°Dylan Kingwell x reader°

By fellowloser

On an embarrassing run to the supermarket, you meet this really sweet boy. He gives you his number and you be... More

"Don't judge me!"
"Who is she?"
"Guess what?"
"Hey, is this Dylan?"
"Why are you smiling?"
"Set them up"
Christmas
"Cheese!"
"Am I falling for Dylan Kingwell"
"Am I falling for Y/n L/n?"
Neil's party (part 1)
Neil's party (part 2)
A/N
"I'm so sorry! "
"I really like you"
"I missed you"
The plan
The party kiss
"How could she?"
"Elsa?"
The break up
"Please take me back'
"I love you"
The end
Thank you!!

Getting ready

3.1K 70 119
By fellowloser

Dylan's P.O.V.

31st of December. Last day of the year.

I slept in until 11 am. Today was Neil's party. The party started at 6. Neil said a car would pick me up at 5:30. I hadn't told Y/n that "my friend Neil" was actually Neil Patrick Harris. I decided to tell her before the party. I spent most of my  day facetiming my family.

At around 4, I started getting ready. The invite said to dress casual. I went to my wardrobe and picked an outfit. It was a navy blue buttoned shirt tucked in some lack jeans. I tried it on and looked in the mirror.

It would do. I then fixed my hair.

I winked at my reflection and clicked my tongue. I sat on the couch downstairs, waiting for the car.

I had thought about how I felt. I was sure, I liked Y/n as more than a friend. I mean, how could I not? She was breathtaking. But me liking her wouldn't change the fact that she didn't like me back. I mean, what would she see in me? I wear a black hoodie 24/7, my hair is always messy. Compared to her, I was boring.
I wanted nothing more than to ask her out on a date. But I would just end up getting rejected. It would mess up our friendship. I didn't want to lose her.

At 5:22, I heard a car engine getting closer and closer. I opened to the door to reveal a glossy black limo in my driveway. It had tinted windows and initials engraved on the far right of the windshield: N.P.H.

Neil and David really went all out. I got in the indiscreet vehicle. There were 2 rows of four seats facing each other. Malina was already inside.

Malina: Dylan!!

Dylan: Hey, Mal
You look nice.

Next stop was Louis's house.

Louis: Hey guys!

Malina & Dylan: Louis!!!

After Louis was Kitana.

Kitana: Are you ready to partaayy!!

Louis, Dylan & Mal: Yassss!

Two stops were left Avi and Y/n. We stopped at Avi's place and honked.

Avi: Hey guys!!

Kitana: Hey Avi

Dylan: Ok guys, next stop is Y/n's house.
I want you guys to act cool or natural.

They all nodded.

Dylan: I mean it!

Kitana: ok mom. But are you gonna kiss her at midnight?

I have never been kissed before. Even though, Violet and Quigley kissed in asoue, Malina and I didn't have to.

Dylan: We're just friends.

Avi: Didn't seem that way at the park.

Malina: ooh spill.

Dylan: No, Avi, don't "spill"

Louis: Guys! Shut up! We're here.

We rolled up to her house. She was sitting on the curb. Sketching the sunset over the hill. God she was pretty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.3K 71
When two famous actors land the job of a lifetime, they never expected the life that would unfold for them. Life isn't all fun and games for all cele...
20.4K 222 27
This is a one-shot book for the book/show series "A Series of Unfortunate Events". I figured this would be fun so ENJOY!! please leave constructi...
227K 3.6K 109
Preferences and One Shots for a beautiful show UwU
34.7K 502 61
This is the second Imagines and Preferences book that I have written, It has some similarities to Asoue Imagines and Preferences, Only this time, thi...