New York Heroes

By Crazy_Booknerd

The Avengers have a new target: a 17 year old boy? What would happen if Percy Jackson joined the Avengers? (... More

New Target
Battle in the Graveyard
Demigod vs. Superheroes
Can I ask you a question?
Thor freaks out
Fury vs. Percy
Rescue-thingy!
Disguised
SHH!!! It's a secret meeting!
It's You!
Moving in
New People
New Recruits Arrive
Anime
INTRUDERS!!!
New York Heroes
Hulk Out
Elsa
Moviecon
Stolls
Summons to Asgard
Asgard
SUPRISE!!!!! Carter's the Pharaoh!
The Pharaoh's Meeting
Fire!
Khufu
Fangirl
Answers to Questions
Aphrodite
Olympus
Party
Where He Went
Monster Mash
We're Back! (Part 1)
We're Back! (Part 2)
Hey, Look! I Actually Updated!
When Chapter Titles Stop Being Relevant
Wow. . . (A/N)
Prank War (A Relevant Title?!)
Important Story Stuff - A/N
*Insert Chapter Title*
Chapter 1 Edit
FIGHT!!! (Part 1)
FIGHT!!! (part 2)
Assess the Damage
Rule and Reign
X. . . Something?
Bring your Brown Pants
Multiple Breakings of the 4th Wall
An Ending?!
Final A/N

not-so-secret-meeting

18.1K 477 292
By Crazy_Booknerd

Random field near CHB

The Avengers got out of the car and walked over to the demigods. The seven of the prophecy and Nico were there.

"So, why are we even having a meeting in the first place?" Tony asked.

"Because something is wrong with the pirate guy," Annabeth answered.

"Fury?" Natasha asked.

"Yes. Have you noticed, that every once in a while, he tilts his head like he's listening to something, or more likely, someone? My mother gave me a warning about a week ago. She said: The god of mischief still lives. He is the king. The King has joined the Ice Queen. Warn his enemies. Do you know what this means?"

The Avengers gasped. "Loki!" Thor exclaimed.

"Who?" Leo asked. So the Avengers told the demigods about Thor's adopted brother, the Norse god of mischief, who had tried, and failed, to rule Earth.

"I thought he died in the Dark World," Thor finished, "but he isn't the god of mischief for nothing."

"We need to stop hi-" Steve started, but was cut off when S.H.I.E.L.D. agents burst out of nowhere.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Our plan is going wonderfully!" Loki exclaimed.

"Yes, it is, isn't it," a woman's voice said.

They were looking into a puddle. Through the water, they could see the agents overpower the demigods and force the Avengers to surrender.

"Shall we go meet our new hostages?" the woman asked. "I'm getting bored just whispering into that Director's ear."

"Yes," Loki said, standing up, "let's go to Earth and say 'hello'."

A/N Sorry to those of you that are getting annoyed with all of the cliffhangers. The next chapter probably won't be a cliffy. At least, I'll try not to make it one.

Do you know who the lady is? She's from hoo. Her first appearance is in the Lost Hero. Now do you know who it is? You'll find out next chapter!

I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Bye my Hero Readers!

~LB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.7K 30
A break in space time brought Percy Jackson to a different dimension, memories all gone except for his name. After a while in a village, helping the...
76.6K 1.5K 25
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy with a broken heart and a scarred soul. In the war against Gaea, he lost everything. He lost his lovely Wise Girl to...
107K 1.8K 17
this is a fem! Percy fanfic where she is betrayed by most of her friends. She is banished by the gods and disowned by her father as she is thrown out...
1.3M 32.4K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...