Pregnant by a psycho ✔

By queensofsupreme

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from m... More

prologue
Chapter 1 (back to high school)
Chapter 2 (Help)
chapter 3 (The Gun)
Chapter 4 (Choose )
Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )
Chapter 6 (Killing)
chapter7-Oscar award what the f*ck
Chapter 8 (Regrets)
Chapter 9 (Mr rude)
Chapter 10 (Poison)
Chapter 11 - Fake
Cast
Chapter 12 -Play
Chapter 13 - Half-past
Chapter 14 - Police
Chapter 15 - Eros
Chapter 16 *Abortion*
Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*
Chapter 18 *Liam killed my baby*
Chapter 19*The Mayor*
Chapter 20*Everything is ruined*
Chapter 21 *She's missing*
Chapter 22 *He saved me*
chapter 23*Don't catch feelings*
Chapter 24*Trap*
Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*
Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*
Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*
Chapter 28*War begins*
Chapter 29*Plan*
Chapter 30*Murder's Son*
Chapter 31*psycho is out*
Chapter 33* Choas begin*
Chapter 34*Wrong move*
Chapter 35*Betrayal*
Chapter 36 *Torture*
Chapter 37 *Justice served*
Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*
Chapter 39 *An Angel is born*
Chapter 40*In Love*
Chapter 41 *Return of Psycho*
Chapter 42 *Goodbye*

Chapter 18*The devil caught me*

35.3K 791 227
By queensofsupreme

I raised the knife to stab him on the head but the pair of hands that stopped me frightened me to death. I couldn't believe what was happening. I should've known someone like him wouldn't be killed so easily.

My heart stopped beating as Liam opened his eyes and stared at me angry. I forgot how to breath and as soon as I tried taking his hand off me but I wasn't strong enough. I dead a million times seeing his face. How could I have been so stupid? I could've just poison him.

"What the hell were you trying to do?" He shouted jumping out of the bed. "I asked you a fucking question." He added staring into my eyes.

"I--I--I was---." I don't know how to lie and I know if I lie to him he will kill me but I also know if I tell him the truth he will still kill me.

"Good one Stacey. I'm so fucking proud of you." His words shocked me. I was speechless and confused. What the hell is wrong with him? What kind of a human being would ever say that after almost dying.

"You know Stacey. I was thinking of teaching you how to protect yourself, how to kill if you have to but now that you practiced on me. I don't need to teach you anymore." He had an evil smirk as he kept talking about crazy things. I wish kaitlyn's mother would let me stay with them. I know if I ask her if I can stay with them she would agree but kaitlyn lied to her. She told her mother I wanted a place of my own and I didn't feel comfortable with them.

"If you done think can I tell you something?" Liam shouted making me snap out of my thoughts. "Now that you seem like the Stacey I love, I want to remind you that a few guys will be staying here for a couple of days. And don't ask me when because I don't fucken know."

"It's your house so stop telling me all this please. I'm not feeling well, I just want to sleep." I said and he shook his head angry.

"It's our house Stacey so don't make that same mistake again. By the way before you leave." He paused and I looked at him confused. "If you want to kill me next time don't hesitate." He winked at me. "And make sure you do kill me because if you don't kill me next time and you try to kill me, I'll punish you in a way you were never punished."

"You already punished me enough." I shouted without thinking and he turned around.

"What the hell do you mean that?" He shouted shaking me. "When did I punish you?' He questioned.

He didn't know. You can't tell him Stacey or else his going to kill everyone. Liam might also kill us too, he loves children. Stacey promise me you will never utter a word about being pregnant to Liam.

Calum's words started playing in my head. Calum knows Liam best and he would know something that would make him lose it so there's no way I can tell Liam anything.

Liam's POV.

"Tell me when did I punish you?" I shouted again and she opened her mouth to say something and somehow whatever she was thinking about changed her mind. She took minutes to answer one fucking question. I can't believe she still thinks she can lie to me without me knowing,

"You hit me Liam. That was enough punishment." Tears started streaming downs angels face as she mumbled those words. She must've been so hurt, how could I hurt her so much. I love her and I know I shouldn't have lay a finger on her.

I promise you angel I'll give you the family you always wanted and I Liam Salvatore will avenge both our families.

"Never lie to me again because I hate it angel. Now go sleep before I punish you for trying to kill me." She quickly ran out of my room and I jumped on my bed. I still can't believe my own angel tried to kill me but why?

I'll have to find out what the hell she's hiding because I know it's something big. But it's going to have to wait because those stupid dealers of mine are going to be staying with me for a couple of days and I know I can't trust them especially when Stacey is here. I swear if they even talk to her I'll kill them, I don't care if I create a war between me and those stupid mobsters.

***********

Kaitlyn's POV.

