MAGNETIC | VKOOK & TAEGGUK

By xBlackJae

The JEON ORDER, the most fearful gang in the city. Police and FBI forever being outsmarted by the syndicate... More

∂εscяιρтιση
ρяσғιℓε
σηε | cнεαтεя
тωσ | sιηgυℓαяιтү
тняεε | ωнσ нυят үσυ
ғσυя | sтяαηgεя ∂αηgεя
sιx | ∂εαℓ
sεvεη | sυcкιηg ∂ιcк
ειgнт | ∂α∂∂ү
ηιηε | мιssε∂ мε
тεη | ∂α∂∂ү ℓσσкs sтяεssε∂
εℓεvεη | ωαℓмαят
тωεℓvε | α gσσ∂ тнιηg
тнιятεεη | gυccι
ғσυятεεη | sтεvεη
ғιғтεεη | εvεηт
sιxтεεη | sωεεтcнεεкs
sεvεηтεεη | ι ℓσvε үσυ
ειgнтεεη | нε ηεε∂s үσυ
ηιηεтεεη | ωяσηg тωιη
тωεηтү | вυηηү
тωεηтү σηε | ιη үσυя αяεα
тωεηтү тωσ | ғσяgιvεηεss
тωεηтү тняεε | ραүвαcк
тωεηтү ғσυя | кιℓℓε∂ αℓℓ нσρε
тωεηтү ғιvε | ι cαη нεℓρ үσυ
тωεηтү sιx | ι'м sσяяү
тωεηтү sεvεη | тнε вσss
тωεηтү ειgнт | яευηιση
тωεηтү ηιηε | тяαιтσя
тнιятү | survival

ғιvε | εηcσυηтεя

31.3K 2.3K 440
By xBlackJae

Jeongguk, Yoongi and Hoseok arrived at the club after tracking Jimins phone.

The area was dead silent. The lights on the club sign were out. The front door hung lowly on its hinges ready to crack at any moment. They weren't even phased by the various dead bodies spread outside the club. From what they could tell, none were Jungkook, and that's all they cared about.

Yoongi walked in first, slowly, gun raised and steadied by both hands. He checked the surroundings before signaling the others and walking ahead. The boss and Hoseok trailed behind slowly.

The inside of Singularity was just as bad as the outside. Broken glass was scattered everywhere. Light fixtures dangling from the ceiling. Bodies sprawled out. Blood splattered. Bullet holes seen with every glance.

"Where is he?" Hoseok whispered. Yoongi lowered his gun and whipped his tracking device out. He looked to where Jimins phone was last seen but was confused to find that it wasn't there anymore.

"The hell?" Yoongi said.

"What is it?"

"He's not here."

"What the fuck do you mean he's not here?" Jeongguk chimed in, already angered.

"I mean Jimins phone signal isn't showing anymore." Yoongi retorted.

"Fuck," Hoseok muttered, lowering his gun. He ran a frantic hand through his hair as he looked around the club. "Where the fuck could they be?"

Jeongguk looked at every dead body around him, becoming more agitated by the second.

"C'mon, let's leave befo-"

"You're not going anywhere."

The 3 turned around and found 2 men, one blonde and one with jet black hair, standing before them with their guns aimed at them.

"Who the hell are you?" Hoseok seethed.

"You shoot up our club and have the nerve to ask who we are?!" The one with black hair shouted.

"We didn't do this," Hoseok said.

"Sure, that explains why you're the only ones in here and have guns." The one with the blonde hair said sarcastically.

"Look, we didn't kill these fucking people!" Yoongi yelled stepping forward. The 2 men now trained their guns on Yoongi causing him to halt his movement, "We're looking for someone."

"Who?"

Yoongi and Hoseok both looked to Jeongguk who was surprisingly quiet. They didn't know whether or not it was a smart decision to mention the younger twin, so they figured it was best left to Jeongguk to decide.

"Well?" The blonde asked impatiently.

"None of your fucking business." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"You're really gonna have an attitude right now?" The blonde gunman scoffed, "Everyone's dead so fucking leave already."

"We're not leaving until we find him," Jeongguk said.

"You'll leave when I tell you to leave," the blonde threatened, taking steps closer to Jeongguk and gun pointing right at his chest.

"And what're you gonna do about it? Shoot me?" Jeongguk mocked, "Sounds like a bitch move."

The blondes face sketched into anger at the taunt. The other gunman sensed it and stepped forward.

"Namjoon, c'mon, he's not wort-"

"No, this prick obviously has a death wish." He smirked, "Alright then, let's-"

The blonde was abruptly cut off by the sound of screaming.

Everyone's eyes widened and their heads snapped off in different directions trying to find where it came from.

Just then another scream followed by gunshots was heard.

