One Direction One-Shots

By KimSnakeJin

Title says it all More

One Direction One-Shots
{The New Kid *Teacher/Student*}
{Step-Brothers *Underage*}
{Stole My Heart}
{Epilogue To Step-Brothers *Underage*}
Read!! It's important!!
{I'll Wait For You}
{Just A Quick Note!!}
{*Another Daddy Kink*}
{They don't know about us}
**Special Double One-Shot**
~The Elevator~
Important A/N
Just a prank...
I'm Your What!? Part 2 Of 2
Stranded 1 Of 3
Stranded Part 2 Of 3
A/N: Important So Read!!
Stranded Part 3 Of 3!!
My Christmas Miracle
Valentine's Day
I Hate Hospital Food
Little Things
Prom
Cheater
Prison Advice: Don't Drop The Soap
Runaway

I'm Your What!? Part 1 Of 2

1.1K 27 3
By KimSnakeJin

Pairing: Ziam

Requested By: @Louisandhazza2202

~It will be underage. Zayn will be 30 and Liam will be 15. Hope you enjoy :D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

**Zayn's POV**

I Sat next to Louis who was cuddling with Harry. It was a usual Friday night and we were watching the conjuring "look guys as much as I like spending time with my best mates I have to say it is extremely odd you two would invite me to your date, what am I doing here?" I ask 'Larry Stylinson' as I call them.

Louis turns to me pausing the movie on the process and says "well my hazza is scared and I can't have him scared especially while we're on a date!"

He hugs Harry tighter "yeah well there's two of you so why am I really here?"

Harry sighs and sits up "fine you caught us. A friend of ours is coming over and we planned on making this a double date at the club!"

I shake my head and walk towards the door "I don't need help finding a boyfriend or girlfriend. I have fun buddies for that and if I feel horny I'll call up a one nighter" they frown and I walk out. The truth is I want a meaningful relationship but I want to find him or her on my own.

**Liam's POV**

"I'm so sorry for your loss"

"She was a great person"

"I'm sorry for your loss. It was so unexpected to hear, I thought she was better."

I hug my pillow as I let the tears fall. My mum was a good person. She never had enemies so why did she have to die? I sit up and walk to her room which still smelled like her, she was the only family I had. I had to be out by today, from today on I will have to live in the street, I don't want to live with strangers.

I walk back and pack a bag with my clothes, tooth brush and other essentials. I put on a jacket and get ready to leave. Before I leave the door bell rings and I walk over to the door. A mail man hands me a letter and I sign.

I open the letter and begin reading.

~Dear Liam,

     If you are reading this I am probably dead. You shouldn't cry because I loved you very much and I still do. I have watched you grow up and you've turned into such a sweet boy who I can be proud of. I have decided to tell you who your father is. I have never had the courage to tell you before because I was afraid of how you'd react knowing he is in fact alive.

       His name is Zayn Malik here is his address: **************. When you find him give him this letter.

*To Zayn: Please take care of our son. I only ask this much of you. Here's the place you go to get custody ************* please take care of my Liam. Be a good father to him, he'll need you right now.

By the end I'm utterly shocked. I have a dad... I have a family! In that moment I began my journey from London to Holmes chapel. I should have enough to take a bus.

**Zayn's POV**

I sat in front of my tv watching some random show when the door bell rings. I slowly get up and look at the mess around me. I'll clean later. The door bell rings again "I'll be right there!" I shout, I open the door to find a kid "look I don't want your girl scout cookies or whatever."

Before I close the door he comes in "wait I'm Liam Payne and I'm your son."

**Liam's POV**

I found him. I really found him. "What do you mean you're my son? I don't have kids..."

"My mother never told you. I'm 15 and you were with her 15 years ago. She left this letter." I hand him the letter and he reads it.

"My first time was with your mum! Wait I got here pregnant?!" He walks into the living room and sits down, I clase the Dior and try to find the kitchen, once I do I get him some water. "Thanks kid" he says as he drinks out of it. "So how old are you?"

"15. I'm Liam as I mentioned before..." He nods.

"I have a kid... I have a fucking kid..." I wince at the cuss word. I'm not use to cussing. He looks at me "so what happened to your mum?"

My eyes get teary "she had cancer but she was doing well, the treatment was working and out of nowhere it stopped working, her body just didn't respond to the treatment~" I begin to cry softly, he hugs me and I hug back. Right now a hug really is what I need.

"So you don't have a family?" I shake my head and he nods "okay well I'll take care of you."

I smile "thank you dad!" He smiles back at me.

"Now let's go get custody of you." Liam nods and we leave.

¥******************¥*******************¥

**Zayn's POV**

"Alright and sign here" I sign on the last spot and she puts the paper to the side and hands me another paper she printed out. "Here, this paper states he is your son and you have custody. Congratulations. Next!"

"Thank you" I say as stand up and we go home.

¥*******************¥******************¥

"You can sleep on my bed, I'll take the couch" Liam shakes his head.

"But I'm okay on the couch."

"Nope I'm already on the couch. See?" He nods.

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Liam." He smiles before opening the door and closing it behind him.

Well a kid may not be so bad.

**The Next Day**

I woke up and walk upstairs to my room. Liam is sleeping soundly, I write a note and I get in the shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs, no time for breakfast and I walk out.

