Jellyfish (Styles Triplets)

By LowkeyIndya

"I've always admired the ocean. It can be the most beautiful thing you'll ever see. But when the sea is angry... More

Warnings
Character list
Blurb
Part One: The Zoo
Strawberry Whiskey Sour
Secure the fuckin' bag
Strawberry Acai Refresher
The Golden Girls
Aplastic Anemia
Ugh, boo you whore!
Boo thing
I missed you too, lover
Untitled Part 14

Pink Glitter Gloss

2.7K 108 66
By LowkeyIndya

Unedited.

Louis' POV

Today has been...uneventful. Per usual. I walked around the city a bit with my camera to see if anything sparked by interest but nothing really did. By two pm I was bored and decided to come back home. I sketched in my drawing pad for a little while until that began to bore me as well. So here I am at four pm, upside down on the couch watch Courage the Cowardly Dog re-runs. It was the episode where they went to the art museum and of course everything went all haywire.

By the end of the episode I heard the door open. I didn't need to look though to see who had entered the apartment because it could only be one of two people who had a key. "BOO BEAR!" A female voice shrieked. Because of the fact that only one person called me that, the possible two got narrowed down to one. "Big sister. How sweet, you've decided to grace me with your presence. How was the hair show?" I asked, still upside down.

"Don't sound so enthusiastic." Hali plopped down in front of me, granted I could see straight up her nose due to my current position. "Sorry. Lots of blood flowing towards my brain right now." She rolled her chocolate eyes. "Mhm. The hair show was great! We ended up getting booked by this new movie that's going to start filming in about two weeks or so. Niall just about died because one of the actors is his 'baby daddy'" Hals put into air quotes.

"That's great. How many people were you thinking for the team? And are you guys just for hair or makeup as well?" I sat upright. "It's a fairly big production so I'm thinking twenty-five? Maybe thirty. It's always better to have more than needed rather than not enough. And we're doing hair and makeup. What's up with you? Anything new?"

"Uh yeah, Mike and Marilyn are having another Art gala tonight so I've been painting a lot lately. They decided to give me two main spots." I shrugged m shoulders. The Gala starts at eight so I still had ample time to get ready. "Two main spots?! Oh my God Lou! How do you feel?" Hali cheered. I feel..."Nervous."

Hali nodded her head in understanding. "Yeah I thought so. What time does the gala start?"

"At eight." I inform her. "Eight pm? Louis you need to start getting ready now! What are you doing just laying around?! Up and into the shower now!" Hali starts rushing around. I knew she had something brewing in that head of hers. No doubt she was going to doll me up. Of course I would let her. Less work for me and I had to look presentable after all. I would be holding two main spots which meant I would be taking pictures and talking to people about the paintings. The artists who hold the four main spots always take a group picture as well as a picture with Mike and Marilyn. These of course get sent to newspapers and wherever else.

"Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm going" I hop up and off of the couch once Hali starts to pinch my thighs.

Once out of the shower Hali barges in and begins to take over the bathroom, setting up her hair and makeup materials. By the time I come back from my room, lotioned, oiled and in some shorts the bathroom looks like a miniature hair and makeup laboratory. On one side of the counter different types of brushes, combs, gels, hair sprays and styling tools are all displayed. On the other, and infinite amount of makeup tools are spread out. Hali snatches me up instantly and leads me to a chair she had brought with her. It was the kind that spins and you could pump it up and down ti better access your clients hair or face.

"Jeez. Just take over my bathroom why don't you." I sass knowing it woud make her roll her eyes like she always did when I said something with sass or sarcasm. "Hush. Now sit and let me work my magic." She says very seriously. "Aye aye cap'n." I couldn't help but laugh a little.

By the time my makeup was done it was 6:00 on the dot. My hair took about another hour. At 7:10 I just about looked ready to walk the red carpet for God's sake. Hali wan't into all of this for nothing. All I could say was her coin was very well deserved. My sister was no doubt one of, if not the, best in the cosmetology game. You name it she can do it. Whether is be nails, hair, makeup, eyelashes, or whatever you could conjure up. Hali Tomlinson knew what the hell she was doing.