I sat in my roon looking at all the pictures of Stacey and I. I always hated her, I don't know why my parents forced me to be friends with someone like her. They always told me to be with the good people, the people that can benefit me. The people that I will need in life, people I can use but Stacey doesn't even fit anywhere. All she ever does is school work. She never ever thinks of anything else but now that Liam is here she's so in love with him that she forgot about school. She never even use to skip classes but now she has been absent for two fucking weeks.

I feel so sorry for Liam. He thinks she's a sweetheart when she's a fucking devil. She seduces every guy she sees. She has been after everything I have and everyone I love. She tried seducing my boyfriend but when he told her he doesn't want her she came running to me. She even knows I have a crush on that stupid Liam but she moved in with him. I don't get why she always loves taking everything from me. She even tried stealing my own mother from me just because her own parents killed each other because they didn't want her.

"Kaity honey your father is calling you." My mother came in my room with a big smile. "He is in his office as always." She added before I could ask her where my father is.

"Thanks mom." I smiled at her and she quickly left.

I quickly put away Stacey's and my pictures and went to my father's office.

"Hey sweetheart." He greeted me and I smiled at him.

"Father why did you call mother and I here?" I questioned looking at my mother who was nervously playing with her fingers.

"Where's Stacey?" He asked in a very low voice.

"Oh that?" I looked at my father confused. "Father she's gone now why do you always have to be in the office to avoid her? This is your own house, not hers,"

"She's gone." He shouted and I nod my head smiling. "Can't you ever do one thing right you stupid child." His whole tune changed and I looked at my mother worried. "When did you chase her?"

"I didn't father, she left." I was always scared of my father because of Stacey, he really cares more about that orphan than me.

"You did chase her, I know you. Now tell me when last did you see her?" He shouted and I bit my lip trying to remember when was the last time I saw Stacey.

"More than two weeks ago." I shut my eyes as those words left my mouth.

I'll get you back Stacey Marshall.

"I thought for once in your life you would make me proud but again you proved me wrong. I thought your mother taught you what's right and wrong." My father looked at me angry and he kept shouting and of course my mother didn't interrupt him. "I hope for your sake nothing goes wrong,"

"Father why do you care so much about that girl." I asked and he shook his head disappointed.

"You would never understand even if I told you a million times, that's how s---." My father's phone started ringing and he told me and my mother to stay.

"Kaitlyn your father loves you but you just never follow his rules." My mother whispered as we watched my father speak on the phone.

"What the hell do you mean?" My father shouted and my mother and I looked at each other. "I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Keep me updated." He hang up and I looked at him scared.

"That was one of the mayors guys. He just told me the girl I was supposed to keep in eye on till the mayor says I should kill her, is with the one and only Liam Salvatore." My father said worried walking to me.

"Father don't worry they lying, I know who she is with." I told him and he looked at me curious. "She's with Liam May. A boy at school."

"Liam May?" Father asked and I nod my head. "This boy?" He asked showing me a picture.

"Yes but he has bla---." I didn't finish talking when my own father smacked me for the first time.

"Are you really that stupid kaityln. This is Liam Salvatore."

"Father his Liam May, I swear. I know Liam Salvatore is the most wanted killer in---." My father smacked me again.

"He is the most wanted killer and your only cousin alive. He has a goals and that is to kill everyone responsible for his family's death. His sister died in an accident and you killed his brother. So my only child, you a fucking target. Liam will kill you and Stacey is with him now. If she finds out anything she will team with him." I don't know whether to be scared of them or kill myself for having a crush on my own cousin. This world is totally sick,

"There is something you have to know mom and dad." I took a deep breath as they looked at me confused.

Flashback

"Sister that kaityln child is so annoying. Sometimes I wish I can just---."

"No." Lexie shouted interrupting Liam and I listened to them carefully. "You love angel so take her away from that house and when you do make sure she never sees them again. Everyone thinks I'm dead Liam, Lexie Salvatore is no longer a threat to the mayor or uncle and aunt. So make sure you don't make a mistake. Liam mother and father died protecting Stacey's family, we don't blame her that's why we going to look after her until we find her twin."

"Yeah I understand. I'll find Zayn before he gets his memory back. I'll look after angel." Liam agreed and I saw Calum coming to the store room too so I ran away.

*****

"You telling me you knew before Stacey left this house but you didn't think about telling us." My father shouted trying to smack me again but I dodged it. "I don't know who the fuck you took after."

"Enrique, Lexie is alive and you care about hitting and shouting your own daughter. That Lexie girl has always been a smart kid since she was a kid. You remember she was the first one to find out the reason we killed your brother. She knows the reason why we killed her parents but she never told Liam. So we have to kill her before she does and as if Zayn, we will have to take him out of this country. Tell the mayor to kill Liam and stop being so fucking scared of a nineteen year old boy."