**Liam's POV**

I wake up to find a something on my forehead? I move my hand up and look at it, it's a note...

    Liam,

       I have work until 9:00pm. I left £40 on the kitchen table so order a pizza if you want.

I look around 'it's a mess' and now that I think about it the whole flat is a mess. I should clean... It's the least I could do. Maybe I could cook too.

{Time Skip}

I came back with the ingredients I needed to make chicken with chips, salad, and bread on the side. Although I'll have to cook that later so it's nice and warm. I begin to clean the flat. He needs to be more responsible with cleaning, I found socks in the microwave! And A banana in the loo.

{Time Skip}

I can finally begin to cook and once I'm done I smile. Zayn finally arrives and he looks around. I walk over to him "I cleaned the house and cooked dinner" he looks down at me and smiles.

"Thanks Liam" He ruffles my hair and we walk to the table where I had set up dinner. He sits down "chicken is my favorite! How did you know?!"

"I just made something at random but I'm glad it's your favorite." I smile to myself, my heart racing. Hmm it must be because I'm tired?

{2 Year Later}

Niall laughed "you're really clumsy you know that?"

I rolled my eyes "I know" I say as I get up and dust myself off. We were just playing video games in my room while dad, Harry and Louis were in the living room. After 4 years Louis and Harry finally got married last year and adopted Niall who is my best mate.

Out of nowhere the door bursts open and Louis runs in "did Harry hide my carrot in here?!" We shook our heads and he begins to shout "HAZZA!! WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY CARROTS!! IF YOU DON'T TELL ME I WON'T HAVE SEX WITH YOU FOR A MONTH!!"

Harry runs inside with a carrot in his hand and he hands it to Louis "here!" I chuckled.

"Where's my dad?" Louis shruggs.

"He said to watch you until he got back, I guess he's horny" I frown and they walk out.

"Niall? How do you know you like someone?"

"Well why do you need to know?"

"I think I might like someone but~"

He nods "well you want them to be happy, you're sad if they're with someone else and your heart races when they smile, compliment you or touch you I guess." Oh god I like my dad!

I groan "nooo!"

He sits up "what's wrong?"

"I like my dad as in like, like... I guess since I met him."

"Well then it's love not like. You don't just like a person for 2 years! But that's wrong he's your dad. You have to forget about that."

"I don't know how Niller" he seems to thi.k about it and leans in, I lean away.

"Just go with it" I nod and we kiss.

"I didn't feel a thing..."

 Niall sighs "I was afraid of that. So you do love him. I guess you should tell him and work it out as a family?"

I nod "yeah that's probably the best, I mean maybe I'm just confused...?"

**Zayn's POV**

I arrived home from telling Perrie I Just wanted to be friends, not friends with benefits. I walked upstairs not exactly wanting to know where Harry and Louis are because they're probably sucking each other somewhere. As I walked past Liam's room out of the corner of my eye I saw him kiss Niall. Anger and jealousy ran through my body and I was about to barge in when Liam began to speak "I didn't feel a thing..." I calm down but jealousy is still there.

"I was afraid of that. So you do love him. I guess you should tell him and~"  all that ran through my mind is 'there's someone?!' That can't be! He's mine! I rush into my room breathing hard. I didn't just think that...

No, I'm just overprotective of my Liam. It's normal to feel this way as a parent right? Yeah. I sighed and walked to the loo and washed my face before walking back to the living room only to find 'Larry' sitting on the couch, cuddling.

**********************************************************************************

 After Louis, Harry and Niall had left Liam and I sat at the kitchen table.

"Dad?"

I looked up "what is it?"

"W-well t-there's someone I like... It's a boy..."

I stare at him for a bit. "I've never been homophobic and your my son, I'll love you even if you're into guys."

"Thank you!" He broke into tears and I got up and hugged him.

**Liam's POV**

"Dad? I need to tell you who it is..." He looks at me and nods. We walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

"So who is it?"

I take a deep breath "I like you, I more than like you, I love you..." He leans in and kisses me, I'm shocked at first but I begin kissing back. He suddenly pulls away and stands up.

"I-we can't Liam. I'm sorry but this is wrong" I nod, holding back the tears.

"You're right, I'm sorry." With that I ran upstairs, my chest hurting as if I had been shot in the heart.

Maybe I should pretend not to have feelings for my dad. I sighed, that whole sentence is wrong, I need to be responsible and stop. It isn't right, what made me think it would be? I laugh bitterly "we're related by blood, I shouldn't feel like this."

**Zayn's POV**

I pull away and stand up "I-we can't Liam. I'm sorry but this is wrong" he nods which surprises me.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I was about to run after him but I realized that I can't. It would be hurting him even more if it was me who comforted him. I sat down and put my head in my hands and sighed 'he shouldn't have apologized... Why does it hurt me that he apologized at all?'

I need to forget. I sear he'd through my phone and found her number.

**********************************************************************************

          ~Cliffhanger >:) Muahahah!~

~So that's part 1. What'd you think? Good? Bad? Anyway I will be working on part 2. I'll update as soon as I can!! Thanks for reading!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 279 84
Title says it all
33.5K 392 12
Niam, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Larry, Lirry, Zarry, Lilo, Zouis, Ziam. You choose. Angst, Fluff and Smut (Well, not too much smut) -- Everything goes. Pr...
57.2K 651 41
The title says it all
181K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...