Stuck in The 100

funtofantasiz3 द्वारा

(Y/N) was just a normal teenager, living her boring life, in her boring house. Suddenly she wakes up in her f... अधिक

The Arrival
WE'RE BACK BITCHES
First Impressions
Whatever The Hell We Want
Off With The Wristbands
Rescue Party
Rescue Party 2
Despair
Changing Hearts
Water
Bunker
Cliff
Falling Skies
Hell's Gates
His Sister's Keeper
Radio
Poison?
Conscience
Nuts
Unity Day
He's back
Told you so
Immune
Habit
Hang in There
Ring of Fire
The Ark is Here
Looking for Trouble
Too Far
Sterling
Massacre
False Statements
Acid Fog
Cure
How to Make Peace
Some Unfornutate Goodbyes
Waiting
Radio Calls
Radio Calls 2
Gate
Back Home
A Month Later
Two Months After MW
Try To Keep Up
There Goes The No Deadly Shots
I AM BACK
Piano
Back at Mt Weather
Explosions
Memorial
The attempt
New Chancellor - Part 1

Murphy's Law

11.7K 331 149
funtofantasiz3 द्वारा

I had already given the water to Monty and now I was just walking around the camp, helping here and there, where people needed me. Suddenly I heard Octavia calling my name.

"Yes?" I said looking at her.

"Come! We need to tell you something!" She started pulling me, while Jasper looked confused.

After a few minutes, we were in a tent with Clarke and Bellamy too. She gave a knife to Clarke, who stayed silent for a few seconds.

"This knife was made of metal from the drop-ship." She said. Making everyone seem even more nervous. I moved my back, nervous, knowing what was about to happen.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked, even more scared than before.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy asked, roughly.

"No one. We brought it straight here." Octavia answered, looking at her brother.

"Clarke?" Jasper asked, fear clear in his voice.

"It means the Grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." Clarke said and we all stayed in silence. I had to at least try to stop her from being dumb.

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper asked.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." Bellamy was not wrong, but I didn't think anyone handled this the right way.

Clarke tried to leave the tent but Bellamy stopped her.

"Get out of my way, Bellamy." She tried.

"Clarke, be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved... the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us." He answered.

"Besides," I tried. "Crowds make wrong decisions, they'll freak out, maybe kill the person, please Clarke, let's think this straight before making any decisions."

Even Bellamy seemed surprised with me being on his side.

"(Y/N), can't you see he is just trying to defend his own leadership?" She said looking at me and then turning to him. "Oh, good for you, you mean. What... keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's it." He said. "But it's good for all of us. Fear of the Grounders is building that wall. And besides, what are you gonna do... just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You don't even know whose knife that is."

"Oh, really? J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know." She answered, proudly.

"You don't even know if he had it at the time." I started but before she could even hear me she had already left. "Okay, fine. Make the wrong choice, be dumb." I whispered to myself.

I walked outside, following Clarke, trying to stop her but failing.

"No water till this section is up! What? What are you staring at, huh?" He made a kid drop his water and that led to a fight between two boys, he was really trying his hardest to be hated.

"You son of a bitch!" Clarke said, attacking him.

"What's your problem?"

"Recognize this?" She showed him the knife and he was clearly confused.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?"

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells." She almost screamed, with everyone hearing.

I facepalmed. "Great, here we go." I thought.

"Where I what? The Grounders killed Wells, not me." He said, in surprise. Meanwhile, Octavia, Bellamy, and Jasper, who came after me, had arrived.

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it." Clarke kept on her madness.

I could see Charlotte, on the distance, oh what I would do if I could.

"Really? Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" He said looking at Bellamy. I couldn't bear the thought of witnessing what came next.

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells." Clarke answered instead.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the Chancellor that locked us up." He was desperate.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him." She kept on.

"Yeah, I didn't kill him then, either."

"Tried to kill Jasper, too," Octavia screamed. Why couldn't I stop that?

"Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy started but was quickly cut off.

"Come again?" Bellamy said, and then again I smirked.

"Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this." Murphy said.

"What if he's right?" I said, looking at Bellamy but he decided to not answer.

