sanam teri kasam meharya TS{c...

Par priyankashaurya

meharya's eternal love story... love is a feeling that makes you feel speacial and kame you do what you never... Plus

sanam teri kasam shot-1

sanam teri kasam last shot

561 14 4
Par priyankashaurya

So lets start today's part...

Shaurya breaks down swalak consoles him.........

Oherside mehak is seen walking on dark road aimlessly.....

Shaurya breaks everything in anger.........and leaves from there.........

Swalak gets tensed for him.......

Laksh goes to find shaurya........while swara goes to find mehak.......

.............................................................................................................

Next day morning...............

Swara informs mehak is in orphanage.........but is not talking to her.........

Shaurya who was fully drunken last night comes and listens their conversation....................he immediately leaves for orphanage........

In orphanage............mehak is seen packing her bags....

Naina..jo saanjhe khwab dekhte the

Naina..bichad ke aaj ro diye hain yun

Naina..jo milke raat jaagte the

Naina..sehar mein palken meechte hain yun...

Shaurya come their banging on the door mehak turns and gets shocked to see shaurya................shaurya closes the door.......

Mehak- what the hell shaurya.........what are you doing.......

Mehak goes to open the door but shaurya pulls her tightly......and pins her to wall.........mehak winces in pain.........but shaurya was hell angry to see her pain..........

Juda huve kadam

Jinhone li thi ye kasam

Milke chalenge hardum

Ab baant'te hain ye gham

Bheege naina..

jo sanjhe khwab dekhte the

Naina..bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yun......

Shaurya- why mehak why......why you did this........

Mehak could not look at him............shaurya sees her.........

Shaurya looses his patience and shouts...

Shaurya- why the hell.......mehak.........I did everything for you......I disowned my parents for you.........and you left me in marriage altar.............

Mehak gets terrified seeing his anger.....but keeps silents......she removes his hand and pushes him.........shaurya looks at her in disbelief.....mehak goes and start packing her bags again...........

Shaurya looks on...........

Shaurya get angry as she is ignoring him.........he goes and pulls mehak on him.........due to which mehak lands on his chest......

Shaurya- mehak.......i will die without you......plss don't do this.......i m nothing without you......pls...pls........

Shaurya was teary eyes.....but mehak didn't responds...

Shaurya(shouts)-mehak.........say something .....damn...

Shaurya holds mehak's shoulder..........now mehak get angry and pushes him.......

Mehak(shouts)-REVENGE.........Mr. shaurya khanna.......its called REVENGE....don't you understand...I already mentioned in letter...............5 years ago you left me......I was insulted by your parents.......now it's my turn............but mind it I will not return to you...........

Before she could say anything further.........shaurya slaps mehak...........mehak falls on bed....both meharya cries...

Saans hairaan hai ...Mann pareshaan hai...

Ho rahi si kyun ruaansa kyun ye meri jaan hai...

Kyun nirasha se hai ....Aas haari huyi...

Kyun sawaalon ka utha sa...

Dil mein toofaan hai....

Shaurya looks at his hand.........with which he slapped mehak his love............

Their was complete silence for 2 mintues......meharya were crying silently...mehak was still on bed...while shaurya started stepping backwards.......

Shaurya collides with the table......he looks at knife kept there.......and picks it up.........

Shaurya- with this hand I slapped you.........how stupid this hand is........

Saying this he picks knife towards his hand..........mehak sees it and runs to save him.........but before she could shaurya cuts her palm with knife.............

Mehak comes to him...and throws the knife...........

Mehak- are you insane........shaurya......have you gone mad...........

Shaurya- yes yes yes......I am mad..............i m madly in love with you.......i cant think of my life without you...........i love you damnit....

Naina..thhe aasmaan ke sitaare

Naina..grahan mein aaj toot'te hain yun

Naina..kabhi jo dhoop senkte the

Naina..thehar ke chhaaon dhoondhte hain yun..

Mehak goes and hugs shaurya...........shaurya hugs her back.......they both cry....

Suddenly shaurya feels like mehak is not responding.............he breaks the hug and sees mehak unconscious..........

Shaurya holds her....

Shaurya- mehak........ what happened to you.................

