Handcuffed to a Flirt ( 1D Ha...

By xxLucySunxx

Melody is a normal girl. Studies in NYU in the morning, works in the afternoon, Nothing major. What happens w... More

Handcuffed to a Flirt ( 1D Harry Styles)
Ch. 2- Will we meet?
Ch. 3 You Again!
Ch. 4 I Do Not Like You.
Ch. 5 Whats Your Name?
Ch. 6 At the Car Wash
Ch. 7 Melody
Ch. 8 Louis's My BFF
Ch. 9 What Have You Done?!
Ch. 10 Stuck with Harry Styles
Ch. 11 First Night
Ch. 12 All Harry's Fault
Ch. 13 The Date?
Ch. 14 Carter?
Ch. 15 Your My Jack
Ch. 16 I think I like her...
Ch. 17 Radio Interview
Ch. 18 Perfect 2nd Date
Ch. 19 Annebelle....
Ch. 20 Time Flies!!!
Ch. 22 Tonight's the Night.... Maybe.
Ch. 23 What Carter Finds Out
Ch. 24 The Official Date and More...
Ch. 25 Last Night
Ch. 26 The Next Day
Ch. 27 Kissing is NOT fun
Ch. 28 Running To Nowhere
Ch. 29 Memories and Unexpected Calls
Ch. 30 Mom's in the Picture
Ch. 31 She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Ch. 32 The Move
Ch. 33 Annabelle to the Rescue?
Ch. 34 Happy... Not Really
Ch. 35 I Promised
Ch. 36 The Smile
Ch. 37 Look At Me Please
You and Me and the Road Ahead

Ch. 21 I Love Her, She Loves Me

67.8K 693 78
By xxLucySunxx

Heelllooo! Sooo it’s been a week since I’ve update and I feel like I’ve lost all my inspiration!

LOL jk! Anyways, thanks so much for the votes! I really appreciate it!!!!

PLEASE don’t stop voting and commenting! I would love to get the same amount of votes for this chapter as well for my next update??

I decided that I'll probably be updating once a week but a REALLY LONG chapter. Is that cool? Hope so!

ALSO I posted the slide show again because they were saying that you couldn’t see it so hopefully you can see it again! It's In the EXTERNAL LINK

Thanks so much!

Love ya xxx.

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Harry’s POV---

“What’s up Lou” Harry responds.

“I found the key” He chirps. My eyes nearly pop out! What did he mean by ‘found’ the key? We never talked about this! He was supposed to wait more. It hasn’t even been a week yet, has it? I stare at him and then pull out my found and start texting him.

To: Boo Bear ;)

From: Harry

Why did you say that!

From: Boo Bear ;)

To: Harry

Why did I say what?

To: Boo Bear ;)

From: Harry

You know what I mean! The key?

From: Boo Bear ;)

To: Harry

Ohhh that! Yeah you said to give you a week before announcing that I have the key and it’s been a week Hazza…..

To: Boo Bear ;)

From: Harry

It’s been a week already!!! NO!

From: Boo Bear ;)

To: Harry

Yes it’s been a week and I couldn’t take the guilt anymore! Every day I would wake up and feel worse because I know that she wants to get rid of the cuffs.   

To: Boo Bear ;)

From: Harry

How do you know she wanted to get rid of them! We’re happy together!

Can’t he see that she finally accepted me and that we’re happy now.  I love her and I know she loves me. I hope… I’ve never actually confessed it to her but I do and I have been planning this whole thing to tell her and then at the end give her the key but now……

To: Harry

From: Boo Bear ;)

Yeah you’re happy but how long will it last? You don’t even lover, do you?

To: Boo Bear ;)

From: Harry

I do too! I really love her.

To: Harry

From: Boo Bear ;)

YOU DO! That’s brilliant! Have you told her?

To: Boo Bear ;)

From: Harry

Not exactly…..

To: Harry

From: Boo Bear ;)

You’d better tell her soon….

From: Boo Bear ;)

To: Harry

I will! Soon……

I put my phone back in my pock and looked up at Melody who was staring at me intensely. She must have spaced out because she didn’t notice that I was staring at her back. God, she’s so cute when she stares at me; it makes me melt.

“I know I’m cute” I whisper in her ear, making her cheeks turn an adorable crimson color. I kiss her cheek making her smile.

