You and I{Sequel to The Retur...

By TheHarryPotter

After Lucius Malfoy kidnaps Ginny, Harry goes looking for her. His friends, who happen to be Ginny's family... More

You and I {Sequel to The Return to Hogwarts}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note: Cover Change
Chapter 25(I think) Part One
Chapter 25(Part Two)
A/N: Future Updates
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Rewrite

Chapter 26

3.3K 128 77
By TheHarryPotter

Disclaimerrrrrr: Guess what! I'm not J.K. Rowling, therefore, I own nothing but the plotline, and JAce and Skyler and Sebastian

SOngggg; A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Do you guys even care about the songs?

______________________________________________________________________________

[2 weeks later]

~George~

As I laid next to Angelina, I thought about Fred, and how he took her to the Yule ball, how they were dating before he died. I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Angelina?" I whispered. She rolled over to face me. "Do you still love Fred?"

"Yes. I do." My stomach dropped. "But, if we were bringing back Fred instead of Harry, I wouldn't go back to him. I love you George. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, but I still felt a little bit uneasy.

"Let's get some sleep, yeah? Maybe Ginny will finally have a lead tomorrow." 

I fell asleep shortly after that.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

My eyes opened to see a bright glow casted around the room. The first thing I noticed was that nobody else was there.

"Oi, Georgie! Turn around, would you, Mate?" came a familiar voice. I snapped my head around to see the unmistakeable orange hair, and the face that looked exactly like mine.

"Fred," I whispered. 

He nodded.

"Freddie." I jumped up to give my twin a hug, but fell right to the floor.

"Sorry Georgie. Can't touch me."

"Could have told me, Mate." He just shrugged. "So, Ginny was telling the truth about Harry visting her. But, she also told me that you need a good reason. What's your important statement?"

"I know you were upset about dating Angelina. I wanted you to know that it's okay. I was glad to know that there was someone there to help her through my death. And I know that you were and are taking care of her, and will for the rest of her life. Thank you, Gred."

"I thought you were Gred, and I was Feorge?"

'Mum never knew the difference anyway. Well, I need to get back. I miss you, and I love you Georgie."

"Wait Fred. What if Ginny brought you back instead of Harry?"

"George, the world needs Harry Potter. He's an auror. He was going to become Head Auror. No one outside our family will miss me. Ginny's still on the fence about this too. I'm going to talk to her about this soon. Bye George."

"See you later, Freddie," I said, the tears started streaming down my face.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

I woke up to the shuffling of Angelina's body. Opening my eyes, I saw that everybody else was already up.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Twelve twenty-two," Jace answered.

"Is Ginny up yet?"

"Yes, but she doesn't have any leads. She's still upset."

"Oh. You should talk to her."

"I will."

~Ginny~

 I sat at the kitchen counter, sipping my cup of tea. It had been two weeks since we had gotten the last list of clues, and we hadn't gotten any closer to the next list. I was planning on asking Harry, but he hadn't visted me since the night before Seamus' hearing. I was beginning to think tha he had given up on me.

"Hey Gin." I looked up  to see Fred- I mean George, standing next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Upset," I replied. "Every night, I think that Harry is coming to see me. And then, he doesn't. The stress load doesn't help at all. Do you think I'm over-reacting?"

'Yes," George replied. "Gin, he never gave up searching for you, even when the rest of us did. He didn't give up on you then, and he hasn't now."

"Thanks Georgie." Tears started forming in his eyes. "Are you okay, George?"

'Yeah, I'm fine. Excuse me," he said, and getting up, walked out of the room.

Suddenly, a thought popped into my head. I don't know where it came from, but the idea was appealing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.--

"Are you sure,  Miss Weasley? Revirginizing is a very, er, serious, procedure," One of the healers at St. Mungo's said.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay, well sit down, one of the nurses will be right with you."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Take this potion, and count backwards from ten. By then, you will be unconcsious," the healer said. And I did.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

My eyes opened and I saw the familiar glow. I smiled, thinking Harry had come to visit me again, but he hadn't. It was Fred. I wasn't disappointed though. I missed my brother.

"Freddie. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you what you need to hear," he said.

"And what is that?"

"You need to pick Harry. The World needs him. You need him. Do you really want to marry Dean?"

"No, but that's just being selfish. What about George, and Mum?"

"I've already spoken to George. He understands.  We all want you to be happy. All of these people decided to help you, knowing full well that you were going to bring Harry back, and they did it without being told."

"I don't know, Fred. Are you sure?"

(Start the song here, it really fits this part)

"Ginny, let me show you your life without Harry." Suddenly, we were out of the hospital room. All I could see was black.

"Fred, what's this?"

"Nothing. You'd be dead without Harry. But I can also show you your future without him."

There was a flash of light, and we were standing in a forest. There was an alter, and rows of chairs in front of it. People filled the seats, looking up at the minister that was positioned under the alter. Dean stood next to the minister, in white dress robes. Music started playing. The crowd stood up and looked directly at me.

"Can they see us?" I asked.

'No."

As I began to wonder what the people were staring at, I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. A figure in white stepped right through me, waking down the aisle. I walked right behind the figure who stopped beside Dean. When  I saw who it was, my jaw dropped.

It was me. But all of the happiness that used to see in my eyes was gone. My eyes were dull and lifeless, and I looked depressed.

"Then I declare you, bonded for life," the minister said, waving his wand.

Another flash of light.

I was sitting in front of the Christmas tree at the burrow, my empty eyes staring at it. I was incredibly skinny, and I looked even more depressed. I knew what had happened.I had chosen Fred over Harry. Suddenly, my frail body collapsed on the floor. Dean came running, and he felt for a pulse.

'Molly," he yelled. "There's no pulse. Come on Ginny, wake up." He was crying.

Another flash.

I was in the waiting room at St. Mungo's.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid she's dead."

Flash.

I was outside Harry's mausoleum. There was a crowd of people.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Ginevra Molly Weasley Thomas."

Another flash.

We were back in my hospital room at St. Mungo's. I felt something hit my shirt, and I looked down to see my shirt covered in tears. I reached my hand up to my face. I hadn't realized  I had been crying.

"Is that really what happens?" I asked Fred.

"Yes," he said.

"Shit Fred. I forgot to put the anti-decaying charm on your body."

"Gin, it's been two years. I think it's a bit too late. Now, I have to go soon. When you find the stone, go to Harry's body and place it over his heart. I love you Gin, and be safe." He disappeared.

"I love you, too Freddie, and I miss you," I whispered to myself, but I know he heard it.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

My eyes opened, and I knew what I had to do. I had to find the Stone, and bring Harry back.

_______________________________________________________________

Revirginizing idea credit goes to @IloveROMANCE556, who also gets the dedication.

Picture to the side is Bae.

How come nobody answered the question on the last chapter? Seriously, how did you guys find my story? Please just answer the bloody question.

Please, for me?

Thanks,

Jordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 414 35
His past keeps up with him, no matter how hard he keeps the fight with his inner demons. He tries to forget but oblivion doesn't come to those who su...
86.1K 782 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
17.2K 323 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...
120K 2.9K 29
Three months have passed since the war and all is well, or so Hermione Granger thought. One day her entire world changes when she is told that she wa...