Forgotten Love? (Shizaya fanf...

Par yaoi_kpop_trash

Izaya still remembers the encounter he had as a little kid, with a boy who had blonde soft hair. After 15 yea... Plus

The first encounter
No good
A dream
Tricked
Kidnapped
Shizu~chan? Do you love me?
Memories and death
Explanation

Insane

158 7 2
Par yaoi_kpop_trash

I'm so sorry that I didn't upload. I had a major writers block and school wasn't really a big help. I just haven't had the time.

I know that the story is pulling it self in the length and nothing really fluffy happened till now, but I promise it'll come soon. First I need to torture Shizu~chan *evil laugh*

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter as well >.<

 ! Still blood warning ! (Is it called blood warning or trigger warning?)

Shizuo POV

"I'll kill him! I'll kill him!! I'll kill him!!!" I ran through the street, searching for Tom. Where is this fucking bastard?! First, he was right in front of me and in the next second he was gone!

Where? I looked around myself in panic. Found him! The end of a black coat had just vanished around a corner after I spotted it. I dashed over there and found myself in a dead end. Fuck! I lost him again!

I wandered around, trying to find a door or some passage, where Tom had could have gone through. But I found nothing. Annoyed I let out a breathy sigh. I'm so useless. I should've told him from the beginning. Now it's too late and he's gone. I messed everything up.

I collapsed against the wall, sliding down onto the floor, putting my head into my hands. This was it, huh. The end of our relationship. Our hating relationship. I felt small tears running down my cheeks. Why did it have to end like this?

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer and distant voices getting louder. I cowered behind a big container. I tried to keep calm.

"This Shizuo Heiwajima, boss told us about. He is seriously strong. Why didn't boss tell us, that he was so dangerous?"

"As if I would know bastard. He probably thought, that we could keep him in our grip."

I saw two big shadows walking towards my hiding spot. One had a tight grip around the other, hindering him on falling to the ground. He was injured, so much I could tell.

"But still. This Shizuo. Do you think he'll come after us?", the injured one asked.

"Nah. He's too hung over on the boss. Ya know, both guys like the same guy."

"Really? That's disgusting.", the injured one said again and laughed. He soon regretted it, coughing in pain.

I clenched my fists. I tried to stay hidden and not let the anger get the best of me what turned out to be the most difficult challenges. Till now at least the biggest challenge was about to come but I didn't know that yet.

"Yeah. I guess so.", the other one said. I heard a door creak open. Just before it closed again, I jumped out of my hiding place to see where the two bastards went in. In the corner of my eye I saw a door slowly closing. I ran over and put my hand between the heavy metal door and the lock. It crushed my hand brutally, but I didn't care at that moment. All I wanted was to get Izaya back from these shitholes.

I pushed the door open again and slipped inside. I found myself in a hallway. Its only light source was in the back of the hall. From where I was standing the light was very dimmed and you could hardly see your hand. I ran through the hallway trying not to make too much noise.

Then I heard it. A loud hoarse scream followed by a cracking noise like bones were breaking. The sound made me stop for a second. I could recognize the scream everywhere. It was Izaya. And he didn't sound like the normal Izaya. I started running again following the fading scream. 

Finally, I had reached some kind of bunker. I tried to open the door like a normal person, but it was no use. It was locked. I stepped back a little and broke it open with brute force. It was quite helpful that I had such power on my side for once. The door slammed against the wall and bounced back again.

I didn't even try to push it back so I could step in. The few seconds where I could see inside was enough. There was blood spattered all over the place. The blood on the walls was dribbling down onto the floor into a small puddle full of blood. Guts and bones with scraps of flesh hanging down from them were scattered around the room.

I felt the sushi come up. The sight was disgusting. I looked up to the bed and saw Izaya hovering over Tom. His mouth was torn up to a creepy smile that chased a shiver down my spine. In his left hand he held a knife, ready to plunge it into Tom's head.

"Izaya!", I shouted and stumbled towards him trying to avoid the stuff on the ground. I grabbed him by his shoulders and tried to tear him off of Tom. But it was no use. It was like Izaya had gained over a hundred pounds in one second to the other.

"Come on flea! Move your goddamn legs, Izaya!", I groaned while still struggling to get him off.

"I am not Izaya. He is gone, and now I'm in charge." Iza- sorry 'the guy' laughed insanely. "Not interesting at all.", he sighed and before I could stop him, he stabbed Tom in his head. Blood spurted out and stained his hands and my face. Underneath him lay a completely dead Tom Tanaka. 

Now I could see how badly he was injured. His hands were twisted around, and his legs were definitely not in a normal position. His eyes were covered with his blood and something pink flowed out of the hole in his head. My stomach turned upside down once again and I had to hold it in.

I clenched my fist and hit Izaya on the side of his head before he could do more. I hoisted him over my shoulders and went to the door. I turned my head back one last time. Feeling nothing, neither happiness nor sadness to the fact that Tom died I walked out.

(Time skip brought to you by 'I don't know anymore, I'm tired.')