"Scared?" The mayor said angry coming in the office. "If you think killing Liam and Lexie are so easy why don't you kill at least one of them. Oh I forgot you all fear your life. You can't even take care of that stupid Collins girl and you took her twin as your own son. I wonder what would Eros do if he found out Stacey is his twin sister and his name is Zayn. Oh yes D, he will kill you all. And Liam already knows Eros is Zayn, let's not forget Lexie and Stacey. Stacey is a genius and if Liam tells her those five words 'The Salvatore's Killed your family', you all dead. So watch out Salvatore's because you have another enemy now and if Liam touches a hair on my son or he tries killing me then I will kill you all. Don't forget who you all work for. I have a lot of work, call me when you have good news for me." The mayor pushed my mother out of the way and left our house.

"Kaityln, call Stacey now and beg her to come home because if she's with Liam we will have to prepare for them." My father said and I left his room and started calling Stacey.

**************

A/N

Preview for the next chapter.

"Stacey you have been quiet for weeks my girl and your marks has dropped what's wrong with you?" The teacher asked me and I faked a smile.

"Sir I wasn't feeling well that's why I wasn't able to study for those test so I got a low Mark." I lied through my teeth and he nod smiling at me.

"And you, Liam May?" The sir asked and Liam looked at him angry. "Don't look at me like that my boy, you left school and now you back. Liam why does your parents keep changing your school."

"I have a headache so stop talking." Liam shouted.

"That's the reason I don't understand why the mayor wants to visit this school." The sir said and Liam got up. "Every school wishes the mayor to come visit but this school---."

"The fucking mayor is going to come here." Liam interrupting the sir and the mayor entered the class before Mr Philips could answer Liam.

"I'm here now, ain't I." Mr mayor said with an evil smirk on his face. "Good afternoon children." Everyone got up to greet him but Liam did the opposite and sat down angry. "You will always have that one naughty child in the class that does the opposite." The mayor joked and everyone laughed.

"You don't need to keep standing for a stupid murder like him you fools. Sit the fuck down, ANGEL." Liam shouted and I quickly sat down.

"The rest of you can also listen to Mr Sal--May." The mayor faked a smile and Liam nod his head trying his best to calm down.

Dia told me Liam isn't a May his a Salvatore just like kaityln but than why doesn't Liam consider them family? Why does he hate kaityln so much? And why the hell would kaityln like her own cousin? Can they be just the same last name or are they really related?

"I just came to greet you kids because I really don't have time to chat the whole day. You know I'm a very busy guy." Mr Mayor smiled at them and they all got up again to greet him, except Liam and I. "It was nice seeing you Lexie's baby brother." The mayor added and left the class.

"Liam do you know the mayor personally?" Mr Philip asked Liam and Liam stormed out. I followed him and left the class without asking the sir for permission.

"I knew you would follow me Salvatore." Mr Mayor said as soon as he saw Liam. "You haven't changed a bit."

"You really brave to show your face after what you have done to my family." Liam shouted taking his gun out. "I'm glad you came today because I'll have one name to erase from my book." Liam laughed loading his gun.

"Don't even think about pulling the trigger my boy." Mr Mayor warned him. "Unless you want Stacey to die." I freezes on my spot as he said my name. How the hell does he know me and how did he know I'm here?

"Are you willing to kill Stacey with all those other stupid innocent children in the class including your secret so call son." Liam asked.

"Well, I would but your know Stacey is here." Mr mayor said and Liam laughed.

"I know." Liam answered. "That's why I'm taking the risk of killing you. One bullet can't kill my angel but one bullet from me to you, there's no way you can survive. No one ever survived me."

They already knew I was here so I got out from hiding and stood a few steps behind Liam. I kept watching the red thing on Liam's head. It reminded me so much of the games I used to play with my brother.

"Well then, let's see who dies today. Liam Caden Salvatore." Mr mayor laughed and that's when I only figured out that Liam was targeted. There was a snipper aiming at him.

"Liam." I shouted and pushed him out of the way. I don't even know why I did it when I wanted him dead.

"ANGEL." Liam shouted as he caught me before I reach the ground. "You bleeding." He added and turned around to see the mayor gone.

"I didn't even hear the gun shot." I mumbled biting my lip because I was in pain.

"Don't be a baby it's only your arm. You will survive and who the fuck even gave you the permission to push me out of the way. You could've been dead and you want to act like a hero. Stacey you don't know the fact that these bullets can't kill me when I still didn't avenge my parents, brother and your family's death." He kept shouting at me but I was losing conscious. Who the hell even lectures someone when they bleeding to death. I can die now and he will keep shouting like a psycho. The least he can do is thank me until I know how to kill him myself.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

A/N
Hope u enjoyed this chapter.

What did y'all think of this chapter?

The preview?

Liam and Stacey?

The Salvatore's (including kaityln and her parents?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 4.4K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
2.3K 75 8
taehyung : please tell me we are gonna be together his warm hands clutched mine as I whipped my head to the other side . my tears threatening to fal...
7.6M 186K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
A Stalker's Passion By Dani

Mystery / Thriller

6K 129 16
"CHARLIE!" His screams were getting closer until I saw him completely. I grabbed the knife and pointed it straight at him. "Get away from me!" I say...