The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

67- Christmas Day

5.6K 185 24
By jessie4214

I snuggled closer to him as I heard his bedroom door fly open and heavy footsteps running in.

Seconds later, a weight fell onto us.

I groaned, as did Hunter.

"Wake up." Dylan yelled, dragging on the 'u' in up.

"No." Hunter exclaimed to his best friend.

I chuckled, trying to push Dylan off.

"Up, up, everybody get the fuck up!" A feminine voice yelled as it came closer to me.

Lilli.

"No!" I yelled at my best friend.

"Nope, get up, it's Christmas!" Dylan yelled, physically dragging Hunter out of bed.

Lilli came to my bedside and physically dragged me out.

I groaned,

"Lilli, if you let me stand up, I will come downstairs."

"Fine." She sternly said before dropping me and walking out.

I grumpily stood up and dusted Hunters hoodie off.

"You okay?" Hunter asked me as Dylan walked out. I nodded in response.

He walked over to me and gently grabbed my chin, pulling it upwards to look at him.

"Merry Christmas." He said to me.

I smiled,

"Merry Christmas."

He brought my face closer to his, up until there was no space left between our lips.

He pulled away and smiled before meeting our lips again for a brief moment.

We both pulled away, I grabbed my phone and put it in the hoodie pocket. Then we headed downstairs.

"Morning." Darren said, walking past the bottom of the stairs seeing us walking down.

"Morning." We replied groggily.

Once we walked into the living room, we noticed everyone was in there.

Jax, Alex, Lilli, Noah, Kyle, Dylan, Darren, Dalton and now me and Hunter.

"Kate, where are your pants?" Noah immediately asked me, which moved all of the attention to us.

I lifted up the large hoodie to show him the blue shorts I had on.

"Oh." Noah said, most of the room burst into fits of laughter.

I walked over to Lilli, who was also in a big hoodie and shorts, and I sat beside her.

Everyone was in pyjamas. Alex, Jax and Dylan were all wearing plaid pyjama bottoms with a t-shirt.

Darren and Noah were wearing baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Hunter and Kyle were wearing baggy sweatpants with hoodies.

And for everyone's hair, I can't describe it other than 'up in all directions'. My hair was probably not too bad.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

I looked at the message.

10:13am- should we get it in through the balcony?

I immediately replied back,

10:13am- Yeah, just put it somewhere where it's not blocking anything.

I got a response,

10:14am- will do

With that I put it back in my pocket.

"What now? I'm hungry." Dylan stated.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Gifts first! Then the chefs can go cook." Lilli exclaimed.

"We have chefs?" Alex questioned.

"Kate and Dare." Lilli answered, me and Darren rolled our eyes.

"Fine, does anyone else want a granola bar?" Dylan said, standing up.

Literally everyone put their hands up, including me.

"Okay, I'll bring the box." He said, walking out, leaving us laughing.

"So how will this work? Should we pick a person and everyone give their gifts to that person? Or we pick a person and they give the gifts that they got everyone?" Darren asked.

We all shrugged,

"First idea."

Darren nodded as Dylan came back with the box and began distributing them.

"So, whose first?" Dylan asked, finally sitting down.

"Me." Everyone replied.

"Why not Darren, since he puts up with us all day." Lilli suggested.

Darren shrugged then nodded in agreement.

"Alright, now everyone grab your gifts for Darren and give it to him." Dylan said, and everyone crowded around the tree, grabbing the gifts they got Darren.

Once I had my two gifts, I walked over to Darren and placed it on the table in front of him, as did everyone else.

"Alright." Darren said, looking at all of the gifts in front of him.

He grabbed a box, it wasn't one of the ones that I got him.

"This is from Lilli." He stated before tearing the box open.

"No way, I've been wanting one of these!" He exclaimed, holding the box that contains a longboard.

"That's why I got it." Lilli said.

Darren largely smiled before thanking Lilli and moving onto the next box. Which I think was from Noah.

"These two are from Kate." Darren said, grabbing the two gifts from me to him.

He unwrapped the first one, revealing the Gucci box that his sunglasses came in.

"Gucci?" Darren questioned. I nodded as he opened the box to show the second box which is Aviator.

"Are these..." he trailed off at the end, before opening the second box, showing his glasses.

He immediately took them out and put them on.

"Woah." Some people in the room said.

"How'd you know?" Darren asked, surprised.

I chuckled,

"I know everything."

He chuckled before opening the other box, revealing the Calvin Klein symbol.

He continued opening it up to reveal his cologne,

"Wow, Kay, how do you know these things?"

"I know everything." I told him.

Now it was Jax's turn, and I don't know what Noah and Kyle got him.

Then it was Dalton's, I also don't know what Noah and Kyle got him, but they wrote mine and Lilli's name on there anyways.

Then Kyle decided to go, he loved his gun replica and beanie that I got him. His exact words were 'damn, I fucking love this'.

After that, it was Lilli. She opened all her gifts, and loved the ones I got her. But Dylan got her the cutest thing ever, it was this glass, laser engraved picture of them kissing. She teared up at that.

