Unraveling

Від maxine247

America is the world's number one superpower. We all know that. And to be a superpower, you gotta have a stro... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N: 10k
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 37

4.4K 137 179
Від maxine247

"I am still so tired," Colombia leaned against Venezuela as they walked to the rescheduled Latin American Meeting.

"And you think I'm not?" Her sister responded with a yawn.

"Braz," Argentina said, "You got more sleep than all of us, how are you still tired?"

Besides North America, Brazil had been one of the first to fall asleep.

Brazil yawned, "I have my reasons."

Ecuador was about to say something when they all heard sounds like dragging and groaning.

They all stopped and watched as half dead Russia tried to walk but it really looked like he was dragging his right leg. He looked so beaten.

Brazil smirked.

Russia groaned again, he was in so much pain. Yesterday, he had been searching the building for America.

When suddenly he was knocked from the back of the head and went down.

It had been fucking Portugal.

What. The. Hell.

He hadn't done anything to the man at all.

So again. What. The. Hell?

The next thing he remembered was just a reign of blows and kicks and yelling in Portuguese. And there was a threat, it had been in English. But due to the trauma he was feeling, he couldn't remember what had been said.

But he was sure it had been something about America.

The bitch.

Maybe he would take a break before going to find him again.

Colombia held her coffee out to Suriname, "Hold my coffee."

She put up her hair in a bun.

Argentina looked at her, "What are you planning to do?"

She looked at Brazil, "Didn't you say Russia did something to Maska? Threatened him?"

He nodded, "Bastard didn't even care about his state."

She nodded.

Argentina's eyes darkened. Oh, well this changed everything. 

Colombia nodded and stretched. 

Venezuela sighed and looked at Ecuador, "Text Peru, we're going to be late."

And like the blunt person Colombia was... She ran...

And jumped Russia.

Damn, this would be his second beating in 2 days straight.

Oh well.

Argentina ran to join her, Brazil ran after him to join him and soon Venezuela and Suriname followed.

Cause, you know... This was a family affair... he had messed with one of the youngests so it was time to pay for his sin.

Ecuador sighed and texted Peru, "Beating bitches wasn't on my to-do list today, but the universe had different plans," He told himself and ran to join his fam.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alfred laid his head on the table and closed his eyes.

Canada laughed as he walked towards his brother and sat down, "Still tired?"

Alfred gave a slight smile and nodded.

"Same," His twin responded. He looked very comfy in hoodie and sweatpants.

"Aren't all of us?" He smiled, "The Mexs are still asleep." He motioned to the beds a little while away, where the Mexican twins were cuddled up sharing a bed.

They had come back from Portugal's room earlier that morning. And basically the whole family was tired. Brazil had stayed in his father's room, still he established the fact that he wanted to stay. But the rest of them left. Some were planning on attending meetings.

After getting more sleep.

The relief and emotion of their family finally healing again after the past few months was overwhelming and now it seemed like that triggered everyone's sleeping schedules to try and fix themselves.

Everyone was just so tired all of a sudden. Canada had carried Maria on the walk to his room.

The Americas along of the rest of the western hemisphere were on the third floor.

North America had just crashed in Canada's room. Mainly because America was sharing with Canada and the Mexs were barely awake.

They could  sleep in extremely late if they wanted to.

But yeah. During the walk, America had been very nervous and jumpy. He was afraid of running into Russia or the agents.

But to act as a shield, his oldest cousins in the group walked in front, his siblings at his sides, and his other cousins behind him.

That had helped alot.

Canada got up and walked to a tray of food on the counter. He took a plate and a cup and set it down in front of Alfred. "Ven got us some breakfast before she headed to the Latin American Meeting." They also had some more food left over from last night.
Canada had taken some while one of their cousins had taken the rest.

The Latin American Meeting had been rescheduled since last time, South America had barely showed and Mexico didn't come at all. Leaving mainly just Central America.

But things were getting better now. So the only ones who wouldn't be there was Mexico.

But hey, Alfred really wanted to spend some time with his siblings. So it would be a pretty chill day for North America.

"I would eat," He said, "But I think I'm planning on going back to sleep."

Canada nodded and was quiet for a moment..... He  then looked back at his brother and slowly started to speak, "Al?"

America opened his eyes and kept back a yawn, "Hmm?"

"What-"  Canada stopped and sighed. How could he word this? "How did they treat you...?" He knew the government's treatment of America had been terrible. Brazil had managed to take him, Ecuador, and Urangay aside and tell what America had said when he rambled out some words after Portugal brought him in the room.

They monitored him?

Starved him?

Didn't even help him in any way, shape, or form?

But even with that, he and the rest of the family still didn't know much or have any details as too what Alfred went through in the custody of the government.

America stiffed....... did his brother really want to know?.... that didn't matter anymore right? He wasn't with the government anymore...

He was here, with them.

"Ummm..."

Yeah, the Pres was long gone behind him.... And besides, that guy's term would be up very soon so yeah... He wouldn't have to worry about him anymore.

So did it really matter?

"Al?" Canada asked, starting to get concerned.

He really didn't want to think back to being in the White House, not just yet... What if this was all a lie, all just a freaking li-

"Alfred?"

America shook his head, he felt tear start to form.... He didn't want to talk about it yet.

Not just yet.

Canada put his hand on top of his brother's and rubbed it in comfort. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, okay?" He gave him a smile.

Alfred immediately felt comforted and nodded. 

Besides, if he let out all his problems to his family, wouldn't that just count as burderning them? 

He didn't want that.

America stayed quiet as Canada rubbed his hand.

He kept calm, he had to stay cool and collective for his brother. When he learned the full story of what they did to his little brother, it would be then, he would take action. 

"How about," Canada started, "Us and the Mexs, when they wake up, just have a movie marathon all day and eat whatever we want? We still have a lot of food left over."

America thought about it... Eat whatever he wanted...

The President hadn't allowed that.

He slowly and shyly nodded his head and Canada smiled. "We can all eat together when they wake up."

Alfred nodded again..... "Mattie?" He finally spoke as Canada took the plate of food in front of him back on the tray.

His brother looked at him.

"Yeah Al?"

America looked down and shifted nervously, "Can we go outside later?"

Please say yes, please say yes.

Well... the Pres always said no... so why would his brother say yes?

Canada looked at him. He didn't ever have to ask for that.. But for some reason, he felt like this was important to his brother... He softly smiled and nodded.

"Of course we can."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

144K 6.5K 44
*This is the older version-Rewrite will be out soon* Some day, everyone's had those days where it isn't even worth getting out of bed... Well not eve...
14.1K 627 16
Reader x America fan fiction. You have liked Alfred ever since you were eight. At first you thought the feelings would fade but no. Your feelings...
562 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
Suffer Від Satan

Сучасна проза

300 25 12
Everyone suffers no matter how much we think we're alone, there maybe someone out there more disconnected from the rest of the world. If you had the...