Tom Holland X Reader: Forever...

By sunflxwrvol6

This is my first fanfic, so here we go! Tom Holland x Reader♡ Y/N is Tom Holland's assistant for Spider-Man H... More

part one- the beginning♡
part two: takeoff♡
part three: first day
part four: and so it begins
part five: Toms got a girl
Part Six: Robert's little village
Part seven: The Truth is Told
Part 8: Build □○☆◇
Part nine: road trip
part nine: sdcc
part twelve: the announcement
part thirteen: dress shopping
part fourteen: premiere
part fifteen: never just an assistant

part eleven: the big question

1.4K 26 4
By sunflxwrvol6

*Later that night- San Diego Pier*
Tom had taken me on a date by setting up a picnic. It was near to sunset and It was beautiful. We had just finished our sandwiches when Tom told me, “You look beautiful.” I was wearing and white tank top, blue jean shorts, and a silky bomber jacket. “Thank you Tom.” I lay my head on his shoulder. “Let's take a walk.” He grabs my hand and guides me down to the ocean. We stick our feet in. At the sun starts to set, Tom grabs my hand again and I face towards him. I see him get down on one knee and took a red velvet box from his pocket “Since the day I met you I knew you were the one. Since the day I kissed you I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. You are smart, you are beautiful, you are talented. You are my everything. Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?” “YES TOM YES!” I screamed. I was crying. Tom slipped the gorgeous ring on my finger and picked me up. I Kissed him. “A million times yes. Forever and ever.” I whispered. “Forever and ever” Tom whispered back. “Love you Thomas Stanley Holland.” I said. “I love you too Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N.”
*Back at the hotel room.*
“So who should we tell first?” I asked. “I have an idea…” Tom replied. We invited the cast over to Tom’s room because he rented the suite for tonight. I hid in the bathroom. We ordered pizza and had popcorn with soda. Tom put on F•R•I•E•N•D•S. When it was loading I came out of the bathroom. “Ughhhh.” I whined. “What's wrong Y/N?” Zendaya asked. “My left wrist hurts.” I walked over to her. “What did you do to it?” “I don't know maybe it's from this huge engagement ring. I'm probably not used to the weight.” I said in a normal tone. “Oh okay... WAIT WHAT!?!?!? YOU'RE ENGAGED?!?!” everyone started to freak. I told them how Tom proposed and it even brought Laura to tears. They all ended up going back to their rooms at about 10:40 PM. “So what do you want to do tonight?” Tom asked. “I don't know. What do you have in mind?” I winked.

A/N
Sorry last chapter was chapter ten but I wrote it wrong... sorry! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 577 27
"In the end, we all become the words we wrote as our stories."
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC