TJL#19# Tale Of A Lonely Prin...

By HiddenInTheEpic

Crystal Kingsley is the definition of a crazy girl. She can't stop talking that easily whenever she starts. P... More

The Starting
Lie
Weird Girl
Blaster
Espresso
Girlfriend
Yes Or No?!
Unexpected
Supervision
Beautiful Souls
May Be
Run Away
Decision
Awkward
Just For Mary
Success
Witch
Cursed
Blissful
Her Logic!!
God Save Her!!
Rude!!
Fix
Kick Her Face
Evil Tricks
No Need
Sorry
Magic
Unexpected
The Groom
Best Gift Ever
Varies
Developing A Feeling
Selfish
Dark
Bomb
Blasted
Very Soon
Boss
Game
Try It
Nevermind
Story Behind Darkness
God Knows Better
Right
Guarantee
Clue
Beautiful Couple
Mr. And Mrs. Clarkson.
Very Soon
Brave & Fearless
Totally Blank
Hidden
I Don't Know
Speechless
Stupid For A Friend
Promise
The Test
Grudges
May Be Wrong
Honestly
W For Weird
Right And Wrong
Goodnight Kiss
Turning Evil
Wait And Watch
Bad Move
Fiancée
Naive
'L' Word
New Experience
No More Waiting
Best
Move
Little Princess C
Surprise
Land Of Love
Strength And Courage
Testing Mr. Cool
Perfect
Different
The Real Game
Begin
By Hook Or Crook
Last Trick
Like Mother Like Son
Hell Happened
Unforgivable
No One Else
Reward For Good Deeds
Love Is A Crazy Feeling
Nothing Matters
Like Really?!!
Rot In Hell
Careless
Horror
Compromise
Mine
Happy Ending
Precious Feeling
Mysteriously
What The Hell!!!
The Worst
Dark!!!
Not Breathing
Helpless
Beautiful
More Than Myself
Think About It
No More Variation
Her Words
Not Late
Silent Storm
Universal Feelings
Prisoner
Single Clue
High Expectations
Beautiful Feeling
Lonely Princess's Fairytale
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Author's View

More Than Anything Else

2.3K 168 71
By HiddenInTheEpic

Candice's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and closed them immediately as I felt those lights hit my eyes. I laid down silently for awhile trying to remember what actually happened to me.

Oh, no!!! Suddenly I remembered. I have awaken the latent volcano. Shit!!! I shouldn't have gotten drunk. Benedict hates the people who gets drunk. I don't even know what I have done. I tried to figure out where I was. I sighed deeply as I found myself in Benedict's room. I was safe. I didn't got an illusion. It was really him and I didn't have slept with a stranger. Thanks God for saving me. I was crazy for doing that.

I was about to take a sigh of relief but suddenly one question came on my mind.

Does Crystal know that her mom got drunk?!! No, good God. Please let it no. I said to myself.

" No she doesn't." I heard.

" Thanks God." I said and my eyes open wide as I realized it was Benedict's voice. Did I say that loudly?!! I turned to look at him in horror. I found him looking at me weirdly.

" I ...umm ..." I couldn't say anything my voice got stuck. I looked down and got shocked again. I was not wearing my clothes. I was wearing one of his t-shirts which was reaching my mid-thigh. I gulped. Did he?! No, he won't do that without my permission. Never ever. I trust him.

" Don't run your brain weirdly. I haven't done anything to you. I just changed your clothes. That's it." He said.

" Why do you have to change my clothes?" I asked him gathering a bit of courage.

" Because you were smelling like alcohol and you know I can't tolerate it." I said to him.

" I know that you can't tolerate that." I said to him.

" Then you should know that I hate people who gets drunk as well." He said in a hell cold voice. I gulped. He stood up and reached me. I clutched on the duvet around me as he leaned over me. " Just stop acting like a virgin. You have a 20 years old daughter and if you have forgotten that I have seen much more than this." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him with widened eyes. I never thought he will say something this bold. I tried hard not to blush like a new bride.

" Go, take a shower. You are still smelling like alcohol." He said to me.

" Didn't you give me a shower already?" I asked him. Then mentally face palmed myself for being so weird.

" Do you want me to give you a shower?" He asked me smirking at me. " I don't have any problem though." He said and I shook my head vigorously.

