Chase Chest ~True Blood ~Eric...

By angelica2012

Jade is strong, powerful and captivatingly beautiful.Her destiny was sealed even before her birth. Being a pa... More

Chase Chest (A True Blood-Eric Northman fan fiction) #Wattys2014
Dallas
Road trip with a ghost
Next Day.
Interview for a vampire job!
Sleep-over !!
Secrets unveiled!
~Tangible lies~
Turning tables!!
~ Whispers in the dark ~
Unexpected Revelations
The feeling that lies beneath
Going through a state like a burning inferno
Roll The Dice!
Confronting The Demons Inside (Part 1)
~Mr. Nobody comes to town~
Unbroken
The beginning of the end
Secrets unveiled
Beneath the shadow of Azazeal
Hades
Ticking Bomb

Confronting the demons inside (Part 2)

2K 42 13
By angelica2012

A/N

Guys hey! I know long time since my last update,sorry for that but I hope to make it up to you with this chapter! So this is one of the most crucial chapters of this book, hence I hope you like it. However, be warned that this chapter has an explicit sex scene (which is now censored ) , so only proceed and read if you are an adult and can handle such content. You've been warned!!! As for you that can and want to read it go on and I'll be expecting your comments and votes. Also follow if you may. :) Enjoy. 

Recap~

Godric's POV

Daniel had left an hour ago to look for vervain, to cease the pain I felt. He only called to say he saw Sookie eating with Jason on their backyard. As if I gave a damn.

I was losing it all. My breathing was killing me. My mouth dry and my temper below dreadful.

Sabrina from the shadow world had shown her stupid face and let me know that if I didn't make Jade hate me , she could probably make the wrong decision... But which  decision was the right one to make? So much about being a two thousand-year-old old vampire. I still don't know half of the things I should. I was so weak and drained; it felt like I was dying all over again. Their mating was closer to being fulfilled and it was killing me. 

Now it's almost dawn and I'm laying on an old faded red bench. All of a sudden, a stabbing pain is penetrating my whole body. I feel cramps and I fall hard to the pavement. No one is around; I'm here fighting with my demons. My right side and my arm is on fire and my flesh is ripped. Underneath there is Latin tattoo wordings. What the hell? I feel like I've got a rock in my stomach. I'm laying on the ground looking up at the calm night leaving and the day taking it's place. I embrace my abdomen with my left hand and lower the sleeves of my white blouse.

I hear footsteps. It's her. The dim lights of the street bathing her with their burning light. I am as drawn to her as a moth to the flame.

"Jade..." is all I am able to utter.

" Godric. Are you alright? You ...I... We need to talk.  I missed you. I should have listened to you but it doesn't make sense to me why would you do that to me, to Eric."

She asked gazing at me with sympathy. I had to make her hate me...

"I'm alright. We have nothing to talk about. There is no us or we. Nor me. What I made was for a reason. I made a favor to you , Eric and an other person. There is no me. You can go on and find out what your delightful life with Eric will look like. You don't need to worry about a liar like me Jade really."

was my ironic reply.

"Godric you know I care about you. I judged you harshly but you don't want to explain to me why?"

she desperately tried to say.

"I don't need any of your pity. Give it elsewhere. Why would you care about me anyway, since you know I used you to get my way. Did you let me explain a month ago?No! And you did well I can't explain anything. Cause it's not my part of the story to tell. You'll find out eventually and I hope that you'll never regret your choices Jade."

I told her , I hated talking to her like a jerk but I had to.

She started crying, I haven't seen her crying before. This was bad, this was really bad.

It also started raining. AWESOME, we only need a lightning for extra effects.

She hugged herself helplessly.

"Stop bullshitting me like that , I know what you are doing you idiot. What do you think it takes for me to hate you? A dozen of nasty remarks? I know better."

She yelled while her mascara smeared to her chicks.

"Has it happened to you that you don't know me at all?" I asked her and instantly felt awful.

"Has it ever happened to you, you are a terrible liar?" She came closer

"I can feel your pain Godric." she whispered. She reached for my shirt and saw the tattoo markings. She carresed my marking gentely with her pale fingers giving me a feeling that brought me chills.

"I can feel this markings on my own body even though I have none. I love you Godric. I shared my life with you and I want you to be fine."

