°Dylan Kingwell x reader°

By fellowloser

On an embarrassing run to the supermarket, you meet this really sweet boy. He gives you his number and you be... More

"Don't judge me!"
"Who is she?"
"Guess what?"
"Hey, is this Dylan?"
"Why are you smiling?"
"Set them up"
Christmas
"Cheese!"
"Am I falling for Dylan Kingwell"
"Am I falling for Y/n L/n?"
Getting ready
Neil's party (part 1)
Neil's party (part 2)
A/N
"I'm so sorry! "
"I really like you"
"I missed you"
The plan
The party kiss
"Elsa?"
The break up
"Please take me back'
"I love you"
The end
Thank you!!

"How could she?"

2.4K 57 73
By fellowloser

Dylan's P.O.V.

Saturday morning.
Y/n and I haven't talked since the airport kiss. When I saw her at the gate, I instantly knew that I loved her. That kiss  was magical. She was magical. I had missed her so much.

We were meeting at the park today. I sat on the grass watching the kids play tag. I saw her walking over to me. She sat next to me. She seemed troubled.

Dylan: Hey! How was the party?

Y/n: oh...uh...it was ok. Are you hungry?

Dylan: Yeah, let's get some churros.

We got up and went to the churro stand near the pond. She ordered a plain churros and I ordered a chocolate milkshake. We sat on the bench and talked for a while. She wasn't as happy as usual. Something was bothering her. She was constantly fiddling with the end of her shirt.

I suddenly got a notification from an unknown number. I opened my phone and pressed on the contact. My heart dropped. It was a picture of Y/n kissing some guy. No not kissing, making out. Tears formed in eyes. I jumped up, dropping my milkshake. It smashed on the floor, spilling the sweet liquid at my feet.

Dylan: I-I-I have to go

I ran, leaving Y/n alone on the bench. How could she? I know I've been gone a long time but this was taken yesterday at the party. I recognised her outfit. I closed my phone and ran faster. My heart was shattered. Tears were flooding. I ran to the nearest private place. The storage cabin. While running I tripped and smashed my chin against the floor. Noone was around. So I just sat there, on the pebble floor, crying, cupping my face with my hands. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Elsa.

Elsa: Why are you crying? I saw you running. What's wrong?

Dylan: Y/n-Y/n cheated on m-m-me.

I was still crying, tears dripping in the soil.

Elsa: OH MY GOD! How could she?

She hugged me and I hugged back.

Elsa: Don't worry, Dylly. I'll always be here for you. Come on you need some rest.

I wiped my tears and steadied my breathing. Inhale and exhale. I took 10 deep breaths. She took me to her house.

I sat on her couch, still sobbing. I couldn't believe she'd do this. She was my everything. I thought I meant something to her. I was obviously wrong. She wasn't the person I thought she was. Elsa got me some hot coco and sat next to me, her gentle hand on my back.

Elsa: It's gonna be ok, Dylan. She doesn't deserve you.

Dylan: Thank you so much, Elsa. You're really amazing.

Elsa: You're welcome to stay here as long as you like. I'm gonna go to the supermarket to get some supplies.

I nodded. She left and I wrapped myself in a blanket, thinking about Y/n.

Did that kiss at the airport mean nothing to her? Maybe this was her plan all along. To break my heart.

I spent the next two hours overthinking. 
God, I was so lucky to have Elsa. She was an angel. She would never do anything to hurt me.

After a while, I fell asleep, cheeks still wet.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I came back from the store at 5. He was sound asleep. It broke my heart seeing him cry. God, Y/n was such a whore. She was probably only using him for his fame.

I got out my phone and took a pic.

*Instagram*

Elsa_frz

When bae spends the night 😘😘😘😀🥰
@dylan.kingwell love you babe

*Out of IG*

Part 5 of my plan is complete. Y/n will soon see the post and their relationship will be over. Finally, Dylly is mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.6K 109
Preferences and One Shots for a beautiful show UwU
26.4K 415 16
🔞 VERY MATURE CONTENT/HEAVY SMUT/DARK ANGST❗️ It has never been tough for Dylan to get any girls he eyed for. Getting into the pants of any girl has...
113K 9.4K 28
What happens when two Actors with opposite temperaments have to act like they are in love with each other in a show that could be their stepping ston...
102K 2.1K 46
After you move to a new house, you go to your new private school and met Jacob Thrombey. You thought he could be a dick sometimes but you end up find...