Her Fulani Prince

By itx_ammarh

"Anee place your hand here" he said using his index finger to point to his chest and I slowly place my hand t... More

Hey with a proulogue.
Chapter one🌸
Chapter two🌸
Chapter three🌸
Chapter four🌸
Chapter five🌸
Chapter six🌸
Chapter seven🌸
Eight🌸
Nine🌸
Ten🌸
eleven🌸
twelve🌸
thirteen🌸
fourteen🌸
fifteen🌸
sixteen🌸
seventeen🌸
MY OTHER BABIES
eighteen🌸
nineteen🌸
twenty🌸
twenty one🌸
twenty two🌸
twenty three🌸
twenty four🌸
twenty five🌸
twenty six🌸
twenty seven🌸
twenty eight🌸
twenty nine🌸
Thirty🌸
Thirty one🌸
Thirty two🌸
Thirty three🌸
Thirty four🌸
Thirty five🌸
Thirty six🌸
Thirty seven🌸
Thirty eight🌸
Thirty nine🌸
forty🌸
Forty one🌸 bonus chapter.
Forty one🌸 bonus chapter II.
Forty two🌸
Forty three🌸
Forty five🌸
Forty six🌸
Forty seven🌸
Forty eight🌸
Forty nine🌸
Fifty🌸
Fifty one🌸
Fifty two🌸
Fifty three🌸
Fifty four🌸
Fifty five🌸
Fifty six🌸
Fifty seven🌸
Fifty eight🌸
Fifty nine🌸
Sixty🌸
Sixty one🌸
Sixty two🌸
Sixty three🌸
Sixty four🌸
Sixty five🌸
Sixty six🌸
Sixty seven🌸
Sixty eight🌸
Sixty nine🌸
Seventy🌸
Seventy one🌸
Seventy two🌸
Seventy three🌸
Seventy four🌸
Seventy five🌸
Seventy six🌸
EPILOGUE TEASER
EPILOGUE.
Her Fulani Prince
Sending love❤ #2020!!

Forty four🌸

4.4K 586 121
By itx_ammarh

It's a mix mix.. So many heartbreaks💔

Lots of cliffhangers 😂

Okay, bye!

***

Mukhtar closes his eyes in distress,

His heart was burning,

His blood was plumping heavily,

His teeth was chattering.

He was in so much pain and no one would be able to understand how he is feeling. No  matter how the person cares or can relate, they simply cannot get that feeling. That need to just want to die or change a certain something in your life. That is, something else.

Adda Hayrah slowly run a hand in his hair and hold his hand in hers giving him a supportive squeeze and he flicked his eyes open looking at her.

He felt like crying, the pain is unbearable. The pain in his heart.. The need to want to rip your heart out of your body is unexplainable.

"Is she gone?" He asked his voice hoarse.

"Do you think she will be gone that easily?"

"No. But I was hoping so" he sigh out and Adda gave him a pity smile grabbing the plate of samosa by her side. He didn't even see that there!

"Open your mouth and take a bite.." She command and he shake his head sideways declining it.

"I'm not hungry"

"Of course you're not. Ahh I remember, you ate half a slice of bread last night and two sips of coffee this morning, you must be so full. Tell me all about it" she said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"I can't eat knowing I am living under the same roof with my mother"

"Listen Mukhtar! You can't run away from her forever. You want answers. you badly want to know why she left you and never contacted you, I can see it in your eyes Mukky, you want to know everything and you actually have the opportunity to know everything you want but your running away from it! Where is the brave Mukhtar Abba Gorge I know? Is he afraid of a little bitter truth?" She asked eyebrow raised and he swallow back the bitter lump in his throat.

"It's not easy. You won't understand cause you grew up with your parents! I lost my dad such a young age, I don't even recall him, I don't know him anymore. No matter how many time I close my eyes and try to picture him I can't because my little memory of him has faded away. I don't even know my dad anymore!"

