Falling For The Bad Boy

By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... More

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Well This is Embarrasing.

2.2K 69 11
By Amaya_Shada_Malik

I would just like to point out that I had started this chapter extremely early and then all if a sudden I got friggen writers block!! It's the worst thing in the whole wide world. Nothing sounded good enough and I just wanted to cry!! Makes me so sad. But I'm going to try and try! I promise this will be a main priority. I will force myself to get this done, but its also really encouraging if I get votes or comments! I don't even care if the comment is 'hey slut' I will cry of happiness! so PLEASE.

Just watched As Above, So Below tonight ( well technically a while ago now...) and my friend got so scared she was holding onto me and then jumped and tried shoving her head into my ear. Ahaha!! xD she's such a dork! I love her to bits!

But seriously that movie is good.

Anyways! Im going to try and update Once a week!! Everything is starting to happen and it's starting to get all action-ish. This is still a romantic book! I am getting there and I have a plan for it! Its just not the time yet!

I love you all!! And may I just say, 26k reads?!?! Don't you guys have something better to do?!(; I love you all!! I'm freaking out!!

__________________
I just needed a way out. What I was doing didn't register in my head. I needed to talk to someone who didn't know what was happening. Someone to comfort me. He seemed like the best choice.

I knew he wasn't, but if he wasn't who he was, I think he could have been a good friend. A friend that I needed right now. I didn't want Dylan to judge me. I don't know why I thought he would, because I'm sure he wouldn't, I just didn't want him to treat me different. I needed someone who didn't know.

He didn't know, and that's how I found myself dialing his number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Can I come over?" I embarrassingly sniffled.

"Are you crying?"

"No!" I quickly denied. "I went for a run and my eyeballs started to sweat. Happens all of the time." I heard him let out a half hearted chuckle.

"Yes you can come over." I could imagine him smiling through the phone. He gave me the address to his house and I quickly wrote it down.

"Thanks, Ryker." I finished before hanging up.

Yes I know, 'Ryker is a hired killer coming after you! What is wrong with you going to him for comfort you buffoon?!'. Ah give me a break. He seems so harmless for a killer and he reacted so angry when I called him one by accident. I think there's more to his story.

But I wasn't going to him for his story. I was going because killer or not, he has been nothing but nice to me and I need a shoulder right now that isn't in this horrid house.

So I snuck out of the window. I tied my bed sheets together then onto the windows hook. I threw it out the window and climbed down. I quietly went into the garage and walked my bike out. I walked it far enough down the road so that when I turned it on, no one in the house would hear it, then walked some more.

Just in case, you know?
-------------------

I got to Ryker's apartment at around 2. I walked in and went to the room he told me. Once I got there I gave a soft knock. He immediately answered and opened the door with one hand and the other on the wall next to the door frame. I quickly ducked under his arm and walked to his couch. I plopped myself down and got comfy.

"You look different?" he said, or asked more like.

"Yes I know, got something to drink? Preferably milk. Milk is good for your bones and stuff." I replied. Yes I left without looking the part I should. I realize, I'm in the wrong again!

"Sure." He said getting me my drink. As he was in the kitchen my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Bree. I ignored the call and let it finish ringing. I looked up to see Ryker standing there with a glass of milk in his hands and a curious look on his face.

"It's nothing!" I smiled and took the glass as he held it out for me. "Thank you."

"If you want to talk about it, I'm here." he said sitting down next to me. He picked up my hand and held onto it, giving it a tight squeeze.

Why was he such a nice killer?

"It's okay re-" My phone went off again. This time it was Dylan. I let it ring, staring at his contact name. Even after it was done ringing, I stared at the missed call notification and after a minute, I locked the screen.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ryker asked again.

"Are you just being sweet to me so you can get in my pants?" I asked. He gave me a surprised look, then started to laugh.

"No I am not doing this to get in your pants." he smiled.

"Then why? I'm sure you have never spent this much time with a girl before. Why are you with me?" I don't know why I was so curious. I mean, him wanting to spend time with me is what we were hoping for, why am I questioning it?

