U.A Academy Romance (IzuOcha...

By daebinnie

Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 9

9.5K 215 595
By daebinnie

Chapter 9 - Stalker

It was another normal day at school. Izuku entered the school along with Kaminari and put on his school shoes and stuff his other one in the shoe locker. When he was about to go in class, he heard someone calling his name from the back.

Izuku looked for the voice and caught Iida hiding behind the stairs calling out to Izuku. "Iida-kun?" He said to himself as he made his way to the glasses man.

"Midoriya-kun, I need your help" He told and pulled him somewhere.

The two found themselves at the back of the school. Izuku was still confused and at the same time, worried, seeing his friend panting and shaking in fear.

"What's wrong?" He asked and all he got was an envelope from him. "What's this?" He then analyses it. It was a clear white paper with a heart sticker in the middle to keep the envelope closed.

"Open it" He told him, still catching his breath.

As Izuku removed the sticker, he opened the envelope and there appeared a note.

"A love letter?" He thought.

But it wasn't just that. As he took out the note, came along lots of pieces of paper falling to the ground.

"Oh, sorry!" He apologizes as he squatted down to pick it up but then, what he saw in the pieces of paper wasn't just notes. But stolen pictures of Iida.

Izuku stared at them, frozen. "W-What are these?"

Iida nodded. "It appears someone is stalking me"

In the pictures were Iida in the class, as if the picture was taken from outside of the classroom. Also, when he was eating lunch with his friends in the cafeteria. Pictures of him in the class president meetings. As well as, him doing at his homework and of him sleeping.

The more Izuku is going through the pictures, the more creepier it gets. That girl even knows his address to his house. There's a high possibility that she followed him everywhere he's going.

"This isn't the first time, you know" He said to him.

Izuku jolted and looked up at him as he continued. "It started ever since that day of Itsuki's birthday party"

"You mean, your stalker could be either in our class or the other class" Izuku stood up, holding the pictures and letter.

Iida nodded. "I ignored it for a while but the fact that she took pictures of me in my house, is just... too much" He showed a disgusted look. "That's why I told you this, Midoriya-kun"

Izuku continued to stare at the photos, feeling creeped out even though it's not him who was being stalked.

"Read the note, too" Iida told him.

Izuku then took the note from under the photos and opened the folds. There he read what was written.

"To my love, Iida-kun~ ♡

Meet me at the rooftop by lunchtime. I wanna tell you something important. See you there! ;)"

"I don't know if I should go or not. I'm scared that she'll do something to me, like something horrible" He said while Izuku was reading the letter.

Izuku folded it back after that. "Maybe you should go. You should be curious who this girl is. It could be someone you know"

Iida then hummed, agreeing to him. "That's true, I'm quite curious who this person is"

He handed Iida the photos and letter back to him. "You want me to go with you?"

Iida though for a minute. "M-Maybe I should go alone"

Izuku nodded in reply. "Don't worry, if something bad happens, we're here"

Those words made Iida calmed down and his lips formed a smile. "Thanks, Midoriya-kun"

"Yeah, can we stop now? We're seriously gonna be late for class, you know"

Iida bulged his eyes and placed his hands on the side of his head. "Oh no! I forgot about class!" He then dashes off the spot. "Come on, Midoriya-kun!"

-

Izuku entered the class and he was glad that the class teacher wasn't there yet. He sighed in relief as he went to his seat. But something was off.

There was no presence that he was expecting. Someone who greets him every morning whenever he arrives. Someone always shines with a bright smile that will always make his day. He didn't get those. He then realizes it.

He looked at his right and there he saw. Ochako wasn't here yet. But then before he could think, Kaminari sat on her place next to Izuku. His face didn't look so cheerful.

"Kaminari?" Izuku said in surprise.

Kaminari chuckled nervously. "Where were you, Midoriya? I was about to tell you something" He then proceeded. "Something about Uraraka"

Izuku's heart suddenly stopped for a second when he heard those. His eyes turned worried and his temples producing sweat. Lots of thoughts are going around his head. "W-What happened to Uraraka-san?"

