six bullets

By _maskyy

The protagonist "Ansoni" suffered from insomnia since the age of ten. In a tragic event for him, he forgot ab... More

Episode One (S1)
Episode Two (S1)
Episode Three (S1)
Episode Four (S1)
Episode Five (S1)
Episode Six (S1)
Episode Eight (S1)
Episode Nine (S1)

Episode Seven (S1)

12 3 1
By _maskyy

Tenmy jumped off the horse wagon the second after Jeff had stopped it. It seems like she was excited to meet this mysterious guy (and probably because it would be her first time killing someone strong). Jeff stared.

[AI]Jeff: "Do you want me to stay so I can take you back to Exhilate, or do you want me to leave, lady Tenmy?"

She searched for a bar in the near empty village. TENMY: "Whatever, you do you, Mr. Jeff". She replied as she found one. TENMY: "I'll be leaving now". She heads off to the place. Jeff stared at her as she left. 

[AI]Jeff: "She looks determined, she'll probably live. I'm gonna stay just in case she does hunt this murderer down". He hopped off the horse and tied him to a nearby WINDOW BAR. "Now you stay here, my precious one". He went elsewhere to explore the victimized place, and little did Jeff know, his horse was smart, taking off right after he had left.

{The bar}
Tenmy entered the isolated bar, the bell rang as she pushed the door. The only person inside the place was the bartender. The place was surprisingly clean and neat. She cleared her throat.

TENMY: "Ahem... excuse me, mister".
His eyes locked with hers.

[AI]BARTENDER: "Hmm... yes?" He's tall and black, intimidating.

TENMY: "I've heard there is a murderer in the Kingdom, can you tell me where the last incident occurred?"

He cleaned the cup he had poured alcohol in, he sighed.
[AI]Bartender: "Right here. The last incident was right here. Almost no one survived, I'm lucky to even be alive, ma'am".

She thought for a moment.
TENMY: "So... the last incident was here? Then where are the guards? Shouldn't they be investigating the case?"

He shook his head.
AI[Bartender]: "No. He's too dangerous for guards to deal with. And the king is doubting about sending the army to stop him, so this case is 'under review', plus, I think someone was sent here to stop him"

Tenmy laughed, he looked at her weird.
AI[Bartender]: "What's so funny about death, ma'am?"

TENMY: "Oh please! You think men are going to solve this problem? This problem obviously needs to be solved by a woman like me!"

AI[Bartender]: "This isn't about which gender solves the problem, we need it solved in general in any way, ma'am".

TENMY: "I'm going to kill Benjamin".

AI[Bartender]: "I don't understand, please contribute, ma'am".
She took a seat on a stool.

TENMY: "My name is Tenmy, I come from Exhilate, I've been sent here because I'm considered as 'the best option' to defeat Benjamin"

He scouted her, he doubted.
AI[Bartender]: "You're going to kill him wearing that?"

TENMY: "Never judge a book by its cover. What's your name, you poor man?"

AI[Rod]: "Poor man? Watch your mouth, ma'am. My name is Rod, I hope what you're saying is true"

TENMY: "Oh it's true" She cleared her throat. "I'm sure he won't be coming back here since the place is dead, any ideas of where he could go next?"

AI[Rod]: "That's not how he works, he always goes to the same place twice in a row to check if there were any hidden people, I already have my hideout ready".

She seems relieved.
TENMY: "Good, I don't have to work more than I should, luckily I'll kill him tonight".

AI[Rod]: "And what's your plan?".

TENMY: "I'll find my way". She leaves the bar.

AI[Rod]: "She's a sexy one, too bad I'm not a real person".

{Somewhere else}
Benjamin is eating a bowl of beans, in a room with stone brick walls, moss everywhere, and water is dripping from the ceiling.
No, this isn't some haunted or abandoned place, Benjamin is in a hideout inside a well. (Who would expect a hideout in a well?)

He reaches for the newspaper across the big table, reading it. And he finds this terrible cut...

He chokes on the beans in laughter.
[B]Benjamin: "Whoever designed this cut for the newspaper... they need a new job... how could the boss even accept this? It's so terrible!" He slides it off the table and puts the bowl in the sink. Then he sits back down, opening a small notepad, which seems to be a diary.

He grabs a quill and dips it in an ink set, and he starts to write:

"Killing random people at night has gave me euphoria no one else could ever experience. It's arrogant, but it's pleasant. I don't know why the system chose me out of all the AI out there, but I'm glad I'm the mysterious entity named Bullet. Hopefully I don't die too soon." He closes the notepad, the diary is almost half filled with his words.

[B]Benjamin: "I ate and filled in my diary, now it's time to forge a new knife, last time the guards chipped my knife..." He gets up and heads to the corner of the room, which has a furnace and a small pit full of iron. "Time to work."

{Telem village}
Tenmy is sitting near a fountain, painting her fingernails green and tying her hair in a bun. I can't make my hair a mess when I'm fighting this level 40 noob. She thought.

Jeff finds her, and without asking permission, he sits beside her.
[AI]Jeff: "You like guys?"

TENMY: "Actually, I don't."

[AI]Jeff: "Ah, I see. Want to hear a story while you wait for night?"

TENMY: "No." She laughed. "Kidding, go ahead."

[AI]Jeff: "According to the system, I had a daughter named Salva, but she never really existed, yet I have memories that happened 'years' ago, even though I'm only a few days old, I don't even know why my hair is fucking gray."

TENMY: "Wow, that's so deep, Jeff." She didn't care.

[AI]Jeff: "How would you feel if you had memories with people that never existed-- yet they did happen?"

Now that shook Tenmy, 'Memories with people that never existed, yet they did happen'? Could that mean that the AI are reincarnated people from the real world? What if she's a reincarnated person as well?

TENMY: "That's mysterious, Jeff, thanks for sharing."

[AI]Jeff: "I got more to share if you're interested."

TENMY: "Sure am."
They kept talking about random topics, like food, kingdoms, animals, and jokes in general. They didn't get bored for so long that night fell.

TENMY: "Jeff, you're really cool, but you've got to leave right now, night just fell."

[AI]Jeff: "Alright lady Tenmy, I'll wait for you in the wagon once you're done hunting down Benjamin." He leaves.

She stands up and heads to an alley, going straight in. She hears the rustles of bushes and the anthem of leaves. She hears a deep, shocking voice behind her.
"So, someone was hiding." She turns around and sees wide open eyes in the darkness.

(Sorry for the peeps who don't like scary stuff)

TENMY: "Those eyes are very edgy, let me guess, you are..."
He steps out of the darkness, under the moonlight.

[B]Benjamin: "Yes... I am Benjamin, the Bullet."

TENMY: "Oh, lucky me... I was just looking for you!"

[B]Benjamin: "You're another suicidal victim?"

TENMY: "Bitch, I'm here to kill you."

[B]Benjamin: "Don't defend your pride in moments like these." In the blink of an eye, his knife reaches her throat.

Slit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 74 14
Ren Amamiya is Given a Box that was Sent from his Parents. it held old photos of his childhood. But one caught his eye, a Little girl he knew With pi...
21.3K 732 21
Ever since the day a blue-haired boy with wings saved Hatsune Miku's life, she's never stopped believing in the existence of more people like him - n...
23.8K 1.1K 27
What happens when the person you've despised so much takes a liking to you? Miku hatsune is book worm that wants to finish high school and gra...
49.3K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya's life has been anything but easy. His mother is abusive, his father is out of the picture, his childhood best friend bullies him ever...