My eye shadow was a nude color on the lid of my eye with a black cut crease on the top alonf with black winged eyeliner. Underneath my bottom eyelashes she placed a line of blue eye shadow which had a slight metallic twinge to it. She mascara'd up my already long and dramatically fluffy eyelashes and then added some glitter on my bottom lashes Of course she did the whole eyebrows and a light layer of foundation sha-bang and added a soft highlight as well, but Hali skipped out on any bronzer or blush because I asked her to go for a softer more natural look. There was a time and a place for extra Louis but this wasn't it. To finish off my makeup Hali gave me a tube of glittery pink lip gloss. My favorite.

As for my hair, there are no other words to explain it aside from a Hali original.

"Do you want me to put in either of your nose rings?" Hali questioned. I nodded and responded with "Both please." I'd had both sides of my nose pierced since I was fifteen. I sneaked out of the house to get them with Thaleia on the eve of my fifteenth birthday. When I came home I got my ass beat by Danny, my mother's husband. It was worth it though. I think they compliment me rather nicely if you as me. "'Kay. I'm gonna put in a stud on the left and a hoop on the right." She informed. I shrugged seeing as it didn't really matter much to me if she put a unicorn horn in my nose. I'd still find a way to make it look cute.

To put the cherry on top I slipped into a dress I bought from this boutique in Los Angeles. Everything in there was overpriced if you ask me but hey, it is what it is. I also put on my black Louboutin's on that Niall gave me for Christmas last year. I never wore them outside of the house until now. Of course I walked around the apartment, acting like I was on a catwalk in them because... well they're Louboutin's.

"You look...sexy as hell. Whew I think I deserve a pat on the fucking back cause I dud the damn thing!" Hali admires the finished product. "But one more thing is missing. Wait a sec" She disappears into my room where I can hear her digging through my jewelry box. She comes back with a gold sequin clutch and a gold choker with diamonds on it.

On my way out of the door I run into Thaleia who looks amazed by my transformation because a few hours ago I looked like a homeless man. "Ooowee! Can you take me home tonight or what?! Cause bitch you look immaculate!" She checks me out. "Hals you've outdone yourself ma'am. Have fun Lou Lou and be safe! But most importantly, secure the bag sis." She winks. I laugh and bid my goodbyes before making my way to my car.

When I arrived at the venue Max opened the door for me, complementing me on my looks. Once I stepped through the doors, not all but many eyes landed on me.

Might I say, I feel like a bad bitch.

***

The art gala had now been going on for an hour and a half and I was bored as hell. Nobody here knew who I was. My paintings were always signed W.Deakin after my middle initial and my mother's maiden name. I walked around and smiled at people who looked important. Some people asked about certain portraits, paintings, and drawings which I gladly informed them about. I prided myself on knowing about each and every piece of art that found it's way into this museum. What can I say? I had plenty of time on my hands.

"I like this one." A deep voice snatched my attention. "Yeah I'm biding on this one, look Marce. It's a girl coughing up a jellyfish." That voice sounded again. Have you ever been attracted to a voice? Because let me tell you, this man's voice could out me to sleep. Or get me off. Which ever floats your boat. I then squinted my eyes. A girl coughing up a jellyfish? There was only one painting tonight which included a jellyfish and it was mine. I turned around and laid eyes on the man with the alluring voice. Well, the back of him anyways. He was rambling on about some experience he had with a jellyfish at a beach. From behind I could only capture his tall frame. He had a strong back that's for sure. I could practically see the muscles ripping through his tux. He had long dirty blonde wavy hair that ended right underneath his shoulders. He was British as well. Aside from Hali, I don't hear British accents around here much considering we are in America.

"Okay but I don't believe shes coughing the jellyfish up. Look closer." An almost identical voice answered blondie. While both of their voices were deep and raspy all the same, this man's voice held a more naturally serious tone to it. Blondie's voice seemed to be light and almost playful. From behind this man had no qualities that separated him from the man next to him. It was almost as if he was a clone of Blondie. Except his hair was shorter and brunette. Brothers maybe? However much I was enjoying analyzing these men from behind I had to interject because they had my painting all wrong.