" No. I can manage." I said to him quickly.

" Alright then." He said. " I can hear your heart beat from here though. They are not steady at all." He said winking at me. I looked at him with widened eyes and I placed my hand over my heart. I could feel my crazy heart beat and tried to calm down myself but failed terribly.

" Go, get freshen up. Crystal must be coming. She shouldn't see you like this. Because she is as crazy as you." He said and I nodded.

" But I have nothing to wear." I said to him.

" Go check inside the closet. You will see." He said and I went inside and I saw my clothes and stuffs there.

" You bring them here?" I asked him.

" Go, get freshen up." He said.

" Then why didn't you put my clothes on me?" I asked.

" Because you look better in the t-shirt." He said winking at me and walked out of the closet but then turned and smirked. " Trust me, you look better in t-shirt." He said to me then he left the closet. I sighed deeply letting the breath go which I was holding for long. I took my clothes and went to the washroom to take shower. I changed into my clothes.

" Mamma C!! Mamma C!! Mamma C!!!" I heard my little girl whining. " Where are you, Mamma C?"

I chuckled. My little girl. I got out of the washroom.

" Here, baby. Mamma C is here." I called her and she ran to me then hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

" What happened, Baby?" I asked her.

" Don't go. Don't leave me again." She said sobbing. I broke the hug and wiped her tears. I kissed on her forehead.

" I won't go." I said to her.

" Really?!" She pouted like a little girl pouting hard.

" Really. Mamma C's promise." I said to her and she smiled widely.

" I love you more than this universe." She said.

" Mamma loves you more than that." I said. She smiled widely.

" Come with me. I want you to meet someone." She pulled me with her. I chuckled.

" Who is there?" I asked her.

" Come with me. You will know." She said and pulled me towards the garden.

I saw the kids with Crystal's friend Sophia and a new guy. He had a bright smile which can make anyone feel better in a second.

" Good morning, Mrs. Kingsley." Sophia said. Sweet girl.

" Good morning, dear." I said to her.

" This is my cousin Max." She introduced me with him.

" Good morning, Ma'am. I am Matthew Clemson." He extended his hand towards me.

" Morning. Candice Kingsley. Nice to meet you." I said to him.

" I have heard about you a lot from Sophia. I think all of them are true." He said.

" Like?" I asked him chuckling.

" Like you are very beautiful." He said and I chuckled.

" She said so?" I asked and all of the kids along with my little girl nodded. Kids!!!

" What else did she say?" I asked him.

He started to talk to me. I enjoyed talking to him a lot. He shared a lot of experience with me. I really had a very friendly talk with him. It was very nice to meet him. Sophia and Max left in the afternoon. I searched for my dear husband but he was nowhere to be found. I was going upstairs when Thea came running to me.

" Mamma C!!!" She was panting.

" What happened, little girl?!" I asked her.

" Eugene... I mean Crystal. I mean Uncle... I ...uhhh..." She was blabbering.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" Mamma C, Eugene has come to meet Crystal." She said.

" Oh, where is he?" I smiled widely.

" He is inside Crissy's room but uncle is also going to talk to her. I don't know actually what they are doing inside. What if uncle see them kissing?" She asked me.

Hell, no!!!

" Let me see." I said and ran upstairs. I ran after Benedict. I saw him almost reaching Crystal's room.

" Benedict Kingsley!!" I said and he turned to see me.

" What happened now?" He asked me.

" What are you doing?" I asked him.

" Going to talk to my daughter." He rolled his eyes.

" You can't." I said.

" Why not?" He asked me.

" Because...ummm..." I said.

" Because?" He asked.

" I...ummm..." I said.

" You?" He asked. " I have something important to talk to Crystal." He turned to reach the door but I pulled him away and reached our room.

I pushed him on the door heightening myself I pressed my lips on his. I kissed him hard. He was taken aback for awhile but then he kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt myself being protected and loved the way I did usually.

" You have started this, Candice. I haven't. I don't think I can handle this anymore." He said.

I knew what was coming next but I don't think resisting him will be a good choice for me. I don't want hold this back. I don't regret it cause I love him more than anything else in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
31.9K 513 88
Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke her heart into pieces, which made her wo...