Kaminari answered. "She got a really, really bad fever. It was so bad, she even went to the doctor. I don't know what happened but right now, she isn't feeling too well"

Izuku sighed in relief but of course, that doesn't mean he wasn't worried. He didn't know what to say next but just. "Oh, I see"

"Don't worry, Midoriya. I'm sure she'll be alright soon" Kaminari grinned widely with crescent moons forming in his eyes. The smile made Izuku smiled as well.

"Yeah, she'll be alright soon..." He said under his breath.

Throughout the class, Izuku felt lonely and bored. This was the first time he wasn't excited about new topics nor the lesson. Usually what makes it fun, was Ochako sometimes giggling at funny parts of the topic and it always make Izuku laugh.

The reason why classes was enjoyable was because Ochako would ask questions to him and Izuku would happily help her with it. That's what makes classes fun for Izuku. It was Ochako who always makes his day everyday.

And now that she's gone, it's boring for Izuku. Not only that, but he was worried because of Ochako's sudden absence and sickness. He couldn't stop thinking about it for the whole day. He wants to see her now. He wants to see her smile on her face already. Even if it's only been a day, he already has that feeling.

He missed her.

It was finally lunchtime. Izuku watched Iida exited the cafeteria until his presence could not be seen anymore. "Good luck, Iida-kun" He whispered.

As Iida made his way upstairs, he could hear his heart thumping loudly and his palms sweating. He felt a terrifying feeling around his veins.

This girl knows him, knows his house, knows what he does everyday. He's already scared of what will be the scenario when he will meet that kind of person at this place right now.

He finally opened the door, and the sun shone in his eyes, making his eyes blurry. After a while, it became clear and there appeared the girl in the middle of the place with her back facing to him.

He studied her figure. Her hair was pink and it was twirled. Her height was average and from her back, her figure was rather okay for a girl.

"U-Um, are you the girl with the note?" He said from the back.

The girl twitched as if she was surprised by his presence. She turned around slowly and she finally showed her face. She had onyx eyes with a bit of shade of yellow. Her face looking pretty for a fine lady. Her lips were forming a smile which were gaping a bit.

Iida stared at the mesmerizing view. But he then realized. This girl is from the other class? He couldn't remember her name but he knew she was in the class next door. And also he forgot, this was the girl who stalked him. Before the glasses guy could speak, the girl spoke first.

"Iida-kun~♡!" She sweetly called, spreading her arms, running towards him.

Iida took a step back by surprise and received a tight hug from the lady. "I'm so happy I'm hugging you right now~"

"W-W-W-Wha... W-Who a-a..." He stuttered with a confused look plastered on his face. He then forced her to let go him.

"Ah~ Iida-kun~♡, I've been waiting for so long to get to talk to you like this~" She said to his face.

Iida started sweating and didn't know what to say. She didnt expect the girl to act like this. This was his first encounter with this kind of situation as well.

"W-Who are you? And what do you want from me?" He finally spoke.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hatsume Mei! I want you to be my boyfriend~!" She confidently said, with a grin as she clasped her hands together.

Iida lost it. He didn't expect this at all. Is this a confession? A prank? A dare? His thinking so hard of the situation right now. He just stood there, shaking in fright. "I-Im-"

"Ah, don't worry, Iida-kun~♡ I already know everything about you~" She gave a little giggle.

That made Iida creeped out already. She's a total freak. He doesn't understand what's happening. "I-I can't understand. Can you care to explain everything?"

"Oh my gosh, Iida-kun~♡ You don't get it until now? I love you so much, I want you to be my boyfriend already~" She replied so boldly, with her hands spreading open. "I saw you in the party last time, and that's when I laid my eyes on you~"

Iida gritted his teeth, ready to ask her the real question stuck in his mind. "W-What's wrong with you? Sending me pictures of myself. In school and especially at home!"

Hatsume just chuckled and it made Iida froze. What's wrong with her? "That just show how much I love you~"

"Showing me what? That's so wrong! Stalking people is not right and I have the right to report this to the police, you know! So you should better stop what you're doing now!" He raised his voice, scared of this girl already.

She pouted. "But is showing your love to your love one a crime?"

