Bodyguard

By becauseallwastaken

Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Wh... More

Pt.1__Meet Y/N
Pt.2__This is BTS
Pt.3__Meet the boys
Pt.4__House rules
Pt.5__Moving in
Pt.6__Meet the Team
Pt.7__First week
Pt.8__Wanna ride?
Pt.9__A pervert for a smile
Pt.10__For their happiness
Pt.11__Silent tears
Pt.12__Hoe and hotteok
Pt.13__To be Normal
Part.14__Meeting
Pt.15__Cry, Touch and Runaway
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.16__First Meeting
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.18__Blood
Pt.19__Safe
Pt.20__Min
Pt.21__Waking up
Please read+a surprise
Pt.22__Intruder
Pt.23__Pufferfish
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.24__Spy
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Part.25__Andy
Part.26__Planning
Part.27__Training
Part.28__Conffesing
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Part.29__Ending
A/N
Interview
Thank you
A/N
ALERT
Tagged

Pt.17__The Day After

4.8K 157 23
By becauseallwastaken

The next morning I take Jacks bike and ride to the hospital. I need to see him and make sure he's okay. Before I left I woke up Mick and asked him to make breakfast for the boys, they need something to relax them. He agreed after I promised to give him a free day soon, I guess waking someone up at 5 am has its price.

When I get to Jacks room I open it without hesitation. I stepped in quietly, as I didn't expect him to be awake. I'm met with a bare muscular back of a person that is looking out the window.

Y/N: Jack? Oh, shit...I'm sorry I'll leave so you can change😳.

He turns around, showing me his abs, as if I needed to see this, and smiles at me as he walks to his bed.

Jack: There's no need. I want you to see this.

He points to his upper right chest corner and shows me a red spot and another one a few centimeters below it. He then turns to me with a smile.

Jack: You see this? This is what happens when you through a teaser at someone, so please don't do it again.

I nod and bow while apologizing. I feel really bad for his pain. I was at fault after all.

Jack: It's nice you've learned something from this. Now, what do we know about the girl?

He takes his T-shirt and puts it on, then sits on his bed and pets it to make me sit next to him. I walk to him and sit in a chair next to his bed.

Y/N: Not much. Black hair with red high lights, dark eyes, small nose, face mask. She wanted to attack Tae but Namjoon saved him. His hand got stabbed with a pocket knife.

Jack: Okay, so not much, right.

Y/N: Yeah...and I guess Sang will take me off the team for hitting you.

Jack: He won't do it. Not when you bring him some real info.

Y/N: What do you mean?

He sighs and pokes my forehead.

Jack: Are you dumb? You said she stabbed Namjoon right?

Y/N: Yeah I did...

Jack: Didn't the knife get stuck in his hand?

Y/N: How did you know?

Jack: Kyle texted me yesterday

Y/N: Oh...so you think it could have fingerprints or some DNA on it?

Jack: Yeah and Kyle said he send it to the lab.

Y/N: He's smart for thinking of it. I can't believe I didn't think of it. I need to thank him.

Jack: We can do it together then. I'm free to go.

Y/N: Are you sure you wouldn't stay here for a bit longer? I don't want you hurting.

Jack: I'm fine. Besides none of you, losers can operate a computer.

I smile at that and agree, before taking his backpack and leading him out.

[Jimin pov.]

I woke up in my room alone. Hoseok wasn't here, I got used to it by now. He likes to go to the dance studio in the morning.

I lie in my bed for a while. I need to think. Yesterday was a horrible day. Namjoon hyung got hurt. Army was in danger. Bangtan was in danger. We could have all been killed. Y/N could have been killed.

But she wasn't. She didn't even seem afraid when she ran after the girl. I was so scared that something might happen to her. I didn't really understand why she left at first, but when I saw Hoseok and the others leaning to Namjoons side I understood. I asked Hobi what happened and when he said that RM's bleeding I kind of froze. I couldn't believe that someone got hurt and I got really afraid. I heard Hobi talking to me and felt him shaking me but I couldn't respond.

I heard Tim trying to get a response from me, but I just couldn't do anything. I saw how Army was looking at us, at the entrance, at Namjoon and I heard them saying our names and asking us some things but I couldn't understand what.

The next thing I knew Jin hyung was standing up and addressing them and then some staff members started showing ARMY out the place.

I felt someone placing a hand on my shoulder and shaking me but I didn't hear them. They leaned forward so I could see their face. Yoongi. He waved his hand before me and snapped his fingers but I didn't respond. I could hear him speaking to Tim and then I felt my body being lifted from the chair.

I don't really know what happened then. I was looking before me but I didn't see anything. It was like darkness took over me and my ears gave up on trying to catch sound. I was lost until I woke up in my empty room.

[Yoongi pov.]

I woke up super early today. I couldn't sleep for some reason, which was strange since I can always sleep anytime anywhere. I look at the clock 4:47 am. Well great. I sigh and slowly stand up. I go to my bathroom and wash. I sigh and go to get dressed.

I can't believe that happened yesterday. Those bodyguards talk a big game but they can't even use a teaser. I guess they did their job well to some point, I mean except for Namjoon no one got hurt.

I sigh thinking about Jimin. I can't get his expression out of my head. He looked terrified and froze. I tried to get him back but he was in deep shock. I got angry and asked Tim what the hell Y/N was thinking when she left him, but when he told me that she went to catch the girl I had to understand. But still seeing Jimin like that made me angry and I couldn't control myself when she got back. He went through hell and she didn't even catch that psyho.

