The Lost Dog Demon

By CrowsFate

Kaori Kariuki was a normal girl, with a normal life, until one day she learns the truth about her hidden past... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 31

9.5K 317 207
By CrowsFate

I do not own Inuyasha, just my oc(s)!

AN: Small warning that this chapter may contain small and not very detailed sexual content. If you aren't the age of 18 or older and find that sort of stuff uncomfortable then skip after the wedding is done and also I apologize for making the wedding western style as when I was writing this chapter years ago, I was not educated at the time that there was a different procedure. I plan to learn about Japanese wedding ceremonies and redo this chapter later on.

---------------------------------

When morning came I was awoken by Sesshomaru's mother and some servants. I was dragged from the bed and taken away to get ready. Everything went by quickly and the next thing I knew the wedding was about to start.

"Kaori, you look beautiful." Father said walking into the room I was put in.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I wished your mother was here to see this. We had dreamt about this day before you were even born." he said.

"She is here, Father." I told him, "She is in our hearts and watching us from heaven."

"Yes, she is." he nodded with a sad smile, "I hope you and Sesshomaru will have a happy, and wonderful life together."

"I do too." I told him and the door opened.

"Kashikoi, you are suppose to be greeting guests!" Inu Kimi said as she walked over to us.

Guests! They were going to be people here! My nervousness kicked in again. The two arguing demons picked up on it and looked at me.

"There's going to be people here?" I asked them and Inu Kimi nodded her head.

"Of course there are going to be people. All the nobles and such." Inu Kimi told me, "Oh, how good it feels that I can finally rub it in those noble women faces that my stubborn son is getting married! Once you have children, it would be even wonderful!"

"That won't happen for a while. I don't think I'm ready to raise children yet." I told her.

"You don't have too. That's what nannies are for." she said and looked at my father, "Go and greet the guests."

My father gave Inu Kimi a glare and walked out of the room.

"Finally we are alone." she sighed, "Kaori, I know we haven't known each other for long and I can tell you don't really like me. Though I can't imagine why?"

I frowned and gave her a small glare. She threw Rin and Kohaku into the Underworld! Of course I wouldn't like her! I don't see how Sesshomaru could stand her when he was growing up.

"Anyway, I just want you to know that I am glad my son is finally able to marry you." she said and then looked to the closed door when a knock came.

"M'lady, the ceremony is about to start." a servant spoke.

"Ah, yes. Come Kaori, we must not be late!" Inu Kimi said and dragged me out of the room.

We stopped in front of a set of giant doors. Inu Kimi turned to me and fixed my hair that had been put up in a bun with flowers, jeweled pins and other accessories.

"Don't fall while you are walking down the aisle. Remember to smile and don't be nervous." she told me before walking into the room.

I took a deep breath and exhaled as I stood at the door. Being alone there just moments before I say I do and become Sesshomaru's wife was killing me. Music began to play and I gulped. The doors opened and everyone was watching me.

Remember to smile. The words came to my mind. I smiled and began to walk down the aisle. I saw my father who had tears running down his cheeks with Rin, Kohaku and Jaken next to him.

Rin waved at me with a big smile on her face. Jaken was crying, and I think he was muttering something along the lines 'Why is Lord Sesshomaru marrying a stupid girl?' Even at my wedding he'd call me stupid! Damn that toad!

I looked away from them and my eyes met with Sesshomaru. It felt like my body had become numb as I walked. It was just the two us and no one else. I stood next to him as the ceremony began.

"Lord Sesshomaru, do you take Kaori as your wife for in sickness and health? For better or worse."

"I do." Sesshomaru said as our eyes were locked with one another.

"Kaori, do you take Lord Sesshomaru as your husband for in sickness and health. For better or worse?"

"I do." I said.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife."

With that Sesshomaru loward his head and captured my lips in a passionate kiss. It was over in a moment, but it had felt much longer. Sesshomaru took my hand and guided me out of the room as people cheered.

We went to the dinning hall where a feast was served. Many people were eating while Kohaku poked a bit at his food.

"Is something wrong, Kohaku?" I asked the young boy.

"I think this is human." he said and my eyes went wide.

I looked at Rin to see her about to eat a slice of meat. I reached out and grabbed her wrist. She looked at me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me and I nodded my head.

"That's human." I whispered to her, "So don't eat the meat."

She nodded her head and I let go of her wrist. I looked down at my own plate of food and poked at the meat. How can demons eat this? It's so disgusting.

"Hn? Are you not feeling well?" Sesshomaru asked turning to me from speaking with a demon who was congratulating him.

"Uh, no. It's just I think this is human meat." I told him and he nodded his head.

"It is." he said, "I apologize for my mother's choice of the main dish."

"Don't apologize for her. You had no idea, plus if you did, I am sure she would still had made it the main dish." I told him.

"You know my mother well." he said.

"Well it's kind of hard not to see what kind of demon she is." I told him.

"Yes." he said and strange look appeared in his eyes.

