Lustful Wars | p•jm ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." ___________ Park Jimin = biggest fuckboy on the... More

INTRODUCTION
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
updates!
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•
•forty nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
•fifty three•
•fifty four•
•fifty five•
•fifty six•
•fifty seven•
Spin off: Hearthrob

•seven•

33.5K 1.7K 1K
By UrMyHopee

9am

The two of you sit on the stiff bed of the school nurses room. By the looks of Hoseok, you had thought to take him to the hospital. But after thinking it quickly threw, the school was nearer and the treatment would be free. So with difficulty you managed to bring him here.

"Hoseok, please just tell me who did this to you?"

Your friend stays dead silent as he stares at the floor, soundlessly shaking his head as an answer to your question. The school nurse attending his wounds, wraps the bandage around his ankle a little too tight, making him wince as he twitches at the pain.

It hurts you to see him like this. Dried blood sticks to the corner of his mouth, a colorful bruise starting to form around his jaw to show the severeness of his injuries. His uniform is stained with dust and his trousers are torn slightly at the knee.

You place a hand on his and use your other hand to gently turn his head to face you. "Listen to me, if you're not going to tell me then we can't get back at this person. He's just going to get away with it."

Instead of pushing your hand away, Hoseok keeps his eyes locked on yours and replies straight away "I want him to get away with it, Y/N. Everything else would just make it so much more complicated."

You didn't know what he meant by that but he did. He knew Taehyung's family. The high reputation the Kim's had, the money they earned, the manipulative things they could do by the snap of their fingers. If Hoseok were to take any revenge, press any charges or even just tell a teacher, he fears what would happen to him as a consequence.

Taehyung never used to be like the rest of his family. He never used to parade in red Ferrari's and wear Gucci 24/7. The many times he used to confess to Hoseok how he's so glad he's not like them and how he never will be. But things change and so do people.

Even the thought of Taehyung's threat makes him shiver.

Hoseok pulls away your hand from his face, not able to stare at your misunderstanding in your eyes. The nurse cuts the bandage and wraps around the last layer before sticking it on.

"Great." you say, using a happier tone to lift the mood. "You're done."

You stand up, placing your hands on Hoseok to help him off the bed. But before he can move, the nurse puts a hand on his leg to stop him. "No, he's not. I still need to tend his facial wounds."

Hoseok sighs, shoulders slumping as he shuffles back onto the uncomfortable high bed. You slump back down too, glancing at the time. Registration still wasn't finished, you guys still had time.

You fiddle with your fingers, cleaning out your nails and then clicking your knuckles out to busy yourself. You watch the nurse as she tries to carefully wipes the blood but still earns a grimace of pain.

"He'll be able walk normally soon, right?"

Hoseok looks to the nurse, flickering hope in his eyes. But the nurse simply shakes her head, shattering everything. "I'm sorry, but it's going to take a while."

She leans away and picks out a new swab of cotton to apply some antiseptic. "His ankle is fractured."

Hoseok blinks, mouth falling open as the terrible news is delivered. You don't react very well either.

"Fractured?" you unwillingly shout at the nurse.

She nods, keeping her expression the same but you could tell she feels sorry for the guy. "Yes, I think you should get an x-ray as soon as possible and receive proper treatment. All I can give you is crutches for now."

You glance at Hoseok, noticing how he hasn't said anything, pure disappointment on his face.

"And how long do you think it'll take to heal?" you ask, dreading the answer.

The nurse shrugs "Approximately 5-6 weeks."

You throw your head in your hands, dragging your fingers down your face in exasperation. Hoseok sits there silently, eyes not daring to look up at anyone. He swallows, keeping in a different kind of pain now, a more agonizing emotion.

You both knew what this meant.

The dance competition is in 2 months. Two months to figure out three dance routines, two months to train and practice. But what was the use of it if Hoseok won't be able to dance for six of those weeks, leaving him with such little time to prepare.

"Six weeks?" Hoseok finally says, his words asking for confirmation as he looks straight at the nurse "I can't dance for six weeks?"

The nurse can't help but feel pity, she notices the tears he's trying to keep in, the emotion in his voice. "Even then, you would have to restrain from any challenging activities for a few more weeks to make sure it fully heals...."

Hoseok nods, looking away again. He didn't want to seem any less of a man than he already was. Not only had he gotten beaten up today but now he's going to cry like a baby about it?

The stereotypical thoughts of how a man should act stay drilled into his head. The disheartening jokes people would throw at him when they found out he was bisexual come rushing back to him. Apparently his sexuality had made him less of a man and as much as he tried to fight it, he couldn't but let those demeaning thoughts slip into his perspective.

You place a hand on his shoulder, noticing his major discomfort. "It's okay, Hoseok. It's just a competition, they'll always be a next time."

He shakes his head "It's not just that, Y/N. I might have to stay back a year as well..."

