š™Øš™¤š™›š™© š™š™šš™”š™”š™¤š™Ø ā™” š™™.š™™...

By -starfield

"š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜“š˜©š˜ŗ š˜µš˜° š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜©š˜°š˜ø š˜Ŗ š˜§š˜¦š˜¦š˜­. š˜“š˜° š˜Ŗ'š˜­š˜­ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜°š˜§š˜µ š˜©... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
author's note
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
author's note
109
110
111

31

11.4K 361 38
By -starfield

HER NOSE SCRUNCHES in disgust as some sort of liquid fall out of the gloves T-Dog is holding up. Shaking her head, she pushes herself away from the table. "That's disgusting." She narrows her blue eyes at the equipment, gulping harshly. If the men thinks she's going to wear that, they're sadly mistaken. Stuffing her gun in her holster, Rick looks over at her, his eyebrows raised. "You aren't going." He informs her and her mouth drops open, her eyes wide.

"What? Why?" Rick glances over at Daryl before looking down at his choice of weapon. Aria slowly turns her attention to Daryl, her eyes narrowed at the man. Daryl meets her intense gaze, his eyes narrowed back. "It's dangerous." He simply says and Aria chuckles, rolling her eyes. She would think it's cute that he's being protective but not right now. "I'm not a child that needs to be looked after." She scoffs, her features showing she's offended.

He's thinks she needs protection all the time but she's not a baby, she can protect herself. Sighing, she shakes her head, not giving in to the man. "Like it or not—i'm going. Sorry." She walks away from the metal table. She's been hanging around Daryl to much, his stubbornness is rubbing off on her.

"If you're goin', you're wearing this." Daryl utters, handing her a black vest. She stares down at it before shrugging, sticking her arms through the holes. Buckling the vest up, she glances at Daryl, sending a small smile his way. "Thanks for being protective—i guess? I just don't want to be treated like a child." She tells him, her voice low so no one is able to hear their conversation. Daryl nods, his eyes trained on the floor below him.

Aria follows behind Hershel as the group walks out of the cell block. "You convinced him to let you go?" Hershel asks, slowing down so Aria can walk beside him. Nodding, Aria chuckles, her head raising to look at the older and wiser man. He's grown a white beard over the winter and it suits him well. "Yeah. It was nice having protection for once. I—I didn't have that when I was younger." She answers, taking a deep breath as horrid memories fill her brain. "Well you better get used to it because this group cares about you and they'll have your back." Aria's eyes trail over to Daryl's back, the angel wings oddly soothing her. "You're right." She whispers, a small smile fixated on her face.

♚ ♛

Aria looks down the dark halls, water dripping off the roof and bloody bodies scattered everywhere. A spray can hisses as Glenn sprays a white arrow onto the wall to navigate the group. A small shriek fills the hall causing Aria to raise her knife, only to find Maggie and Glenn standing by each other. Sighing softly, she lowers the knife, moving closer to the group.

Staring down in disgust at the body on the ground, she gulps as her eyes trail down to the devoured legs. A shivers runs down her spine, goosebumps racing up her body as she moves with the group, the image embroidered in her mind. Her heart races as they turn the corner, expecting something to pop out. It's horrible how they have to live in fear. How they have to dread every moment that is to come.

Flashlight beams glare in her eyes and she squints, lowering her eyes to the ground. The two men abruptly stop as growls fill the halls, alerting the group of walkers. Daryl nudges Aria backwards and she swirls around, jogging after Glenn and Maggie. The pair abruptly stop, Aria running into the back of Glenn and falling to the ground. Glenn grabs Maggie's arm and pulls Aria up by the collar of her vest, pushing the two women in front of him as he nudges them along, the walkers stumbling after them.

"Oh—shit!" Aria exclaims as walkers appear in front of the trio, separating them from the group. Glenn pushes them into a closet, shutting the door just in time. The walkers bang against the door and Aria groans, running a hand over her face. "What do we do?" Maggie asks, panic in her voice. Aria bites her lip, blowing out a breath. "We have to wait it out." After a few moments of excruciating banging, silence fills the air and Aria holds her arms out, preventing the couple from advancing towards the door. "We can't go right away, we will have the walkers on our tails."

