The Girl X.A.N.A Needs ~ Code...

By animeandmusic

What if Xana actually needs someone? Someone he can't find a loophole for. Someone he can't win without. That... More

I Don't Need Your Help!
Angel, Oh The Irony
Angel Needs...Help?
To Lyoko
Deactivating A Tower
A Visitor
Xana Attack on Angel's Mom
Welcome to the Lyoko Warriors
Training Gone Wrong
They'll Never Understand
Trust is Always Broken
Amazing Potato Wedges
An Angel so Sweet
Angel Vs. Girls

Piano Mysteries

2.7K 47 18
By animeandmusic

I walk down the corridors of this new school Daddy had sent me to. "It doesn't look half bad..." I whisper, upset about going to a boarding school. I turn into a room, "wrong room....again." I mumble but before I can close the door, something catches my eye.

"I won't be to late...." I smirk and close the door behind me, walking over to the object in the far corner of the dark room.

Odd's P.O.V

I walk around the school hallway, bored. Everyone has something they have to be doing. Aelita is escorting a stupid new student, Yumi is at home, Ulrich is busy getting rid of Sissy, and Jeremie has some computer tech thing. I roll my eyes, boring.

"I don't get why I'm the only one without something to do." I mumble but stop as a smile breaks onto my face. "I know! I'll check out if anyone can play the instruments this year!....That sounded boring too." I sigh but head to the music room anyway.

I don't hear many people from outside, really I only hear about one person....its a girl and it sounds like she's singing and playing the piano. I crack open the door to see who it is. I inhale quietly, she's so small, shorter than Aelita but she seems dark.

Literally dark, like there's a huge cloud of sadness around her. She has waist-length dark blue hair with tinges of a bright red, I can't see her eyes but her eyelashes are semi-long, she's brown-skinned with no makeup on that Sissy would sometimes wear, and her hands that flow on the piano are equally as small as she is.

"- You, who are asleep, look sad

And it even seems like you're having a bad dream

I'm here, next to you

I won't go anywhere anymore

How do I live without you?

All people look at the sky

They look up, then lower their eyes

Without searching for the blue sky

That I saw one day, I grieve

I've lived with selfishness

Substituted for freedom

In the starless night sky

With eyes that can't even see my course...I wander-."

The girl stops, her fingers freeze up on the piano and she gets up from the piano quickly. When she turns around she sees me, she stops. "W-Who are you?" She takes a step back when I stand up, "I'm Odd. Who are you?" I greet her like anyone else, happily.

"Late..." I hear her and see her pull out a phone. "I'm late!" She shouts and runs past me. "Hey! Wait a minute!" I follow her into the hallway but stop, she's gone. "...I didn't even get your name."

+-+-+-+-+-+

I know that was short! Don't hunt me down!! Pwease? I'll give chu a cookie. *holds out cookie*

Reaper the Unicorn- And you search for her on that side and you on-.

Reaper!! >.<

Reaper- We found her!

You were organizing a hunt for me, weren't you? >.>

Reaper- *chuckles nervously* What?.... Course not.....

Oh that's good cuz,..... CHARGE TROOPS!!! *army appears out of no where*

Heehee :3

Love ya my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~ Animeandmusic

Oh! And me no own Code Lyoko!! ^•^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...
14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
1.5K 91 45
Tells the following story about what happened after Season 3 ( X.A.N.A 's defeat )...Hope you guys enjoyed it :) .( and I'm a sucker for time travel...
8.9K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...