"I'm not sure? I think it's because you're easy to be around. The more and more I get to know you, the less I actually, as you said, 'want to get in your pants'."

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a good thing or not." I questioned.

"No, no! I mean I would love to have se-"

"Whoa!" I interrupted.

"This is coming out all wrong." he sighed and I just laughed at him. I let out an actual happy laugh.

"I get it!" I smiled. "You would rather be my friend than date or something."

"Yes!" he smiled.

"Good, because I feel the same way!" I cheered.

"Thank god. I was afraid I'd have to get a restraining order for you, busting into my house and trying to seduce me with a pool stick." he said referring to the first time we met.

"I did neither of those things!" I shouted and slapped him on his shoulder.

"Oh please! I know if a girl is trying to seduce me or not!"

"Try not. If I was trying to seduce you then why didn't I go home with you?"

"You were just playing hard to get."

"I am hard to get you jackass!"

"Language." he smirked. We bickered like that and just talked for hours. I kept getting calls so I resulted to just turning the thing off. I didn't want to deal with it right now.
--------------------

Once I got back home at 7, and yes Ryker and I spent that long talking, I climbed back up into my window. I untied the bed sheets from the hook and folded them again.

"Where were you?" I turned around in freight, only to see Dylan there.

"Dylan, you scared me!" I gasped.

"So, where were you?" he asked again.

"Nowhere." I laughed un comically.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because it's not important Dylan."

"You don't have to answer. We did set up cameras in that creeps apartment, I knew where you were."

"So what, I needed-" I tried to explain.

"Him? When I'm right here for you. You needed him? Do you even understand what you're doing? He is a killer."

"No. He's not!" Why was I even sticking up for him? I knew what he was and what he's supposed to do. But there was something about him, he couldn't be a killer. He honestly could not.

"Are you sticking up for him?"

"Yes." He sighed an angry sigh. Dylan hasn't gotten angry with me since I got back, but I could tell his old, out of control ways were kicking in.

"He's dangerous and you could get hurt." he growled.

"He wouldn't do that to me." Next thing I knew, he had stood up and gotten close to me. I side stepped so I was away from the window. He followed my step with one of his own.

"You don't know him."

"I do now. We just-"

"I don't like him being around you." he said taking another step.

"I didn't ask for your opinion." I gulped.

"I think you need it."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"I don't like thinking that he's with you when I'm not." he said getting closer. I stepped back again but my back hit the wall. He continued to advance on me until he was almost touching me. I looked up to him to see him looking at my lips, which made me gulp in nervousness.

"It's not his fault though." he sighed in anger again. He seemed to shake off what I had said and moved closer to me until our lips were brushing each other. I closed my eyes and waited for his kiss.

I had completely forgotten what we were talking about.

"You should get dressed." he said, snapping out of his angry phase quickly, his voice away from me now. "But this conversation isn't over."

Bipolar much?

I fluttered my eyes open to see him by the door.I frowned at him, not only confused because I was already dressed, but upset he didn't kiss me.

Wow my lips are needy.

"Don't pout, we are going on a date." He said exiting the room.

"Aren't you supposed to ask me on one of those?" I shouted in unbelief, but total excitement.

"I already knew the answer." he smiled, popping his head inside my room.

"I might have said no." I mumbled.

He gave me a look telling me he knew I wouldn't have.

"Screw you." I mumbled.

"Babe, it's only the first date." he winked and walked away.

My eyes widened at what he was inferring and I froze.

That's not what I meant!
----------------------
I was a bit risky with my decision for the night.

It wasn't skimpy or anything, come on, its me. Though I did wear a dress without tights. I know, like I said, it's a bit risky.

My dress was white and went just above my knee. It had a collar and buttons, that were all the way up to the collar. I wore a jean vest overtop and left it open. I pulled on a long necklace with a blue gem hanging. I put on white socks that went to my calves and as usual put on combat boots. They were brown but had a tribal patten on them. I also put on a couple of brown bracelets with studs on them.

