Detective Espinoza

Od TaylorMasters_

After the death of his love Chloe and the loss of his wings, Lucifer finds that he gets past his grieving wit... Více

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Sixteen

2K 62 15
Od TaylorMasters_

Chapter 16

A/N: warning this chapter includes sexual content. I placed markers 《♡》 at the beginning and end of the scene. 

"Hay wake up." Lucifer felt hands shaking his body. He opened his eyes and felt the happiest when he saw his love Dan waking him up. "Come eat I made breakfast." Dan said as he walked towards the kitchen counter.

"Danniel I am the devil, I don't really  need food. I don't get hungry. " He said as he sat up in bed and looked at Dan who was in a different pair of sweatpants with no shirt on.

"Just humor me, Lucifer." Dan said with a sigh. "There's an extra toothbrush under the sink in the bathroom." He pointed towards the bathroom.

Lucifer got up and went into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and got into the shower cubicle. He washed his hair first then his body came next. He turned off the water and pulled a towel to wipe himself down but stopped when he felt this gut tightening painfully and letting out a growl. What's happening,  Maze said the pains would stop.

He quickly left the bathroom and pulled on a fresh pair of boxers that were on the bed. He pretended as if everything was okay because he knew that if Dan knew he was hurting again, he would tell him to leave so he could be safe. He went to the kitchen, laid a soft kiss on Dan's cheek before taking a seat.

Lucifer started eating the pancakes and bacon with OJ. He paused eating when he felt a foreign sensation in his stomach, but he continued eating when he saw Dan's questioning glance.

"Oh goodness, I feel so stuffed." Lucifer said after eating his breakfast. Dan's brows went up in confusion.

"I thought you said you don't need food. I assumed that meant food made no difference in your body." Dan stated as he got up to wash the used dishes. Lucifer also took notice of the non existent pain in his gut. Could it be that he was just hungry?

"Something is wrong, I need to go see Maze. I'll cone back later, you'll find me here when you return from work." Qith thats said he gave Dan a deep kiss, Dan pulled Lucifer into him by his hips and couldn't help pushing his hips into the devil.

"Okay, keep me posted." Dan said after letting go of Lucifer, Lucifer went to leave the apartment but Dan called to him,"Hey babe? Put on some clothes before you leave." Dan laughed at the blush that painted the devil's ears. Lucifer quickly ran to the bed and pulled on his neatly ironed suit before finally leaving the apartment.

Shit, I hope he's okay. I can't lose him now. Not when I can't live without him. Dan thought as he went to get ready for work

||

"Mazikeen!" Lucifer called out as he closed the door behind him. Linda cane out from a corner wearing just her sleeping gown.

"Oh my god Lucifer it's too early to be making such noises. She's coming. Coffee?" She said as she walked past him into her kitchen. Lucifer followed her and took a seat at the island table, Linda served him a large mug of white coffee.

"Why are you drinking that disgusting stuff?" Maze said as she came into the kitchen wearing only a bright pink gown. Lucifer's mouth fell open when Maze went and placed a light kiss on Linda's waiting lips.

"Uh what? You two are... what? You know what, I don't even want to know. " he said and drank more coffee. He was enjoying the beverage- that was something new.

"Yeah mind your own business." Maze said and sat down looking Lucifer up and down. Her face got a confused expression and she sniffed out at him. "You smell weird, different. Are you sick again?" She asked.

"Something is wrong, this morning I was hungry and I suddenly enjoy food." He said after Linda got up to go change for work. Maze looked in thought for a few minutes before she got up and walked towards him. She took a knife and swiped it across his arm qhich started bleeding.

"You're not healing. What happened after you left me?" She asked as she pulled out a first aid kit from under the table.

I had the most amazing night of my eternal life. He thought with a smirk, but it fell off when he remembered his wish last night. He had wished to be mortal so he could be with Dan. Who granted my wish? Was it you father? He recalled the bright light he saw before falling asleep.

"I'm mortal." He stated out loud, Maze's eyes widened.

"What! How?" She exclaimed, "Did that angel do something to you before we got her?" She asked frantically.

"No, father did this." He said with a smile. Maze was flabbergasted by the man's calmness and apparent happiness.

"Why are you not angry?"

"Because it's what I want, he granted my wish for once." He said in a small voice, still smiling.

"Why would you want to be human?" She was so coneand couldn't comprehend.