I looked down blushing when I saw it. It sort of reminded me of the look from the night before. My heart jumped at the look. I stuffed my mouth with a roll to distract myself and looked at my father who was laughing loudly with a group of men a few tables away.

When the feast was over everyone had left. By then the sun was beginning to set and Rin was fast asleep in her chair. I picked the little girl up and walked her to the room that she shared with Kohaku and Jaken. I placed her down onto the bed and tucked her in.

I turned to face Kohaku who had followed us. I gave the boy a smile before walking out of the room. He has been keeping an eye on Rin since we've been here and I am very glad for it.

"Kaori, come here." Inu Kimi spoke as she stood by the room I was staying in.

I walked over to her.

"Tonight will be a special night for you and Sesshomaru. I can practically smell the virgin in you, so I am going to give you some tips." she said and my face turned blood red with embaressment.

"N-no! That won't be happening tonight!" I told her shaking my head and waving my hands.

"Of course it will. Stop being a shy little girl. You're a married woman now. It is your duty to please your husband. Especially on the night of your wedding." she told me, "Okay so all you need to do is..."

"Mother, do not bother my wife." Sesshomaru said walking down the hall.

"I wasn't bothering her, I was only helping her for tonight." she told him, "But I seeing that you two don't want me too, I'll be going."

With that she left just leaving Sesshomaru and I standing there. I gulped and fiddled with my thumbs.

"There is no need to be nervous, Kaori." Sesshomaru said and removed the pins holding my hair up in a bun.

My hair fell down and he ran his hand through it. I grabbed his hand with both of mine stopping him. I looked up at him as my heart beated quickly in my chest.

"I know, but it's basic instinct for me to be." I told him.

"Then let me get rid of that instinct." Sesshomaru said and captured my lips with his.

I let go of his hand and placed them on his chest getting lost in the kiss. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to him. After a moment Sesshomaru pulled away and dragged me into my room quickly.

I took and deep breath and exhaled a couple of times clearing my head a bit. As I was about to say something Sesshomaru pushed me down onto my bed. I let out a little squeak as he climbed over. His kisses became more urgent and I could feel his hand untieing my obi.

He stopped though and got off of me. He walked over to the door and opened it. I sat up to see Inu Kimi grinning.

"Sorry to interupt, but I brought you a present!" she said and held up a bottle of saki.

Sesshomaru took the bottle from her and shut the door. He turned around and placed the bottle down with the two small glasses. He poured the drinks and brought them over me.

I took one of the glasses and stared at it. I never had drunk the stuff before. I closed my eyes and drunk it. I coughed at the burning sensation and shook my head.

"Hmp." Sesshomaru said sounding amused and I looked at him.

"Bleh! I don't see how people can drink this stuff." I said and placed the glass down.

"Want another?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"No thank you." I told him and he set his own glass down.

I let out a sigh and looked at Sesshomaru. Stop being a shy little girl. You are a married woman now. It is your duty to please your husband. The words Inu Kimi spoke to me replayed through my mind. Maybe I should stop acting that way, but how? It's an unknown subject for me. In a way it was scary. But I must get over my fear. I am Kaori Kariuki. The daughter of the great Kashikoi and Tomoko.

With that thought I stood up and moved in front of Sesshomaru. He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. I almost froze, but I pushed onward. I sat on his lap. I felt his hand on my lower back.

"I-I'm not good at this kind of thing." I told him blushing.

"Then let me show you." he grinned and flipped me over.

Like before he was hovering over me. He loward his face diwn and captured my lips with his. I felt his tounge trying poke through my lips. I opened my mouth and his tounge slid in. I couldn't stop a moan from escaping. Hearing the sound Sesshomaru began to slowly untie my obi.

While he did that I started on untieing his clothing. Our kisses became more passionate and our hands began to rip at the cloth. Well mostly Sesshomaru was ripping.

Soon we were down to nothing. I covered myself feeling shy once more as we both panted for breath from our passionate kisses. I looked away from Sesshomaru as he walked over to me.

"Do not be shy in front of me. You are beautiful." Sesshomaru said placing his hand on my cheek.

I stared into his eyes and nodded my head. I slowly moved my arms away and he looked at me. My cheeks turned red and I bit my bottom. I noticed a look had appeared on his face as he looked at me. One full of lust.

I brought up enough to courage to look at Sesshomaru, but I didn't have enough time to fully look. He pushed me back down on to the bed and crawled on top of me.

"This may hurt." he said and I gulped biting my lip even harder.

And that night we made love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 952 61
An Inuyasha x Oc story where we follow a girl named Kagami and her adventures back in time. A journey of discovery to find her purpose in the Feudal...
122K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
17.7K 313 13
Y/N's is a normal girl, her parents got divorced and she got to live with her mother, but little did she knew that she will meet someone special...
219K 5.4K 31
(SesshomaruXoc romance)Talia is chased by her abusive "father". She finds the well and is sent to feudal japan where she meets the group of shard col...