Dragonball Z- Sibella- The La...

By StarlineStories

Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under... More

Chapter 1- Planet under attack
Chapter 2- Where am I?
Chapter 3- New Planet, new life, new goal
Chapter 4- Frieza is returning?
Chapter 5- Destination: Namek
Chapter 6- Hunt for the Dragonballs
Chapter 7- Unexpected guests
Chapter 8- Prince Vegeta
Chapter 9- Goodbye Zarbon
Chapter 10- Ginyu Force have landed
Chapter 11- Battle begins
Chapter 12- A stranger arrives
Chapter 13- Goku Vs Jeice and Burta
Chapter 14- New plan
Chapter 15 - Goku vs Ginyu
Chapter 16- Goku is Ginyu and Ginyu is Goku?!
Chapter 17- Battling Goku- I mean Ginyu!
Chapter 18- Time to rest
Chapter 19- The Dragon Appears
Chapter 20- Piccolo the Namekian
Chapter 21- Final Transformation
Chapter 22- Final form- Is it all over?
Chapter 23- Goku arrives...too late?
Chapter 24- I could have sworn I died...
Chapter 25- Battle on Namek continues!
Chapter 26- Wishes do come true...right?
Chapter 27- It's over
Chapter 29- Goku's back!
Chapter 30- Changing your futures!
Chapter 31- Battling the Androids
Chapter 32- Run little Android
Chapter 33- Wrong Androids?!
Chapter 34- #16, #17 & #18?!
Chapter 35- New Plan
Sibella's love interest?!?!?!
1 week to vote
Chapter 36- Move Goku
Chapter 37- Two Time Machines and an egg?!
Chapter 38- Cell?
Chapter 39- Hunting Cell & fighting Androids?!
Chapter 40- Sibella vs #17
Chapter 41- Sibella vs Cell
Chapter 42- Goodbye #17
Chapter 43- Holding off Cell!
Chapter 44- Trunks and Vegeta emerge- next up Goku and Gohan
Chapter 45- Cell's Final Form
Chapter 46- Vegeta is down, Trunks Ascends
Chapter 47- Cell games?!
Chapter 48- It has begun
Chapter 49- New Guardian and new Dragonballs?!
Chapter 50- Confessions?
Chapter 51- Back to training
Chapter 52- A few more days
Chapter 53- Cell Games begin
Chapter 54- Tournament starts- idiots first
Chapter 55- Goku is what?!
Chapter 56- Gohan vs Cell?!
Chapter 57- Cell...Juniors?!
Chapter 58- Let it go
Chapter 59- Game on Cell, time to pay
Chapter 60- It's over...isn't it?
Chapter 61- Time to reset
Chapter 62- Wishes and final Goodbyes
Chapter 63- Goodbye my love
Chapter 64- Peace at last
Chapter 65- Dear Sibella, what's vexing you so?
Chapter 66- A new Relationship
Chapter 67- A new life awaits
Chapter 68- Are you serious?!
Chapter 69- 9 months later
Chapter 70- Reunion and party time
Chapter 71- Family
Chapter 72- Visiting old friends
Chapter 73- Play Date
Chapter 74- Play Date training time
Chapter 75- WMAT now begins!
Chapter 76- WMAT JR Division
Chapter 77- Things just got interesting
Chapter 78- Battle on Babbidi's Ship
Chapter 79- Majin Vegeta
Chapter 80- Vegeta The Saiyan Prince
Chapter 81- Fusion?
Chapter 82- Majin Buu's Rampage, time is running out Goku!
Chapter 83- Training and Buu's transformation
Chapter 84- Battle in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 85- The battle against Buu goes on
Chapter 86- Buu's new transformation
Chapter 87- Goku's back?!
Chapter 88- Saiyan Pride and Fusion
Chapter 89- Buu's new transformation
Chapter 90- Battle for the Universe begins
Chapter 91- Battling Kid Buu
Chapter 92- The Spirit Bomb
Chapter 93- Peace is restored once more
Chapter 94- Time to party and celebrate

Chapter 28- Handsome Saiyan Stranger...

2.8K 62 8
By StarlineStories

Some time passed and Goku still hadn't come back.
It was another day of peace, and Sibella had taken time off to train the mountains alone.

