NO TIME FOR LOVE (SANDY)

Від Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long... Більше

TEASER TIME
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

CHAPTER 29

8.5K 265 11
Від Ipkknd-FanFictions

CHAPTER 29 

ARJUN SINGH RAIZADA!!! Sia roar in anger.She walked towards stairs leaving baffled people behind

Anjali was shocked to see her calm and peace loving mom in his new Avtaar. She was a women who happily take every shit from her husband and today she was after her dad. Khushi, Muskan, Payal looked bewilder. Akash, Rahul and Jay seemed quite obvious. Khushi could make out from their posture they knew why she is like this. Akash ran behind Sia.

Aunty listen lets Jay once check Arnav at home. Anjali came towards them. Ma what happen, Anjali asked in concern filled tone. Akash will some one tell us something Payal spike this time.

Payal woh...Arnav is missing...Akash spoke carefully. Rahul and Muskan shared sympathetic look. Jay looked worried.

Everyone was obvious to a girl standing there who was suppose to be married to Arnav. Her eyes once again held lost looks... Was he going to...Once again...betrayal...

A flash of few memories painful memories played in front of her eyes.When she was perform on stage after his betrayal (see chapter 11)

Flash Back 1

acha kiya tune tod diya tune [Its goo you broke my heart](she felt dejected when she saw him kissing girl )

dil mera bada magrur tha apni wafa pe sharam haya pe kabhi mujhe itna gurur tha[Once i felt very proud of its loyalty and shiness ](she was all shattered and broken his gestures proved her he will not come back to her ever again, he used her like a some tissue paper)

kadmo me tere rakh diya sar le tuta gurur bas mera we[I bend my head on your feets my proud is shattered] (she remember their nigt of passion, then common room incident where he push her from top of cliff showing her reality)

Flash back 2

I told you khushi...i warned you not to go so near him he can harm you. Payal scolded her. She was seems lost like manic person. Payal...i am no one to him...it was just revenge...i am again at square one...i losted everything...everything is finished payal... khushi started walking all lost in her thoughts.

Flash Back 3

Khushi walk ahead in corridor she was right outside common room Where she saw girl in side hug with Arnav, and his fiends beside him talking in between Arnav peck girls lips I bet she would be lovely treat...!!! shyam spoke laughing evilly of course she was. Now she will think twice before she even come in my way. Arnav replied in i.don't.care. Attitude.

...hahahaha you've done it man, we thought it was the difficult task ever, hahahaha...again shyam spoke

Arnav Singh Raizada never looses any bet. Arnav said in firm stern voice. You know guyz what she said to me..."arnav Every year i wish my death but from now i wanted to live...live with you..." evil laugh roar across the room.

Arnav but what about khushi now...i mean after spending night with her...will you continue...Jai asked. Are you crazy jai, Arnav Singh Raizada never sleeps with one girl twice. She's gone now from my life.

Its time for traditional day function to startwe will listen to your S*X stories later on. Rahul stood up and so as other friends except Arnav tera tu bhai yeh roz roz ka kaam hai humain tu janay daye (its your daily routine work let us go.) Arnav chuckled.

Khushi...Rahul whisper Everyone turn toward Rahul and followed his eyes direction, There she was standing all Shattered and broken once again fate betrayed her. Her rosy cheeks full of tear. She step inside the room walk to Arnav

Flash back 4

How dare you call my son B*****D. HOW DARE YOU??? ONCE AGAIN TRY TO HUMILIATE MY KHUSHI OR MY SON ILL FORGET YOU'RE MY FATHER. Mr Arjun singh Raizada...the little man lying on this bed here he grabbed Arjun's hand and drag him near bed you calls him b*****d...he is my son. You agree or not i don't give a damn. You don't have the right to accuse my khushi or my son.

Flash back 5

YOU DON"T HAVE ANY RIGHT ON MY SON, SAMJHAY STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I TOLD YOU HELP ME SAVE MY SON TRANSPLANTING YOUR BONE MARROW I'LL PAY YOU OFF. IF YOU WANT MONEY I'LL GIVE YOU.

IF YOU WANT...ME...TO...SPEND...ONE...MORE...NIG...NIGHT...WITH YOU...I'LL DO IT FOR MY SON.

//*~*~*//

She Gasp audibly a sob left her mouth she step back in disbelief. Sound of her sobs, her chanchan of payal grabbed everyone's attention to her. Payal's eyes turned wide she rush to her side. Mother mary who stood beside Khushi held her from falling down. Her eyes were wide in horror. Anjali too went to her side. Sia stood there looking at her with concerned pitiful eyes.

