Because He Is My First Love |...

By nulnul_savage

A girl named Park Nami who is a shy and naive person during elementary school met Mr Cold named Hwang Minhyun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : We Meet Again
Chapter 2 : How Are You?
Chapter 3 : It is You
Chapter 4 : You are the One
Chapter 5 : What is It?
Chapter 6 : Jealousy
Chapter 7 : Camp? Lassgo
Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance
Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U
Chapter 10 : Awake!
Chapter 11 : The Truth Untold
Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?
Chapter 13 : You. Who?
Chapter 14 : My Heart, Are You Fine?
Chapter 15 : Pit-a-Pat
Chapter 16 : O.K or K.O?
Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?
Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them
Chapter 20 : Tonight is the Night
Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All
Chapter 22 : Why Did You...
Chapter 23 : Lassgo to Busan
Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?
Chapter 25 : I Love You, Pabo-yahh
Chapter 26 : You Make Me Go Crazy
Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You
Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret
Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong
Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy
Chapter 31 : You are Mine
Chapter 32 : This Girl is Mine
Chapter 33 : Merry-go-round Love
Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You
Chapter 35 : Unexpected Guest
Chapter 36 : Please Don't...
Chapter 37 : I Miss You So Much
Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You
Chapter 39 : Sudden Encounter
Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!
Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?
Chapter 42 : I Love You, Mr. Cold
Chapter 43 : I Promise You
Chapter 44 : Last Date
Chapter 45 : Never Say Goodbye
Chapter 46 : Still Loving You
Chapter 47 : Don't Go...
Chapter 48 : Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 49 : YES!
Chapter 50 : Marry Me
Seongwoo x Luna
Chapter 51 : I'm Sorry. I Can't Stand It
Epilogue
Ayli x Jihoon
❤SPECIAL THANKS❤
Special Chapter❗
🎉Sequel🎉

Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?

493 15 2
By nulnul_savage

*Flashback*
She rang the bell and to my surprise it was...

||Seongwoo's POV||

"Ohh! Choi Luna! What are you--?"

"Why? Did you know my daughter?" asked that woman. Turns out, it was Luna's mother. No wonder I feel familiar with this house.

Usually, I used to walk Luna to home after school. But I never get invite to go in so this is my first time I enter into her house.

"Aigoo, thank you so much. You've work hard. Come, sit here." said Luna's mother after I put her things on the dining table. She invited me to sit with her on the couch in the living room. Luna is also there with her fever pack on her forehead. Haha how cute ❤

||3rd POV||

"Here. Make yourself comfortable." said Luna's mother, handing me a cup of tea.

"Luna made this. How? Is it good?" asked Luna's mother.

"Omma!" shouted Luna, while hugging a pillow.

"It's good. Thank you for this, Mrs. Choi." said Seongwoo while bowing to Luna's mother.

"Aigoo, don't call me Mrs. Choi. Just call me.. 'mother-in-law' 😉" said Luna's mother, whispering the word 'mother-in-law' to Seongwoo.

"Omma! I heard that!" said Luna, tapping her lap while glaring at her mum.

"Yahhh. Don't look at me like that. Well, why not if he is my future son-in-law. I like him." said Luna's mother, backing up Seongwoo.

Luna stands up and said, "Ani. He's not your future neither your son-in-law, omma~ He's just a friend of mine."

Then she crossed her arms, looking at her mother. And gave a sharp glare to Seongwoo. Feeling guilty, Seongwoo wanted to say something but had to hold back because Luna's mother cut him first.

"So what? Darling, don't lie to me. It's impossible for a guy and a girl to be just a friend. Plus, who knows in the future that 'a friend' title will change to 'a lover'. Am I right, son-in-law?" said Mrs. Choi, smiling sweetly to Luna and Seongwoo.

"Aaa omma~ stop calling him son-in-law. Jebal~ (Please) Hmm?" said Luna, begging with her hands clasp to her mum.

Mrs. Choi wanted to say something but suddenly the house phone ringing. She went to the phone table and pick it up.

"Yahh, follow me for a sec," said Luna, grabbed Seongwoo's wrist. She pulled him to the backyard. Then, she turned around and look at Seongwoo.

"What are you doing here? I mean.. Why--"

"Because I'm worried about you." said Seongwoo, looking at Luna.

"Mwoya~ I thought you are mad at me. Wait.. Aren't you?" asked Luna, surprised with Seongwoo's word.

"Look. I'm very sorry for being cold to you and I don't mean it---" said Seongwoo, coming closer but he tripped onto a pipe hose on the ground and ended up falling on Luna.

He tilted his head and shocked when he look at Luna who is under him. His heart beats crazily when he see Luna in his eyes. Their faces are so close yet their hot breath can be hear from each other.

'She's so.. beautiful,' he thought.

"Yahh, Ong Seongwoo. You are heavy, you know?" whined Luna while pouting her mouth.

"Chincha? (Really?)" asked Seongwoo, smiling sweetly at her.