...................................................................................

In hospital mehak is seen lying on bed....shaurya sees her sleepiing he cries 

he comes outside and  is shocked to know that mehak is in third stage of her liver cancer............

His world shattered.....

Swalak were also there ...........all three were crying...........swalak consoled shaurya...

Flashback...

Mehak got ready as bride....

Swara left her in room.........

Mehak suddenly starts feeling dizziness..........blood comes out of her nose..........

Mehak see the blood and gets shocked....

She immediately calls her doctor...

Mehak- doctor......my tests reports............is it ready...

Doctor- yes mehak.actualyy...

Mehak- doctor atualyy what plss say doctor.........what is there in report....

Doctor- mehak you in you third stage of liver cancer............you have very less time......

Mehak gets shattered...........she decides to not marry shaurya.........because if she marries him......his life will be destroyed....

Flashback ends...

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Shaurya goes to mehak who looks at him....

Shaurya goes near her.....and holds her hand and cries....

Mehak – shaurya......don't cry...I will be always with you.....like air.....

Shaurya- I will not let you go.....no no.......my mehak will never leave me.........

Saying this he hugs her........both meharya cries holding each other....

Mehak- shaurie before dying I want you to fulfill my wishes........

Shaurya looks at her......

Mehak – I want to live my last few days....as mehak shaurya khanna.........as you wife.....shaurya plss make me yours....

Shaurya starts crying and hugs her again......mehak asks him to smile and say....they both share a quality time...

Shaurya- I will fulfill you every wish.......

Juda huve kadam

Jinhone li thi ye kasam

Milke chalenge hardum

Ab baant'te hain ye gham

Bheege naina..

jo sanjhe khwab dekhte the

Naina..bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yun......

.........................................................................................................................................

Next day meharya is seen in temple as bride groom............

Swalak are also present there

Meharya follows all rituals....

During 7 vows.....shaurya lifts her in his arms......and takes 7 vows....they smile through their tears....

Shaurya fills mehak's hairline with vermillion (sindoor)...........and ties nuptial chain (mangalsutra) around her neck...

Betahasha dil ne
Tujhko hi chaaha hai
Har duaa mein maine
Tujhko hi maanga hai

They are declared as husband and wife....

...................................................................................

At night shaurya takes mehak in his arm to their room.......which is beautifully decorated.....

Mehak looks at the room and gets happy and hugs shaurya.........shaurya hugs her back.........

Tera jaana jaise koi baddua
Door jaaoge jo tum
Mar jaayenge hum
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

Tumhe dekhte hi aankhen ho jaati namm
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

Mehak breaks the hug and goes towards the window........from where moonlight was coming.........she looks at the moon..........

Shaurya comes and hugs her from back...mehak turns to face him....shaurya pulls the curtain of the window.....making mehak blush....

He pulled her more making her gasp..................He rubbed her lower lip with his thumb...... She was getting nervous imaging what coming next....

Huaa ye kya hashar mera
Judaa huaa sabar mera
Main tere bin ek lamha
Kyun kabhi naa jiya

Raat bhar ashqo ne tujhko pukara hai
Har dua main maine tujhko hi maanga hai

He pulled her more with gaze fixed on her lips..... She wants to pull back but could not due to her heart.....

She let him do whatever he is going to do and in the very next moment his lips were on hers.... She closed her eyes as if the touch of his lips melted her...............meharya shared a passionate kiss....

Tera jaana jaise koi baddua
Door jaaoge jo tum
Mar jaayenge hum
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

Tumhe dekhte hi aankhen ho jaati nam
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

He carried her in his arms and made her lie on bed taking support of his elbow and switching off the lights.....

She pulled him close putting her hand on his nape..... He was amused but happy at the same time witnessing an equally crazy mehak for him......

Nasha tera dil ko lagaa
Dena nahi mujhko dagaa
Main teri aadat ka maara
Hai kya meri khataa

Tere bin naamumkin
Apna guzaara hai
Har duaa mein maine
Tujhko hi maanga hai

Tera jaana jaise koi baddua
Door jaaoge jo tum
Mar jaayenge hum
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

Both meharya smiles looking at each other.............mehak comes on top of shaurya....and caresses his face.....then she kisses him on his chest............

