Chapter 2: Be A Good Girl

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

My eyes widen.

"W...-WHAAAAT!?!?"

He sighed. "Like I said, Soo-won-sama and his Father Yu-hon-sama will be visiting you." He repeated it to me.

'Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!! Fate is so cruel! I always wanted to meet Yona or Hak first ,but not him!'

"Yuuki-hime, is there something wrong?" He gave me a suspicious gaze.

I shooks my head. "I-I'm fine" I said before fake chuckling. "So, it's him. Hahaha! I see, I see!" I tried to change the subject but he keeps staring at me! Sei-chan!

He furrowed. "Do you ...know them?" He asked me. "T-The Kouka Kingdom is nearby in our kingdom. The Kingdom's neighborhood. And.... Soo-won is famous because of his father...." What I said is true. The Kouka Kingdom and the other countries surrounded that kingdom are near to our kingdom. But our kingdom is hidden somewhere so no one could enter nor exit that casually.

Our kingdom is hidden in a deep forest, thanks to our people's magics, the Mirai kindom is hidden.

He flicked my forehead. It hurts. "W-What was that for?!" I touch my forehead as tears formed in the corner of my eyes.

"Your face is frowning. Remember, that today is your birthday so don't frown. You might ruin your day... Aaand I'm worried that your face might get older—" I smacked him.

"Sei-chan!!"

We ended our conversation before I head back to my room to chance and rearrange myself in an elegant way like they wanted to be. I don't want them to worried about me anymore or disappointed.

Today ,I'll show those visitors that the Princess of this beloved kingdom of mine is not just an ordinary girl they ever seen!

🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸

I'm with my parents, together with Soo-won and Yu-hon. The atmosphere here is heavy. I couldn't move nor say something in front of Yu-hon 'coz his scary! I saw little Soo-won is always glancing on me ,minute by minute. I tried to ignore his stares but I can't because of.. HIS CUTENESS AND HIS GIRLY FACE!! The world is so unfair!

'Curse your cuteness!' I had enough and slightly glares at him. He notice it. He flinched and his shoulders stiffened but he just awkwardly smiles at me. 'He's not angry?' I blinks.

Yu-hon cleared his throat. "Aki-sama, Yu-sama.. about the contract." Yu-hon said. I look at him, confused. Due to my curiosity, I waited for my parents to answer him but they stayed quiet until...

My mother told me to play with Soo-won in the garden. Oh, well. I guess we aren't needed. But seriously! I changed my clothes for something like this. I know that a princess should be more appealing and representable and blablabla and so on and so forth. But I'm not like that.

Sighing in disappointment as I stood up. I saw my father shook his head in disappointment, too. Maybe because of the way I act and Yu-hon saw it but I don't care. Acting and forcing myself isn't me anymore.

I don't have any choice but to obey my mother. But what is that contract that Yu-hon were talking about? I think I'll ask mother about that later. And I'm surprised that my parents invited them.

We went to the garden. I sat on the soft grassy place and he did the same. I can still feel that he is staring at me with curious eyes that are glimmering in the light.

"Um!" He spoke. His cute little voice makes my heart go wild.

"Y-Yes?" I shyly said while looking at the other direction. I don't know why he keeps staring at me, maybe it's because of my hair or eyes are w—

"Your hair is so pink! I like it! It's like a sakura's!" He smiles at me. I slowly looked at him. I saw him smiling and it was so dazzling that makes me go blind!

"I'm Soo-won from Kouka Kingdom, nice to meet you!"

I soon introduced myself to him and he was surprise. He gave me another bright and innocent smile and a heart attack. "Your voice is so cute too! I thought that you'll never talk to me, I'm so happy!".

'Why is he so cute when he was so little!?!?'

He looked on the ground, shyly with a flustered face. 'Is he sick?'. He put his hand inside of his kimono like he was searching for something. He removes his hand from his kimono, he was holding something. He stared at me again. "-Happy birthday, Yuuki-hime! Please accept this present of mine!" He grabs my left hand and he put something in my palm. In my palm, there's a small Red box.

I smiled. 'How can I hate him? If he's being too nice to me'.

"Thank you, Soo-won."

'But you should give this to Yona...' I opened the box, inside of it was a simple sakura's flower hairpin. He scratches his head in a shy manner. "I'm sorry. If it's not that really beautiful... I choose that because it's cute and I thought that it might suits you." He shyly said.

I took the hairpin from the box and put it on my hair. I hugged him. "Thank you Soo-Won! I love it because it's so simple!" I said.

He giggled. "I'm glad you like it!" He hugs me back.

//Narrator's POV//

The two little kids didn't know that someone are watching them from a far distance.

"I'm glad. They get along so well."

"I agree."

"I hope their future together will be happy for enternity."

✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Yuuki and her parents are waving goodbye to a moving carriage. "Bye, Soo-won!" Yuuki shouted with bright grin in her face as she raised her hands higher while waving it. Little Soo-won peeks at the window of the carriage before waving at her with a closed smile. "Goodbye, Yuuki!"

Soo-won's father cleared his throat. Soo-won drop his hand to his side before going back to his sit with a small smile.

After the carriage left., Yuuki hopped to her parents who was about to enter the castle. And now, it's time for Yuuki to ask her mother. "Mother, what kind of a contract Yu-hon-san was talking about?" That made her parents halted.

Her mother faces her. "You will know soon."