The Clark Twins (a One Direct...

By el1del

Brishelle and Savannah Clark are your average 19 year old identical twin sisters. They were like most 19 yea... More

Chapter 1: A night to remember
Chapter 3: The Emergency Room
Chapter 4: Ups and Downs
Chapter Five: Move Out
Chapter Six: Flashbacks and surprises
Chapter Seven: How dare I?
Chapter 8: Show off
Chapter 9: The Stories in These Walls
Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home
THANK YOU
Chapter 11: Its Great To Be Back
Sorry...
Hi

Chapter 2: My Styles

46 1 0
By el1del

Later That Night

I climb the ladder to Harry's tour bus bed. A black curtain acts as a door. I climb in and lay next to Harry. I rest my head on his chest. He pulls me on top of him. Harry and I were both pretty drunk. He slips my lace night gown over my head. He pulls me into a kiss. I run my hand up and down his arms. "Harry" I say. I snap out of my drunken state of mind. He stares up at me.

"Yes love" Harry says

"Let's wait for the real stuff until we're in London on Tuesday. And alone" I say. It is Saturday so we have a few days to go.

"I guess your right" Harry says. "But I want you to know something. I love you" Harry says.

"I love you too Harry" I say.  I pull the covers to my chin.

"Cold babe?" Harry asks.

"A little" I say. Harry wraps his muscular arm around me and pulls me close to him. "Thanks Harry" I say.

"What are future husbands for?" He says. I look up at him with a confused look on my face. "Well it's obvious we are going to get married someday" Harry says. I smile.

"Of course we will." I say. I lean over and kiss him. I poke his nose. "Mr. Harry Styles you are perfect" I say.

"Miss Brishelle Clark you are beyond perfect" Harry says. 

"Goodnight Harry" I say. I cuddle closer to Harry. I burry my head in the crook of his neck.

"Sweet Dreams love" Harry says.

The next morning

I wake up in the arms of my dream boy. I sit up and wiggle to the ladder trying not to wake up Harry. I walk down the ladder and into the T.V. room.  I plop onto the orange been bag chair next to Niall. "Good Morning Brishelle" He says.

"Good Morning Niall. How'd you sleep?" I ask instantly regretting it.

"On a bed! Duh!!!! Gezz Brishelle do you need to lie down a bit. Guess your drunk night with Harry must of really messed up your head" Niall says.

"What no Niall we didn't get that drunk. And we didn't do what you think we did" I say.

"Mmhhhmmm. I'll believe that when I see it" He says. I give him a quirky smile. I get up and walk into the hallway. The curtain of the first bed starts to move.  I stand in front of the bed. Louis' head pops out, his hair  everywhere.

"Good Morning Brishelle" He says.

"Morning Lou" I say. He smiles at me.

"Guess this means I have to get out of bed now" Louis says. He groans and swings his legs over the edge of the bed.  He quietly hops onto the floor making no noise at all. My phone buzzes. Why the hell is Savannah calling me at 8 AM.

"Hello" I say.

"Brishelle where the hell are you?" she asks panicking.

flashback

The boys and I walk into the press conference room and find  Savannah on a maroon couch sound asleep. Niall and Louis take a selfie with the sleeping Savannah. Then we just leave not telling her where I am going.

flashback ends

"I'm with Harry where else would I be." I say.

"Wait Brishelle you mean to tell me that you are with Harry Styles?" she asks.

"Savannah can you come over? I need to talk to you. We'll meet you at the McDonald's on Bryant Street at 1 o' clock" I say.

"What do you mean we" Savannah asks.

I sigh. "Me and the boys of course" I say.

And with that Savannah replies "Oh then I'll definitely be there then" Savannah ends the call. Liam plops down onto the couch leaving Harry the only one still in bed. Louis walks over to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"You must of really taken a lot out of him last night. He's usually the first one awake"  Louis says. 

"That's a lie" A deep familiar voice says. I turn around and see Harry playfully stretching his arms, showing his muscles. I run into his arms and he squeezes me tightly.

"Harry I love you" I say.

"I love you too Brishelle" Harry says. He pulls me into a kiss.

"New Record!!!!! Harry, you kissed a girl in 9 hours. Taylor took 16" Louis yells from behind us.

"Five hours to be exact" Harry says. Louis' eyes widen.

"Five hours" Louis stutters.

"Yes Louis, Five hours" I say.  My phone buzzes.

"Who's that?" Louis asks.

"Just Savannah reminding me that I have to meet her at One o'clock" I say.

"Can I come please please please" Louis begs.

"You and the boys are coming. We have to meet her at the McDonald's on Bryant Street. I need your guys help telling her about tour and London and were you guys are taking me." I say. Niall pops into the bedroom hallway.

"Oh then we'll definitely be there" He says. I smile.

"Good" I say.