Arn...Arnav...missing??? Khushi spoke unsurely She was scared to admit this if he left her once again but then all those memories flashed in her mind that brought a tiny hope Arnav won't betray...she looked up unsurely at payal...Where is Arnav??? She questioned her...What happen to him?? how can he leave me like this?? She screamed looking at everyone We were supposed to get married then where is he???

Khushi please keep calm chottey will come for sure. Please don't think he will betray you once again. Anjali spoke her tears were continous following down.

THEN WHERE IS HE??? ARNAVVV she screamed and broke down. Her heart was sinking. What happen to him? how is he? then other side what if he did all this to to take revenage...but then her heart scolded her mind to not think so selfishly so meanly. She saw Aryan involuntary her tears started flowing down uncontrolablly.

Sia was looking at her silently crying. Akash Aman, Jai were calling to Arnav and different sources to know about Arnav. rahul was gone back home he informed them Arnav didn't reached back home.

Sia stood up to go downstairs this was time to meet her husband. He crossed every limit today. Today was the day she will decide his and her fate. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. She started walking towards stairs when she saw a lady walking up in black net saree with vulgar deep cutted off shoulder blouse. Saree wasn't covering much. She looked like lady was big seductress. Her big b**bs were spilling out of her bearly there blouse. Extra sway of her hips was attracting extra attention from every male to her.

Lavanaya Sia spoke in confusion. What are you doing here?She joint hands infront of her greeted her with mock sweetness. Well i heard ASR was getting married here thought to congratulate him but erm where is he?? i can't seems to spot him. She walk to Khushi lean near her face. Did he ran away once again Khushi. Khushi flinched at her sarcastic tone. Her swetness was like salt rubbing on their wounds. Auntyji where is your darling son. Lavanay spoke again with innocence. Ohho Khushi may be he found some other girl you know more hot, sexy, passionate in bed, you see he is big time s*x manic. Opps she slapped her forehead i am so stupid nah who else better then you know about this after all you carried his illegal child. Khushi flinched visible at her language.

You know Khushi what people call such illegal childs...i'll spell it for you, H***m**da...A B***...she couldn't complete her abuse when she felt her throat in tight grip.to burn La

Dare you call my son this? Khushi spoke with eyes pitting fire. Lavanaya for a moment shivered due to intensity of her anger. Once again she compose herself.

Am i wrong Khushi*cough* people do a have *cough* leve me bitch*cough* you sl*t

A slap that shook Lavanaya to her core khushi too flinched at the sound of slap she left her neck turn to see Sia readyto burn lavanaya. If i am bearing you here that doesn't meanyou forget your damn limits. Get lost from her before i lose my temper then don't complain me about consequences.

Lavanaya walked from there to stairs. She turned to them threw her head back laughing loud. Sl*t keep waiting because that Asr must be f**king some other girl...mark my words that little b*****d won't get his name atleast not today i hope till the time he gets father's name he might ...She showed her finger pointing towards sky...reach his destination. loud gsps heard there. keep crying i am loving this...Lavanaya going to have FUN TONIGHT. She winked.

NOT SO SOON LAVANAYA. A voice that raced Khushi's hearts she let out sigh of relief. Her feets couldn't stop her she ran to him hugged him cried over his chest silently complaing about abuses and langages lavanaya spoke Aryan.

Arnav pathed her head and kissed her head. Khushi looked up found his forehead covered with blood that trail down to his cheeks.

Inspector arrest her in attempt to kidnap me, kill me, force heself upon me. lady constable hand cuffed shocked lavanaya. Sia and Anjali were meawhile hugging him Khushi quietly slip back blushing and getting embarrassed what she did.

I won't leave you ASR I will come back this isn't end mark my words. Lavanaya yelled back at them earning a tight slap from constable.

After Sia and Anjali Akash Rahul, Aman, Jai hugged him.Arnav looked at khushi who was flushed looking everywhere except Arnav. Chottey where was you what happen to you? Sia asked him.

Ma...dad didn't want me to reach here i got call from house i guess some one pretended to be our servant and called me from Rm i went back home but dad caught me in between he took me to guest house. We had a huge argument there atlast he threaten me that i wont get single penny from his property and assets. I didn't gave enough attention...he broke all relations with me. There was nothing to wait for me there.

I was driving to mandir trying to call Akash i saw a women clad in woren out saree lying on road with a baby crying near her. That was quiet strange alone road with women laid in middle of road. I came out to see what happen to her i sat near her called her it was man who was clad in sare pointed pistol on my head other people came out of bushes they drove me to some old factory.

