My younger brother

By moll0222

You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and th... More

~ Author ~
• His brown eyes •
• Practice •
• Family dinner •
• Forgive me •
• Friction •
• Call •
• Locker secret •
• Stupid girl •
• Sheets •
• Suit •
• Leafed •
• Hide and seek •
• Irresistible •
• Incidentally in love•
• Bad excuses •
• Red marks •
• Sympathy •
• Picture •
• Don't cry •
• M.Y INK •
• Tattoo •
• Under pressure •
• Mistakes •
• He won't know •
• Secret admirer •
• Bond with me •
• Our truth •
Sequel?
ITS OUT!!!

• Corner of the cafeteria •

22.9K 557 383
By moll0222

My heart was beating rapidly against my chest, the air was leaving my lungs and it felt as if I was going to throw up.

"I don't think it's normal for siblings to be kissing each other on the lips, don't you agree?" I read again, still not wanting to believe somebody could've possibly seen us.

I can't think straight, what's going on.

My thoughts were cut off by a loud voice calling my name from the end of the hallway.

"Vivian!"

I needed less than a few seconds to recognize who was calling me, it was my ex-boyfriend's brother Min Yoongi.

He had actually never been rude towards me, not even after my breakup with Namjoon, Yoongi had been supporting like a friend.

"Yoongi, hi," I said as he walked over to me, standing next to my locker, I quickly hid the note on my pocket.

"How are you doing?" He asked lighting a cigarette and placed it between his pouty lips.

"I'm fine, and what about you?" I asked him, but my mind didn't leave the note for a single second.

"I'm fine too thank you, but I must say, you seem a bit off. I'm sorry about Namjoon calls you so late at night."

I shook my eyes wide open as Yoongi said his last sentence, he apparently knew about his brother's late-night calls.

"You know about that? Do you know what he wants? And why aren't you in class?"

Yoongi laughed at me and blew smoke to his left side, looking back at me. "So many questions. First of all, yes I do know about it, he's always on that phone, second, he's probably trying to win you back as usual." Yoongi said and pressed his back against the locker next to me, staring into the space of the empty hallway.

"How can't he understand that it's over, it was him who cheated, not me." I hissed in annoyment.

"Well, it probably isn't over for him," Yoongi smirked and threw his cigarette in the nearest trashcan, making his way out of the hallway.

He turned around before leaving the building, looking straight at me from the distance "oh and by the way, I'm not in class because... well it's boring, come over and say hi sometime in the shop."

And with that, he had left the hallway.

Even though Yoongi isn't the typical friend type, I'm happy he's my friend after all, not the best one, but he's there.

He was the owner of a tattoo shop not far from where we lived, and Yoongi himself was filled up with art and ink on his body.

I used to always walk past there on my way home from school, but now I almost don't visit anymore because of what happened between Yoongi's brother and me.

After Yoongi was out of sight, I quickly pulled the note up from my pocket and tried my best to recognize the handwriting.

Who could do such a thing? Who could've seen us?

My mind was going crazy and what I wanted the most were the leave this place and never come back, clearly someone had seen what happened between Jungkook and me, and they were using this against us.

But who would threaten us like that?

I couldn't figure it out, I needed to get to class, from now on I had to make sure I didn't get too close with my brother.

°°°°°°°

When it was finally time for lunch I had planned to meet up with Hoseok, I missed talking to him since we haven't gotten the change in a long time.

"Tell me about your weekend," I said as I grabbed my food and sat down at the table on the opposite side of him.

"Ah, I didn't do much, as usual, I stayed up late and played some video games with Jimin." He said and started eating his sandwich.

"Jimin? It's been a while since I heard about him, you still talk to him?" I asked and frowned my brows.

Jimin was Jungkook's old friend and the stepbrother of Kim Taehyung. He had been at our house a few times since he was joining the boys.

Everything I heard about him now was that he was getting bad grades, and the rumors weren't typically either.

"Yes, Jimin hasn't been himself lately, don't ask why I don't know, he may seem like a total idiot, but when you're alone with him he's so nice," Hoseok explained.

It was hard hiding the fact that Jimin used to be my greatest crush a few years ago. He was a sweet guy back then, not having a hard time in school like he is now, well I shouldn't be the one to explain what happened to him.

"Oh, but what's the reason he's doing so bad in school now? He seems to have changed a lot, I don't recognize the same Jimin in him anymore." I said, my cheeks heating up slightly, it had definitely been some time since I had talked about him.

"Your cheeks are red Vivian, don't tell me you're in love with him." He started laughing at my face, holding his hand over his mouth to lower laughter while I was hiding my face in embarrassment.

