answer to everything. "It's your body healing it's self from the inpure soul you consumed."

"No I don't think thats it." I said objecting stubornly just wanting to get out of here.

Liam finally spoke up. "You need to calm down and rest."

"No it's just a little eye blood guys." I tried reasoning this time." I think O just sneezed to hard."

Stiles sickered finding my attempt both funny and tragic. Wait weres Deaton. I turn around to see him some right behind me holding a seringe with a clear liquid in it. A suuden pain come from my neck as I watched him jabb the needle into my skin. "It's just a sedative." He explained to me not that it made matyers better.

Feeling my stomach drop I notciced I was falling and once again Liam caught me. He carried me upstairs to what I'm guessing was a spare room. Tucking me in he never broke contact and thats how I fell asleep. Staring into the vass ocean that were the eyes of the boy I fell for. But he was there to catch me.

The real question is will he always be there to catch me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading as always comment vote younknow the drill. Anyways peace guys ope you like the new chapter. Make sure to check out my story Ashes. Mkay gooood byyyeeee my lovlies XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...