Not to mention Namjoon. Because of her leadership, he won't be able to use his hand for weeks and even then he could have troubles with it. But at least she's making it up to him. She placed him into Jacks room and got the doctor to bring in all the medical equipment so that he could be treated here. I guess I can give her that.

I slowly decide to go to the studio, if I'm up this early I might as well get to work.

I step out of my room and start heading towards the living room and stairs. I enter the kitchen quietly and freeze at the door. I can hear voices in the living room.

Y/N: Please Mick, just make them breakfast.

M: Why? Let me sleep.

Y/N: I'm not saying you need to wake up now, but at about seven would be nice. Oh and also go check on Namjoon, bring him some food and talk to him, make sure he's not in shock.

M: Yeah yeah, I know how to deal with this guys Y/N, don't worry. But why are you leaving this early?

Y/N: I just want to see if Jack's okay, that's all.

M: Oh cut the bullshit. I'm not stupid, it's all over your face. You don't wanna face them, right? You feel guilty, afraid, useless... I know what it feels like. I was the same on my first jobs. There's nothing wrong whit that, but you need to promise me something, okay?
Promise me you won't run from them. They don't deserve that.

Y/N: ...okay, I promise...

M: Good. Now you'll owe me a free day got it. I want to go shopping again soon.

Y/N: Okay you got it. Oh, and hotteoks are in my fridge.

M: You made hotteok?

Y/N: Yeah...couldn't sleep. Bye, I'll see you guys soon.

I ran back to my room and hid in the doorframe. She left our part and soon I was able to hear the bikes motor roaring to life. Then she was gone.

I feel guilty for being angry at her. Sure she messed up but she didn't mean it. She planed everything. There's no way she could have foreseen Namjoon getting hurt or Jimin going into shock. She did the best she could.

Maybe I was too hard on her.

I stay in the doorframe for a little longer before deciding to head back to sleep.

[Y/N]

>> K-News: Chaos at a BTS fansigning <<

Yesterday chaos broke at Jeongdong Theater when a BTS fan attacked one of the members. The leader RM got injured, but BigHit Ent. says it is nothing serious. Nobody else was harm and all the other fans had been safely escorted outside.

The band has yet to make any statements. Their company, however, had said that they are still looking for the culprit and would be thankful for any additional information. If you do have any please contact them immediately.

This has not been the first incident that this group had faced in the past year and it does raise the question: How safe is it to be an idol?
>><<

I walk into the room and spot colorful heads sitting in front of the tv watching the morning news. It smelled great, I guess Mick followed my order. I turn around to see if Jack needs any help but he just passes me and walks to the kitchen to get himself a plate. He then proceeds to the living room part and sits next to Jungkook.

Jack: Man hospital food is the worst. This is way better.

JK: Hyung! You're okay!

He practically jumped him and hugged him, somehow making sure not to drop the hotteok in the process.

Jack: Of course I'm okay. I wasn't shot or anything. I've been through worse.

Jungkook had a look of admiration in his eyes and the others looks impressed as well. Then Taehyung turned to me.

V: Hey Y/N! How are you?

Y/N: I'm fine...

J: Come have some hotteok.

Y/N: N-No I'm okay...I'll go check on Namjoon.

Before they could say anything else I turn around to leave.

I walked to our part of the house. I wanted to go directly to Jacks, well Namjoons room but I hurt talking inside so I decided to get changed first. I might just be avoiding him, but I don't want to face him just yet.

I go to wash my face and change my leather jacket for a white T-shirt and jeans. I let my ponytail down and comb my hair, then I tie it into a loose braid that false on my back. I take a deep breath and had to Namjoons room.

I knock and enter. Jacks bed is surrounded by medical equipment and there are two chairs next to it. In one sits Mick who is talking to RM and in the other one, a nurse is reading a magazine. I slowly walk in and close the door behind me.

Y/N: Hi

They all turn to face me. Mick gives me a reassuring smile and the nurse nods.

Nurse: I will wait outside.

Y/N: Thank you.

She walks out and I stay by the door.

Y/N: How are you feeling?

RM: I'm good thanks. How are you?

Y/N: I'm fine...

RM: Come sit with us.

I nod and take a seat next to Mick.

M: Okay, so Namjoon, now that Y/N's here, we'll need you to tell us as much as you remember from yesterday. There's no need to rush yourself. Take your time.

RM: I already told you everything I know. I'm sorry, but I really don't remember anything else. Maybe the boys know something more.

Y/N: Okay, don't worry about them, we'll ask them later. But do you think you could tell me where Andy and Brandon were when the girl attacked you?

RM: Ahm I don't know...oh Brandon was getting a water bottle for me, but I don't know about Andy, sorry.

Y/N: It's okay, thank you've helped a lot.

RM: Okay... Oh Y/N thanks for the hotteok, it was really good.

Y/N: Ah, it's no big deal. I'm glad you liked it.

Then there was a knock on the door and Yoongi walked in.

Y/N: I should go. Thank you Namjoon, you've been a great help.

He nods but looks worried. I walk to the entrance but Suga grabs my hand as I pass him.

S: We need to talk.

_____________[A/N]_______________

Hello everyone😊

It's been a while, I'm sorry I didn't upload for a long time. I hope you liked this part. I will try to update more, but there won't be any schedule for updates cause I don't want to pressure myself to write this story.

Please be patient and please note that English isn't my first language so there are bound to be some mistakes.

Again I hope you enjoy this story and thank you for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
12.9K 796 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...
2K 147 19
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
27.8K 1.1K 71
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...