About Trey

By badazz_isback

Tremaine Davis, "Trey", is a freshman at Central Carolina University. He's intelligent, talented, athletic, h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 13

573 27 11
By badazz_isback

About Trey
Chapter 13

"But my question to you is do you have  feelings for me?"

I sit back in my seat completely surprised at what he asked me. To be honest, I was afraid of this question. Would my answer fuck up our friendship? As I get lost in my thoughts, Kenny grabs my attention.

"Trey!"

"Huh?"

"Answer the question. Do you have some sort of feelings for me?"

"Uhhhh.."

"Just answer the question bruh, yes or no? I won't be mad at you."

"Well, honestly I'm not really sure."

"Awww ok....I see"

"So where do we go from here?"

"That's up to you play boy. Whatever decision you make, I'll support it. Ain't nothin gonna change between us. My feelings won't change."

"So we're still cool?"

"Of course T-Rex....you'll come to terms with your feelings for me eventually."

"What was that bruh?"

"Nothing bruh..." Kenny says

"Oh....better not had said anything."

"And what if I did?"

"Kendra you already-"

Kenny interrupts my statement by throwing his biscuit at me, and stealing a few fries off my plate.

"Yeah shut yo punk ass up."

"Whatever nigga."

Kenny and I continue laughing and talking for another hour before leaving the cafe. I'm glad we had this talk and got everything clear. Hopefully I'll realize the feelings I may have for Kenny soon. I'm not trying to rush anything.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

I spend my Saturday night in my dorm, sitting at my desk swamped with homework. As I get in the middle of it, Marcus comes rushing inside.

"Trey, What are you doing tonight?"

"Uhhhh, other than this homework, nothing. Why?"

"You wanna roll with me and my boyfriend to this party tonight?" Marcus asks 

"Uhhh."

"Uh uh. Don't even try to say no. Remember how you peer pressured me to go to that Theta party first semester?"

"Yeah, and you had a good time."

"I did, so now you owe me."

"I guess you're right. What time does it start?"

"It started at 11, but people start showing up at midnight."

"Bruh, it's midnight right now!" I say as I laugh

"Exactly, so get dressed and let's go. Wear something uncomfortable."

"Aight, I guess I'll finish this up in the morning."

I close my books, take a quick shower, and prepare myself for the party. I made sure not to dress too flashy, so I just kept it simple. Marcus's boyfriend picks us up, and we head off campus.

"Soooo what kind of party is this?"

"Don't worry, you of all people would enjoy this." Marcus says as he laughs

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing man. Just shut up and enjoy the ride."

I listen to Marcus, and sit back and ride. After riding around for 30 minutes, we finally arrive at a two story house. I see a few cars parked outside, but there's no one outside. I don't hear any music blaring from inside the house. Call me weird, but that's the typical shit I would expect to see at a house party right? I'm getting a little skeptical, but since I'm here, might as well see what's good. We step out the car and approach the door. Marcus knocks on the door, and a guy opens it up and lets us inside. I stand in the back while Marcus, his boyfriend, and the other guy talk to each other. A few minutes later, Marcus and his boyfriend strip out their clothes, and down to their underwear. I stare at them confused, while Marcus gives me a gesture to do the same. I shrug my shoulders and strip down to my boxer briefs, and leave my Jordan's on. The guy approaches me with different colored neon bands and masquerade masks. Marcus takes a red one and his boyfriend takes a blue one.

"What is this for?" I ask

"Take a blue one Trey."

Once again, I shrug my shoulders and take a blue band. The guy tells us to enjoy ourselves and we walk further inside. The house is dark with a few candles burning, light music playing, and guys in their underwear with masquerade masks on their faces. Marcus takes my wrists and guides me around the house. As we keep walking around I see a few guys getting it in. That's when the light bulb in my head went off. The dark house, nothing but guys in their underwear, masks and the bands. DUUHHH TREY!!!! Obviously we're at a sex party. Marcus leads me to the bar and hands me a few shots.

"Dude, you brought me to a damn sex party?" 

"Yeah man....I thought you would've been into this type of stuff." He says as he downs his shot

"I mean I may be a freak, but this shit is a little extreme."

"Bruh you don't have to fuck in here. Look around, not everyone is fucking."

I look around the house, and Marcus is right. Not everyone is having sex. Some guys are mingling, smoking, having a drink, or dancing to the music. I look back at Marcus with an unsure look on my face.

"Look man, you have nothing to worry about. This party is hella discreet, that's why the masks are here just in case you don't want people to know who you are. Just look around. If you're not feeling it, just let me know, and we'll leave."

"Aight man. Bet."

"Cool....so put your mask on and chill."