"But you will get to know all about him if you just listen to your mother Mukky! Just hear her out and after hearing everything you can decide if you want her to stay in your life or to leave"

"What if she tells me something that will break me? Something that will shatter me beyond repair?"

Adda chuckled lowly giving him a small brave smile, "then we will get through it together. I promise"

And with that she push the plate closer to him and plant a kiss on his forehead before exiting his room.

He took few heavy breaths before grabbing one of the samosa and pushing it inside his mouth. He needed to eat in case things turn out for the worst, In no time he finished the plate of five samosa's and weakly entered the bathroom to freshen up.

I can do this!

He thought as he walked out of his room and to the living room where his mother, Maami and Adda Hayri were sitting all sipping something from a mug and talking in low tunes. It all died when he came in view and his mother smile at him, her eyes red and worn out. She had eye bags visibly stating she didn't get any sleep for the past three day just like him.

"Hayrah let's give them some space" Maami said standing up but Mukhtar stopped her.

"Please stay, in case I fall I will need someone to help me up"

"Mukhtar..-"

"Please Maami"

"Fine" she sigh taking her earlier position on the couch opposite his mother and he sit beside Maami. Adda Hayrah had dropped her mug on the center table as she curled on the couch, she knew what ever was to be said is something that will shatter her brother and she was mentally and spiritually preparing herself for the worst. No matter what she has to be strong for him cause he was strong for her when she needed him the most.

"Tell me, everything. Please"

"I will, I promise, just call me mama just once! In case you will hate me forever when you hear all I have to say at least I will have that memory of you saying my name installed in me till eternity" she cried and Mukhtar felt his breathing coming out shaky.

"Mama" he called and she smiled in joy.

The moment she began saying her story he regretted calling her mama,

He regretted sitting her six feet across her and watching tears drip from her eyes,

He wished he was the one that died from cancer and not his father,

Astagfirullah!

"I killed your father baby"

***

Amtullah took a deep breath before knocking on the wooden door.

Her life was a rollercoaster!

One minute she was with Mukhtar deeply and madly in love with him and the other she was with Mubarak all giddy and so, so, so in love and then she found herself in this marriage thing with Sadiq, the most courageous guy she knows and now.. She was a door away from the guy she truly wants to be with.

The guy she loves with her all.

And no! It wasn't Mukhtar nor Sadiq!

It was Mubarak.

The guy who almost died because of her, the guy who went through hell just because of her and still loves her even after everything.

"Amtullah!?" Maa gasped shocked opening the door, she wasn't expecting to see her even after telling her to leave her son's life.

"Maa!! I'm sorry to show up here but it's urgent. Is Mubarak home?" She asked nervously trying to peep in. She was so caught up in reuniting with her lover that she forgot about the wrath of his mother. She didn't even have a plan! SubhanaAllah.

"What is so urgent that you have to show up here by seven thirty in the morning?" She asked confused and Amtullah felt her stomach make a weird grumbling sound. She was getting bad vibes about all this, about everything.

"Please, it is very important. I know I promised I will stay away from his life but please, just this last time"

"Mubarak was broken before and he is broken now and the person responsible for his condition is no one but you.. Again! You don't get to come into my son's life every time you want and hurt him and then just leave. It doesn't work that way!

Who do you think you are?! Why do you think so high of yourself? Just because you managed to get my son in love with you does not mean you have the right to hurt him over and over and over again.

You know Amtullah, I liked you even before I met you because every single time Mubarak came home since you guys met he has done nothing but talked about how beautiful, and pious and innocent you are and I immediately took a liking on you but the day you damaged my son, ruined his life, almost sent him to his grave.. Since that day I loathed you!

You did nothing but changed my son. You hurt such an innocent naïve child. You collapsed my baby down after such a long time of efforts of building him so high. As an only parent I made sure my children had the best life but you took that joy away from my son's life and I will never forgive you for that.

So please, I am begging you leave my son alone! Please."

Amtullah was crying so bad that she was shaking. Hearing all this come from Mubarak's mother it was so discouraging and disheartening and she had no chance whatsoever of being with Mubarak.

