Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 9😈 It's That Day

1.1K 25 1
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
    Kaiya smiles, "it's okay. I'm sure there's a better reasoning for your hate. But, I guess it's best to keep it to yourself." The albino then gives him a kiss on the cheek, making the ginger blush. "D-don't do that Kaiya!" Kaiya laughs, "don't give us away. Now come on let's go."

    Kaiya stands up from her criss-cross position on the black wired balcony and walked down. Dominic stood up and took one last look at Class 1-A before following the albino girl to class.

Well....it's that day. The Sports Festival; and every student was just SO excited for this event that they've all worked so hard for.

Okay okay, not EVERY student was excited...

Class R.I.P. are now sitting in the lounge room looking at the many people broadcasted in the stands on large 70 inch TV, ready to see what the UA students had in them. Ollie sighs in boredom, he looks up at the ceiling just watching the fan above them spin around, getting dizzy in the process as he tried to follow its fast movement. Dominic gets up from the red velvet colored carpet and heads for the door. "Nikki? Where are you going", Malachi asks. "I'll be back. It's not like we'll be on in any minute."

Dominic closes the door behind him and starts making his way down the quiet hall. His class was separated from where the other classes were because they're, apparently, supposed to be hidden until the Calvary Battle starts.

From Dominic being in his own little world and thinking about the event, he didn't realize that he was on the other side of the arena.

And right in front of Class 1-A's room.

Shit! How the fuck did I get over here so quickly?! Dominic sped walked away from the door. But then he heard the room go silent, which made the ginger curious. What the hell? Dominic lightly walked back to the door and stood in front of it. He wasn't really able to hear what they were saying due to the voices being low. But whatever he wasn't able to hear, he figured that the conversation was heavily hovering over their heads. Dominic felt his phone vibrate, which was a text from someone.

    Dominic takes his phone out and reads the message Caleb sent.

Caleb: Come on Dominic.

Caleb: Game is about to start.

  Dominic hurries and makes his way back. But of course, faith didn't like him much. "Hey it's that one guy from that secret class." Dominic turns back to see Class 1-A walking out the door, some of them staring right at him. Uugghhhh! I was trying to not get caught! Dominic blows his breath and turns to them. "Wha–?"

"Ehh?! How come their gym uniforms look different from ours", Mineta yells. "Mineta, the color scheme is just different", Yaoyorozu tells him. Instead of the traditional blue and white with the red trimming on the sleeves, Class R.I.P.'s gym uniform was black and white with gold lining. "Don't make a fuss about it", Dominic says as he starts walking further away.

"Hey you bastard! I hope you're ready to get your ass beat", Bakugou yells after him. Dominic smirks and turns around walking backwards, "nah man! I don't swing that way! Plus, you'll barely see me and the others. But don't feel too sad about it~."

Bakugou twitched in anger with a huge blush on his face at the comment. "You... BASTARD I DON'T SWING THAT WAY EITHER!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Dominic was long gone down the corridor during the blonde's outburst. Mina looked at Bakugou with a smirk, but luckily the boy had already walked off in anger or else she would've been screwed.

•••••••••

   "I wanna be in the Sports Festival! I wanna show off MY quirk", Veronique whined as they watched all the students, excluding them, standing out in the field. "This. Is. Not. FAIR!" Caleb rolls his eyes, "your whining isn't fair. Shut up a moment, you're blowing my ear drums out." Veronique huffs at the goth's comment and crosses her arms and legs and looks away from the TV like a little brat.

     "You don't have to complain." They looked over at their mentor , 'older brother', and nanny, who casually walked into the room with the iPads from class. Miss Ariel smiles at the seven kids. "My~ don't you all look nice in your elite uniforms", she says as she looks over them. Kaiya and Hugo blush at the compliment. Veronique and Ollie gave her a wide smile while Sierra and Caleb gave her a small smile. Dominic smirked, "we know", he says.

     Mr. Grimm and Malachi passes out the iPads. "Ugh! I don't wanna be entertained with this", Veronique groans, "I wanna show offer quirk!"

    "You will", Mr. Grimm says, "through technology".

     "Eh? How so", Hugo asks. Malachi points to the TV and they all turn their heads to listen in on what Midnight says.

    "In this challenge. There will be obstacles that you'll have to go through. But, we also have some very important people that will be controlling how they create the course and what obstacles they'll implement into the challenge!"

  "Does she mean", Caleb starts.

     "Us", Dominic finishes with a wide smirk.

    Mis Ariel smiles, "indeed she is. That is why we've brought you your iPads."

      "This will be your control panel. You'll be using your quirks through the device to add whatever monster or obstacle in the challenge." Veronique and Ollie cheers in excitement, even though they couldn't physically show off, they were still using their quirks to make the students go through misery.

(yes these elites are a bit evil as hell even though they're going to a top hero school, it's a 50/50 with them. Can't help it, okay on with the story!)

    On the TV screen, they watched the students getting ready to enter the tunnel, which looked awfully narrow, as the count down was heard loud and clear. Their iPad screens changed into an almost holographic screen with buttons that were fit for their quirks. In the corner of the device, a little screen of the students popped up.

"START!"

    And off the students went! As they all ran into the tunnel together, they were getting squished together, except for a the vase majority of students from Class 1-A.

    Todoroki froze the ground underneath everyone. Many individuals were stuck while some were trying to slide their way out. Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, and Aoyama were the first few to get out.

