The Wild: Mysterious Island

By VelvetvicWasTaken

A 16 Year old boy wakes up on a mysterious Island and has to escape, but of course... it's never that easy. ... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 00000

Chapter 1

78 1 3
By VelvetvicWasTaken

Trees were waving, bushes were rocking back and fourth, and a 16 year old boy with brown hair and blue eyes was waking up.

As he opened his eyes, he said "where am I?" He looked around whilst showing a confused face. Then, he stood up and walked around, he felt hungry and had to find food, so he walked forward until he saw apples hanging from a tree, his stomach rumbled, meaning he had no choice but to climb the tree. As he was about to reach the apples, he slipped and hit his head..

He blacked out..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 18
This story was just a fun story I thought I would make just for fun and enjoyment. The story is about a young 16 year old boy who is recruited by the...
83 0 12
A young girl discovers her powers. She uses them for the good of her kingdom.
1K 24 23
A time from long ago, a time possibly unknown to us but in our reality, secrets will be hidden away. powers revealed. A force so powerful no one has...
9 0 4
6 teenagers with magical powers embark on adventure to discover themselves, saved the world, and restore balance to the forces of nature.