Lavanaya tried every damn thing to seduce me, distract me ...i slapped lavanaya thats when her mens beat me. Later she left. I was looking for a chance to run away from there i got opportunity to run away when few mens went away only three were left behind i beaten them to loose concious and then i am here.

Sia hugged her crying on his chest. HE kissed his mother and assured her he is fine. Pandit told them aspicious time is here to get married.

//*~*~*//

Arnav khushi Aryan were standing on the entrace of RM. It was hell difficult for Sia to convince her stubborn son to come back home. She begged Khushi she want to take her bahu back her home. Khushi agreed quickly earning a surprised look of Arnav but she ignored him.

Today both were married, both become partner of happiness, sadness ups and downs of eachother for whole life. They took vows which held great meaning near Khushi and Arnav want to respect everything related to Khushi.

He was happy finally he is able to get his love back yes he loved this lady beside him from long time yet he disgrace her he realise his feelings when he lost her...and she was no where to be found. He was sad he lost her because of his stupidity...he knew he committed sin disgracing her and she will not forgive him easily and she shouldn't either.

Khushi's mind was still stuck at those words priest declared for them.

"You are Man and Wife from now onwards, You took Vows i believe you both will respect them. Wish you happy married live"

She was married...this felt like a dream...a dream which was crushed long back. Strange games fate plays she's wife of a man whom she once loved, who made her feel special, who treated her like a princess, who make her feel loved, make her feel wanted...whom once loved her like she never allowed anyone...he was the same man who disgraced her in front of whole college...same man who not only insulted her but her innocence, her feelings, her purity, her naive yet true love for him...same man who gave her his seeds, his little version and turned his back on her to face cruel society...and today she is standing on door step of same man as his legally wedded wife and mother of his son.

Sia was done with her rituals Arnav lifted Khushi and brought her in. Few rituals Sia performed. Anjali placed big copper Bowl filled with milk and rose petals. Sia dropped ring inside.
chalo find this ring, Khushi i want you to find it i want you to dominate my Stubborn son. Sia said gleefully.
Ma not fair Bahu enter just and you changed your party eh. Arnav spoke with mock hurt tone. Sia giggled in return.

Khushi wasnt interested much in these games she was roaming her hand with lack of interest she felt warn fingers wrapping around hers she looked up at her devil husband who was looking as nothing happing his face held serious yet engrossed expressions but his eyes held mischievous glint. Arnav distract her with his fingers shrewdly slip ring on his thumb finger. He Khushi tried to roam her fingers but Arnav wasn't letting her she looked up throwing daggers at him he softly blew kiss towards her Khushi turned red. She looked to see around everyone was talking to each other. Khushi sigh in relief no one caught him romancing openly.

Anjali, Payal Muskan were trying to suppress their laughter they had seen what Arnav was doing. Sia missed it by chance. At last Anjali whisper in Arnav's ear. Chottey if you continued this open romance for next 10 seconds remember i won't let Khushi enter you room for next ten hours you know how i can convince ma with something inauspicious. She pull back winking at him Arnav looked at her face with figured expression. He quickly pull his hand out holding ring. Announcing his victory. Sia looked disappointed Khushi beta why couldn't you find that ring. Khushi gave small hesitate smile.

Arnav held Khushi's hand she looked up surprised lets go to our room now. Khushi turned red in embarrassment. She heard loud gasp behind. Anjali and Muskan couldn't hold their laughter Sia joined in soon. Payal smiled she need to confront him before she leave from here. Sia spoke Arnav wait here we'll take her to you room and then you come later on. No Ma i want to take my wife and son to our world please I want to enter room with them and later if you want ill leave the room so you guyz can settle her.

Anjali stepped aside her mother, tch tch tch Mama its no use to stop him because you silly boy will never change his decision. Sia let out breath of frustration...She walk to Arnav Why are you so stubborn. COme lets go. Everyone follow them to their room.

Arnav Stopped outside the room He was holding Aryan in his arms. He gesture Khushi to open the door. She look at him for a while then quietly turn the knob. Door open revealing a lavishing room, taste pouring out of everything. Room has light color was divided in two color schemes, half room held small nursery for Aryan and other half was for them. Adjoining was their wardrobe and changing room.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
48.4K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
142K 4.5K 13
She wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel or behave tonight or for that matter in the coming days. At the age of twenty one, she had absolutely no...
29.6K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...