    "Oooh~, they made it out", Veronique coos. Her smile then grew, almost like a Cheshire Cat. "Ollie Walle? Thinking what I'm thinking?" Ollie turns to his 'sister' with a cheerful smile. "I believe I do Vee!" Both kids started typing away at their tablets then showing each other what they've programmed and gave each other a smile and head nod. The two looked up at the screen to see that Todoroki had froze the robot in a unbalanced position to where it'll fall over.

      Ollie and Veronique then press a button and release their creations into the real world.

😈💀😈

     "What the hell is that", Tetsutetsu screeches. His eyes were wide in shock. Every student seemed to have stopped as they looked up at the two monsters that stood before them.

     One was a red fire-breathing dragon with very sharp scales that came out as spikes. It's pink and grey eyes glowed brightly and it seemed to be holding a smirk on its face. The other beast beside it was a Cerberus. It growled and huffed at them as large droplets of saliva spilled down the sides of its mouth. Through the fancy masquerade masks, it's red eyes also glowed with a burning intention to guard the next obstacle.

    "Tch, is this really one of the creators ideas", Todoroki mumbles, "how annoying." He runs towards the beasts who stood almost very still. He sent a trail of ice towards the dragon and was ready to leap over the beast, but the dragon blew fire from his mouth onto the ice, instantly melting it and swiped his tail at Todoroki, who was bashed to the side.

    Students slowly started backing away as the monsters glared down at them. Veronique and Ollie snickered as they watched on the TV the kids stepping back in fear. "Nice one you two", Sierra says. "We know", Veronique says.

     "You all are a bunch of losers! But thanks for the easy win", Bakugou shouted as he created explosions from his hands making himself propel forward. The Cerberus saw him and each head snapped at him to hopefully catch him in their jaw.

    The ash blonde boy sent a large explosion at them, the poor beasts whimpering in pain but soon getting it together. Bakugou, being a great distraction, helped most students get by and Todoroki sent a large wave of ice at the beasts.

    The dragon and Cerberus roared in pain as they disappeared. Veronique and Ollie wailed as their creations were destroyed. Kaiya's eyes lit up as she decided on what she was doing for the next obstacle.

••••••••

    Once they were out to the second obstacle, the students thought they were going crazy when they saw ghosts on each of the rocks. But they all seemed to be kids. "This is perfect", Hatsume shouts as she jumped and fell to the bottom, but she activated her equipment and was launched back up into the air. But suddenly, one of the kids grabbed her foot. It was a little girl with short shaggy hair and boyish clothing with a bandage on her nose. "Hey! Guys! Look at her neat toys!"

     The ghost girl then removed Hatsume's equipment and tossed it to a ghost boy and another ghost girl. "H-hey! Those are my babies, don't destroy them or else I won't be able to show the big companies!" Hatsume almost tripped; when she looked down, she saw white flames blazing below the pit. She yelled in a panic and as did others who held on for dear life to the multiple ropes.

     It was a slow process, but the majority of the students were now on the other side with the mine field. The elite students worked at their iPads to implement obstacles based off of their quirks into the field. But they soon got tired and decided to rest and watch the rest of the challenge. Kaiya, Ollie, Veronique, and Hugo cheered when they saw Midoriya fly into the air and pass by Bakugou and Todoroki.

"You go green bean", Caleb mumbled to himself. He didn't know that Sierra and Miss Ariel were looking at each other and smirking. The four elites who were cheering yelled in excitement as Midoriya made it through the tunnel exhausted but victorious.

"Are you all ready", Mr. Grimm asks. He stands up and opens the door. Veronique's eyes glowed as she quickly stood up and ran for the door along with Ollie. They both stumbled into each other but laughed in the process. Sierra shakes her head and giggles at them as she walks towards the door. Caleb and Hugo walked out together calmly.

Dominic was about to glow after everyone when he turned to see that Kaiya looked very nervous. He pulls his hand from his pocket and extends it towards her. "Come on Kai. You're very strong, and we need our elite team fulfilled." Kaiya heavily sighs as she takes the ginger's hand and walks out the door together.

💀😈💀

"The person in first place is worth ten million points. Anyone could easily get into first place, no matter what ranking they're in." After Midnight said that, everyone's eyes seemed to menacingly stare at Midoriya. The poor boy shuddered in fear when he realized that he was going to have the target on his back. But his ears perks up, as did everyone's, when he heard what Midnight said next.

"But! This challenge won't be that simple. At all. For we have seven elite students that we, UA, have kept a secret for very important reasons given by their mentor." What struck Class 1-A's ears was the words.

Seven elite students.

They knew who Midnight was talking about, but nobody else did, except the UA staff. They knew she wasn't lying when they said it won't be an easy task. Midoriya will definitely be well protected, as will that ten million points.

Present Mic's voice then came over the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please give a loud cheer for Mr. Grimm's elite class. Class R.I.P.-101!!!!!"

   The stadium erupted into cheers, looking down intently at the field in hopes of spotting the guest. The seven students came out of the dark tunnel from behind the students, presenting themselves to the people of Japan. And, to the world. Their UA gym uniforms that had black, white, and gold basically screamed elite...so to speak.

Dominic, Sierra, Caleb, Hugo, Ollie, Veronique, and Kaiya gave the students a very chilling stare, there eyes glowing bright as they gave off menacing or calm exteriors.

Class 1-A knew that this was definitely going to be one of the most difficult challenges.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
225K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
30.5K 281 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
76.1K 2.5K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...