Am I supposed to bring money? Like I know the guy is supposed to pay but what if he doesn't? Would we just eat our food and run?! That could be bad right? I mean then we would go to jail and if its anything like that show Orange is the New Black, I'm going to die there. I can't show people as many boobs as that show does! That's so inappropriate! Or what if someone tries to wife me?!

Hell no to that.

I grabbed my brown over the shoulder bag and left my hair natural and wavy, also without makeup.

"I'm ready!" I sighed getting down the stairs in record time. I smiled at Dylan who was at the door, wearing a white shirt, black jeans and black vans. Ugh. His hair was pushed back like he ran his hands through it over and over.

Ughhh.

Shit, I think I drooled.

Then when Dylan smiled at me, I wiped my mouth to make sure nothing slipped out and made my way to him. He opened the door for me to exit, still not saying anything.

Honestly he didn't have to say anything, I could just stare at him all night if he didn't care.

He went to open his truck door for me, but I opened it before he got a chance.

"Really? You keep doing that." he said upset, walking to his side.

"Heh, sorry." I sheepishly smiled.

In a few minutes we were on the road and listening to music softly. Well sort of soft, I mean it was rock music, so it wasn't soft. But we were playing it quietly!

"Why did you bring your bag?" Dylan asked.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"You know I can pay for you. It's a date I asked you out on, you don't have to spend your money."

"Well I didn't want a wife in jail, so I brought it." I said not even thinking. "Don't ask" I mumbled and turned away again.

"Yah." he said.

"And you didn't ask me anywhere!" I said.

"Sorry, would you like it if I did?"

"Yes."

"Would you please allow me to take you out tonight?"

"No." I mumbled.

"I tried! Guess I'm going to force you to go."

"I don't wanna."

"Then why did you get all dressed up for me?" he asked. I hadn't noticed it but his hand was slowly creeping towards my leg.

"This wasn't for you." I gulped. His hand was so close to my knee that I could feel the heat.

"Then tell me who it was for exactly." He put his hand on top of my knee and I instantly quieted.

"I like what you're wearing." he seductively said. His eyes were still on the road and he was moving his hand up and down my knee.

I couldn't stop staring at him as he touched my bare knee, his hands slowly moving up. I knew he wasn't planning on doing anything right this moment, but even the small touches he gave me, felt so good.

He looked me in my eyes at a red light.

"You're beautiful." he said and I widened my eyes and blushed. I quickly looked away and hid my face with my hair. I felt him pull my chin back to where it was and he looked at me.

"Don't hide it." he said. We looked at each other. His hand still on my knee, and on my chin. I could have stared at him all night, as I mentioned before, but then I noticed something.

"You missed the light." I whispered.

He looked at me confused and then sighed. We were quiet and Dylan's hand still rested on my leg the rest of the ride to- wherever we were going? I would ask, but honestly what's the point, he wouldn't tell me.

"We are here." he said parking and turning the car off. I opened the door before he could again and found we were at the beach. A different beach than the first time... But still a beach.

I didn't need to pay for anything! Free dates are the best. Not like I can compare to a different one... But free is always fun!

"We didn't really get to enjoy our time at the beach the first time we went, so I thought I'd make it up to you and we could try again." he said. I smiled at him as he scratched his neck, looking so adorable.

"Well are we gonna get this show on the road or what?!" I took off my boots and socks and jumped out of the car. Dylan jumped out and stood beside me.

"Race ya to the water." I said, sprinting off and laughing as Dylan hesitated in confusement, then ran for dear life. As he was getting nearer to the water and I, I stopped and stuck out my foot. Then I watched as Dylan tripped and landed face first into the water.

Obviously, I started dying.

"I don't know what you think is so funny! You got that nice dress soaking wet!" I looked down at my dress which was as dry as my grandmas lips.

"It's not-" I was interrupted as Dylan had picked me up and started moving towards the water.

"Put me down Dylan!" I shrieked. He just laughed and shook his head. So I squirmed and tried to break free.

"Dylan!"

"Fine, I will put you down." he said as he walked me back out of the water and to the shore. I patted down my dress which was still dry as those crusty crusts my gran calls lips.

