Not the only royalty to the g...

By blossom287

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen! You're here with me, Blossom287, your host narrator for this amazing story tha... More

[2] New world!
[3] Exploring the new city!
[4] A whole new world of duelling!
[5] Results of dueltainment!
[6] First day of school!
[7] Game shop
[8] Hang out!
[9] An old 'acquaintance'
[10] Duel against an 'acquaintance'
[11] Some explaining
[12] First Date?!
[13] Vice prez!
[14] Duke is a pain!
[15] Yuka at work
[16] Duel Competition
[17] The Queen of Games!
[18] An unexpected visitor!
[19] The gangs reactions
[20] King? or Queen?
[21] What happened
[22] Yuya's day out!
[23] Halloween!
[24] Sick day!
[25] Arcade date!
[26] More secrets revealed!
[27] Shadow duelling the thief!
[28] That's all!...I think?
[29] Picnic!
[30] Amusement park date!
[31] Miracles can happen!
[32] Laser quest!
[33] Baking together!
[34] Invasion...
[35] Report
[36] Impossible...
[37] Paradise City

[1] Prologue

2.6K 23 14
By blossom287

Hey everyone!

To the new readers, I hope you enjoy the story!

For re-readers... I'm back! I hope you missed me! I know that I've been gone for a while but I'm here and decided to finish this story... hopefully. If I'm slacking just spam me honestly, it'll motivate me.

Anyway, I've decided to rewrite the whole story, this is because I didn't like how I wrote the story before, it didn't have a good flow, so hopefully this one does.

This means that there have been new changes to the story. I've added in new chapters as well if you've realised!

Also the above picture is Yuka. As you can see I've changed how she looks!

But for now, lets duel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

'Yyyyyuuuuukkkkkkaaaa.'

'Yyyyuuuuuyyyyyyaaaaa.'

'I'm your older brother, stop being mean to me!' Yuya pouted.

'Yet you act more like a child than I do?' His eyebrows furrowed even more, 'I apologise if my truthful words upset you.' Yuka sent a smirk in his direction.

'Why can't you be nice to your big brother? All you do is bully me! That's it, I'm taking your pendulum cards off you.' Yuya planned out loud happily. 'Then you can't leave!'

Yuka grimaced in pain as she watched her older brother being slapped on the face by a huge paper fan, as soon as those words had left his mouth.

'STOP ACTING LIKE A KID, YUYA! I DON'T WANT HER TO GO EITHER BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME STOPPING HER, SO STOP MESSING AROUND!? AND QUIT REPEATING YOURSELF, IT'S ANNOYING!?'

Yuka turned to face the readers, 'And because I worry about your safety dear readers, I'll give you some good advice, never ever, make Zuzu angry, it's not worth it... and yes, I'm speaking from experience...' Her eyes seem to glaze over with horror, 'Nightmares still haunt me to this day.'

'Who are you talking to?' Yuya's question was cut off when Zuzu hit him again, carrying on with her lecture.

'Haha. You shouldn't be infuriating my future sister-in-law Yuya. She might say no at the altar, then don't blame me if she does, since I did warn you.' Yuka brought up a hand to her mouth to try and stifle her laughter.

But when she was rewarded with 2 blushing teens, she was rolling on the floor in laughter.

'YUKA!' They shouted in sync.

'Awww, they're even talking in sync now, how sweet! Wait, how come I didn't know you're both synchro summoners? Oh well, for now, I should focus on planning your wedding!'

Before Zuzu or Yuya could process and react to her teasing, she decided to make a run for it while she still could. From a safe distance ahead she could hear the results of her teasing, knowing that Zuzu had her fan out ready to hit her.

Still running, she spotted her saviour and hid behind him, 'What's going on now?' Yuka's saviour asked.

'Shun! You have to protect me from them! If you don't I'll die! I mean it, I will definitely die this time! So you have to protect me from that fan!?' Pleaded Yuka.

'What did you do this time?'

'Oh, nothing much, well... not something to warrant a hit to the head anyway, all I did was tell them the truth, honest. What's so wrong with warning my brother about upsetting his future wife? I have to remind him so she doesn't reject him on their wedding day.' Yuka told him with a solemn face.

Shun just let out a chuckle, 'You never learn, do you?'

'What do you mean by "learn"? I was taught to always tell the truth, so that's exactly what I did.' She noticed something in the corner of her eye, Yuka continued, 'But I do think they make a great couple don't you think? Imagine how cute my nieces and nephews would be!'

'YUKA!!! GET HERE NOW!?' They both roared sporting red cheeks that could put a firetruck to shame.

'See, they're even talking in sync! That reminds me, did you know, those two are synchro summoners now?' She managed to say through her laughs.

'YUKA! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!'

'I NEED TO HIT YOU WITH MY FAN!'

'No way! Do I look like an idiot to you? If I go there I won't have Shun to protect me, plus you both look like a threat to a poor, innocent girl like me.' She made a face by sticking out her tongue and pulling down her eyelid at them.

'Gong wants to know what's going on here. And from what Gong can expect, Yuka would have started it.' Gong came in with Sora who was eating candy floss.

Hearing this accusation made against her, Yuka popped her head from behind Shun, 'Hey! How can you blame me for such things, I'm guilty till proven innocent!-I-I mean I'm innocent till proven guilty! Just look at this pure face and you will know how much of an angel I am!' Yuka quickly corrected herself.

'Yuka, don't you feel embarrassed after saying that lie?' Sora voiced out.

