The Pink Dragon Warrior Princ...

By ShineNekoOtaku

A girl who was reincarnated in the Anime world of Akatsuki no Yona. More

OCs Profiles
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Princess of Mirai Kingdom
Chapter 2: Be A Good Girl
Chapter 3: Yuuki
Chapter 4: The Day Has Finally Come
Chapter 5: Kouka Kingdom
Chapter 6: Start Of Her Journey!
Chapter 7: To The Priest!
Chapter 8: The Past Of The Pink Dragon
Chapter 9: Awa Port
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Never Betray
Chapter 12: Yume Hoseki
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

801 21 0
By ShineNekoOtaku

//Zeno's POV//

We were walking in the forest, trying to find the presence of Momoiryuu..

"Momoiryuu-sama......."

//Flashback//

"Guen-san, Shuten-san, Abi-san and Zeno-san! Good morning!!" A female voice said, happily.

We all greeted her back. I sweetly smiled at her. "Good morning, Momoiryuu-sama!"

"Will you guys play with me?!" She loudly asked.

('Momoiryuu-sama is a helpful and kind person. She was still 17 but her height and looks will confuse you. She looks like a small child.')

"We want to play with you but we can't. Sorry, Momoiryuu-sama. We have other things to do this morning and it's really important. We are really sorry." Guen said to her while patting her head.

"We're busy, kid." Shuten added. She pouted but it was soon replaced by a fake smile. "Hehe.. It's fine! We can play together next time when you guys have a free time. Bye! I have to see my onii-sama!" After she said that, she run away quickly.

('She doesn't want us to see her crying. She's always like that.')

"I will not train the soldiers today again.." I told them. "Huh? Again?" Shuten said. I nodded. "I'm not good at it. So Shuten, go train with them for me! Bye!" I said while running away to find Momoiryuu-sama. "Huh!? Why me?!" I heard Shuten yelled at me. "OI!"

After looking around in the Hiryuu Castle, I finally found Momoiryuu. She was laying besides the sakura tree.

'Ah.. No matter how many times I saw her face, she's still so beautiful..' I went to where she is. "Momoiryuu-sama, What are you doing here? Aren't you cold?" I asked her while walking towards her. "Just.. resting" she weakly said. "Umm.." I sat next to her. "I.. I want to play with you!" Her eyes widen. "Eh? A-Are you sure Zeno-san?!" I nodded. "B-But what about your training with--" "Shuten will do those job!~" She suddenly cried while laughing. "Momoiryuu-sama?"

"I'm so happy, Zeno-san!" I can feel my face heated up. She stand up. "Lets play hide and seek!" She said. I laughed. "Sure! But let me warn you, I'm good at this game!" I told her, showing her my closed smile. "Okay!~ Count One to thirty! I'll be hiding now, and don't look!" She run away inside the castle to hide. I chuckled softly before starting to count.

('It was a special memories....')

.....

"Why don't know train those soldiers, Ryokuryuu?" I told Shuten.

He frowned. "Huh?! I don't want to train a random people!"

"How immature, Midori! As an older brother, you should take care your little brother!"

"Who are you calling brother!? We were just related because we drink the blood of the dragon but we aren't really related! Listen, I only believe in my own strength!"

"Mimi sawari." Seiryuu, Abi, said to Shuten. He is laying besides the large rock that Shuten was sitting.

"Huh?!"

"Your voice"

They both stand up while facing each others. "Would you like to be sliced into two?!" Shuten said while pointing his spear at Abi.

"I will paralize you before you could do that!" Abi said while posing a funny position.

She appeared out of nowhere. I heard her laughing at them. The two who are arguring, glance at her before pouting like a little kids.

"Hoy! Momoiryuu! That's not funny!" Shuten yelled.

"That's right!" Abi agreed.

She laughed again. "It's like you are playing like a little kids! Its so cute!" She told them.

King Hiryuu chuckled who appeared behind Momoiryuu. "Yes, I agree. It's looks like to me ,cute little dragons are playing together." King Hiryuu said while smiling.

The two looked at him, with a poker face. "King Hiryuu please wash your eyes." Abi said.

"Your getting old" Shuten

"*sweat drops* You two are so mean to me..." King Hiryuu said.

We heard her laugh again. "Oi! Momoiryuu! Stop laughing already!" Shuten scolded her for laughing but it didn't made her stop.

She gasped before staying still in her place where she was standing. Her eyes widen after that. It looks like she saw a ghost. She looked at me as her face went pale. "M.. Momoiryuu-sama, what's wrong?" I asked her, worriedly. She shook her head while showing us her usual happy smile and hearing is her usual cheerful voice. "No, there's nothing wrong Zeno-san! I just remembered something!" She lied to us.