"Thank you Dylan, that was very mature-"

"Pfft, screw mature." Dylan said as he pushed me into the water and began walking in the sand.

"Dylan, dress!" I screamed staying sat in the water.

"Andy, Vans!" he shouted back. I stood up and ran after him and jumped on his back, making us both fall onto the ground. I looked over at Dylan, soaking wet and now covered in sand, and began laughing like a crazy person.

"Oh you think this is funny?" Dylan asked. I tried to reply 'yes' but all that came out was a squeak, so I just nodded my head instead. He looked at me for a minute, me still laughing, then he started laughing too. We sat there laughing at each other for a while.

When we could calm ourselves down, Dylan stood up and held his hand out for me.

"Remember when I said I liked what you were wearing?" Dylan said with a smirk. I nodded my head slowly waiting for him to continue. "Well let's just say, I like it even better now." he continued to look at the front of my dress and bit his lip a little bit. I looked down at my dress and widened my eyes in embarrassment.

It was maybe a little see through when wet.

I covered myself quickly with my arms and stared at the sand. I could hear Dylan laughing at me in a cute way, not necessarily mean.

"Shut up its not funny." I mumbled and looked up at him to see him already looking at me with a smirk still on his face. Then he began to walk away.

Oh crap. He saw through and realized I wasn't good enough for him. I mean I don't have huge boobs, that could be a problem right? Also I used to be very fat, what if my body isn't to his expectations? I mean I'm still a little big but I'm all about that bass you know? I thought I was at an okay size?

No maybe he is just going to grab something.

Yah like a huge box so you can hide your body in it.

I don't think a box would work all that well.

It would too, shut up.

I am just saying a box might just slide off my body.

No because you're body is too fat remember?

Well, I mean that was a little harsh. I would use the word thick or big. Fat is kind of mean.

Your face is mean to my eyes.

You little skank! That is so rude! who do you think you are?

Um, you.

Oh, yah. I am talking to myself aren't I.

Well this is embarrassing.

"Here you go." Dylan said sneaking up beside me and scaring me out of my thoughts. I smiled in relief that he hadn't left me and I also said I told you so to my inner thoughts. He handed me a sweatshirt of his and I took it happily. I put it on and it ended around the middle of my thigh, so the bottom of my dress was just barely sticking out.

"We were supposed to stay dry for this date-"

"Which I don't see why you thought that would work, its a beach."

"I just thought it would okay! as I was saying, even though we were supposed to stay dry, I guess eating dinner in soaking wet clothes will work out fine!"

"Dinner, where?" I asked skeptical. He just smirked and continued to walk with my hand in his. As we rounded a corner, there was a flat rock with beautiful candles surrounding it and food laid out.

"Wow." I sighed. "This is beautiful."

"You're beautiful." he smiled. I could feel a blush slowly begin to spread on my cheeks and I was thankful that it was too dark to actually see the color of my face. He led me to the rock and we sat down on opposite sides of it. He never let go of my hand.
----------------------------

Dylan and I talked and talked until we had nothing more to talk about. So when we ran out of words, we just lied on the beach in silence. Somewhere around 2am it was decided that we should go back home though. I didn't really want to go back there, but Dylan said that we should go back and not worry anyone, so we did.

We quietly entered the house. I slowly took off my shoes and gestured for Dylan to do the same so we could sneak in quietly. We quickly tip toed to the steps and were shushing each other as we did so.

Except as usual nothing in this world goes my way, and the living room lights came on revealing Chase, Blare, Jade, Bree, and Trevor.

"Hey..." I said dragging out the 'y'.

"Hey? Hey!" Blare began to freak out. "That's all you have to say? Is one measly hey!"

"Um... Hey girl?" Dylan tried. I shrugged my shoulders as he looked at me.

"Oh brother." Jade groaned.

"You, don't say anything to me." I said in monotone to Jade. She looked taken a back but stopped talking none the less.

"I don't even know why the both of you are here after all the lies you've told us. We don't matter to you otherwise you would have told us sooner. Or even better, not have lied to us at all!"