You don't know what to say, don't know what words could potentially comfort him in a time like this. You were never good at these things, so you awkwardly sit there and rub his shoulder, muttering an apology.

"Y/N, I'm afraid you're going to have to go back to class. I can't allow you to stay here." the nurse interrupts.

You shoot her a dirty look "No, I'm not."

She's not impressed by your stubbornness. "Yes, you are. Take a yellow note from desk to give the teacher and leave."

You roll your eyes and jump off the bed, snatching a yellow slip of paper before slamming the door behind you.

.

When you had entered class that morning all you were thinking about was who was the one who hurt Hoseok. The blood was boiling in your veins to hunt the man down and hurt him yourself.

So when you're eyes landed on Jimin, a strong suspicion came to your mind, locking it in until you convinced yourself it's true.

You walk down the aisle, trying not to stomp like an angry ogre on the way to your locker.

Fucking prick, can't believe the asshole could actually be this cruel.

You claw at your books and shove them into your bag. When you slam the door you're hardly surprised to see Jimin's cocky face behind it.

"Good morning, babygirl. May I ask why my princess is in such a bad mood this morning?"

You immediately scowl at him, not able to take his attitude any more "You already know the fucking answer, Jimin."

Words cannot explain how badly you want to punch that smirk off his face.

Jimin looks at you weirdly, leaning off the lockers "I'm sorry, what-"

"Yeah, you should be fucking sorry." you spit at him, your voice raising louder with fuming anger. "Because I certainly don't appreciate you breaking Hoseok's ankle just so that you can compete with me instead."

All cockiness is swiped off his face. He leans back, eyes widening at your ludicrous accusation. "Broke Hoseok's ankle? What the fuck are you saying?"

You refuse to fall for his act, anger driving you to be hundred percent sure that he's in the wrong. "I knew you were dick head but I honestly didn't think you'd be this ruthless."

Jimin doesn't follow through, too many harsh words being thrown at him at once that he struggles to understand. "Whoa, Y/N. Just calm down and lower your voice."

He places his hands on your shoulders but you throw them off "Don't tell me to stay calm, you asshole. I-hey, wait, what the hell are you doing?!"

His hand gripping your wrist tightly, Jimin pulls your shouting self away from your locker to find somewhere more private. Ignoring the odd stares, he pulls you into the nearest empty classroom and shuts the door behind him.

Now completely alone, you tear his grip off your wrist and push him away to create a distance between the two of you. "Stop touching me like you own me."

He ignores your comment but keeps the distance, wanting nothing from you but a proper explanation. "I don't know what Hoseok has told you, Y/N, but I promise you I have not talked or seen him all week. So I honestly have no idea why you're accusing me."

Judging from the seriousness on his face, you almost believe him for a second but you suspected no one else and the result of Hoseok's broken ankle seemed to connect all the lines together.

"Bullshit. You beat him up before you came to school this morning and now you're lying straight to my face."

His eyebrows knit together "This morning? I was here since 8.20am, and signed in right on time."

"You got one of your other fuckers to do it for you then."

He sighs, hands dropping from his hips as he gives up. He knows at this point you're too angry to see anything clearly. "Hoseok really got hurt bad?"

You nod, subtly while glancing away. "He can't dance for a few months."

As much as Jimin wanted to feel bad for the guy, because he did, he really did. Somewhere deep down in that cold heart of his but knowing that Hoseok won't be able to compete felt like he had won some kind of victory. He saw it as a lucky chance.

But after your accusation, it wasn't such a good idea when a full pleased smile slips onto his face. Judging from your expression, the anger easily returns to your face.

"What the hell are you smiling about?"

Jimin's smile instantly drops "No, I-uh, I wasn't smiling about that. I was-"

You tell yourself to get out of there before you end up kicking him in balls or doing something to get him a taste of his own medicine. "Fuck you."

You shove your shoulder into his as you pass him, making him stumble. Hand on the door handle, he grabs your arm before you can turn it.

"Wait, Y/N.."

His serious voice causes you to stop again. You hesitantly look at him and wait for him to finish his sentence.

With a soft tone he asks sincerely "I was wondering if you're alright.....after yesterday."

Dismissing the worried look in his eyes, you reply "Oh just fuck off, Jimin. Stop acting as if you actually care."

And with that you're out the door, once again running from the man who dearly did care for you. But whether you believed it or not, Jimin was never going to admit it himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Gotta say, it's kind of weird adding Jennie as Jimin's fuck buddy now that she's dating Kai. Hmm, might add him too...

Hope you enjoyed! Your comments really make me laugh so please keep voting and commenting 😁😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.9K 23
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
372K 13.5K 30
Jungkook is homophobic. Jimin is gay and has a crush on Jungkook. They're best friends. How are they going to solve that out? "I like you." "Ew, tha...
3.1M 131K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
44K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...