Detective Espinoza

By TaylorMasters_

After the death of his love Chloe and the loss of his wings, Lucifer finds that he gets past his grieving wit... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen

Fifteen

1.7K 34 11
By TaylorMasters_

Chapter 15

A/N: warning this chapter includes sexual content. I placed markers 《♡》 at the beginning and end of the scene. 

Dan exited the steamy bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. He threw the towel on a drying rack and started applying lotion on his body, before pulling on his lose sweatpants.

He went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of OJ. And then went to the lounge and switched the tv onto his favorite show- Rizzoli and Isles.

But Dan wasn't really watching the show, his mind was filled with thoughts of Lucifer.  Dan felt frustrated that he had to wait another week before he could see the man. Dan understood why he had to be away but he felt it was unfair for him to suffer so much. Dan had never been so sexually frustrated before meeting Lucifer.

He couldn't recall ever feeling the need to have sex so intensely. He couldn't sleep some nights because of the dreams that wake him, the hot dreams that always featured a very naked and very submissive devil. He felt a tingle down south at the memory of the dreams.

"Ugh what is wrong with me? What did this devil do to me?" he threw his head against the headrest of the couch in frustration. Getting up, he took the dirty glass into the kitchen and rinsed it off.

He looked at the clock over the TV as he sat down- 11:21pm. Maybe I should try and go to sleep, it's late. With that thought, he got up and went to lie on his bed- begging for sleep to consume him. But that didn't happen as at 1am he was still wide awake, just laying on his side in a sleepless trance. The cellphone ringing had him gasping his way out of the trance he was in.

He pulled the device from the side table and looked at the screen, his heart leaped from his chest when he saw the name that lit up his cellphone. Why didn't I think to call him earlier? He thought as he swiped the green circle.

"Hello." He waited for a response with baited breath.

"Detective, any special reason why you weren't sleeping?" Dan rolled his eyes at Lucifer's usual charm. He sat up against the headpiece of his bed.

"Because an idiot woke me up with a call?" He retorted with a scoff. He heard Lucifer laughing on the other side of the call. His stomach clenching pleasurably at the sound of the other man laughing.

"Oh come on Dan, you and I both know you weren't sleeping when I called. It's all in the voice. " he teased and continued to laugh.

"Whatever, Lucifer. How is the recovery?" Dan asked in a more serious tone now. He started biting his nails out of habit as he spoke on the phone.

"Well, why don't you open the door and tell me how I'm doing?" Lucifer said in a teasing fashion.

Dan's head immediately snapped to look at the door, his eyes as wide as saucers. His breathing got shallow and his hands started to shake. He got up from his bed and very slowly walked towards the door. He peeped through the hole on the door and saw no one, his heart fell to his feet with disappointment. He leaned his forehead onto the door and let out a heavy and shaky sigh.

"Disappointed are we?" Dan turned around with lightning speed to see Lucifer sitting on his bed in a classy pose. "No welcome back sweetheart?" Lucifer taunted once more.

Dan moved towards Lucifer with hesitation. He wondered if the man was really there or if he was just a figment of his imagination. Had he started losing his sanity? He moved faster and poked Lucifer in his chest gently.

"You're real." He stated in surprise. Lucifer smiled a huge one and pulled Dan in a hug so Dam was standing between his legs while Lucifer stayed sitting on the bed.

"Ofcourse I'm real love." He said as he tightened his arms around Dan's waist. "Now please hold me." His request was fulfilled when Dan held Lucifer's head against his chest and peppered kisses over his hair.

"I'm so happy you're back Luce. I missed you so much it's unbelievable." Dan said as he climbed into bed and laid in front of Lucifer.  Their faces were so close together that they were exchanging breaths. Lucifer could smell the citrusy smell coming from Dan's mouth and it had him wanting a taste. He looked at Dan's blue orbs that were focused upon his own then looked down to the man's plump lips.

"May I kiss you Daniel? I have missed you so much." He didn't wait for an answer before his lips were brushing up against Dan's softy. He went to pull back but Dan had his neck in a grip and pulled Lucifer into a more heated kiss. Dan groaned at the heat and softness of the devil's lips.

Lucifer let out a moan at Dan's groan and put his hands on the detective's waist as they continued to kiss.

Dan took Lucifer's bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it, igniting a fire inside the devil that made him into a moaning mess. Dan let go of the flesh only to stick his tongue into Lucifer's mouth, coaxing the other man's tongue into his own mouth so he could suck on the soft muscle.

"Mmhhh" Lucifer moaned as much as he could with his tongue stuck in between the detective's lips. He pulled Dan into him by his waist and started grinding his throbbing manhood into Dan.

"F-fuck!" Dan pulled away from the kiss and exclaimed at the sensation that came with Lucifer's grinding. He went back to the kiss and also started moving his hips, grinding into Lucifer. Lucifer pulled away from the kiss, earning a growl of protest from Dan.

"Woah there tiger." He taunted as he got on his knees, he started unbuttoning his dress shirt and then threw it on the floor. Dan sat up to help pull Lucifer's wife beater off of him. Once the devil was shirtless, Dan served out an abuse on his nipples by licking and twisting at the pink bud.

"Ahhhh" Lucifer let out a pleasure filled moan. Dan placed his hand on the devil's hips and pulled him towards himself so that Lucifer was straddling him. He continued to suck on one of Dan's nipple while his hands lowered and soon he grabbed a tight hold of Lucifer's ass, he squeezed at the soft yet muscular behind.