"How, how can I do it- I mean I need to, I want to, I want to be a Super Saiyan. That raw power, the feeling of...of being in touch with my roots, I need to feel that again. I'm a member of the most elite fighting race in the universe, why can't I master it!?" Sibella screamed and blasts a whole through a mountain.

"Kakarott, I wish you were here, so you can tell me, tell me how you did it, how did you tap into this power?!" she muttered and continued forming various attacks and blasting the rocks as they approached her.

A good few hours passed and Sibella felt a vibration of power.

"What is...ha, that's Vegeta, he's come back- I wonder if he managed to...I doubt it, the planet would have been gone by now if he did...well I'm sure I shall see him later" she said and continues on with her training.

A few seconds later she froze in her tracks.

"What the...that how weird I can feel something odd...is that, no, no it can't be!"

Sibella looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Well, well, this is impressive and surprising, looks like Frieza is still alive, and he's on his way here" she beamed.

"I want to tear that lizard apart, and now I get my chance- ah, that being said I have no idea where he's going to land..." she trailed off.

Realising she would have to wait till he landed she continued practicing until he came.

"I'll be ready for you Frieza, and this time I'll be the one to get rid of you"

Suddenly a wild wind began whipping around her, stones and dust was being lifted from the ground, and she could see that same ship fly overhead and settle behind a mountain range.
Jumping from rock formation to formation she followed the ship and hid behind a large boulder, waiting for him to come out.

"This should be interesting"

And that it was, for not only did Frieza come out, patched up with mechanics, but his father King Cold.

"Someone had to bring their daddy with him" she whispered in amusement.

Frieza was planning to kill all of the Earthlings, and that when Goku came back there would be no one to welcome him back.
Frieza commanded his men to search and destroy, but just as they were about to embark...there were several flashes of sharp light and the bodies of the men were hacked to bits and fell from the sky.

"What the hell?!" she gasped.

Suddenly a stranger appeared, with blue eyes, short lilac hair, dressed in a blue jacket with a sword on his back.

"Who, who is that?" she whispered, confused.

He was so calm and cool, his attitude actually reminded her of Goku.

"Ah so you must be Frieza, I've been waiting a long time to meet you face to face, and now I'm going to destroy you"

"Ooh, we'd better run, isn't that right, father" Frieza chuckled. "You don't know what you're up against boy" Frieza sarcastically remarked.
"I know exactly what I'm up against Frieza and let me tell you, I'm not worried, make no mistake I'm going to finish you once and for all" the stranger confidently boasted.

"Well you certainly are an arrogant little thing and maybe whatever little hole you just crawled out of you're pretty tough, but really, fighting a pitiful young punk like you isn't even worth my time"
"Maybe I haven't made myself clear yet- you're finished Frieza!" the stranger reiterated.

"Hmm now that reminds me of Vegeta, regardless, hope that little kid has the balls to back up what he's claiming" Sibella pondered.

Frieza began getting riled up.

"Enough idol talk- foot soldier vaporise this little rodent" Frieza ordered.

They all surrounded the young stranger and got ready to fire their weapons at him, only to have them be bounced away like nothing, then the solider to be punched away and knocked out.

Surprising Frieza and his mend who all decided they would attack at once, the stranger- with such swiftness, grace and ease cut all of them down in milliseconds, it was amazing.

"I must admit I'm impressed" Frieza complemented.
"This kid has quite the power level, it's very impressive indeed, where has he even been hiding all this time" Sibella whispered.
"I'll you what kid, I'll give you a piece of advice 'he who acquires his skills quickly is he who is the first to perish'" Frieza stated.
"Thanks for the tip- now let me give you one- know your enemy you've already made some pretty big assumptions about me and that will cost you dearly.
"You insolent brat you should learn to watch your tongue!"

King Cold however was pressing Frieza to hurry up and get it over with, Frieza however was enjoying the trash talking.