"Because of love. I don't want to live forever and see Dan get old and die while I stay youthful and alive. He is my soulmate, I can feel it Maze." He said and it finally dawned on Maze, she nodded in understanding. 

"If it is your wish, I will always support you." She said and sat back down. Lucifer got up and walked towards the door, he smiled back at Maze and left Linda's house to go back to his penthouse.

When he arrived at his penthouse he laid down on his bed and thought about his situation. A tear slid down the side of his face as he thought about how his father had gifted him this wish. Being unable to use my powers won't be easy but I will make it work. For love, for Dan and Beatrice.  He thought as he cleaned up his penthouse and then qent down to the club that was still not open during the afternoon.

He sat at the piano and played Fur Elise slowly. The melody getting him lost in his head, he didn't even notice the time passi until his stomach clenched in hunger. This is gonna take some getting used to, he thought as he got up to go buy himself lunch. He drove to the nearest restaurant and ordered a chicken burger with OJ.

After eating at the restaurant he decided to go buy something for Dan at the jewelry shop he saw across the road. Ding! The bell at the door alerted the man at the counter of a customer.

"Good afternoon how may I be of help?" The old man asked with a genuine smile gracing his face.

"Uhm, I'd like to buy a necklace for my lover." Lucifer said as he looked over the chains on display.

"Oh what is her style sir?"

"His. I don't know about style but he is a detective." Lucifer said looking at the old man expecting to see shock or disgust in his features, but the man didn't lose his smile.

"Oh how about these dog tags? You can have a message engraved onto it or a name with a date." The man said pointing to a silver chain that had a square center piece.  Lucifer nodded and the man pulled it out from the display glass. "What would you have written on it?"

"From being a stranger to being my lifeline.♡" Lucifer wrote of a small piece if paper and handed it to the old man. The man read it with a smile and went to a machine, to engrave the words.

He came back with the necklace in a black box showing it to Lucifer. Lucifer nodded and pulled out his card to pay for the gift. "Thank you." He took the gift bag and left the store. He didn't go back home but stuck around the shopping complex buying a few more things.

||

He finally got to Dan's apartment but couldn't get in because he had no keys. He pulled out his phone to call Dan but his foot stepped on a lump, he pulled up the door mat and saw the keys there. He unlocked the apartment and set the plastic bags on the coffee table before closing the door.  He looked at the time- 6:46pm, that gave him about two hours to set up.

He pushed the couch back and moved the coffe table to make space in the middle. He pulled out the while rug he bought and laid it on the floor before taking the red rose petals and spreading them across the fluffy rug. He placed Red cushions on either sides of the rug and placed the metal box containing the gift under one cushion.

When he was done he went into the bathroom and took a shower, after the shower he pulled on black silk pajama pants with a grey wife beater. The time was 7:58pm, two minutes before Dan knocked off. He got out the platter from the fridge and put it in the microwave. He started lighting candles surrounding the apartment on the floor.

The microwave dinged to tell him his food was ready. He got two red wine glasses and the bottle of wine. He places everything in the middle of the rug. He heard the dood being unlocked and smiled as the door opened to reveal Dan.

Dan was shocked by the scenery before him, he closed and locked the door before pulling his shoes off. He walked towards Lucifer and pulled him into a long hard kiss.

"Hey baby, what's this?" He asked after pulling away from the kiss. Lucifer blushes and pulled Dan's jacket off his shoulders.

"A picnic inside, go take a shower. There's food and wine." Lucifer said as he placed Dan's jacket on a hanger. Dan took off his gun and put it inside a drawer by his bed before going into the bathroom.  He took a quick shower and put on his grey sweats with a white wife beater. He left the bathroom and went to stand by the rug where Lucifer was sitting.

Lucifer pointed to the cushion across him, Dan sat down, folding his legs before looking at his boyfriend.

"This is beautiful baby, is it all for me?" Lucifer nodded proudly and opened the platter with food on it for them to eat.

"Let's eat first, we can talk after." Lucifer said and they proceeded to eat.

After the mean was done Lucifer cleaned up the rug and placed the plates in the kitchen. He came back to sit down and opened rhe wine, pouring into both glasses.

"What's the occasion? I mean i don't mind this but what's happening?" Dan said after a sip of wine.

"Check under your cushion." Lucifer instructed and gulped down his wine before pouring another one. Dan shifted so he could reach under the cushion, he pulled out the black metal box and raised an eyebrow in question at Lucifer- who was pouring his third glass in anxiety.

