Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101

2K 35 2
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "And what do you mean by not normal", Midoriya asks. Veronique giggles, "wellll~, you see we're kinda." She puts her pointer fingers to either side of her head and makes one hand go clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. She plasters a Cheshire Cat grin to her lips.

" Insane..."

"In Our Own Special Way~."

After that day, it seemed that everyone tried to stay away from the lower ground or any of Class R.I.P-101, even Bakugou made sure he stayed away, specifically away from Kaiya. Whenever one of them came into the classroom to speak with Aizawa, the room would just fall silent as they all would glance at their visitor while whispering.

    Midoriya tried to research Mr. Grimm after he found out that he's a former villain. Sometimes his friends would help him, but they never had any luck. Today, Dominic came into the room, and as if it were now their routine, the class would fall silent. Dominic exchanged a few words with Aizawa and headed for the door, but right when he opened the door, he looked at the class in disgust and left without a word. This ticked Bakugou off, but he wasn't gonna go after him.

     Midoriya partially listened to Uraraka and Iida about the topic that they discussing, but the boy was mainly focused on the deadly class that was hidden from all of the students and social media. Midoriya sighed, still in dreamland, didn't realize that Uraraka was calling his name to get his attention. "Deku!" Midoriya looked up at the brunette who had a look of worry on her face. "Are you okay? You seem...off after what happened with...you know." She points to the floor indicating that she was talking about Class R.I.P-101.

     "Oh! I'm sorry to worry you, I'm just doing a lot of thinking. That's all." Iida looked at Midoriya then at Uraraka before pushing his glasses up and sighing. "Don't let their quirks and behaviors get the best of you. There's nothing to be afraid of", he says. "Well it seems we're all afraid of them considering that every time one of them comes in the class we all get quiet and we also try to avoid them", Midoriya says.

    "Yeah. Even Bakugou doesn't do anything about them. More importantly the little girl", Tsuyu says as she, Momo, and Jirou join in their conversation. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?! SPEAK UP", Bakugou shouts as Kirishima keeps him down. Tsuyu sighs, "too caught up in his own pride to even admit it."

   "Tsu-chan, you're gonna get yourself into trouble with him if you don't stop with the remarks", Jirou says. "Yeah...I know." Midoriya sighs and keeps quiet for the rest of their conversation, a sudden idea comes to mind. Him and his class were already in big trouble, but he just wanted to do one thing.

••••••••

    When the green haired boy thought about his idea, he really wanted to tell someone, but he thought it was best to keep the idea to himself. During lunch, Midoriya caught a glimpse of Caleb, but when he looked up again, the glitchy boy was gone. He sighed in defeat, he knew his curiosity was getting the best of him and he needed to get rid of this feeling. I'm not gonna tell anyone what I'm doing...not even Uraraka or Iida. And Midoriya stuck with that.

💀😈💀

     It was the end of the day and everyone was packing their things and leaving with their friends. Midoriya stalled a little bit so none of his classmates would see him go to the lower ground. "Deku? You coming", Uraraka asked as she stood with Iida beside Midoriya's desk. "N-no not today. I need to talk with All Might."

     "Oh! Okay, well come on Iida. Bye Deku, we'll see you tomorrow!" He watched his two friends leave and wait for a moment before finally heading out of the classroom. He walked down the hall and to the stairs. Once he made it to the chained-off stairwell, he looked left and right and then down the dark creepy stairs before stepping over the chain and descending down the stairs.

Maybe this isn't a great idea, Midoriya thought as the LED lights flickered before staying on. "Okay Midoriya, calm down. You're just gonna talk to him", he consoled. He made it to the bottom and turned to his right. Midoriya opens the double doors and went down the candle-lit stairs, his red shoes squeaked on the wooden stairs.

    Once he made it to the small light pink carpet at the bottom of the stairs, he looked over at the small wooden table that had a little chalk board sign that read in fancy cursive.

'Welcome to RIP-101!'

    The greenette takes a deep breath with his hands slightly sweating and trembling. This was your idea! You're not backing out! Midoriya nods his head and was about to open the door when a certain navy blue haired boy and and a ginger haired boy opens the double doors from the other side. "Finally! School is ov–!"

Dominic stopped mid-sentence and glares at the trembling green haired boy at the door. "And what the hell are you doing here", he asks, "haven't you and your stupid Class A learned their lesson?!" Midoriya stuttered to get his words out, Caleb places a hand on his shoulders and looks at him with a blank expression. "Breathe. We aren't looking to harm you if you're not doing the same right", he says.

     Midoriya nods and starts taking deep breathes. When he looks up he lightly blushed at how close their faces are to each other. Caleb straightens his posture before looking back at him. "Are you looking for someone", he asks.

    "I-I was looking for your teacher. Mr. Grimm right?"

    "Sorry kid! But you just missed him, he headed home early along with Miss Ariel." Midoriya looked behind the two boys to see Malachi walking up to them with the other five just behind him. "But you can tell me what you want and I can give him the message", Malachi says. Midoriya was about to agree, but he really wanted to talk to him in person. "No that's okay. I'll try to catch him some other time." Midoriya sounded sad, so Malachi thought of an idea.