Iida was already going to blow up. She doesn't get it at all. "I just said that's wrong! Don't you understand?"

"Anyways, Iida-kun~♡ What's your answer to my question?" She completely ignored of what he said.

"Wait. Are you even listening?"

"Is it a yes or a no?" She leaned closer to him, pointing at him in his face with her finger.

He was astonished with her attitude. It's like she doesn't care of what he's saying. "I can't answer you that"

She smiled. "I see, you need more time, right? I get it. It was too sudden, wasn't it?"

"What? I didn't mean it like that!" He said to her, trying to come to her senses.

"It's okay. We're just starting, it will take time for us to get to use to this"

"Wh-Wha..." He couldn't say anymore words.

"I have to go now, Iida-kun~♡ See you later~" She then left him, on the spot.

He couldn't keep up of what just happened. His brain was still processing of everything she just said. "Wait... She thinks we're together now?!"

-

"Midoriya-kun, help me" Iida whined, covering his face with his palm. The two were both at the back of school, after classes ended, where Iida explained the story of what happened just now on the rooftop.

"I-I'm so shock, right now. I'm confuse... what?" Izuku, too, can't understand.

"Exactly, whenever I try to talk it out to her, she just completely ignore me and change into a whole different topic" Iida then massaged his temples. His stress level reaching its max.

Izuku just kept silent and patted his back to calm him down. But then they both saw Kaminari going towards them. He pointed at the two and said  "Is this the Iida you're talking about?"

And then behind, her head popped out. A pink hair girl, grinning widely at Iida. "Yes, my Iida-kun~♡ is here" Said Hatsume, walking towards him.

Iida's eyes were horrified. She was looking for him for real. "I-I..."

She swiftly grabbed his arm and made him stood up. She then started dragging him. "Come on, Iida-kun~♡ let's walk home together~"

"No, please..." He said under his shaky breath.

She just laughed after that. "It's okay to be shy. It's just me, alright?" She continued to drag him away from Izuku and Kaminari.

"S-Scary..." Izuku whispered.

"Amazing. I didn't know Iida-kun had such a cute girlfriend" Kaminari said, scratching his nape, staring at the couple, going away from them.

-

As Izuku arrived home, Kaminari immediately went to the living room and switched on the TV.

"Hey, Kaminari. You should change your clothes first" Izuku told him.

Kaminari then replied, lazily. "Eh... later, later, this will only take a short while"

Izuku just rolled his eyes to himself and went inside his room. He then changed his clothes as he started doing his homework.

After a few minutes, he finally finished it. But something was still bothering him. Ochako is just next door and he's wondering how she's doing right now.

He thought it was best for him to mind his own business. But it still worries him. His head is telling him no and the other yes. Should he check on her or not? His mouth started squirming in confusion as he exhaled in frustration.

"Just let it be" He whispered.

But then in a flash, he found himself cutting onions in the kitchen, preparing hot soup. "Why am I doing this?" He told to himself multiple times.

He then finished making the hot soup and packing it nicely in a bowl. "What are you cooking?" Kaminari asked him from the living room.

"It's none to your business" He replied, carrying the hot soup in one hand, and the other with notes from this morning.

He then went out of the house and started walking to the building next to it. "Wait... But which one is her apartment?" Izuku questioned himself but looked at Kaminari's window.

He then saw the window infront of it, which is Ochako's. He then calculated and memorized the place. "2nd floor, 3rd room from the end of the right side"

That's what he's saying in his head throughout the elevator trip so that he won't forget. As the door opened, he then looked for the door. "4-B..." He said as the sign is shown, which he assumes is Ochako's place.

He then rang the door bell. He waited nervously, still not knowing why is he here and bothering her right now. Why is he visiting her house and giving her a random soup he made out of nowhere.

But then he heard the door unlocking and he stiffen his position. He breathe in and out, calming himself down. As the door opened, there appeared a lady with brown hair. She looked like Ochako but slightly older and with longer hair.

"May I help you?" The lady asked.

"A-A-Are you by chance Uraraka-san's mother?" He asked nervously.

The lady smiled, seeing Izuku's innocent, nervous smile. "Yes, I am" She replied to him.