"We couldn't. We had orders-" Bree was saying.

"Does it seem like I care about your orders? I trusted you and you lied. That's hard to forgive."

"But not impossible." Jade said.

"I-"

"Shut up." Jade said standing to her feet. I instantly shut up this time and realized that I was an idiot and should never try to tell Jade what to do. "Sure, we lied. Yes, we snuck around behind your back and kept secrets but we were only trying to do what we were told. This is our job. We were obviously still ourselves since we didn't sugar coat shit. There was very little that we lied about, so stop being a little bitch to us when we are not the problem. Now that there are no more secrets, we have actual training and shit to do. Dad is in trouble and we have to help him."

"But we are just teenagers! This sounds like a serious problem for the actual FBI, not us." I said in bewilderment. She wants me to risk everything to help save a father that I have never even known.

"No, the FBI isn't helping. There are people working for Harrison there, we can't trust them. We can't trust anyone but each other." Bree piped up.

"I don't know what you want me to say! I'm not ready for this! It sounds illegal first of all. Second I can't fight like you guys and I don't know how to use a gun or anything. What if I have to kill someone? I would be scarred for life!"

"Just shoot them in the leg. That'll slow them down." Bree said.

"Bree!" Jade groaned.

"Well it will!"

"Blare?" I asked her.

"If this is what it takes to end all of this. I'm in." She said. "Plus I have gotten a little more training than you since I've been undercover with them, and it is awesome!" she smiled. I thought about it and it just kept making me think of the same option more and more.

"Dylan and Chase?" I asked them.

"I'd do whatever Blare wants from me." Chase said. Jade rolled her eyes but seemed thankful that he was on board.

"And I'm not going to let you go in there and risk your life without me by your side." Dylan said to me, squeezing my hand.

"And Trevor?" he looked at Bree and opened his mouth, but was interrupted by Jade.

"Yah okay all of your guys' men will go into battle and kill themselves for you blah blah blah, are you in or out?"

I thought about the positives and negatives and the same choice as before was all I could think as right.

"I'm in."
------------------
It was somewhere around 4am. I couldn't get to sleep although everyone else seemed to crash. I slowly went to the kitchen, sure to be quiet and not wake anyone up. As I got to the middle of the steps I could hear a voice. I pressed my body up against the wall and tried to listen to who it was.

"Yes they came home fine like I told you they would. He is trying hard to fuck her okay! No they haven't told me the plan yet. They will by tomorrow and I will make sure to let Harrison know the plan, personally this time." I knew the voice. I knew who was saying it, yet I couldn't believe it was him. Sure I was a little unsure of him at first but he quickly turned out to be a really good guy. I had to tell her because she needed to hear this for herself. She is practically dating him and this betrayal could hurt her so much.

I very quietly snuck back upstairs and went to her room to wake her up. I put my hand over her mouth so she was quiet and didn't scream right away. She silently freaked out at me but I shushed her quickly and told her what I had heard.

Her face was expressionless. She quietly walked into my father- Troy's study or the 'spy area' and typed in the code Sylvia did when she first came here. She grabbed something then went down to the middle of the steps and I followed closely behind.

"Are you stupid? Harrison obviously likes me the most. You are sitting there with him, yah, but I also get to have fun with this hot babe that's here so in the end, I win." He laughed a little bit and she tensed beside me. "Yah whatever bro, I'll fill you in tomorrow. Bye." She waited a moment, I'm sure to make sure the call had ended, then continued down the stairs.

When she was in the light of the kitchen, I finally realized she was holding a gun. She cocked it at him and pulled the trigger. I screamed but it was too late.

Bree had already shot Trevor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.2K 25
**ITS AN OKAY BOOK BUT ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL OR VERY WELL WRITTEN OR THOUGHT OUT, IT IS INDEED VERY CLICHÈ AND I WOULD PREFER IT IF YOU READ A DIFFERE...
191K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...
1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...
1.4K 139 44
Every story has a hero. It doesn't mean it has to be a guy or a knight in shining armour. "Heroes are overrated. I prefer saviors. Or even better sur...