"She's definitely not coughing up a jellyfish. That would be absurd." I spoke while stepping closer. Both of the gigantic men turned around to look at who was speaking to them. They both tilted their heads downwards as they realized that I was indeed down here. What a confidence booster. "Well then, little one, what is she doing?" Blondie quirks an eyebrow. Jesus fucking Christ these men were gorgeous as hell. Alphas too no doubt, their pheromones screamed power. Their faces were identical. Emerald green eyes, perfect pink lips, jawline sculpted by the gods, a nose that made me want to get a nose job, and dimples. Fucking dimples. Help me. Whatever Deity is out there, help me. Twins. Twin alphas.

"She's drowning. And as she takes her last few breaths, a jellyfish floats by." I explained. "Mhm. And what does that mean? Is it a sign of hope? Or just a pretty jellyfish to see on the way out?" Blondie questions, placing a perfectly manicured and large hand on his hip. He had rings on too. Save me. "It's whatever you want it to be. Art is to be interpreted as the viewer sees fit." I answer honestly. "How is it that you know so much about this painting then?"

"Because I painted it." I snort. I'd momentarily forgotten that not everyone knew who I was and even if they did, I didn't sign my art with my actual name. Both brothers' interest seemed to be peeked at that. "You are W.Deakin?" The brunette asks. He looks as if he'd just been told that I bake puppies in my spare time. "And what about it?" I sass, mimicking my favorite Ariana Grande GIF. "I'm just a little shocked is all. I imagined W.Deakin to be some old man with bald spots who has a cat and a late wife. Not that it's any let down. I think I like you better." The brunette composes himself.

I giggle and straighten out my dress. "Well I do suppose the name I chose does sort of sound like an elderly man's name. Luckily that's not my actual name." I look the serious one in the eyes. And man are those eye pretty. "And may we know your actual name?" He asks. I shake my head no, feeling playful myself. "Mmm, no. Only three people here know my name. Maybe I'd like to keep it that way." I smile.

"Fine. We'll play your little game. But since we have the artist himself on hand, can you interpret this piece here?" Blondie asks me. He points to my second piece that was chosen the be in the spotlight. "Well I though it would be very obvious. It's somebody screaming." I state the obvious. I know the piece was a little abstract but I thought the message was clear.

"Your pieces seem to have a morbid undertone little one." The brunette tells me. I shrug my shoulders and take a sip of my champagne. This was my third glass and I wasn't even a little tipsy. Either my tolerance was higher than I thought or hey seriously watered this shit down. "Well. The universe sort of put a morbid undertone in my life. Besides, isn't an artist's work supposed to reflect the inner most corner of their minds and life?" I looked up and saw not a look of discomfort, which people usually display when show them even a crumb of my life, but a look of interest plastered on both of these men's faces. I decided that was enough heavy for one night though. "I hit my shin on the corner of my bed frame that day. So I decided to paint my reaction cause, why not?" I laughed which sent the twins into a similar state. I turned and began to walk away as one of the brothers caught my arm lightly. "Wait."

When I turned my head I saw it was the blonde alpha. "We didn't introduce ourselves." He looked almost as if he was pouting. But in a way unique to him. I laughed as I broke free of his grasp and proceeded to lean in close to his ear, rising to my toes.

"I didn't ask, love."

Then, as RuPaul liked to call it, I sashayed away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you got to see a little more of Louis' personality How do you like him?

Next chapter Louis will meet the final third of the Styles Triplets.

Xx LowkeyIndya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 2
"You know, omegas shouldn't curse." "Get fucked." *** Or Louis is an omega who hates everyone. Harry is an alpha who won't leave the small man alone...
28.7K 729 43
"i don't want to kiss you. not like this"
153K 7.3K 16
@zpanacea asked me to write an ABO story where Omega Louis is tired of all his Alpha bosses over the last ten years that always harassed him. Once ag...
159K 4.4K 31
Having a baby is not something most teenagers plan to do. Harry and Louis are no exception. - Obvious mpreg/abo[bottomlouis] Not fully edited but go...