"I was wondering if she's doing okay now. I heard she had a bad fever"

"She's feeling okay now. Her fever is still there but not as bad as before"

Izuku sighed in relief. "A-Ah" He then handed the soup and the notes to her. "Is it alright if you could give this to Uraraka-san? I made her soup if that could make her fever go down and notes from the classes she missed this morning"

Ochako's mom stared at the things Izuku's holding and she smiled sweetly. "Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness. You can come inside and visit her for a while"

Izuku widened his eyes with a blush flashed madly across his face. "N-N-No, it's fine! I think she needs some time alone for herse-"

"It's okay, it's okay. She's feeling very lonely right now and please go to her to cheer her up"

Izuku stayed silent and he didn't want to say no, since of course, saying it would make him the worst, making her feel lonely. Especially, leaving a bad impression on her mother.

"O-Okay then, thank you" He answered as he removed his shoes.

He then entered her home. It wasn't so big but it wasn't so small. It was cozy and comfortable. Normal and neat. The mom then pointed to Ochako's room which is just next to the bathroom door.

Izuku kept a straight face with a red colour around it. His heart was beating loud and fast. He hesitantly held the doorknob and twisted it. He opened slowly, inside was dark, with only the moon shining the room.

He then saw Ochako sleeping soundly on the bed. He closed the door gently and looked around the room. It was mostly pink but it wasn't that spacey due to a lot things around her place.

He went over to Ochako, quietly, and took a small stool next to the bed and sat on it. He placed the soup and notes on the night stand next to her. After that, he didn't know what to do next.

He saw the girl, sleeping so calmly, facing at him. Her small, soft snores being heard with his ears. He smiled softly with a blush on his face, reddening more.

Her mouth gaping a bit, with her hand in front of her laying there. Her eyelids,  closed and her cheeks being pushed on her mattress, as it made her cheeks puffy. Izuku loved the sight he's seeing. He couldn't see this everyday and he doesn't know why his heart is raising everytime he sees every single feature from her.

"So cute" He whispered.

Ochako's eyes twitched as it slowly opened. Her eyes were finally getting the clear image of Izuku looking at Ochako close in the face.

"Midoriya-kun?" She said softly.

Izuku jumped off from the seat with a quick scream. His heart almost exploded as he was caught staring at her while she was sleeping. Ochako sat up gently and rubbed her eyes, sleepily. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I-I w-wanted to give you t-these notes from this morning and I also made y-you soup" He pointed at the night stand where it all was.

Ochako looked over to where he was pointing and saw it. She then smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Midoriya-kun. I was right, you really are a great person"

Izuku smiled shyly, scratching his nape. "Anyways, hope you feel better, so I'll be leaving now"

"W-Wait, you just came here, right?" She stopped him and Izuku just stood in the middle of the room.

"I-I guess so" He chuckled nervously.

Ochako then looked down a bit. "C-Could you stay for a little while? I've been very lonely the whole day"

"Me too" He whispered.

"What?" Ochako asked, not catching what he just said.

Izuku waved his hands. "Nothing. Sure, I guess I'll stay for a bit" He then sat on the stool again next to her.

Ochako then looked at the bowl of soup and she awkwardly asked him. "C-Can I try your soup?"

Izuku blushed, not expecting her to drink the soup immediately. Especially infront of him. "S-Sure"

He then grabbed the bowl and placed it next to her on the bed. He opened the lid and put it back on the night stand. The nice aroma spreaded in the room and it made Ochako's stomach grumbled. It smelled so good and she couldn't wait to eat it already.

"Here you go" He handed her the spoon.

Ochako rubbed her arm, shyly and asked. "M-Midoriya-kun, is it alright if y-you could f-feed me?"

Izuku stared at her, blankly. With his brain processing, he finally came back to his senses. "W-What?!"

Ochako widened her eyes with surprised with his sudden raise of his voice. "S-Sorry... May I ask why?"

