The Hunter of Remnant (RWBY x...

By codwarhero98

As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mis... More

Bio
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1K Reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon is here)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Explanation
Christmas special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Vote
Vote End
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Lemon)
Support
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Support my Sis
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Prepare for sadness)

Chapter 24

1K 18 14
By codwarhero98

A/N: I apologize if I haven't followed the storyline of the series. I'm still trying to remember things.

Y/N POV

I happened to overhear something about Ruby and her team going to investigate something in town, so I wanted to tag along. When I entered the room, I saw their outfits, and I gave a subtle wolf whistle, but enough to gain their attention.

Yang: Like what you see, daddy~?

Y/N: Damn right I do~. So, a little birdie told me you four are gonna do some investigating. I want in. If anyone can be efficient at gathering intel, it's me.

Blake: I think it should be just us, honey. Just the team.

Ruby: Sorry Y/N, we don't wanna involve friends or loved ones.

???: Pppfffttt, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

I look out the window, and I see a rather annoying monkey boy.

Y/N: You...

Sun: Oh shit.

I pull him in quickly along with his friend, and I pinned them against the wall.

Blake: What are you doing here?

Sun: We overheard you guys, and we wanted to help.

Neptune: I just came to hang out with him.

I dropped them onto the floor.

Y/N: You can come, but I swear to you, Sun... if you try to make a move on any of my girls, I will rip your tail off, and shove it so far up your ass, you will be coughing up hairballs for a month... and Neptune... same deal, different conditions... flirt or make a move, I will throw you into the ocean.

He pails when I say that, and he nodded quickly.

Sun/Neptune: Yes sir.

I nod, and I walk over to my girlfriends.

Y/N: Good. Now then, shall we?

RWBY: Let's do it.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter walking through town balancing a knife on his finger

I'm riding with Yang to Junior's bar, and I watch them barricade the doors.

Y/N: May I?

Yang: By all means.

I threw a solar grenade, and when it detonated, it melted half the door, and it blew off the hinges.

Yang/Y/N: Guess who's back?

And in a second, I hear guns being pointed at us. I look, and I grew a serious face under the helmet. Soon, I hear a familiar voice coming towards us.

Junior: Blondie... Y/N... you're here... why?

Yang: You still owe me a drink.

Y/N: I need to have a chat with your... associates.

I look towards the twins, and they grew a face of fear when they saw my helmet. I walked towards the Malachite twins, and they look like they wanted to scream in fear.

Y/N: Relax... I don't bite.

They looked up at me with confusion and then at each other.

Melanie: Why are you here?

Miltia: And what do you want?

Y/N: Simple... information.

I look back at Yang, and I see her talking with Junior.

Y/N: And I need advice on how to ask someone to the dance coming soon.

They face planted from my stupidity.

Melanie: You just ask them.

Miltia: I personally say get the girl you choose a Rose. Roses represent passion and love.

Y/N: Hmmm... maybe.

Yang: Y/N, we're leaving.

I jog over to Yang.

Y/N: We get the info?

Yang: We got what we could...

Y/N: Not exactly the vote of confidence, are you?

We stepped outside, and Yang got a call from the team.

Yang: Hello?

Blake: Roman Torchwick is tearing up downtown.

Sun: HE'S GOT THIS GIANT ATLAS ROBOT!!!

Y/N: Where are you guys?

And on queue, I see Sun and Blake running down the street.

Sun: HURRY!!!

I summon my sparrow, and I speed off after them with Yang not far behind me. I soon see the machine and I smirk.

Y/N: Now this is a challenge.

???: No kidding.

I see my sister pull up beside me, and we bump fists.

Jacklyn: Let's drop some lead on this mother-

Y/N: FIRE!!!

I pull out my Trust and I open fire on the mech. It throws cars at us, and we take evasive maneuvers. I swear I'm gonna rip Roman apart when I catch him. I see Weiss up ahead, and she makes a circle of ice on the road. Soon, the mech slips and falls off the interstate.

Y/N: Sis, we're taking a detour.

Jacklyn: Bring it!

We fall off the interstate, and we land in front of the mech. We hopped off our sparrows, and came to a screeching halt. I'm soon tackled by a familiar rose, and she kisses my cheek.

