The Way Out

Oleh paytonhack

18 year old Noah Miller, tries to escape his abusive drunk father, Kevin. With his mother diseased after comm... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

788 19 0
Oleh paytonhack

I wake up drenched in sweat. Fuck, another dream. It's a good thing I have a bathroom they goes off of my bed room, otherwise there might be another fight.

I undress hastily, not wanting these wet clothes that are clinging to my hot skin to be on me anymore. I turn the shower in and put it as cold as it can go. I step and and I'm surprised by how good the crisp water feels on my hot skin. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around my waist and check the time, it's 9:00, I've been in the shower for half an hour.

I grab the black jeans I had hung on the back of my door and my baby blue button up shirt. I hope this is a good enough first impression.
I grab a couple resumes off my desk as well as my keys. I lock my door behind me and I'm glad when I find Kevin passed out on the couch.

The air is a little cool as I make my way over to my car and jimmy my key once again. Once the car is started and on the road I feel myself getting anxious. I turn on the radio to help but there's nothing good on so I shot it off.

I park my car and make my way inside. I am greeted by a girl about my age with long brown hair. Her name tag reads Hannah. "Who should I speak with about the job listed online?" I ask. "Mr. Christian smith" she says as she leads me to a room in the back. "Wait here and I'll see if he is available." Thank you I say, she walks away without another word.

...

A tall man walks in and I believe that he is on his late thirties maybe early forties. "I'm Mr.Smith" I stand and we shake hands. "You must be Mr. Miller." "Yes sir." "What might I help you with today Mr.Miller?" He asks. "I was looking for a job and I had seen that you had one posted online. I was hoping that I could apply." "What day work for you for an interview Noah?" " Any day this week Mr. Smith." I reply my voice is shaky and I can start to feel myself becoming anxious again. "Friday it is then." He stands and we shake hands again and he sees me out the door.

I don't want to go home but I don't know where else to go. I have my online courses that I have to do and no money so really I have to go home.

                                     ...

I pull in the driveway and to my surprise his truck is in the yard. It's past noon he should be at work or at the bar. I guess it wouldn't be a shock if he recently got fired, he always shows up to work drunk.

The air smells of booze and cigarettes as I walk through the door and I have to stop myself from coughing when I find him right in front of me. I shut the door behind me and turn my head to look at him. He shoved me into the door and my head hits the hook. "Why the fuck is there a lock on your door?" When I don't answer fast enough he shoves me again. I knew this was going to happen. He staggers back to the living room not waiting for my response and slumps down in the couch.

As I unlock the door to my room I can only think about taking another shower and going to bed. It's only two in the afternoon but I'm tired. I take a shower, shave, and brush my teeth. Pulling on some gym shoes and checking my phone once more I remember the online assignments that I have to do. Great.

After four hours of homework I climb into bed and quickly fall asleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

377K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
613K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
32K 97 13
All the characters are from my imagination and nothing is personal here. For All the photos used the credits qre to their respective owners.