Ochako looked down, embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It's because my mom would usually feed me whenever I'm sick" She continued to look down, but with her mouth squirmed, hiding her pink tint blush. "I'm sorry, that was so dumb of me to say th-"

But then she felt the hot heat infront of her face as her nose smelled something very nice. She looked up and saw Izuku placing the spoon full of soup infront of her mouth with his other hand under the spoon, not caring if the hot soup is spilling on his palm.

"Here" He whispered softly and Ochako could hear it through her ears. It was calming and her heart was back to normal.

Her cheeks were still showing pink colour, embarrassed by her request. Her mouth opened slowly as she put the spoon inside her mouth. Izuku then gently let go of the spoon as she started drinking the soup.

Izuku couldn't handle the situation. His face continued to blush, and his heart racing like lightning. He was doing his best not to mess up anything.

"So good!" She happily told him, with a grin.

Izuku couldn't stop blushing and he continued to scoop more soup in the spoon. "T-Thanks"

He then gave her another spoon and she gladly received it. Both of them were having their moment and they couldn't help but just kept quiet about it but let all the actions do all the talking.

After feeding her a few spoons, a sudden noise from the other side of the room appeared which made Izuku jumped in surprise. "W-What was that?"

Ochako giggled at his reaction. "That's just the rabbit that me and Bakugou are observing for our project"

"Oh yeah, s-sorry about that" He said, laughing at his embarrassing move.

Ochako looked over to him. "Did you give a name for your rabbit?"

Izuku answered. "O-Oh yeah I did. We called it Nana"

She clasped her hands together with awe. "That's so cute! Nana is such a good name"

"W-What about you, Uraraka-san?" He asked her.

Ochako giggled suspiciously. "It was a boy, and so me and Bakugou were coming up with a name, to my surprise, he's actually interested"

Izuku pouted, not knowing why. He remembered about her and Bakugou. But then Ochako proceeded making Izuku forget about it immediately.

"Bakugou was the one who named it. He said that it looked like you" She laughed softly which made Izuku confused to the max. "He said that it's small, weak, frail and annoying"

Izuku then gave a weak smile, embarrassed of the words she said. "He was supposed to name it Izuku but then he gave a name suitable for a pet"

"So what did you call it?" He asked her.

"Deku" She answered him with a smile.

Izuku smiled sadly, totally humiliated infront of Ochako with such an embarrassing name that evil Bakugou gave to the rabbit which is referring to him. "I-I see..."

"Don't worry, Midoriya-kun. I think that name is cute. It fits you as well. I think that name is really cute like that rabbit and that you are too" With that Izuku was a bit brightened up as he started smiling with a small blush forming in his cheeks.

"T-Thanks, Uraraka-san"

"Can I call you?" She then asked him.

He looked at her, confused. "Call me?"

She giggled in response. "Can I call you Deku?" She asked him clearly and he started to blush more.

"C-Call me Deku? Why?"

"Because I think that name suits you a lot. Well, for me. I feel like I wanna call you that now" She then played with her fingers, shyly.

He thought a bit for a moment. "I-If it's okay with you"

"Yay!" She said, cheerfully, with her arms raised.

Izuku smiled at her and she let her hands down. "I'm so glad that you're my friend.."

She then continued, tilting her head with a smile.

"...Deku-kun!"

-

Izuku arrived back home with his face, completely blank. There appeared Kaminari on the couch looking at the boy. "Hey, Midoriya, where have you been?!"

"She gave a pet name" He mumbled to himself.

"What did you say?!" He raised his voice, not catching what Izuku said.

"She called me Deku"

"Deck what?!"

Izuku threw him a pillow close by. "Shut up!"

-

A/N: Huh. I did say there weren't going to be Izuocha moments but I guess I was wrong lmao sorry. While writing, ideas just kept popping in my head, telling me to write it. HAHAHAHA so I guess I could just add some Izuocha stories along with the other ships. Sorry it took so long for me to update. Alright. Thats all uhh please vote :3 and also comment if you like!! I really enjoyed reading your comments :D love you all!! Thank you for your support ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 948 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
340K 9.1K 39
▌ューイ; ❰ snapped ❱ high school. the time where your set free from your parent's grasp. a time of the rebellious. though it wasn't always fun a...
1.1M 30.2K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...