Chapter 14

//Zeno's POV//

We were walking in the forest, trying to find the presence of Momoiryuu..

"Momoiryuu-sama......."

//Flashback//

"Guen-san, Shuten-san, Abi-san and Zeno-san! Good morning!!" A female voice said, happily.

We all greeted her back. I sweetly smiled at her. "Good morning, Momoiryuu-sama!"

"Will you guys play with me?!" She loudly asked.

('Momoiryuu-sama is a helpful and kind person. She was still 17 but her height and looks will confuse you. She looks like a small child.')

"We want to play with you but we can't. Sorry, Momoiryuu-sama. We have other things to do this morning and it's really important. We are really sorry." Guen said to her while patting her head.

"We're busy, kid." Shuten added. She pouted but it was soon replaced by a fake smile. "Hehe.. It's fine! We can play together next time when you guys have a free time. Bye! I have to see my onii-sama!" After she said that, she run away quickly.

('She doesn't want us to see her crying. She's always like that.')

"I will not train the soldiers today again.." I told them. "Huh? Again?" Shuten said. I nodded. "I'm not good at it. So Shuten, go train with them for me! Bye!" I said while running away to find Momoiryuu-sama. "Huh!? Why me?!" I heard Shuten yelled at me. "OI!"

After looking around in the Hiryuu Castle, I finally found Momoiryuu. She was laying besides the sakura tree.

'Ah.. No matter how many times I saw her face, she's still so beautiful..' I went to where she is. "Momoiryuu-sama, What are you doing here? Aren't you cold?" I asked her while walking towards her. "Just.. resting" she weakly said. "Umm.." I sat next to her. "I.. I want to play with you!" Her eyes widen. "Eh? A-Are you sure Zeno-san?!" I nodded. "B-But what about your training with--" "Shuten will do those job!~" She suddenly cried while laughing. "Momoiryuu-sama?"

"I'm so happy, Zeno-san!" I can feel my face heated up. She stand up. "Lets play hide and seek!" She said. I laughed. "Sure! But let me warn you, I'm good at this game!" I told her, showing her my closed smile. "Okay!~ Count One to thirty! I'll be hiding now, and don't look!" She run away inside the castle to hide. I chuckled softly before starting to count.

('It was a special memories....')

.....

"Why don't know train those soldiers, Ryokuryuu?" I told Shuten.

He frowned. "Huh?! I don't want to train a random people!"

"How immature, Midori! As an older brother, you should take care your little brother!"

"Who are you calling brother!? We were just related because we drink the blood of the dragon but we aren't really related! Listen, I only believe in my own strength!"

"Mimi sawari." Seiryuu, Abi, said to Shuten. He is laying besides the large rock that Shuten was sitting.

"Huh?!"

"Your voice"

They both stand up while facing each others. "Would you like to be sliced into two?!" Shuten said while pointing his spear at Abi.

"I will paralize you before you could do that!" Abi said while posing a funny position.

She appeared out of nowhere. I heard her laughing at them. The two who are arguring, glance at her before pouting like a little kids.