"God, no I'm not in love with him, don't say that, I don't even talk to him anymore, he used to be a great friend of mine and Jungkook," I said to Hoseok, trying to change the subject of actually liking Jimin.

"Well, his parents are getting divorced, that might've been one of the reasons on why his behavior is so different."

"Yeah, maybe that's true," I said and continued eating my food.

Suddenly a scene caught my attention from across the room.

From the corner of the cafeteria, I saw my brother Jungkook with a girl, it looked like they were having fun with each other.

I almost lost my shit when I thought that might be the girl he was talking about that wanted to kiss him.

"What's with the weird facial expressions?" Hoseok asked as he tried catching my attention by waving his hands in front of my face.

The girl was all up on Jungkook, she had her filthy hands planted on his chest as she laughed at something that could've been a joke he told.

My blood was boiling, I had my fists clenched tightly and I kept moving my head to get a better view of the situation.

I couldn't believe that little rat was touching my Jungkook.

"Vivian? Hey, what's going on??" Hoseok kept trying to get my attention but I didn't bother a bit to notice, my eyes were glued like magnets to Jungkook and the girl.

"I'll be back within a few minutes," I said, wasting absolutely no time getting up from my seat with the speed of the light, leaving my best friend confused at the table.

I walked with long and fast steps towards the corner of the cafeteria, where the two love birds were laughing with each other.

It wasn't because I was jealous in any way, but no one is laying a hand on my property.

"Jungkook?" I called his name, and with that, his eyes quickly landed on me, his eyes lighting up and a wide smile spread across his face.

"Hi, Noona." He went over to give me a hug which was returned within seconds.

"Hi, Kookie." I wrapped my arms tightly around my brother and caressed his head that was buried into the crook of my neck.

"Jungkook, who's she?" A voice said behind us, it was the girl who was standing with crossed legs with her arms behind her back.

I could ask you the same question, bitch.

"Claire, this is my older sister Vivian, Vivian this is my friend Claire," Jungkook said as he turned his head from me to the girl.

Claire? Never heard of her.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Vivian." The girl said and bowed in front of me, forming a wide smile on her pink lips.

"You too." I simply said and bowed slightly, tugging on Jungkook's shirt to bring him closer to me.

The girl was standing up straight, pushing her golden brown hair behind her ear every other second, she had on a white flannel which had a few too many buttons open, her jeans were way too tight on her body, when she smiled that fake-looking smile it showed two slightly noticeable dimples on her cheeks while her dark blue eyes struck sparks in the sun.

So this was the girl who tried to get in my brothers pants?

I glanced back at Hoseok sitting at the table, impatiently waiting for me to come back which I was more than ready for.

"It's alright if I bring Claire home with me today, isn't it?" Jungkook suddenly asks and breaks the awkward silence, thankfully.

I didn't like the idea of this girl Claire coming home with my brother, Jungkook barely knows her.

The girl stepped closer to Jungkook and send me a painfully impatient smile. There was no way she was coming home with us, no way.

"I'm sorry Kookie, not today, we have lots of work since mom and dad are gone for a while." I lied the best I could and tried to keep the mask on.

Just as I thought I had won this round, the stupid girl opened her mouth and almost whined like a five-year-old child, "I can help you with the work." She smiled widely, showing her perfect white straight teeth lined up.

I almost lost my temper at this point, begging that I wouldn't just choke the life out of her right here and right now.

"I apologize, maybe another day." A little smirk crept on my lips as I rejected her request for the second time while Jungkook stood silently beside us.

"Now, I gotta get going, I'll come to pick you up after school Jungkook, have a nice day," I said kissing his forehead while making intense direct eye contact to the girl Claire who had her plump lips parted in shock.

And with that I turned right around and left the scene, heading back to the table where Hoseok had been sitting, but I noticed he wasn't sitting alone.

Besides him was a boy with blonde hair covering his forehead, his head learned in his palm, he made eye contact with me as I reached the table.

"Jimin?"

__________
{author}

Hello bananas

Damn, this chapter was hella long I apologize for that xD

I hope you're all enjoying the story this far, I'm trying to come up with new ideas and right now I gotta write a lot of stuff down, next chapter will be up very soon.

Feel free to leave a comment of your opinion on the book so far, if you have any suggestions to characters in the upcoming chapters, feel free to leave a comment with that as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 736 20
UB1 PREVIEW A world where there's unwanted bondage at every turn you venture to. Even when you're free of it, you somehow get dragged back into it;...
2.8K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
1.2K 53 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
161K 7.4K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...