"Gguk, up there!" Hoseok yelled. Everyone looked up and saw two boys trip and fall down to the floor just outside of the bathroom door.

"Jungkook!" Jeongguk yelled. Jungkook looked down and internally cheered at the sight of his brother. Jimin also looked relieved at the sight of the others.

"Ggukie! H-Help, please! They hav-aaahhh!" Jungkook was pulled back into the bathroom by his feet, like you see in the horror movies, and the door was slammed shut.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin screamed banging on the door. Jimin tried to budge the door open but it was being kept closed by a body pushing against it from the other side, "Jungkookie!!" Jimin continued to scream hearing more gunshots echo on the other side of the door.

By now, Jeongguk, Hoseok, and Yoongi had made their way upstairs and to Jimin. Yoongi abruptly pulled Jimin away from the door so Jeongguk and Hoseok could shove it open.

"Stop it!" They heard Jungkook yell from the other side, "Aaah!"

Jeongguk, with all his might, gave one final shove to the door and it slammed open knocking whoever was leaning against it to the ground.

Hoseok immediately shot the guy upon entering, leaving only Jungkook and two other men in the bathroom.

The gunman dressed in black and V were currently sprawled across the bathroom floor, the gun across the restroom, throwing punches left and right at each other. The gunman was covered in blood and bruises while V looked like he hadn't broken a sweat. There was only a scratch on his bicep to show that he in fact had been fighting.

Jeongguk ignored the two and looked for Jungkook. He found him on the floor under the sink. His blood boiled when he saw the bruises on Jungkook's arms.

Jeongguk shot his gun in the air twice attracting the attention of everybody. The two immediately stopped fighting and stepped away from each other to look at the intruder. The gunman stood by the stall while V stood in front of Jungkook.

"Well isn't this my lucky day!" The gunman evilly cheered, "If it isn't Mr. Jeongguk himse-"

A bullet to the head immediately shut the gunman up. After his body collided with the floor, Jeongguk directed his gun to the man who was blocking his twin from his view, seemingly on purpose.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jeongguk muttered.

"V!" A voice chimed in. In that moment, the other two gunmen from downstairs appeared in the restroom. They stopped when they saw a gun being pointed at V.

"Drop your fucking gun." The blonde aimed his glock at the back of Jeongguk's head, the barrel pressing against his hair.

"I will as soon as your friend here moves." Jeongguk kept eye contact with the tatted man who hadn't moved an inch yet and was now glaring daggers at the twin, "Move before I spill your guts out on this fuckin-"

"Ggukie, stop!" Jungkook yelled emerging from under the sink. The others in the room gawked at Jungkook's appearance. Not only did he look like the tatted prick with an attitude, but he was so cute.

Jungkook quickly ran to his brother. Jeongguk immediately lowered his gun and allowed Jungkook to hug him.

"Are you alright?" Jeongguk whispered.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Ggukie," Jungkook cried. Jeongguk continued to hug him but stopped when he noticed the hickeys covering his twins neck.

"Did that prick do this?!" Jeongguk yelled grabbing a hold of Jungkook's chin and turning it to the side to get a better look, "I'm gonna fucking kill him! Again!"

"No no, he didn't!" Jungkook moved the hand away from his chin and attempted to calm him down.

"Who did this?" Jeongguk muttered tightening his grip on the gun.

"It wasn't like that. He didn't...I-I wante-...uh...He didn't force me..." Jungkook was so embarrassed having to explain this to his brother. His cheeks reddened at his own explanation. Jungkook kept shooting awkward glances to V and it didn't go unnoticed. Jeongguk took note of his twins shyness and just let it be. For now.

"Jungkookie, give me a fucking hug!" Hoseok demanded with open arms. Jungkook weakly chuckled and threw himself at him. Yoongi and Jimin smiled at the two and patted the youngers head.

The others merely watched the exchange. The blonde by now had moved his gun away from the twins head and went to stand next to V along with his companion.

"V, what the fuck?!" The black haired man whisper-shouted.

V didn't say anything. He wasn't sure if he should announce the fact that he has an idea who they are or not. However, he saw Jungkook's friend eyeing him cautiously.

He watched as Jimin walked up to the tatted twin and tapped his shoulder. He watched how he whispered something into his ear and pointed at V. He also watched as the gun from before was now directed at him once again.

"What the hell, dude?" The blonde shouted seeing the gun.

"Seems we have a little problem here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
268K 10.9K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
2.2M 84.6K 101
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Both Jungkook and Taehyung are models. Then, Tae starts to fall for the other without anybody but his friends knowing. Everyt...
41.8K 2.9K 36
Top :- TAEHYUNG Bottom :- JUNGKOOK TAE :- "Bun , you can't go anywhere without a mask. This world is not for you; you have to stay here beside me in...