"A-Anyway, what is your true power, Zeno-san?" She suddenly asked. "That's right. What is it? If you don't have any power of a dragon as a warrior, you wouldn't be useful in the battle." Shuten said.

"I don't really know.." I told them.

"Ah, listen to this! A while ago, Zeno tripped himself and he hurted his knees. He almost cried." Guen said while grinning widely. "Eh?! You hurt yourself?! Are you alright, Zeno-san?! Does it still hurt?!" Momoiryuu said, worriedly while walking closer towards me.

"I'm fine! Besides, my wound healed quickly!" I proudly said. "Young people's wounds always healed so fast. *sighs* Kids this day. I want to go back being young again.." Guen said. She looks at him. "But Guen-san! You're not that old yet! *Whispers* Even though you really is kinda old---"

"I heard that---"

"---So, don't get jealous! You have still plenty of years to live!"

"I'll prove it. Everyone, just watch this...!" I raise my right fist before slamming it really hard to the bricks.

"!!!" Everyone was surprise. Especially her...

"O-Ow..!" I hold my right fist before kneeling down. "Z-Zeno-san?!"

"Oi!? Baka! Baka! What are even doing to yourself!?" Shuten scolded me. "Oi oi, that's really hurt!" Guen walked closer to me before bending down to check my wound. He slightly pulled my right wrist to check if my right hand is alright. "Are you oka---" His eyes widen when he doesn't saw any injury or wound in my hand. All of their eyes are widen. Both King Hiryuu and Momoiryuu's eyes are widen with a horrifiying look on their faces.

"See? My wounds healed so fast!" I told them. "W-Wait a second! I didn't clearly saw it! Let me do it using my spear!" Shuten said while pointing me his weapon. "Wait! I know it heals so fast but I can still feel the pain! And its really hurt!" I said to Shuten.

"Zeno-san...." She sadly said.

"Does the Yellow Dragon's power is healing wounds?" Shuten said. "That wasn't really usefull at all."

I weakly smiled. "That's fine. It's better for me to get hurt than the others. Right, Your Majesty?" When I looked at King Hiryuu, he suddenly hug me. "... Your.. Majesty??"

Broke the hug gave the medal to him.

.....

"Momoiryuu-sama..." I walk towards at her. "Zeno-san.." She weakly said

"How is King Hiryuu? I heard from Abi that he was sick."

She look down. "Onii-chan... is getting weaker..." She said while hugging herself. My eyes widen in fear.

"N.. No way. It's just a joke right? You're joking, r-right?"

She shook her head while tears flowing out in her teary eyes. "It's true. I.. I can feel his presence getting weaker. Like a torch's fire running out of flames..."

She wipe her tears away.

('I didn't do anything for her. Just looking at her fragile self..')

"...."

"Zeno-san... I already know that this will happen to him. *sniffs* B-But I didn't told you guys. I already did what's right for him.. but... but! It doesn't work!" She cried before kneeling down.

"I already did all of my might to change his fate..! All of it.. didn't even work..!"

....

"Everyone! Hurry! *giggles*" I said before going outside of the castle.

"I'll be staying here for a while." I told them. "Momoiryuu-sama, what about you?" Guen asked her. "I'll be staying at the Hiryuu Castle for a while. If I got bored, I'll leave this place and I'll search to where you are!"

We hugged each others.

"Mmhh... Starting today, I'll be your sibling too!"

"Eh?"

"We are both dragons, so it's okay! *smiles* .. Guen.. Shuten.. Abi... and Zeno. Call me by my new name! It's Aname! Be sure to remember it ,okay? If you guys forgot it, I'll kick your heads until you remember..!"

We all nodded.

And Left....

//End of Flashback//

....

We stopped walking.

I senced her presence...

"She's close..." Hakuryuu said.

We nodded. Seiryuu pointed his finger to the right direction. "I saw... a person.. She's been following us.."

"Eh?"

"We've been followed?" Kiddo asked.

"An enemy?" Mister said.

He shook his head. "It's not carrying any weapon... but.."

"But what?"

"That person is carrying... a large bag that is... bigger than her..."

"What should we do?"

"Lets rest for a while. It's already evening.."

We all rested in the forest. kiddo was preparing our foods. Miss and Mister are finding some woods. "... She stopped..." Seiryuu said. "And that person is very close..." Ryokuryuu said.

I gaze the stars above. 'I want to see Akame-sama again...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11.9K 44
(COMPLETED) Meet Yona, the cherished princess of the 'peaceful' kingdom of Kouka. When something terrible happens on the night of her sixteenth birth...
37.7K 1.1K 40
"๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ." Himar...
37.6K 1.7K 27
โ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด; ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ...