The Wild: Mysterious Island

By VelvetvicWasTaken

A 16 Year old boy wakes up on a mysterious Island and has to escape, but of course... it's never that easy. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 00000

Chapter 3

58 1 0
By VelvetvicWasTaken

It was the next day, Alex felt better after yesterday, he took a sip of water and headed out, today he decided that he wanted to make shelter. He just needed, sticks, leaves and rope, he already had some sticks so that was off the list, he grabbed some leaves from trees and made rope out of cloth and strips of leaves.

He had finally made a shelter, wasn't big and very strong but at least it was better than sleeping on the floor with nothing over your head. Minutes passed, he noticed some smoke and immediately thought "Other people?!" He ran towards the smoke, sliding under fallen trees until he stopped, looking at a campfire, he felt annoyed but also said to himself "People must be here, someone had to make this campfire"

He then realized that he was lost, he tried re-tracing his steps but he only got confused. He had to find a way back, he quickly ate some fruit and then called for help - something he should have done a while ago -  but nobody came, Nor did anyone hear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 1 12
An unremarkable high school student suddenly discovers an extraordinary, inexplicable superhuman power inside of him. It doesn't take long for him to...
32 0 15
High school student discovers supernatural powers and joins a group of others with similar powers to protect his hometown from creatures born from pe...
323 51 16
After being taken in by the secret organisation "Security", a group of teen superhumans begin to save the world on a regular basis.
9 0 4
6 teenagers with magical powers embark on adventure to discover themselves, saved the world, and restore balance to the forces of nature.