None of them could take their eyes off but suddenly..

"Omo! I'm sorry! Just pretend that I'm not here," exclaimed Mrs. Choi who suddenly barged into the scene.

They pulled away and stand up immediately. Their faces are red due to what happened just now.

"Aaa omma~ There's nothing happen. Arasso?" said Luna, convincing her mum.

"Aigoo, arasso arasso~ 😉" said Mrs. Choi, teasingly.

"Aa-aniya~ Seongwoo just tripped and he fell--"

"Yahh. Luna-yahh. Omma arasso, hmm? 😌" said Mrs. Choi, winked her left eye to her daughter and Seongwoo.

Then, Seongwoo said sorry to Mrs. Choi and she gladly forgave him. He excused himself after bowing and thanked them. Mrs. Choi smiling sweetly at him as she send him to the front door. Luna just sending him goodbye with waving her hands to him and Seongwoo happily replied it.

"Says who that he's not my son-in-law when I caught my daughter with him ehem ehem just now 😏" said Mrs. Choi, nudging Luna's arm. Then she went away immediately.

"Omma!!" shouted Luna, massaging her temples.

'My fever is getting worse like this' she thought.

*Time Skips. Tomorrow morning. At school*
||Ayli's POV||

I was walking on the hallway with Nami while linking our arms together. Then, we came into the class and to my surprise..

"Ohh! Anyeong chingu-deul~ (Hi my friends)😁👋" said Luna, while sweeping the floor and smiling sweetly at us.

"Yahh. Choi Luna! We miss you. Especially Ayli. She--" said Nami, walking closer to Luna.

I dramatically cried and went to Luna. I hugged her and I cried in her chest since she's taller than me. Actually, she's the tallest among us three.

"Huwaaa. Yahh! You brat! I'm suffering while you're gone yesterday, you know? I miss you like crazy, Luna-yahh 😭" said Ayli, broke the hug.

"Haahaha. Yahh! Uljimaa (Don't cry). I'm here now. Aigoo, yahh hahahahah you should look at your face now. It's so ugly tho 😂" teased Luna.

I hit her arms and said, "Nami! Look at her!"

"Seems you are fine already from the way you tease Ayli just now, huh Luna?" asked Nami, joining the tease.

"Yahh! You two--"

Suddenly Luna grabbed me and Nami then she hold us tightly in her embrace. It felt so warm and we replied the hug as we really miss her.

"I miss you, my girls❤" said Luna to us.

"Me too," said Ayli and Nami in unison.

"Hohoho! How touching. Now stop your drama and get back to work. Luna, continue your chores to sweep the floor," said the class president strictly.

We broke the hug and Luna mimicking him behind his back. Hahahahah you should see her face doing that. It's so hilarious 😂 We cupped our mouth so he can't hear us laughing about him. Friendship goals ❤

*Time Skips. During recess*
||Luna's POV||

We were walking towards the cafeteria while linking our arms together. Gosh, I miss this moment.

After we got our food, we took a seat at our usual place. Then, I saw Minhyun and Seongwoo from afar. I waved my hand as a signal to invite them come here at our table.

Seongwoo smiled and pulled Minhyun along with him.

"Hi girls. Do you mind if we sit here?" asked Seongwoo politely to us.

We just shake our heads as we didn't mind at all coz he's our friend. Then, Seongwoo took a seat beside me while Minhyun beside Nami. Ayli nudged my arms as she sense an intense happen between them.

When I look at Seongwoo, he just shrugging his shoulders and mouthed 'I don't know'. Gosh, both of them are so cold. What's wrong with them actually?

Then suddenly Nami excused herself to go to the library to study. And Minhyun also excused himself to leave. What the heck is going on 💆??

Ayli and I just speechless and same goes to Seongwoo. We continued to focus on our meal after that. Fortunately, Seongwoo is here coz he made some jokes that cheered us up. He's so funny 😂

~Meanwhile. At the library~
||Nami's POV||

I went to the library quickly after I ate with my friends. Actually, it's just an excuse to go here to study. But since I'm already here, why don't I just grab a book and read, right?

I went to the fiction district and wanted to grab a book from there. My my.. The book that I want is up there. Gosh, who put it there??

I was tiptoeing my feet and lifted my hands up to grab that book. The book is so high and I can barely touch it. Then, my body is starting losing some balance but suddenly there's a pair of arm behind me who grabbed my waist from behind. It was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.9K 43
Two cold people who rarely meet, Two cold people who accidentally met at a bad timing, Two cold people who became friends, And two cold people who...
5.4K 167 18
This story is about a girl who name as Park Minji. She is 18 years old. She is a cold girl(not with her bestfriend tho) and never fall in love. One d...
10.5K 1K 45
"I'm just no one. He is the famous student in this school meanwhile me, a new student that just a nerd and silent girl." - Kim Taeyeon ...
2.8K 128 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...