The action caused Lucifer to start grinding against Dan's abdomen, Dan pulled Lucifer down so he was sitting directly on top of his hardened member.

"Do you feel that? Do you feel what yoy do to me?" Dan grunted out and he thrust up into Lucifer just to emphasize his point.

Lucifer couldn't utter a word, all he did was pull Dan's face to him and captured his lips in another passionate kiss that included him basically dry humping Dan's abdomen. Dan grabbed Lucifer's hips in a tight grip to halt the action and pulled away from the kiss. He pulled the devil's head away from his face, he licked his bottom lip and Lucifer's eyes followed the action.  

Lucifer went for another kiss but Dan stopped his and pulled him into a hug. "I want you to get naked for me, right now." Dan's whisper had a strong shiver running down Lucifer's spine.
Lucifer nodded and got off Dan to take off his pants and underwear- he was now stark naked.  He kneeled in between Dan's legs on the bed, head bent down as if waiting for a command. "I'm feeling a little confined in these sweats, pull me out baby."

《♡》

And Lucifer listened as he pulled down Dan's sweatpants, enough for the detective's hard member to spring out. He licked his lips at the sight of the long and thick appendage. He looked up at Dan who nodded at Lucifer to go on.

Lucifer took the head into his mouth, unleashing a loud groan from Dan- whose hand automatically grabbed onto Lucifer's hair.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good baby." Dan's hips lifted from the bed as he slowly thrust into Lucifer's mouth.  "Open your mouth wider for me." He guided Lucifer beautifully onto his cock as he thrust into his mouth more vigorously- he was basically fucking Lucifer's mouth. The devil choked at some point, which led to Dan loosening his hold on his head. Lucifer pulled away from his task and looked up at Dan.

"Why'd you loosen your hold? I like how you held me love." Lucifer said and went back to sucking the man's dick. He swallowed it to the back of his throat and had Dan's eyes rolling to the back of his heard at the euphoric feeling.

"Fuck baby you suck me so good. So fucking good, ahhh ahhh. Yes, shiiiit. Your mouth is so fucking talented,  you know how to massage my cock." Dan lost all control and let words fly out of his mouth. He held Lucifer's head still and started fucking his mouth hard.

"Mhhh mhhh..." is all Lucifer could get out as he rubbed his own member in a desperate search of release.

"Uh fuck, f-fuck. I'm almost there baby. Tighten your lips a bit, just like that..  uhhh fuck you feel so good. I can't wait to fuck your fat ass." And with that last sentence and imagery in his head, Dan spilled his seed inside Lucifer's mouth.  Lucifer followed with his own release at the taste of Dan on his tongue. The intensity of his release left Dan spasming in pleasure. 

《♡》

After he got a hold of himself he pulled Lucifer next to him so they were laying face to face on the pillow. He pulled Lucifer into a shaky yet passion filled kiss. They're lips molding into each other.

Dan pulled away from the kiss and got off the bed, he pulled off his sweats and threw then on the floor along with the soiled bed sheet. He got back into bed and pulled Lucifer so the devil's back was against his chest then pulled a blanket over their naked forms before placing his hands around Lucifer to pull him closer so there was no space between them.

"Dan?" Lucifer asked with a small unconfident voice. Dan spun him around so they Lucifer's head rested on top of his chest as he lied on his back. Dan started stroking Lucifer's head in a calming manner and peppered him with a kiss.

"Yes, baby?" He continued the calming action on Lucifer's head.

"I love you." He said and hid his face in Dan's chest. Dan's heart clenched atbthe words, he pulled at Lucifer's face forcing him to look at his face.

"Look at me, Lucifer." Lucifer opened his eyes and stared at Dan's warm eyes. He couldn't hold the eye contact for long, he started to look away shyly but Dan caught his face and took Lucifer's bottom lip in between his lips in a slow passionate kiss. They pulled apart after a minute. "I love you too, baby."

Lucifer was so happy to gear those words that a smiles basically split his face in half as he held onto Dan tighter.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Dan asked, he tried to hide it but his shaky voice gave away the fact that he was scared of rejection by the devil even though had just declared his love for him.

"Yes, Daniel, I will be your boyfriend. What about your daughter and her grandmother? I know how humans are not so accepting of these types of relationships." Lucifer asked Dan with concern in his voice.

"Trixie knows I love you and she loves you too. She asked me if she could call you papa once we're married.  And as for Penelope, I dont really care what her and everyone else thinks." Dan finished and looked down to see Lucifer's face covered in shock. He chuckled at the man's melodrama, "What?"

"You would get married to me?" Lucifer had never cared for the human rite of passage but right now it meant so much to him. His eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I would marry you, as long as you never leave me. But not right now, it's too early in the relationship to get married. But I love you enough to marry you, Satan." He teased with a smirk, this earned him a punch in the gut from Lucifer. "By the way, how did you get inside my apartment?"

"I am Satan after all." Was Lucifer's only response. They both laughed and just held each other as they both drifted into sleep.

Lucifer fell asleep with one thought in his mind. I've never wished for anything,  but right now I wish I could make myself a mortal. So I can spend the rest of my mortal life living a normal life wity Dan and the little one. He finally fell alseep but not before seeing a flash of bright light in the room.

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
Please Vote, Share and leace a Comment.
Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
3.1K 182 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
1.9M 70.1K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
1.1M 64.7K 37
It's the final showdown. The Shifter is done playing games. The war reaches its peak. The fate of the universe is at hand. And Lucifer finds himself...