Dan opened the box and his face got split in half with a beautiful and emotion filled smile. He took out the dog tag necklace and pulled it over his head. He looked up at Lucifer.

"It's beautiful, thank you." He drank the rest of his wine and put down the empty glass.

"I wanted you to know how important you are to me. And I also wanted to let you know that I will never leave you willingly,  only death can take me away from you." Lucifer said after placing the glass down. Dan looked at him with a raised brow?

"That's sweet, even though you can't really die." He said with a chuckle. Lucifer looked at him with a grin.

"I can now. I made a wish to be mortal. My father allowed it. I will grow old with you Daniel."

Dan got up quickly and pulled Lucifer up, he pulled him into a tight hug as tears ran down his face. "Really baby? You did that to be with me? I love you so much." Lucifer could feel the wetness on his shoulder. He put his arms around Dans waist in comfort. Dan pulled away and started kissing Lucifer, he held his face as he kissed him lovingly with a lot of passion.

Lucifer just pulled Dan closer to him as he allowed the assault on his lip. Dan stopped the kiss and trailed light kisses down Lucifer's face and stopped by his neck, he let his teeth graze over the taller man's neck. Lucifer let out a yelp of surprise and grinded into Dan. Dan didn't stop the abuse on Lucifer's neck, he left dark red marks al over the man's neck.

Lucifer could feel the burn of the wine in his stomach, but it wasn't painful.  In fact  the alcohol enhanced his pleasure,  he couldn't help humping Dan. Dan pulled Lucifer's shirt off and lowered his attention to the his nipples. Lucifer's knees gave out and all that kept him up were Dan's arms around him.

Dan lowered both of them to the rug and laid Lucifer under him. He kept sucking at his nipples but started to descend, he moved down Lucifer's body leaving dark red marks all over. He got to his crotch and his member twitched at the sight of Lucifer's member being highlighted by the silk material, it was obvious the man didn't have underwear on. Dan sat up and pulled off his own shirt before going back to pay attention to Lucifer. 

《♡》

He pulled down the silk pants and looked at the hard member as it sprung out. He looked up and saw that Lucifer had shur his eyes. He held lucifer's member in his hand and started stroking it slowly but strongly.

"Look at me." He said to Lucifer,  who opened his eyes and looked at Dan's face in obedience. Dan pulled out his own member and placed it against Lucifer's,  he started stroking both of them together.  "Look at us Lucifer." Dan said, Lucifer looked down in between them and bit his lower lip to stop the moans that were about to erupt at the sight. Dan pulled at Lucifer's lower lip with a kiss, "I wanna hear you, don't hide from me." He said and with that Lucifer let out loud moans of pleasure with each pump of Dan's hand.

Dan stopped and got on his knees between Lucifer's legs, he pulled up Lucifer's legs so they were bent at the knees.  He could see all of his lover from where he sat. He placed his index and middle fingers by Lucifer's mouth, Lucifer opened up his mouth and started sucking in the digits. He coated them generously with his saliva, Dan pulled them out and placed the glistening digits at the man's heated entrance. 

"Relax okay?" Lucifer nodded and Dan pressed his index finger into Lucifer's welcoming hole. "Uhh fuck, you're so hot." He felt his member twitch in anticipation to replace the digits. Lucifer shifted his hips and spread his legs wider apart.

"Feels so good, more please." Lucifer gasped out as he looked Dan dead in the eye, his eyes dripping with intense pleasure.

"All you had to do was ask." Dan added his middle finger and started pushing the digits in and out in a slow motion.  He pushed a tad bit deeper and was shocked when Lucifer grabbed a hold of his arm, stopping the movement of fingering him. He could feel the tightness as his hole contracted around his digits.

Lucifer looked at Dan with fearful yet gleaming eyes. Dan raised his eyebrow with a smirk and curled his finger, grazing a pea sized lumps on the warm walls inside his boyfriend. 

"F-fuck, ahh please..." Lucifer's back arched off the rug ass he let go of Dan's arm and threw his head back with a loud moan. "Please..."

"Please what baby? You have to tell me, or else I won't know." He teased and continued to curl and uncurl his index finger. He took Lucifer's member into his other hand and stroked it slowly. Dan's hands went in sync as he pulled he pushed deeper and abused the gland. Leaving Lucifer in a blabbering mess.