Then after her was Alex.

Now it's my turn. Everybody set the gifts in front of me. And I grab the closest one to my hand. Which was from Jax, Dalton and Alex.

I tear open the gold wrapping, and the box inside reveals a white box that says 'rox'. Being confused, I opened it up and there was a jar with a paper.

The paper read-

This bottle holds the very rare Titanium Flame Aura Crystal. Surrounded by fresh water from the Mississippi River.

I widened my eyes,

"This is beautiful, guys."

"Woah." Lilli said.

"Noah told us that when you were a kid that you really liked crystals, so..." Jax trailed off.

"I love it, thank you." I told them setting the jar back down carefully into the styrofoam and setting the box beside me on the floor.

Next, I picked the box from Dylan. I unwrapped the red wrapping paper with a gold bow.

It was a plain black box. When I opened it up, I had to contain myself.

It was a Beats by Dre Pill+Bluetooth wireless speaker.

"What! These don't even sell at our mall. And, they're so rare." I exclaimed.

"That's just how awesome I am, so now you can dance in our backyard when you're here." Dylan told me.

I smiled and nodded,

"Thanks, Dyl, I love it."

I set it off to the side, then grabbing three boxes, all of them from Lilli. Roughly the size of shoe boxes, but a bit smaller.

I opened the first ones to reveal a makeup sorter because I don't have one, all of my makeup products I throw into a bag.

"Thank god, I need this." I said, setting it does while Lilli chuckled. Then I unwrapped the next one, and it was a plain brown box. I opened the box and inside was some Bath and Body works perfumes.

"Yes." I said, dragging on the 's' in yes.

The room chuckled again as I began opening the third box, but this one was plain black.

I tore the tape on the box with my nail and I opened it up, and my jaw dropped,

"Actually!"

"Hell yeah, girl." Lilli replied as I pulled out the gold hover board.

A few whistles made their way throughout the room.

"I'm gonna have so much fun with this." I said excitedly.

Lilli nodded her head and I set it off to the side.

Next, I grabbed a large box, but not too big, and it's the gift from Noah.

I tore open the white and gold wrapping paper, and it was a plain brown box.

With my nail, once again, I tore the tape and opened it up. Inside this box was four bricks duct taped in the corners, with a piece of paper in the middle.

I picked it up and flipped it over, the other side having nothing on it.

I looked at it confusingly,

"A blue print?"

"That blue print is of our new skills arena."

I looked at my twin brother in confusion,

"What?"

Noah chuckled,

"It was mom and dads idea to buy this, but they got you other things for Christmas, so they let me do the floor plan and stuff."

"Of our skills arena?" I questioned, still being confused.

Noah nodded, he sensed my confusion,

"It was an underground boxing arena, but mom and dad bought it out so they're turning into a full on skills arena. Dancing, boxing, fighting, karate, all of that kind of stuff."

"Woah..." I trailed off at the end before jumping up and wrapping my arms around my brother.

He laughed and hugged back,

"Like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed before sitting back down.

"I'm glad. We'll go there all the time." Noah told my as I set the box and blue print off to the side.

I picked up another box and it's from Darren. I tore open the red and while wrapping paper and it revealed a gold box. And again, with my nail I tore the tape.

"Actually?" I asked, slightly chuckling.

"Yes, everyone else has one." Darren responded as I pulled out a small pistol.

"Kate, look at that. Holy." Noah said.

I chuckled again,

"I'm a very good shot, why'd you get this though?"

"Because you're a member, every member has a gun. Only if needed, like if someone were to break into the house." He explained.

I looked down at the gun,

"Thank you, Darren."

I'm a Blue Bloods member. And as of right now, I sure as hell felt like it.

~~~

"Alright, Hunter. Last of the last." Dylan stated, meaning Hunter is opening his last gift and he's the last person.

It's from me.

He picks up the tiny box, I could see the confusion in his eyes when he felt how light it was.

He pulled off the lid, and there's a piece of paper inside.

The paper reads:

Where did we wake up this morning?

Hunter glanced at me before-without hesitation-stands up and walks over to the stairs, everyone following.

When he made it to his bedroom door, he opened it up and I could just see his brown eyes light up.

"No way." He says in disbelief.

"Yeah way." I said, mocking him. Hunter rushes over to me and picks me up, spinning me around.

"How did you find one of these?" He asks, putting me down and looking straight into my eyes.

I shrugged as he rushed over to the arcade game. Hunter has told me a while back that his favourite memory was when he was with his older brother and they went to the arcade, they played PAC-MAN together. But I guess it was a really sensitive topic, so I haven't bothered to ask about his brother again.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
392K 12.7K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
1.9K 108 22
Jordan Duval is one of your typical 16 year old girls. She has standard looks and has a perfect body. She was nothing special though. She lived with...
115K 2.6K 39
Iris Donnelly, at the golden age of seventeen, hasn't opened her heart up to anybody. Her philosophy is to get through her last year of high school w...