Ruby: Thank Oum you're okay.

Y/N: Likewise. Now then...

I draw Trust and reload it.

Y/N: Let's wreck ourselves a mech.

Ruby shouts code names, and her team does their designated attacks. I start unloading round into the mech.

Roman: You're not even hurting this thing, you know that?

Y/N: Then let me introduce you to my Titan.

Jacklyn summons her Hammer of Sol, and starts going insane on the mech.

Roman: Oh, come on. That's so unfair.

Y/N: You should've accounted for us to show up, asshole.

I trigger my Spectral Blades, and I start cutting away at the mech. It bats me away, and I hit a support column of the interstate.

Yang POV

I'm working on trying to destabilize this thing's legs with Y/N, and I see him get hit by an arm. He hits a column under the interstate, and he falls to the ground. I trigger my semblance, and I beat down on the robot even harder, breaking its arm off. Soon, Roman jumps out, and stumbles.

Roman: I just had this cleaned. Well, ladies, Guardians... it's time I bid you farewell. Neo?

A small girl jumps in front of Roman, and the look of her pisses me off.

???: NEO!!!

I turn around, and I see Y/N barely standing with his helmet partially broken.

Y/N POV

I look up, and I see Neo. I've seen her before when I was walking around with Emerald on a day off.

Y/N: NEO!!!

She turns to look at me, and I see her eyes turn sad. I can tell she's trying to not cry, and so am I. I slowly walk towards her, and she runs up to me, hugging me. She leans into my ear and whispers.

Neo: I'm sorry...

Y/N: I promise I'll find you...

She nods and kisses my cheek. She judo chops my neck, and I fall to the ground.

Neo: I love you...

I pass out from the neural overload I got from the chop. I feel two people try to immediately sit me upright while I hear the sound of glass shattering. I feel two pairs of hands trying to bring me back by slapping the back of my neck and rub my arms. Soon, I regained myself, and I saw Jacklyn and Blake trying to bring me back. Soon, I managed to regain some clarity, and we went back to Beacon.

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hunter holding a rose for each member of RWBY

The night of the dance was here. I was in my suit that Coco bought for me while Jacklyn was in a blue dress that was admittedly slightly revealing, but only with the legs and cleavage. I walked up to the front entrance, and Yang kissed my cheek.

Yang: Good, you two made it.

Y/N: Yeah, someone tried to fit their DD chest into a smaller dress.

Jacklyn: I liked the black color...

Y/N: And I told you that you should've gotten it in a bigger size.

Jacklyn: That WAS the biggest size.

I sighed, and decided to just ignore it and walked inside. Soon, I'm met with a bunch of people, and I smiled.

Y/N: Ladies please... one at a time. Now... who wants to dance first?

They all immediately threw their hands up, and I sighed.

Y/N: Okay... number between 1 and 20.

Weiss: 20

Ruby: 1

Blake: 7

Yang: 13

Pyrrha: 17

Coco: 10

Velvet: 5

Glynda: 3

I looked at them all around me, and I pulled Ruby and Glynda to the side.

Y/N: Number between 1 and 10.

Ruby: 1

Glynda: 5

I extend my hand towards Glynda.

Y/N: Care to dance~?

Glynda: It'd be my pleasure~.

I lead Glynda to the dance floor and danced for a little bit. Soon after, I danced with the others, and I sit in a chair, catching my breath. I looked out the window, and I saw someone going towards the communication tower. I left discreetly only to be met by Cinder.

Cinder: And where do you think you're going, big boy~?

Y/N: I saw someone running towards the CCT building.

Cinder: Doesn't excuse you from dancing with me~. Or, you and I can head upstairs and spend some alone time~.

She started to trace her finger on my chest, and she grabbed my tie. She started to drag me upstairs, and had me against her. Unfortunately, I could feel her ass against my crotch, and she intentionally swayed her hips as we walked. I could tell this was gonna be an eventful evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 192 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
120K 1.4K 45
Main Story of The Warrior Scholar Male Exo Warlock Volume. 1 - Completed A Warlock under the name YN-3 is sent to an unknown cave that mysteriously o...
16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
13.7K 250 27
Our Guardian arrive to Mistral with his friends, they had rough journey even with their little side adventure. And the return of a fallen sister come...