Izaya's POV

I snuggled myself further into the sheets I was currently wrapped up. My whole body was shaking but not because I was cold. In fact, I was the exact opposite of that. I felt like my body was put into a hot bathtub, with clothes. A small waterdrop fell down my forehead and I brushed it away with my shoulder.

You might ask yourself why I was in this kind of situation. I have only one word. Shizuo. Out of some odd reason he had come and saved me from the kidnappers. I still don't know why and probably will never know. But what I knew was that I finally snatched. What I could remember wasn't very much. Only small pieces, like how I stabbed Tom in his head or that I had another side. The psychotic side of me. Or that Tom had killed Mairu, Kururi and my parents.

I felt a small tear tumbling down my face. More tears followed and soon I was a crying mess. All this stuff I had kept to myself over years, all this hatred, sorrow and pain, I let it all out at once. It hurt. It hurt to the bridge where I wished I never existed. Why did of all humans in this world had to suffer such immense pain?! What did I do to deserve such faith? I buried my head into my hands now crying even more.

I heard a distant voice saying something, but I didn't understand it. Then I felt two big strong hands grabbing my shoulders and shaking me violently. "Oi, flea! Why are you crying?" I looked up and saw a blond blur in front of me. Thinking nothing much of it I looked down again going back to hating myself.

"Hey! Are you listening to me? Izaya!?" I felt a cold flat hand against my cheek and looked up instantaneously. My cheek was stinging from the slap I've just received. I gazed right into brown mixed with yellow eyes and a hint of green in them. I screeched from the shock and moved backwards my back hitting the wall behind me. Then all memories from yesterday came back like a tidal wave.

I started to hitch a little and my breath got uneven. Hyperventilating. 

"Get out Shizuo! Otherwise I'm going to hurt you!", I yelled at him. He twitched at me calling him by his first name but didn't go. He just sat there looking at me with a worried expression on his face. "Didn't you hear me?! I said get out of my sight!", I repeated pressing my hands against my head. I don't want to hurt you Shizu~chan! I don't want to hurt the one I love!

"You l-love me?", I heard Shizuo say. His voice was quivering a little. I removed my hands from my head and starred at him for a long time until I said: "What?" What the fuck was he talking about? I never said anything about loving him. I only thought about it.

"You just said you don't want to hurt the one you love.", Shizuo stated. I continued to stare at him showing no emotion at all. I thought I thought that? Does that mean...

I said it out loud?! Fuck! NO! He shouldn't know about my forbidden love towards him! I just wanted to continue the rivalry between us! I didn't want things to change! My breath hitched again but this time because of a different reason.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrapping around me and I was pulled to Shizuo's chest. I trashed around a little until he tightened the hug causing me to stop. I tried to look up at Shizuo but his hand buried my face into his warm chest. He calmingly stroked over my raven hair as I let out a deep breath.

This is what I needed all this time. This is what lacked. Being loved. Hugged. Cared. Since my family died in that horrible car accident, I've been lonely. I've never wanted to believe that it was true and tried to hide that fact but now that Shizuo, the man that I've been in love with for so long was hugging me I realized the truth.

Shizuo POV (A/N: Sorry for switching again)

I could feel fragile hands grasping my shirt tightly and warm water wetting my chest.

"Shi...Shizu~chan. I...I'm s...sorr-y.", Izaya hiccupped. I tightened my hug as his shoulders started to tremble uncontrollably.

"You don't have to apologize.", I soothed him with a calm voice. He held onto my shirt more, his response for what I had said.

"But I said something really bad. I said... that I... I lo...love Shizu~chan.", he winced. I couldn't help but smile at his words. Although I didn't know if he meant them or if he just said them just like that, I was still happy about them. It's not really clever of me. I get hurt very fast, but I just couldn't stay indifferent. A happy and warm feeling had spread through my body as he had said these words again.

I pushed Izaya away from me so I could take a look at his face. He had bloodshot eyes from all this crying. His raven hair fell into his face. It didn't have its beauty anymore. It looked more like it was washed with oil and not dried. But his eyes themselves, they were as beautiful as ever.

I sighed. "I know it might sound weird, but do you remember what happened before... ya know... the incident?"

Izaya looked to the ground and nodded almost unnoticeable. "What happened if I may ask?", I asked again.

He looked up again, straight into my eyes. He opened his mouth. "I have a split personality."

So Guys I'm very sorry for not updating in a while. How long has it been? Three weeks? Four? Anyways... I hope you enjoyed this chapter >.< I thought I gonna make it longer so it has about 2'000 words. I promise there will be more fluff but I really don't know how good it will be. I kinda have a passion for gruesome stuff with much blood.

Do I have to label it as angst now? (I hope not ಠ_ಠ )

~Your Nori <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 190 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
6.1K 201 13
Sukuna Ryoumen x Male OC short story "Just don't forget about me, okay?" "What are you talking about?" Despite being surrounded by huge amount of cur...
106K 3.8K 11
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Mentions of Blood Blood and Gore Homophobic Slurs Profanity Sex Sexual Activities Smut Mentions of Death Suicidal...
31K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...