Mysteries of Life

By MissPuppy

One-shot of things that one day just popped out in my mind More

Mysteries of Life
Introduction! (I think)
Shield
Rosalyn
The Rain
Thorns
Missing
Y-O-U
I miss you
Jolly 'ol memories~!
Your REAL Friends
Sugarcoated Words
Alert
At Heaven's Door

Do you see it?

34 2 5
By MissPuppy

~Reader's pov~

"Come back here!" I shouted as I chase after my bestfriend who is also my crush, (name of crush). (Crush) stopped and looked back at me.

"Aw c'mon now (y/n) have some fun!" (Crush) laughed as he went to where I was standing.

"Do you see it?" (Crush) asked

"See what?" I turned and looked around "what do you mean, (Crush)?" I asked confused

"The stars, silly" (Crush) laughed

Me and (Crush) gazed at the starry sky as we lay down on the grass. I gazed at one particular star that shines brightly as if winking at me.

"Do you see it?" I asked. (Crush) turned to me with a smile

"Yep, that's you. You're my star that shines during my dark times" (crush) said as I smiled in return.

*****************************************************************************************************************

      um so yeah hope you guys like it

-mspuppy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
83.8K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...