The whole night goes on with their showering of love on each other....

Tumhe dekhte hi aakhen ho jaati nam
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

......................................................................................................................................................

Next day mehak wakes up and sees shaurya not in room.......she goes to freshen up and comes down stairs......

She sees whole table decorated beautifully with all her favourite dishes........mehak gets happy......she was about to turn but feels her loves touch on her belly....

Shaurya hugs mehak fromback...........

Mehak- thank you sharie......sorry patidev...

Shaurya tuns her to face him........

Shaurya- thank you will not work........you have to give me retun gift wifey...

Shaurya comes close to mehak......

but mehak pushes him.....

And runs away......shaurya chases her.........suddenly mehak starts feeling dizy...shaurya holds her....

Mehak falls unconscious....

...................................................................................................................

Mehak is in hospital.......whole shaurya is beside her crying..............

Mehak- sharie...don't cry I told na.......i will be with you like air......plss don't cry...

Shaurya hugs her tightly...

Shaurya- I love you mehak....plss don't go...mehak........

Mehak- I ....i love you....too shaurya ....

Sau baar main sau baar aaun,

Ik baar jo dil diya

Ik roye to duji bolo,

Soyegi bhala,

In ki mein hain kitane

Un sab ko he paar kiya

Ek nadi hoon main bhari aaj milne

Saagar ko aayi yahaan

Sajnaa, sajnaa, aaj bhi lage...

Mehak loses her breathe.....and dies in shaurya arms...........

Swalak sees them and cries...

Laksh notices shaurya is not showing any movement.........laksh goes to shaurya.......but is shocked to see sleeping pills in shaurya''s hand.......

Laksh and swara tries to wake shaurya........but shaurya alos dies with his mehak..........

Both dies in each other's arm.....

Tu hi re, tu hi re tere bina main jiyuAajaa re, re, yu he na tu mujhkoAayi re, aayi re, le main aayi hu tere liyeJaan re, jaan re, tujhamein jaau main....

Swalak cries seeing them.......

Meharya liast rites are done.........they dies hugging each other so tightly...that they could not be separated............they are put on fir together.....

................................................................................................................................................................

25 years after.......................

A girl is shown....sleeping on bed....

Swara and laksh comes and wakes her up saying happy birthday.........

The girl wakes up and is exact replica of mehak...........

Yes swalak married each to each other..........and named their daughter mehak.......who is exact replica of mehak..................

Other side a young man is shown......coming out of his car........is none other than shaurya singh alhwat.............son of jugraj singh alhwat and nandini singh alhwat a big businessman.............exact replica of shaurya khanna...

....................................................................................................

Next day khanna mansion is shown....beutifuyy decorated..with flowers....like a marriage palace.......everyone is busy

Laksh and swara are busy in giving instruction to sevents to what to do.....

Actually its their daughter mehak's marriage today...

In evening..

mehak gets ready as bride....

Swara- so today is my daughter's marriage.........

Mehak hugs swara..........

Laksh swara hugs mehak....and shares a bond......

Someone says groom had came........mehak peeps through window............to see her groom.........

The groom is revealed to be none other than shaurya....

Yeah finally shaurya and mehak are together in their next birth ..........as they promised each other they will live and die with each other in every birth............

Swalak standing at far......sees their daughter's marriage..........

Swara- finalyy mehak and shaurya are together....

Laksh- yes their eternal love for each there........forced them to come together again...........

They came back to complete their incomplete story.....to live and die with each other....

MEHARYA FOREVER.....

............................................................................................................

End

Hope I didn't disappointed you...........do share your views in comments pls...so that I can know my faults...

Love you all............

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

702K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2K 54 34
In this story, Sara, who is a spy along with her family, is on a mission to make sure that Joshua, a very troublesome and handsome suspect of a major...
1.3K 128 50
Olive Garthen is walking on the path of self-ruination. While her husband is away fighting for their beloved country, England, during World War I, sh...
685 54 4
Wattpad Featured Beautiful Cover by @ShyGuySamurai An anthology of short stories featuring mythical creatures, adventurous realms and dark prophecies...