One o'clock

The boys and I shove through the papparatzi, Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. We make it to McDonald's and Harry carries me through the doors. He sets me down in one of the chairs next to Savannah. They boys take their seats, Louis sitting next to Savannah, Harry next to me. I rest my head on Harry's shoulder. "So, Brishelle. What is it you wanted to talk about?" Savannah asks. I look up at Harry.

"Savannah, I am going on tour with the boys. They're taking me to London. And tour. Forever." I say. Savannah's eyes widen.

"But, Brishelle." Savannah says.

"Savannah I've made my decision. I leave  for London on Tuesday. I want to be with Harry. And If I know one thing is that I cannot go back home. You moved out last year and I was stuck with mom. And In cant go back to that pain." I say.

"If Harry makes you happy" Savannah pauses. "Then I guess I can't make you stay" Savannah says. I smile. The fact that Savannah is actually letting me go is a big shock. I look up at Harry. He's smiling from ear to ear. I tuck a curl behind his ear. I lean up and kiss him. I don't care about the papparatzi outside. It was perfect and I never wanted to stop. 

"Alright that's enough" Louis says breaking the kiss. I pull back and look at Harry, a smile on his face.

"Well, I guess we better get going" Liam says.

"Thanks Savannah" Zayn says. We walk out of McDonald's into the crowd. I walk with my head down and Harry's arms around my stomach. Cameras flash in my face making me extremely dizzy. I fall backwards into Harry. He stops walking and spins me around.

"Brishelle are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. I just got a little dizzy for a minute." I say. Harry wraps his arms around my neck.

"Well we won't let that happen again now will we?" Harry says.

"No Harry we won't let that happen" I say. I begin to walk again. We make it to the your bus one mile away. I walk through the door and climb the ladder to Harry and I's bed. I collapse onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. Niall sleeps below us Zayn sleeps below Louis and Liam has his own little condo in off the kitchen. Niall used to sleep in the condo but you know what happened once Niall was next to the kitchen. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. The papparatzi really took a lot out of me.

Five o'clock

I open my eyes and see Harry hovering over me.

"Are you okay? You were out for quite a while"  He says.

"What? Yeah I'm fine. What happened? How long was I out?" I say.

"About four hours" Harry says. I sit up.

"Harry you'll always be here for me right?" I say.

"Of course I will Brishelle. Why would you ever think different?" Harry asks.

"It's just that. My parents were never there for me and half the time Savannah wasn't either. I've been alone my whole life I never had anyone. My puppy Ladrianna was my best friend but of course like everybody else she left me in 2005. And I was afraid you were going leave me to." I say. Tears roll down my face.

"Brishelle" Harry says softly. He pulls me into a tight muscular reassuring hug.

"Thank you Harry" I say. Harry dries my tears.

"Don't cry. I will always be here for you. And all of the other boys too." Harry says. I kiss his forehead.

"Thanks babe" I say. I walk down the ladder. Harry fakes a fall down the ladder and into my arms. I kiss him. My phone buzzes. And I let it ring I never wanted this to stop. Ever. We break apart and Harry's smile shatters my heart into a million pieces. My phone buzzes again. Harry's smile fades. "Don't worry Harry they'll call back if it's anything important. " I say. Harry smiles. I lean up to kiss him.

"Brishelle! There's someone at the door for you." Louis yells.

"Is it Savannah?" I yell.

"Um... No?" Louis says.  I groan and walk over to Louis.

"Mum" I say. I back up into Louis and grab onto his shirt. I have never been so scared in my life.

"Brishelle come here" My mum says. I shake my head. "Now" She says

"No" I stutter.

"Now Brishelle" My mum says. I run into the bedroom hallway.

"Harry" I say. I run into his arms.

"Brishelle what's wrong?" Harry asks.

"She's here" I say. I begin to sob into Harry's shirt.

"Who's here?" Harry asks. I don't answer. My mum runs into the hallway.

"Brishelle you don't run away from me!" She yells. She pulls me to the ground away from Harry. She kicks me in the stomach and slaps me across the face.

"Brishelle!" Harry yells. He runs to my side. He extends his arm and I use every strength in my body to grab on. He pulls me yo my feet and I fall into his arms. "Liam! Louis! Zayn! Anybody!" Harry yells. Louis and Liam walk rush over to me. Louis has a bloody nose and bruises on his arms. I figure my mom beat him up trying to get to me. My mom probably beat up Zayn getting to the door.

"Harry" I whisper.

"Yes love" Harry says.

"Take me to the ER" I say. Harry looks shocked.

"Paul" Harry yells. Paul comes over to me. "Take her to my car" Harry says. Paul helps me to Harry's car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 38 23
Like many typical girls Becca aged 16 falls head over heels for the boy-band One Direction, but what she didn't know is that her life and their life...
1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
2.9K 137 15
One girls obsession turns into a reality. Barbara a 13 year old girl was a dedicated fan to a boy band named one direction. At her meet and greet t...
79K 1.1K 76
Diana styles it's the young sister of the pop star and member of one direction Harry styles . She had a rough past , that she's too embarrassed to t...