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife." He said more quietly.

"Is this the kind of society that we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean that we can kill each other without... without punishment?" Clarke started to make a speech.

"I already told you. I didn't kill anyone." Murphy repeated.

"This is not gonna end well," I said to Octavia.

"Whatever, it's not like he doesn't deserve it." Octavia looked at me.

"I say we float him," Connor screamed and everyone shouted yes.

"That's not what I'm saying," Clarke said.

"Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice." Connor repeated, with everyone on his side.

"Revenge isn't justice!"Clarke tried

"It's justice! Float him!" He insisted again. I warned about crowds.

Everyone started screaming "float him" and Clarke panicked. Everyone started gathering around him and stopping her from helping. I couldn't just stand there watching that so I decided to try to get him but someone was grabbing me.

"Let me go, asshole!" I screamed but the guy wouldn't let go, seeming to actually be enjoying that.

They tied him up while beating him and got him ready to hang him. I hate crowds. Clarke kept screaming things that I didn't understand because of the screams from everyone.

"You can stop this! They'll listen to you!" Clarke screamed to Bellamy, I could feel myself looking at him with puppy eyes, trying to make him stop.

"Bellamy! You should do it!" Connor screamed. Gosh, I wish I could take that water cup back.

The crowd started to scream his name, while Murphy begged him not to. I felt tears growing in my eyes, it was even worse when I was living it.

"I saw you in the woods with Atom. I know you're not a killer. Bellamy, don't do this. Don't... Don't." Clarke kept talking to him, but I knew better. Where the hell was Finn? "Bellamy. You can't do this, Bellamy. No, Bellamy, no!" He kicked the bank out of Murphy's feet and I looked away. "How could you?!" Shescreamed. I was asking myself the same thing.

"This is on you, princess. You should've kept your mouth shut." And even with that iconic quote that I loved so much, I couldn't look at him.

"What the hell are you doing? Cut him down! Charlotte, get out of here now! Cut him down! Get out of my way." Finn finally arrived and fought his way to Murphy.

"Stop! Okay? Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" Charlotte spoke and everyone got so distracted by her that gave me time to get to his feet to make sure he wouldn't die.

Clarke finally cut the rope and Murphy almost fell on me. When he got to the ground I was already there to help him, Clarke and Finn came running to. Oh cockroach, I do love you.

After that Clarke pulled me to the tent, to try and decide what to do to Charlotte. But we could hear Murphy screaming outside for us to bring her to him. I understood his point, but we weren't gonna kill anyone, especially a child.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy looked at her, disappointed.

"I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me." She said almost crying.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke leaned over the table, clearly mad, talking to Bellamy.

"She misunderstood me." He said to us, I could hear his voice breaking. "Charlotte, that is not what I meant."

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy's voice was now heard again.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte cried she was really started to annoy me, we were trying to save her and even tho she was a child in despair if she had the courage to kill Wells she had to have the courage to wait for us to come up with a plan.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy said but we all stayed quiet. "Now you stay quiet." I could hear the judgment in his voice.

"Those are your boys out there," Finn answered.

"This is not my fault." Bellamy almost screamed. "If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." He was looking at Clarke.

"Fighting won't solve anything." I tried. "We need a plan, not someone to blame."

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy screamed again.

"No, please, Bellamy!" She begged.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay." He got to her height, trying to comfort her. "Just stay with them." He said looking at us and I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

He gave her a tap on the shoulder and left the tend, leaving us a little lost and not sure what to do. Clarke looked at Finn, they knew exactly what to do. They told Charlotte to be quiet and we all left the tend through it's back, into the forest.

We ran to the outside of the camp, passing through the graveyard, still hearing Murphy's screams.

"Charlotte! Charlotte, I know you can hear me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay!"

A/N

Hello there! Thank you so much for 800 reads, I can't believe this. Thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting, I have the best readers I could ever ask for. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you like Teen Wolf please check out my other book, Stuck in Teen Wolf. See you Saturday.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The 100 Oneshots G द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.4K 169 50
Oneshots of your favorite The 100 characters!
82.2K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...
51.1K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
405K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...