Once Aria is sure the walkers are farther away from them, she slowly creaks open the door, her head peeking out into the cold air. She squints her eyes in the darkness before fully opening the door, stepping out. "Rick? Daryl?" She calls out quietly, her voice bouncing off the walls. Glenn and Maggie step out from behind her, looking around. "Dad—daddy?" Maggie whispers, the trio turning a corner. A painful scream fills the halls and Aria runs towards the scream, her knife in her hand. Her hand grasps onto a wall as she comes to a stop, her eyes wide in terror.

Hershel wails on the ground, his face reddening. Trailing her eyes down to his leg, Aria shakes her head as blood seeps through the pants, painting the fabric red. "Aria, Daryl!" Rick yells, growls coming from behind the female. Aria turns around, yanking a throwing knife out of her holster. Aiming, she squints her eyes before throwing the knife at a walker's head, it's body falling limply to the ground.

With her other hand, Aria sends her bigger knife through a temple of a walker. Daryl grabs the back of Aria's vest, pulling her away from the group of walkers just in time. He pushes her in front of him, keeping his eyes on the corpse following behind the group. Everyone speaks all at once, sending waves through Aria's brain as she tries to process what's happening. Rushing into a room, T-Dog and Daryl secure the doors, Aria crouching down in front of the older man.

Rick tears open the pants leg, revealing the bloody bite. "We have to cut the leg off. It's the only way to prevent the disease from spreading." Aria utters, grabbing Hershel's hand and squeezing it in reassurance. She can't lose him, he's become someone close to her and it will tear her apart if she loses anyone else. Aria zones out, her eyes closing as she begins to pray silently to herself. Lord. I know I haven't been the best to you but this man, he needs to live.

You took away my other family, I've been punished. You have to spare this family, I need them. This man has been nothing but good to you, believing despite all the hell you've put us through, spare his life, lord. Her eyes snap open as Hershel's grip loosens on her hand. Shaking her head, she raises her hand, pressing her fingers to his neck, a faint heartbeat there. "We have to—" Daryl cuts the female off by sending her an intense stare. "Duck." He utters and she furrows her eyebrows, lowering herself to the ground.

He raises to his feet, his crossbow held high. Aria glances behind her, her eyes widening as 5 men watch the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 570 30
šš š¬š­šØš«š² š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š­š°šØ š­šžšžš§ššš šžš«š¬ š„ššš­šœš” šØš§š­šØ šžšššœš” šØš­š”šžš« š¢š§ š­š”šž ššš©šØšœššš„š²š©š¬šž ššš§š š§šžšÆšžš« š„...
235 9 9
š™š™š™šš™® š™¬š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™©š™§š™–š™™š™š š™–š™”š™” š™©š™š™šš™žš™§ š™©š™¤š™¢š™¤š™§š™§š™¤š™¬š™Ø š™›š™¤š™§ š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™¤š™£š™š š™®š™šš™Øš™©š™šš™§š™™š™–š™®. š—§š—µš—² š—²š—»š—± š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š˜„š—¼š—暝—¹š—± ļæ½...
2.2K 105 8
š€š§š š”šžš«šž š¢š­ š¢š¬. šŽš®š« šŸš¢š§ššš„ š§š¢š š”š­ ššš„š¢šÆšž... (seasons one - eleven)
4.9K 250 13
š—¦š—Øš—„š—©š—œš—©š—”š—Ÿ š—œš—”š—¦š—§š—œš—”š—–š—§š—¦ ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„ š—š—š–¾ š—‚š—‡š—Œš—š—‚š—‡š–¼š— š—š—ˆ š—Œš—Žš—‹š—š—‚š—š–¾ š–ŗš—€š–ŗš—‚š—‡š—Œš— š–ŗš—…š—… š—ˆš–½š–½š—Œ, š–¾š—š–¾š—‡ š—‚š–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž'š—‹š–¾ š—‹š–¾š–ŗ...