๐“๐Ž๐—๐ˆ๐‚ // ๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๏ฟฝ...

By minihater

... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
XXXXVI
XXXXVII
XXXXVIII
XXXXIX
XXXXX
XXXXXI
XXXXXII
XXXXXIII
XXXXXIV
XXXXXV
all characters
epilogue
all characters pt2
59
HEART THIEF
61
im backkkkk

V

19.8K 756 1.5K
By minihater

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

"if that nigga say anything to you, let me know" Timmy told me.

Him and Sonny were standing in the doorway. I guess Bryson lived close cause, they were watching like they expected to see him or something. I nodded walking out the door. Damn i wish they were still in school. I wouldn't be getting bullied, like i am now.

(Sonny is not her brother he is her cousin)

I stopped mid tracks, and turned around giving them both a hug. My mom never let me leave the house before giving her a hug. Ever since we got taken away from her, they were the ones i hugged every morning.

But one thing i hated though, is every time we went to a new school, which was often because the centers we stayed at often got shut down, or shot up, people thought they were cute. Lots of people were attracted to them. Then they started to hate me because they thought i was dating them. People thought Timmy, or Sonny, cause I was always hanging out with them. The truth is, i hung out with them cause they were my only friends.

"are yall gonna be here when i get back?" I looked up at them cause they were almost a whole foot taller than me.

"yeah, grandma dropping off Jenna and Joseph" Sonny told me.

"okay" I said turning around, going back in the direction of my school.

I know your probably like 'why don't you live with your grandma?' but i cant. She has Alzheimer's disease, and amnesia, not to mention she also has a bad drug addiction history.She used to sip lean, pop Xanax, and snort cocaine, also she was a bad alcoholic. Plus her house his only a living room, a kitchen, and one bathroom. She sleeps on the couch, and my two little cousins sleep in a sleeping on the floor. They are both only 12 so i feel bad. They probably don't understand any of this.

(they had a different then all of them, so no they are not Sonny's siblings)

I began to walk to school and seen Jahseh, Stokeley, and their 4 friends walking in a group, across the street from me. I put my hood up and began to walk away. At that moment I felt a few pairs of eyes on me. I glanced over back to the door, and Timmy and Sonny both had their eyes on me. Then Jahseh, and Stokeley did as well.

Timmy and Sonny walked out side the house, shutting the door behind them. They came to each side of me, making me feel safer, and a little happy.

"we walking you to school today" Sonny assured me.

I nodded and they followed me to school. Stokeley said something to catch Timmy's attention. I didn't hear what it was though. I could tell he was mad because his face became red, and he turned towards them, about to walk to them, but i grabbed his arm.

"just calm down" I told him.

-

We got to school, and for once I was untouched, and unharmed, physically and verbally.

"yo is that redboul, and Sonny?" I heard someone whisper as they pointed.

Literally everyone who was outside, was staring at us. Everyone remembered my troublemaker family. I think one of the reasons i get bullied is cause im not a troublemaker. Some girls smirked to themselves. Like i said earlier, a lot of girls had a crush on them, even girls with boyfriends would try to get their attention.

"damn yall grew" A girl came up to us, staring up at Timmy.

"well you haven't seen us since 8th grade." Timmy shrugged.

"thats right now here is my number daddy" She handed Timmy a slip of paper.

Timmy looked at it furrowing his eyebrows and then stuffed it in his pocket.

"don't think i forgot about you, Sonny" I heard the voice of the girl who called me rapist Realla yesterday. I think her name was Maddie.

"what?" He asked with an attitude.

Then there is Sonny. He was really sweet at times, but him, he had really bad attitude problems and im pretty sure he is bipolar. Im kinda glad he is though. I like the expressions on girls faces when he rejects them for dissing me in the past.

"you don't remember me?" She asked with a fake sad expression on her face.

"uh no" Sonny rolled his eyes.

Everyone laughed at her as she got upset. 

"um well do you want my number?" She asked nervously.

"shii... nah im good" He waved her off, making Timmy, and everyone listening, laugh. Even a light grin plastered across my face.

I turned to the side and seen that Bryson was coming this way. Bryson took one glimpse at who was beside me, and took off running, in the opposite direction. Jahseh and his group of friends walked past us. Jahseh and Stokeley are the ones with the most attitude. They sucked their teeth and rolled their eyes, as they entered the school. 

"text me if someone say shit to you" Timmy rubbed my hair. 

Timmy turned around and began to walk away back to the house's direction. 

"love you" Sonny told me, as he turned around to go follow Timmy.

I sighed that they were leaving now. See how no one says anything to me when they're around. I wish it was like that all the time. I fixed my book bag strapped and walked in to the school doors, as everyone outside still watched them leave, or try to talk to them. To the students in the school, they were like in the hall of fame book.

I struggled to get to my locker since people kept on pushing me and saying hurtful things. Once i was a distance away from my locker, i could see that jahseh and his group of friends were messing with it. They shut it slowly making me confused. How did they even open it in the first place? well now that they're gone, i guess its back to suicidal slut stas.

 @sluttysonny 

13,201 likes

dont bully Stas, bully me 🙄

@maddie_perkins: nah daddy😘

@zaddypablosw: whatever niqqa

@katrinagarcia: ur fione tho😍

@onlyredboul_: facts, but they pick on the little ones 🙄

@lilreddstas: cuz 🖤

@oliviaqween: @lilreddstas u ugy as shit 🤢

@skinnylegend: She lucky to have you as a brother  😊 

@sluttysonny: @skinnylegend im her cousin.

@rainabaina: come back to broward high😭

@onlyredboul_

12,459 likes

fight me.

@rainabaina: in bed...

@malutrevajo: ugh😍

@korrinewainer: come back bruh

@oliviaqween: ur fine

@riourannd: pls

@sluttysonny: I feel you...

@lilreddstas: 😔🖤

@urmom: everyone in yo fam besides ur sister is a badass.

@suckmydildo: Ily but ur sister is a whore.

@onlyredboul_: @suckmydildo fuck you .

@lilreddstas

3,214 likes

I hate life .

*comments disabled*

@xxxtentacion

101,652 likes

I mean it

* comments disabled *

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 742 43
โ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š . โž - ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ยฉ sftshwty 2022
7.8K 196 13
"Im damaged jahseh..." "I am too."
3.9K 120 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
87.2K 3.4K 40
read to find out โ€ขthis story is unedited ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ข