“So Lou, you found the key!” She asks Louis. She’s practically bouncing in her seat with anticipation. She really wants to get these cuffs off; I don’t blame her they bother!

“Yup!” He says popping the ‘P’ He stands up and extends his hand to Melody.

“Let’s go Mels! I have the key in my room” He says. Melody takes my hand, pulling me to my feet too and follows Lou to his room.

                 He led inside his room and made Melody and I sit and wait. We stared at him search his drawers frantically until he found what he was looking for. I’m amazed that he even found it because his room was a mess!

“I FOUND IT” He yelled at the top of his lungs. Melody squirmed in her seat with excitement. I smiled at her; she seemed like a child waiting for her present.

Louis brought the key over and started fighting with the cuffs until he found the key hole. After what seemed like an eternity, we heard a click and the handcuffs immediately loosened around our hands. God that felt good!

“Oh Omg, I’ve never felt this good in my life” Melody exclaimed. She pulled her hand away from the cuff and stretched it. She groaned in happiness. I pulled my hand away too and stretched it.

It felt really good to be able to move your hand freely. I looked closely and saw that I had red cut like marks around my wrist and so did Melody. We’ve been handcuffed for a whole week and with all the moving and pulling, we got bruises. Melody looked more in pain than me; it looked as though it hurt her badly to move her hand. It hurt me too but I can take it, she can’t. Guilt swept over me immediately, seeing her like that reminds me that it was my fault that we kept the cuffs for so long. I can’t believe I did that to her! I grabbed her hand and softly kissed every inch of her wrist, turning her hand over and kissed her hand repeatedly.

“It’s okay Babe, it’ll heal” I whispered to her. She smiled and then gently kissed me, I responded immediately but it only made me feel guiltier.

“I know” She smiled. I turned back to Louis but he had quietly left the room and we hadn’t noticed. He’s a good lad for doing all this.

“What’s going to happen now?” She asked. She’s right, what is going to happen now. Now that we’re free, are we still dating or… I didn’t even want to finish that sentence. I don’t want to think that she could easily break up with me right now, leave me broken and go on with her life without me. She’s not tied down to me anymore.

“I don’t know… Do you still want to date me?” I mumble.

“Well….” She says. Oh god! She doesn’t want to be with me anymore, she was only with me because we were handcuffed.

“Of course I do! I just thought you didn’t…” She whispers. My eyes widened. Did she really think I didn’t want to date her anymore, why would she think that! If it was possible, I would remain handcuffed to her for the rest of my life.

“Then…. Be my girlfriend?”  I whispered more confidently this time. She pulls herself onto my lap and whispers right in my face.

“Yes” And then closes the gap, crashing her lips on mines. Her lips felt so perfect on mines. I responded immediately with the same ferocity and passion. When I pulled away, we were both breathless. I couldn’t contain the emotion anymore. Before I could stop myself, I blurt it out.

“God Mels, I love you” I tell her, smiling from ear to ear.  

“I love you too” She smiles back and pecks me, lingering on my lips before pulling away; leaving me hungry for more.

She gets up and extends her other hand to me. I gladly take it and we make our way back to the living room. Everyone was staring at us when we sat down on the sofa.

“So is it official?” Annabelle asks. I look at Melody and she nodded. I turned back to Annabelle and nodded as well. Both of us had stupid smiles on but those smiles were there for a reason. We spent the rest of the afternoon eating and watching movies

----------

Later that night Niall and I drove Annabelle and Melody back to their apartment.

“If feels weird now that you’re not staying” Melody tells me as we reach her door.

“I can stay if you want” I smirk at her. I would not mind at all staying.

“No, I’ve had enough of you to last a life time” She answers back sarcastically. I smirk even more at her cuteness.

“You can never get enough of me” I reply flipping my curls dramatically. She laughs and leans in, “Maybe next time” She whispers in my ear seductively which gave me goose bumps all through my body.

“Okay” I manage to say, it sounded more like a whimper though. I cleared my throat and asked her, “Do you want to out tomorrow for Dinner? Like in an official date”

“Yeah okay, sounds fun” She replies. This made me break into a cheeky smile. Tomorrow is it and I have everything perfectly planned out.

“Great! I pick you up like at 7 and where something classy” I tell her before pecking her lips again and then reluctantly leave.