Jade said out of breath.

"Stop it. Stem , it's not right." was all I can say.

She touched my chick

"Whatever you think you are achieving by saying shit to me it's not gonna work. I love you Godric."

Jade said and hugged me.

Instantly all the pain that I felt was gone. I hugged her back.

"I love you too little one." I told her and we fell down her face buried on my chest.

She raised her rain-stained face.

"I want to kiss you Godric."

she said looking straight in my soul.

"It will kill you, you can't, I won't let you."

I answered standing up and quickly walking away.

"You kissed me on the shadow world. You knew I'd die?"

she questioned unbelievably calm.

That was my chance to make her hate me.

"Of course I knew you would die."

That was the greatest lie of my life...

~Continuity~

Jade's POV

Godric was standing a mere feet away from me, his stillness could probably put a statue to shame.What he had uttered felt like a very thin yet extremely deathly dagger pressed deeply into my heart, cutting it painfully till there was no feelings left. Was I a normal person I would be laying on the hard, cold ground instantly. But no, this is me Jade.

I turned my back to him and pressed my worn out hands hard on each side of me, driving my ebony painted nails into my flesh, I was able to feel my bones. My temper below zero.

Godric made a sound as if to say something.

However , I whirled around throwing my hands on the air and laughing like a lunatic.

"Jade..." Godric kept on only to be interrupted by me.

"Shut up. Stop Jade-ing me. Do you really consider that you could fool me? You can't even fool yourself,let alone me. What the fuck is wrong with you? "

was my sudden outburst. I paused as I moved closer to him.

I rested my hand on his shoulder and I could feel him as if he was materialized again.

"You really believe I would buy this shit from you? I know the cards you are playing and it's pathetic Godric. I know you. You try to make me hate you. It's crazy that you could even think I would..."

I went on as he was staring into my eyes terrorized by something I could not tell,was I really that intimidating?

We were in a silent battle for some fractures of a second. It seemed much longer, I was in some kind of trance, our gazes never lingering elsewhere. His emerald eyes caught mine captive. The sun was up and the waters of the nearby lake were luminous and bright.

Without expecting it Godric growled and caught my left hand that was resting on his shoulder by the wrist and yanked me after him. I broke my trance only to fall on my knees in front of the lake.

"Ah...oh" was my whimpering to the sudden impact with the ground.

Godric kneeled behind me and hold my hair in his grip, yanking it backwords. He exhaled deeply , I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

As if gathering strength he said

"You...you are right Jade. I am fooling myself trying to persuade you for something that ain't true. But I'm doing my best. You are close to making a deathly mistake. Look at your reflection. What do you see?"

he urged me, caressing my chick with the back of his hand.

I looked at my reflection on the water and my heart skipped a beat. There was a dry red tear on my chick. Considering that I am not a normal vampire , I  normally cry humane tears .not blood. So what the hell was that for?

Godric sighed.

"Look Jade. You are confused and you've every right to be. But I prefer  you hating me rather than seeing you in pain."

he let out painfully.

I closed my eyes so tightly shut that it hurt my head. Then I pushed him away from me and stood up on my feet, greeting my teeth.

"You think you know better, but guess again cause you don't. Of course I am confused as hell. But what you cease to see is what is in front of you. Your shitty plan "I want Jade to hate me" ached my heart. Ok I cried a true vampire tear. It's complex. But no matter what you do I'll always see right through you. It's my choice to make so even if it's  wrong you can't make it stop. I solely need you to believe in me. Nothing more , nothing less than just that."

was all I said.

Godric came facing me in an instant huffing

"Hah. And you imply what? You consider that I don't believe in you? Cause I do, I've always believed in you. I just fear for the worst. Jade I am..."

he started to say ,then decided to pause

"I'm in love with you"

But a pain lingering  through my heart, giving me bad vibes, made me monentarily lose the sense of hearing and his whisper didn't reach my ears.

"You are what?" I urged him to go on.

I so much needed to hear what he wanted to tell me.

He opened his mouth but someone whistled from behind me and Godric darted his gaze on the person intruding our moment.

"Emm. .sorry to interrupt the confession session over here, but Jade... Eric seems to be in a tiny bit of trouble and I thought you should be informed sooner than later."

