Dragonball Z Oneshots

By HatterReloaded

Oneshots featuring DBZ inside~ Various pairings and ideas... More

No Superman╰ ★ {Future Trunks} Oneshot for latinoskaterchic10

☆♦ Dancing with the Stars ♦☆ {Radditz}

2.6K 15 7
By HatterReloaded

'Her heart is racing

And the room is heating up

And her eyes are glazing

But she still can't get enough'

"You're such a nuisance." Grunted the Saiyan warrior as he stomped down the hallway with his charge under his arm - and she wasn't making things easy, either.

"Let gooo!" whined the woman, squirming and attempting to get away, back to the training room to fight Dodoria. "I gotta teach that lump of bubblegum what's what!"

"You just fought five other guys, you're not ready to fight again you idiot!" Radditz growled back, hefting the brunette woman over his shoulder where she let out an 'oof' as the air rushed out of her lungs momentarily. "Not to mention you're not strong enough even if you were at the top of your game..."

'The beat is pumping, now she's blowing up

The last thing on her mind is growing up

She'll kiss the sky before she's giving up

And oh, oh here she comes'

Rekka puffed out her cheeks in childish irritation, fists clenching and shaking in her irritation at those comments. She even found that her new monkey-like tail was bristling. Radditz kept his gaze ahead, focused on ignoring the staring and mumbling from Frieza's other men. This was a fairly new spectacle, the woman having been brought back from Earth when one of the other men had noticed that she was a half Saiyan.

It had been quite the amusing story, Rekka had simply gotten angry at the 'alien' for entering her home without permission and had started beating him up. In her anger, her tail had sprouted - which had been such a surprise to the woman as well as the warrior Keegan that she had even grabbed it and had received quite the jolt as her new weakness had become known to her.

From his peripheral vision Radditz noticed Rekka's tail begin to thrash through the air and he had to bite back an amused smirk.

She still had a lot to learn, for instance keeping her tail out of an enemy's reach. She still let it wave about as she pleased as if she hadn't a care in the world, he mused, ignoring her shouting and thrashing.

"Let me go, you big jerk! Are you even listening to me?! I'll throw your ass out of the air lock, let me down!"

'She's dancing with the stars

Living in the sky with diamonds

She's dancing with the stars

And oh, how the lights are shining

She holds the key in her hand

Reflection in the mirror's her best friend

Oh she's dancing with the stars, the stars

Keep dancing'

"Would you stop thrashing around, woman?"

"It's Rekka! Say it with me; Ray... kuh!"

Radditz chose to ignore her as he ignored the other fighters. It was almost second nature to do so now.

"Damnit, speak the words! Rekka! ... Rekka!"

'You can't change her

'Cause you know you think it's hot

And that girl loves danger

But she don't know when to stop'

"You don't listen do you?" Radditz finally inquired tossing Rekka onto the floor where she landed with a heavy 'thud.' He almost flinched when she glared up at him... almost.

"Why do you always get in my way?" she snorted instead of answering, standing up and brushing off imaginary dirt from her own armor.

"Because you don't think things through, you moronic girl!"

Instead of an intelligent response or even just a simple insult Rekka chose to stick her tongue out at the long-haired Saiyan and blow a raspberry at him. He felt his eye begin to twitch in annoyance... He decided to elaborate on her idiocy for her benefit;

"You let your tail get in the way - making it easy for an enemy to grab, you charge in without thinking if you're strong enough to stand a chance, you-" Radditz suddenly stopped as a sniffling sound came from Rekka and he stared at the woman as she rubbed her eyes. "H-hey, what are you doing?" he questioned, becoming uneasy - he wasn't accustomed to dealing with women...

His answer was a loud wailing cry that sent the startled man backpedaling away a few feet, eyes wide in surprise. "Wh-what are you -!? S... Stop crying, stupid!"

'She's dancing with the stars

Living in the sky with diamonds

She's dancing with the stars

And oh, how the lights are shining

She holds the key in her hand

Reflection in the mirror's her best friend

Oh, she's dancing with the stars, the stars

Keep dancing'

"Jerk! You're always yelling at me, you jerk!" Rekka shouted for lack of anything better. It took most of her energy just to keep the fake crying up - but it was worth it for the startled look on Radditz's face as he attempted to 'calm her down.'

"Would you stop it already!?" he shouted glancing at the door and wondering if anyone was out in the hallway hearing this and drawing the wrong conclusions.

"Okay!" Rekka grinned, gold eyes closing as she immediately stopped. Radditz blinked once, then twice then he began to glare death at the woman all the while cursing his lucky stars that he had to be the one to watch over her. She really did know how to attract attention, often becoming the source of gossip among Frieza's men when the time needed to be past with idle chit-chat. She was an interesting sight and she seemed to make a spectacle out of herself for the amusement out of it and nothing more.

"You're fun to play with, you know that?" she giggled.

"...."

'Gonna get you somehow

You're the talk of the town

Losing control now

And I won't come back down

And I hope you come down'

"He-hey, why are you all quiet now? This is the part where you yell at me and maybe punch me for being nuisance, yeah?" she began unsurely as the moment's passed by - her worry growing that she had pushed this man too far. He was the only one who tolerated her, to a point, even if it was by orders only. She kind of considered him a friend in this place...

Radditz watched as her tail drooped, as she began playing with her fingers nervously and attempting to apologize in her own fashion (she never outright apologized for anything - one thing that anyone quickly found out upon meeting the half-human half-Saiyan). He lifted his hand and watched as she flinched slightly - expecting the punch he usually gave her to try and settle her down (yelling never really solved anything with her, it seemed to just egg her childish personality on); however she was visibly surprised when he instead patted her head.

Rekka blinked up at him in a similar fashion that he was usually giving her.

'She's dancing with the stars

Living in the sky with diamonds

She's dancing with the stars

And oh, how the lights are shining

She holds the key in her hand

Reflection in the mirror's her only friend

Oh, she's dancing with the stars, the stars'

Radditz watched as her cheeks tinted pink has he continued to play with her hair, a sort of enjoyment coming out of it in him.

"What are you...?" She didn't get a chance to finish as he followed through with a sudden impulse - pulling the woman close and wrapping his arms around her smaller frame. Rekka froze for a second before hesitantly wrapping her own arms around his waist loosely, burying her bright red face in his neck.

"My idiot..." he murmured, burying his nose in her hair.

'She's dancing with the stars

Living in the sky with diamonds

She's dancing with the stars

And oh, how the lights are shining

She holds the key in her hand

Reflection in the mirror's her best friend

Oh, she's dancing with the stars, the stars

Keep dancing'

Continue Reading