"Please,  I want to feel you. Fuck ahh... let me feel you inside me." He managed to get out, Dan let go of his member and pulled his fingers out.

"Like I said before baby, all you had to do was ask and I will make sure you have it." He stated as he pulled a cushion and placed it under Lucifer's hip, he pulled him so his hole was gloriously situated on the edge of the cushion.

Lucifer pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom from under the rug. He handed them to Dan who looked at the condom and then back at Lucifer. "Do we have to use this?" Lucifer shook his head and took the condom before tossing it aside.

Dan smiled and popped open the lube bottle, he poured a generous amount on his finger and started rubbing it onto Lucifer's hole. Lucifer couldn't help but release a moan at the intrusion. Dan pulled out his finger and put more lube on his hand before grabbing a hold of his own member,  he started stroking it with the lube, his eyes set on Lucifer- who was looking at Dan stroking himself.  Lucifer bit his lip and stroked his own member in time with Dan's strokes.

Dan leaned over Lucifer, catching his lips into a hot simmering kiss. He lined up his member with Lucifer's hole and pushed in with one go.

"Ahhh..." Lucifer let out and closed his eyes willing the pain to go away.

"Sorry baby, relax okay." Dan peppered kissed all over Lucifer's face to calm him down. Lucifer relaxed and Dan could feel him relaxing around him. "Yeah that's it baby." Dan started moving out slowly then thrust back in fast and hard, repeatedly.

"Ahhh... ahhh...yesss...fuck, it feels so good." Lucifer held on to Dan's arms. Dan kept his thrusts fast and hard, grunting at the heat around him.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot. Fuck." Dan leaned back on his heels and pulled Lucifer into his lap and had the man riding him. "Shit ride my dick baby, do you like me inside you?"

"Mmm yes, you fill me so perfectly Dan. Your dick fits my hole so perfectly."

Lucifer kept riding his boyfriend. Pulling himself up and then slamming himself hard onto Dan's member. Dan pulled Lucifer into a searing kiss and thrust up to meet his boyfriend's efforts. He took Lucifer's leaking member into his hand and stroked him fast and hard.

"Oh shit Dan I'm gonna... ahhh fuck, fuck, fuck. Mmm mmh" Lucifer could only whisper as Dan thrust deep into him as well as increasing the speed of his strokes.

"Come for babe, come on do it for me." And with that, Lucifer let go and spilled his seed onto Dan's hand and stomach with loud moans of ecstasy. "Oh fuck, that is so fucking hot. Shit." Dan uttered as he let go of Lucifer's spent member and held him by the hips, guiding him up and down his hardness. "Yeah baby you feel so good. Fuck, fuck baby uhhh." Lucifer let Dan control his body, he leaned in and took Dan's tongue into his mouth,  sucking on it like his life depended on it. Dan was undone with that action,  letting out a loud groan he thrust one last time and paused as his seed spilled into his boyfriend's hole.

"Yesss, fill that ass. Shit I'm-" with that Lucifer released again. "Ahh fuck." He started kissing Dan lovingly. Dan pulled himself out and laid Lucifer down on the rug, he went over to the bathroom and cleaned himself up before taking a small bowl of warm water with a cloth to where his lover laid.

《♡》

After cleaning Lucifer up, Dan got rid of the water and pulled his black boxers over Lucifer.  He carried him over to his bed and laid him down there, the man was so tired that he couldn't open his eyes. Dan pulled a pair or boxers on too and climbed into bed with Lucifer.  He pulled him into his chest and threw the blanket over them.

"I love you baby." Then kissed his forehead.

"I love you too. Maybe even more. Detective Espinoza." Lucifer teased with his eyes still shut.

"Shut up Lucifer. Sleep." Dan retorted with a chuckle.  And they both fell asleep holding each other. They knew they both loved each other immensely and that had them at peace.

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
♡♡♡♡♡♡
Please do Vote, share and leave a comment.
Thanks for reading.

I might add an Epilogue after this chapter, what do you guys think?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

237K 9.5K 27
Everyone knows the story of Lucifer, how he was casted out of heaven becoming the first fallen angel, but what some of you didn't know was that many...
4.1K 184 11
on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capabi...
1.9M 70.1K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
40.3K 1.2K 33
Set after 4x10 with a little, tiny, itty bitty change to the end scene. "What meaning would life have if one's world was destroyed? Well, Lucifer's w...