But Yuka ignored it, carrying on she explained, 'All I did was give Yuya some good advice on not upsetting his future wife, cause for all he knows he might get rejected by her on his wedding day. Honestly, you can't tell people the truth nowadays. So, for my safety, I ran away from the two seeing as they're such a hazard to little old me, Shun, being the hero he is, saved me from the two-'

'Here you go, you can have her now.' Shun smiled as he passed the girl to the red-faced teens.

Yuka's eyes widened in surprise, 'Wait, what?! Shun?! You're supposed to protect me, not offer me to them! The betrayal! The agony! It hurts!'

Sniffing Yuka stared at the three and screamed, 'Moon Shadow!!! Please save me, they're gonna kill me!!!'

Next thing you know, Yuka's there and then she's not.

'That was such a close shave, who knows what would have happened to me if you didn't save me-' She mumbled, shivering in fear.

'MINCED MEAT!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL BE!' Zuzu was yelling other profanities, dangerously waving her fan around.

'You'll take someone's eye out like that!' Yuya shouted, dodging the deadly swings.

Yuka ignored the chaos that was happening, mumbling to herself, 'Hmm... maybe I should learn some ninja skills too. It'll come in handy when I'm in a sticky situation, and I could use the disappearing skill in my duels too... oh! And for pranks! I could escape from the crime scene faster or from detention itself! Oh, think of how little detentions I'll have to serve!'

'Yuka your thought process is going off track-' Sora started but was cut off.

'Exactly! Stop thinking! You're going to come up with another clever idea that'll get us killed, or worse, expelled!' Zuzu lectured all of a sudden.

'Zuzu, I think you need to sort out your priorities, 'cause I'm pretty sure death is worse than expulsion-' Yuya tried to reason.

'Yuya's right! Expulsions are not all that bad! School just wants you to think it is-' Yuka interrupted happily.

'SHUT UP YUKA!' The said girl flinched at the sudden volume rise, 'Just because you've been expelled before, doesn't mean that others want to be!'

'I see...' Yuka felt deep in thought, while Zuzu looked proud of herself, thinking she might have made the girl see reason, did I mention the word "might"?

'So you all fear expulsion... Zuzu.' Yuka looked Zuzu dead in the eye, the atmosphere tense with anticipation, 'I know how to blackmail you now, I'll threaten you with expulsion! Oh while I'm at it if anyone else wants to see what it's like to be expelled do let me know so-' Yuka's mouth was covered by Moon Shadow's palm, he shook his head, indicating that she should stay quiet.

'Yuka.' The girl jumped about a foot in the air when she heard this voice, 'If I find out you're expelled or you purposely get someone else expelled, I'm gonna make you regret it.' Declan made his entrance, causally threatening her while not forgetting to do his signature glasses glare.

A/n:- No joke but Declan reminds me of Kyoya Ootori from ohshc, with their personality, the way they do things and evil fathers coughLeocough and coughYoshiocough and when they do the glasses glare.

'It is I, the amazing Sylvio-'

'What if the person deserves to be expelled?' Yuka questioned.

'Don't worry, if that's the case, get them expelled, I'll even help too!' Yuya cheered, earning a disapproving look from Declan.

'I didn't even get to fin-.' Sylvio tried again, but...

'Don't you need to get going Yuka?' Declan cut in, and a slight smirk formed on his face.

'Stop being a party pooper. Can't I say goodbye properly?' She muttered to the devil-

'That's not it, you're just gonna miss your flight is all.' He retorted back.

'Now Gong thinks Yuka won't care if that does happen.'

'True, she would pull some sort of stunt if she does.' Shun agreed to Gong's words.

'You all know me so well! I'm touched! I was gonna take Declan's private plane if I missed mine!... Can any of you pilot a plane?' Yuka asked them all, getting a nod from Shun, Sora and Moon Shadow. 'Awesome! Can one of you fly it then? I know where he hides it-'

'I'll come with you!' Yuya shouted tackling the girl into a hug.

'Hah, I think you've forgotten that I'm still right here.'

'Declan! How could I possibly forget about you, I was saying it in front of you so you would know what had happened to your plane. Wanna come with?' A cheeky grin was plastered on Yuka's face, widening when she saw that he was becoming more irked.

'Alright, alright, I get it, I'm going.' She surrenders after seeing Declan's deadly aura, alongside Zuzu's.

'Well, I guess I need to get going now, if you need the lancers I want to be the first one called, got it! I'll see you all soon!' She waved goodbye, whilst walking backwards.

'Yuka! Stay safe and call your big brother every day!' Yelled Yuya.

'Will do! Just remember to wake up for school on time cause, your amazing alarm clock won't be there to wake you up, okay?' Yuka shouted back.

She boarded the plane taking her seat in first class. Leaning back she uttered to herself, 'I wonder, now that I'm unsupervised how much chaos can I create?'

Instantly she felt a vibration from her phone, she glanced at the notification only to jump in her seat scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like the first chapter?

I would love to know who you thought the notification was from and what it said!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 481 13
Takumi Kazuki's life was filled with Heartache and tragedy from at a young age. Abandoned by his parents Takumi became the sole guardian and protecto...
40.9K 1.7K 72
You were a simple reporter for duelists of Heartland City with this constant weird dream throughout all your life but that all changes when you are t...
1.4K 39 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...
4.9K 74 19
Join Yuko, a timid person who was bullied all his life on his journey to become brave, and in the end... to try to... not....bec...ome ........ o...