"I know, I am so sorry-"

"Sorry you say?! If you can erase the day I saw him laying helplessly on the hospital bed covered in blood and breathing so heavily as if the angel was ripping his soul from his body then we can talk about sorry's.. Just erase that memory!"

She knew it was impossible.

Cause she herself gets nightmares of that day so she can't imagine what his mother might be feeling.

"I didn't grow up with my mother, she died when I was so young- at birth so I didn't receive any motherly love but never did I feel so heartbreaking about the fact that she wasn't with me until today! Because I just lost a mother figure" Amtullah cried. "I'm sorry Maa, I will not come back but please don't loathe me anymore"

"It doesn't matter anymore now does it? Let's just live the life we did before, the life where we didn't know each other. It will be so much better"

"Sadiq has divorced me!" she confessed.

"Maybe because you don't deserve any man in your life. Maybe your just one of those unlucky women"

Her heart was erratically beating.

She could feel her breathing seizing due to the large sobs escaping her mouth.

She was crying so hard she was seeing double,

Gosh she was hurting.

Maybe Maa is right.

Maybe she is one of those unlucky women who will live the right on her life unmarried.

She would die a spinster!

Maa turned back emotionlessly ready to enter the house when she saw Mubarak. he was standing right behind her all this time and he heard everything. Every single thing!

A gasp escaped Amtullah's mouth when she saw him.

She didn't see him there! Until now.

"Mubarak..." Maa started but he moved backwards, tears staining his face. He didn't have the courage to face his mother now.

"Leave!" He harshly yelled.

He hated her so much.

The love he had for her was now replaced with so much hatred and no one could imagine that cause he so, so, so loved her.

It was all over now.

***

Haneesa gushed over the delicious looking apple pie before her and the ice cream cake beside it.

She was already drooling as Al-Amin serve the pie in two plates and the cake in small mini bowls.

"Al-Amin be fast! we are going to lose our babies if you don't being the goodies now!!" Fareeda yell dramatically hand over her huge stomach.

"Yes! Bring it now" Haneesa add hands also placed on her big baby bump and he laughed at the two ladies.

"God! I'm coming, don't kill me yet" he sigh walking to the dinning table and placing each saucer before one of the women. Without wasting anytime they dived right through the pie and moan over the sweetness.

"Buddy look at this two! This is what happens when you get your wife pregnant" Al-Amin whispered to his four year old son who giggled making Fareeda shrill.

"Stop teaching him that! He is just four" she panicked and the two guys both laugh.

"Relax, Ameer is a grown man"

Haneesa smiled in happiness.

The day she met Fareeda in the hospital was the best day of her stay in America cause since then they became pregnant buddies and the best of friends.

At first Fareeda insisted Haneesa stay with them in their house and after declining a thousand times, Haneesa finally gave in. Fareeda just won't take no for an answer and Haneesa is just glad she agreed cause they make her forget all her sorrows.

Al-Amin, her husband was a nice young man. He loved his wife so much and was so glad Haneesa was living with them, now she would stop torturing him all the time since she has a friend she could chatter everything too. And well they click!

Haneesa was glad Fareeda didn't ask her too much about her life and husband and was contented with the little information she let her on.

"Haneesa! Your phone is ringing!" Fareeda said tapping her and she oh-ed grabbing her phone which was beside her.

Answering the call she dropped the fork on the floor making a clig sound on the floor.

Fareeda and Al-Amin stare at her in shock,

"Haneesa!Ahmaad is....-"

It was a bomb blast in her fragile broken heart!

🍀🍀🍀

😨😨

Please is it just me or did ya Mukhtar's mother said she killed his father😨😨😨!?

And Amtullah! Oh poor soul! What have you done to your life😭

And Haneesa.. Tell us.. Tell us..

So many cliffhangers😂😂

Bye!

Till y'all see me

Ahh I'm in the mood for that tea today anyone😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 168K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
21.7K 2.6K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
4.8K 360 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
1M 54.2K 51
"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice may come out monotonous but her body is ba...