     "Hey! Why don't you come to our house!" His seven students stare at him in disbelief. "What the fuck is wrong with you", Dominic asks, "are you insane? Mr. Grimm will kill you; and him too!" Malachi laughs, "yes I am insane. And you can't speak about someone being insane now can you?" Dominic growls before pushing Midoriya out of the way. Ollie and Hugo walk past him as well. Kaiya smiles at him before heading up the stairs with Veronique by her side giving him a sadistic smile. Sierra ruffles his green hair, "don't worry about Dominic, he's just like that."

     Now it was only Midoriya, Caleb, and Malachi. "Come on green bean", Caleb says dully before leading the way. Midoriya blushes even more at his nickname which make Malachi laugh. Malachi tilts his head up the stairs to tell him to go. Midoriya then follows the other seven with the blonde right behind him.

     At little ways down the hall, Mr. Grimm and Miss Ariel stood by the wooden wall. Ms. Ariel grins to herself before looking over at Mr. Grimm. "Why Issac. The boy is a curious one isn't he?" Mr. Grimm huffs.

Being curious will get him killed.

😈💀😈

Midoriya was amazed at how their limo looked from the inside. Too bad I can't tell Uraraka about their limo! Midoriya sat next to Caleb through their ride. It was very lively in the car, kinda like how they are in class. "So Midoriya, right?", Hugo asked. The green haired boy nods his head. "Do you like doing what you're doing?"

    Midoriya nods his head and start talking about how he always wanted to be a hero as a child. Dominic rolled his eyes at the boy, "that seems to be everyone's dream. Wanting to fight villains and save lives or be in the top ten heroes and have money or whatever bullshit they have", the ginger says.

Everyone nods their heads agreeing with the boy. Midoriya could tell that they had a little bit of villain inside of them, but it wasn't terrible. "WE'RE HERE", Veronique cheers as the chauffeur opens the door and lets everyone out. Midoriya's eyes widened as he saw their house. "Wow! It's very nice here", he compliments. Dominic and Caleb snickered at each other with a smirk before heading toward the door with Miss Ariel standing there. (I know! How'd she get there so quickly?!)

"How was school everyone", she asks. "Same old same old", Caleb says. "Except we brought a friend", Ollie cheers as he brings Midoriya to the raven haired woman. Miss Ariel pushes her glasses up, leans down and examines the boy, she then smiles before leaning back up. "So nice to see you again Midoriya. I hope we have no trouble again from you and your class." Midoriya nods his head, "w-we already got into enough trouble as it is."

"Really? Serves you children right. Well don't be shy! Come on in darling!" Miss Ariel leads the way for Midoriya, his eyes widen even more as he takes everything in looking at how it was even more beautiful on the inside than on the outside. The boy takes his shoes off and follows Miss Ariel to the kitchen looking around. "I see you live in a smaller home then this." Midoriya looks up at the raven before nodding his head. "Yeah. Seems like they have the high life."

Miss Ariel places the large crab in the pot and adds seasoning to it. "Yes and no. Isaac, Mr. Grimm, is always hard on the children when it comes to training. Says he wants to them to be numb to physical pain and let nothing get them down. That was his moral when he raised little ones to become villains, I'm just so glad he's changed." Midoriya listens to Miss Ariel's stories about Mr. Grimm and the others, even including herself.

"Between you and me", she says. She looks around and leans into Midoriya's ear, "I might have a little crush on Issac." Midoriya blushes before smiling as he washes the shrimps. "You should tell him." Miss Ariel blushes madly and shakes her head as she giggles, "oh no no no I couldn't! I feel that it would ruin our friendship."

The ravenette sighs before taking the shrimps and adding them to the pot. The two heard Veronique gasp as she walks into the kitchen and crouched in front of the pot. She heavily breathes in the smell and sighs loudly. "CRAB LEGS YESSSSS!!!! I PRAISE YOU WITH MY LIFE!!!" Miss Ariel then shoos the girl over to the table where Caleb was peeling the shells off of the hard boiled eggs.

Miss Ariel gasps, "Oh my goodness! I hope I didn't get you distracted from any school work!" Midoriya gasps loudly before bowing to the raven haired woman, apologizing about not being able to finish helping her. "It's fine it's fine! I'll just get Dominic to help me. You've done enough and I thank you for that. Did you also let you mother know where you were?" Midoriya gasps even louder if possible. "OH MY GOD SHE'S PROBABLY WORRIED SICK ABOUT ME!!! AHHHH!!!" Everyone laughs at the boy's state, even Dominic chuckled at his distress.

•••••••••

Mr. Grimm comes through the door and takes his shoes off. He walks into the dining hall where everyone was eating. When he got there, he spotted Midoriya, who was smiling and laughing at something Ollie had said while Hugo and Caleb looked at the two weirdly. Mr. Grimm leans into Malachi's ear whispering. "What's one of Aizawa's kids doing here?" Malachi turns he body and whispers, "he was planning on talking with you." Mr. Grimm nods his head and sits down beside the blonde and eats with his family and guest.

Surprisingly, Midoriya didn't notice the man.

The next two chapters will be with Midoriya with Class RIP. Thanks for reading and see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 681 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
8K 185 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
76.1K 2.5K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...