---Melody’s POV---

I head inside my apartment and find Annabelle waiting for me in the living room, smiling devilishly. I smile at her and blush lightly.

“Sooo you and Harry have a date tomorrow?” She raises an eyebrow at me. I nodded my head, smiling like an idiot. I make my way to the sofa and take a seat next to her.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am Annabelle. Harry wasn’t what I expected at all” I told her.

“Oh? How’s he like then” She asks curiously.

“He’s charming, funny, sweet and a total romantic. I feel nice when I’m with him and now it feels weird to be away from him” I tell her honestly. She smiles at me happily.

“How about Niall and you” This time it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. She blushes slightly and turns away.

“He’s funny and nice…” She trails off still smiling.

“Do you like him” I ask her. They seemed to be flirting a lot more lately.

“I’m not sure. I mean I just got out of a relationship but I think he’s really cute” She giggles at the last part which causes me to giggle too. Soon we’re both giggling like two fifteen years with their first loves. It was nice to have some girl time, without Harry around 24/7. After a while, Carter emerged from his room.

“What are you two giggling about” Carter asks flatly. He stared at Annabelle but avoided my eyes as usual.

“Oh, nothing” I respond to him, shooting Annabelle another smile. After so long Carter looked at me, he stared at me intensely. I wonder if he realized that I’m alone.

“Where’s Harry” He asks looking back at Annabelle.

“We got rid of the cuffs!” I chirp. It’s been a very good day for me today and he’s not going to ruin it at the very end.  

“Really! How?” He asks looking at me again. I smile at him friendly. Am I finally getting my Best friend back?

“Louis found the key and we were set free!!!” I tell him excitedly. He nods his head and stares at me again. For a split second, I saw his eyes light up. He makes his way to the other couch and sits across from me.

“Mels, I know I’ve been acting like a total jerk lately. I’ve been having some issues and I guess I took it out on you…. I’m sorry Babe” He tells me sincerely. I can tell that he regrets the way he’s been acting; he’s even calling me Babe again! Today can’t get any better! If only I knew what was coming……

“It’s okay Carter, I get it. I haven’t really made an effort to fix anything either, I’ve been really busy with Harry and all. I’m sorry too” I tell him. His teeth clenched a bit as I mentioned Harry but quickly relaxed when I apologized. I wonder why?

“Come here Mels” He stretches his hands out and I run to him. I leap on his lap and hug the life out of him! I can’t believe we’re speaking again. We sit there embracing each other for what seemed like forever. I finally let go and stood up.

“Well I’m off to bed. Night” I smile at Carter and then Annebelle and leave the room.

---Carter’s POV---

I stared at her as she left and then turned back to Annabelle. It felt so good to talk to her again! I thought I was going to die soon if she didn’t talk to me. Ever since she told me she was dating Harry, I stopped talking to her. I didn’t want to be around to hear her talk about how happy she is and ‘Oh how good he kisses’ and all that crap. I’ve been telling her she needed to get a boyfriend that understood her but I didn’t mean another guy. I was talking about myself. I wanted her to see me! Now that she’s no longer cuffed to Harry, I can maybe make her realize that. It’s ironic cause just two weeks ago I was in love with that boy, now I hate him to death and that’s because he stole the love of my life.

“Watcha thinking on Carter” Annabelle asks, breaking my trance.

“I’m thinking on how now maybe I have a chance with her” I say honestly. She frowned slightly.

“Carter… you do know that she’s still with Harry, right?” She tells me softly. I nod sadly. Of course I knew; I heard them the moment they stepped foot in this flat. That’s why I came out, I couldn’t stand to hear anymore about how ‘in-love’ she is with him.

“Okay, I don’t want you to get hurt” She tells me. She so worries that I’ll get hurt, it’s adorable.

“Don’t worry I won’t” I smile broadly  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 7 21
When a young girl who works for a company she can't get away from meets a popstar that have two totally different worlds meet save her from her dark...
55 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
262K 7K 32
Melody is a typical 20 year old, bored with how typical her life is. That quickly changes when she meets a guy in a bar named Harry Styles. It become...
281K 7.2K 37
Isabelle Chambers is a normal girl at school, has a few great friends, some people she doesn't like, good grades but nothing special happens in her l...