I down three shots as Marcus and his boyfriend walk off hand in hand with each other. I take a few more shots to loosen up and relax. As I'm leaning against the counter, a few guys give me the eye as they walk by me. Clearly the bulge in my briefs is getting some attention. I walk around the house to see what else is going on. Every corner I turn, someone is either fucking or preparing to fuck. A few guys rub on my dick as I pass by. To be honest, nothing is really grabbing my attention. Not to sound cocky but it seems like I'm the best thing walking in here. Just as I'm ready to find Marcus, a guy passes me by. We eye each other up and down before going in our separate directions. He's wearing a blue mask and band, so im assuming that he's a top. Oh well. As I walk upstairs I see some more guys fucking in one of the bedrooms. There's no doors in either of these rooms. Go figure. Eventually I find Marcus and his boyfriend in one of the rooms preparing to get it in with another guy. I blink my eye once and they're fucking. I stare in disbelief. I had no idea Marcus and his dude play around with other people. Shit is kinda hot to watch. I walk out the room and head back downstairs. As I'm halfway down, the same guy I saw earlier is heading up. We eye each other once again. As I'm about to finish walking downstairs, he grabs me by my waist and whispers in my ear.

"So wassup wit you, shorty?"

"Ain't shit. Just looking around." I say looking him up and down

"Oh, you gettin into anything while you're here?"

"Don't know yet. I'm just here with my roommate."

"Oh aight college boy. Get at me."

The guy pulls me in for a hug and then walks upstairs. I don't know what his deal is with the whispering shit. The music isn't that loud in here. I brush that thought off and head back to the bar. As I get a couple of drinks in my system, I couldn't help but think about that guy from earlier. His body was tight, and his demeanor kept me interested. I walk in the living room, and sit on the couch with my dick practically rock hard and a cup in my hand. Eventually someone walks up to me and I give him the signal to go ahead and go to work on my dick. The guy pulls my dick out my briefs and sucks on it. The first few minutes were pretty good, but after a while it wasn't so great. Clearly this guy never sucked a dick before cause all I feel is his teeth.

"Pineapples bruh....you sucking it too hard."

I pull him off me before he bites my damn dick off. I get up from the couch and leave the area. I swear that was the worst head ever. As I head back to the bar for a refill, I bump into the same guy from earlier.

"Damn man, we gotta stop runnin into each other like this." He says

There he goes again whispering in my ear again.

"I'm starting to think you're following me." I say to him

"Well when I see something I like, I go get it." He says

I don't know what it is, but something about this guy interests me. He seems so mysterious, so dark, and the fact he whispers in my ear to keep up his discretion is quite interesting.

"I hear that."

I take a few shots from the bar and hand one to him. He takes his and then downs mine as well. I was low-key upset cause I wanted that shot, so I just grab another cup.

"I see you're tryin to get lit tonight." He says

"Something like that."

"So why aren't  you joining in the action?" He asks me

"Why aren't you?"

"A nigga asked you first."

"To be honest, this is my first time at one of these, and it's not really my thing."

"Oh I see.." He says while kissing my neck

"Yeah. My roommate assumed that I would like this shit since I'm such a freak."

"Ohhh so you're a freak?"

"Somethin like that.."

We take our conversation back to the living room. By now he's already told me he's an English major, currently in grad school, and has his own apartment. He asks me about myself, and I'm drunk out of my mind right now. We continue talking to each other some more. As he's whispering in my ear, my hand somehow ends up on top of his briefs. I feel his long dick grow in my hand as he looks at me and bites his bottom lip. He whispers in my ear once again.

"So what's good shorty?"

"You tell me.."

"Shit, suck on it."

Just as I'm about to pull it out and go down, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Marcus fully dressed.

"Yo, we're out..."

Damn.....roomie just killed my buzz

"Damn, we just got here bruh."

"I know, but hubby is our ride back to the dorms and he's ready to go. He's got your clothes by the door."

"Aight man I'll be there soon." I say as I roll my eyes

Marcus walks away and I get myself up from the couch. As I get ready to walk away, the guy grabs my arm and whispers in my ear.

"Wait...don't go man."

"I don't want to, but I have to." I say 

"Yeah, I got you. Well it was nice meeting you-"

"Trey..."

"Aight Trey. Get home safe."

"Thanks man. Hopefully we'll meet again."

"Yeah....Hopefully..." He says

I walk away and head to the front door to meet up with Marcus and his boyfriend. I can feel the guys eyes staring a hole through the back of my head. I get dressed and head out the door.
------------------------

"Too bad we already met."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 78 28
On his first day of classes in the new semester, Harry is put together with a cute fellow student and he soon realises that maybe he likes the guy a...
13.6K 505 41
part 10 of How I became Savannah Solo!! Freshman year of College!
143 0 20
Carter Evans has always had the upper hand in relationships, but that all changes during her senior year of college when she meets Sean O'Malley. It...
181 39 7
On the day of their college graduation, best friends Desmond and Mercy decide to date. Everything's "perfect" except for the fact that Desmond can't...