"You don't have all day you know, more like 5 minutes" the stranger warned him.
"Oh really, what a shame, and here I made dinner plans"
"So I hear, well I'm sorry Frieza, but I'm cancelling your date with Goku"
"Kakarott is on his way back?!" Sibella was surprised and glad to hear
"So I take you know that worthless Saiyan?" Frieza spat
"By reputation, but we'll meet soon" he added
"Don't be so certain"
"But I am, and Goku will be coming home soon and only one of us will be here waiting for him"
"I was about to suggest the same thing, its nice we can agree on something" Frieza coyly said.
"For once you're right"
"Well then I guess I should decide how I will annihilate you" Frieza mocked
"Enough kidding around, I'm now going to let you in on a little secret, you're about to find out what its like to fight a real super Saiyan- and I'm not talkin about Goku" The stranger confidently boasted.

It was then that same familiar feel began emulating from him...Frieza actually panicked and took a step back in fear.

"No, that's impossible, he couldn't be could he...a ...a super Saiyan!" she gasped as she watched him power up to such an extent.
His hair became blonde, he was engulfed in gold flames and his eyes, those same eyes that Goku had when he fought Frieza, the true eyes of a Saiyan.

Enraged Frieza launched an attack at him in rage, causing quite a blow, flames and dust.
When it cleared, the stranger was still standing there unharmed.

"Hmm, my ,my"
" I really hope that's not the best you can do, cause if it is you better give up now!"
"We'll see about that boy- take this!"

The kid managed to head on handle an attack and send it flying all over, and all with a smile on his face.

"Now that's what I call a Saiyan"
"Looks to me like you're running out of tricks Frieza"

King Cold was actually impressed too by the stranger's ability. They stood silently for a moment and the young man told Frieza to try and attack him once more, then it would be over for him. Frieza wasted no time and got the same attack ready that he used on Namek to blow up the whole planet with his death ball.

"Is he really going to just- oh my god!" she gasped as she saw him take on the attack head on once more.
From where she was it looked as though it was sinking into the planet slowly, and it was, for a few seconds, but the stranger appeared and lifted the whole thing with one hand.
Completely dumbfounding Frieza and his father.

"Oh, my lord" Sibella gapsed
"Excuse me, is this yours?" the stranger joked.

She smiled and lightly giggled at his confidence, it was refreshing. Frieza however launched an attack at the bomb causing a massive explosion!
Once the smoke cleared the strange was gone.

"He, he's gone...it can't be" she gasped.

Suddenly she felt something near her, looking to her right she could see there he was standing there watching Frieza and his father, with not a single mark or scuff on him.
He then readied his hands and shouted aloud.

"Hey Frieza!"

Frieza was in massive shock as he turned around to see and attack heading straight for him.
He flew up to dodge the attack only to have the stranger suddenly appear above him with his sword in hand. In one foul swoop, he sliced Frieza right down the middle, then again and again until he was in bits- but he didn't stop there- he pulled out his left hand and blasts the bits into dust, there was not a shred of Frieza left.
His father was petrified at seeing what happened to his son.
Together they both landed on the ground and stood opposite each other in a brief silence.

After a few moments of trash talking Sibella got bored of listening to it all, so she stood up from where she was and shot out a small sharp beam right through King Cold's heart.
The stranger then flew up and blew up Frieza's ship.
Sibella then flew over to the stranger and they stared at each other for a few moments while King Cold was gasping against a rock formation in pain.

"Not that I felt you couldn't handle it- I just felt like you should haven't to do all the work alone" she smiled.

He looked at her and returned the smile, they both then lifted a hand fired an attack at King Cold, destroying him completely.

"I have to say, I'm impressed with you" she commented.

The stranger powered down and continued keeping his eyes on hers.

"Thanks" he responded.

Together they landed on the ground, she then noticed him look into the sky behind her.
Looking around she saw Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, Chiaotzu Yamcha and Vegeta.

"Well, well look who's late to the party" she joked.

The stranger smiled at them all and shouted out.

"I'm going to a place not far from here to meet Goku, would you guys like to come, it's just over this way, he should be arriving in a couple hours- come on don't worry I don't bite!"

"You know Kakarott?" Sibella asked.

He simply smiled and took off to the east.
Confused but all too curious she followed right behind him and the others were doing the same.

"Seriously who is this guy?" she pondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.7K 40
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...
32.9K 832 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
579K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
2K 44 16
Age 737. Planet Vegeta has been destroyed. Only a few Saiyans escaped the explosion. Kakarot and Raditz, sons of Bardock. Vegeta IV, son of King Vege...