Daniel told me and I turned around in a heartbeat,

"What happened? What about Eric?" I hastily asked him wondering what else could go wrong.

Daniel straightened up his posture and in a serious manner he replied

"I was looking for vervain, when I passed by the king Compton's mansion and I overheard that Billy is going to execute your lover boy Eric for the v-selling trouble he caused. This nasty wench, Nan Falangan, or whatever she is called, was talking him into it. They are waiting for the answer of the authority head members now. So it's only a matter of time till he is in serious shit. I thought you would like to give a hand right?"

I screamed in frustration

"I should have killed that whore when I had the chance. This is the cherry on top of the cake.I need to find Eric."

I pretty much talked to myself out loud.

I heard a deep sigh from behind me.

"I'll be fine. Go find my son. And Jade don't let him do anything stupid. He needs you now."

was all Godric said.

I bowed my head down in agreement and glimpsed at him. He was silently waiting for me to answer.

"Aye. I'll come for you later. Be alright. Promise me you'll be ok." I told Godric, reaching and taking his pale hands into mine, holding them as if  my dear life was hanging by them.

He smiled the smile that was so kind , I missed this side of him. I really missed him.

"Ok let's go find the crazy-pants Viking. Grab your dose of vervain man." Daniel said to him and threw him a pack of vervain. Godric looked at me and caught the pack letting go of my hands, my hands fell down in each side of my torso.

I stared at Godric like I was trying to make something out but in vain. He kissed my hair and grined, my thoughts started running then and I begun moving after Dani, who was already walking.

Some hours ago in Compton's Mansion

Bill's POV

I was reading an old book, sipping my delicious tru blood when Jessica stomped right in banging the door closed hastily after her with a noisy thud. Her working apron came flying next to my feet on the floor.

After a minute she came and sat across me on the couch.

I sighed deeply

"What's the matter now? What is all this mess for?" I asked my mad progeny directly.

She ceased to answer right away so I opened my mouth to ask again.

"I worked more hours cause Sookie called in sick and I have boyfriend drama. This new girl Jade or how she is called is so freaking hot. Every guy is after her, even Lafayette says so. I'm kind of envious and Jason wants her too. Grr." was her quick and fiery reply. I was stunned.

"What? Is Sookie alright? And ok she is special indeed. Since when are you into Jason anyway?"

I let out confused , Jessica had that merit confusing the living shit out of me, that  was her specialty.

"I didn't say I was into him. And not you too. She is weird and stunning. I can't even...Agh... Sookie was also envious because..." Jessica was about to complete her sentence when the doors opened and Nan Flanagan came right in. The burden of my life was here. No words could confine how much I hated her guts.

"Hello mister Compton, as the king of the state of Louisiana, you are the one I need to contact for a serious matter. Shall we speak in private please?" the nasty bitch said sitting on my couch feeling like home. As much as I hated her I needed to be professional.

"Jessica leave us alone." I addressed my intolerable progeny.

"But I could help." Jessica protested.

"Leave now Jessica." I stood up and told her. She was gone immediately.

"Good handling of the baby vampire Bill." Nan praised.

"Let's get to the point of your pleasurable visit my dear. What is it?" I insisted pacing the room.

She greeted her teeth

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you couldn't wait for me to leave. So it is the situation about the sheriff of area five. Northman is secretly selling V and that's a crime. He gave money but is that all we want? Since I know you highly resent him and taking into account you are the king of the area you have a say here."

I stopped and looked at her. This was my chance to get rid of him once and for all. Sookie will be mine.

"I think facing the true death would be a nice punishment." I told her boldly.

She froze then talked

"Don't you consider it a bit extreme? I mean he is a hot hustler after all."

I laughed

"I don't think it's any of my concern how sexy you find him.He committed a crime among our community and as the head here that's my say. We have to ask the authority members but he must be informed that he needs to pay. Right Ms Falangan?"

I insisted folding my hands on my torso.

"I was only trying to lighten the mood. So I'll be contacting the authority. And I'll also let him know that he is condemned. Even if the authority rejects your choice of punishment for him he is not going to be left alone."

Nan informed me curtly.

"You are right. So go on and let me know of the results. But please let me offer you a drink to pay our respects to the former sheriff of area five since you know he'll be gone soon."

I said laughing out loud. I heard a thud outside but didn't pay much attention.

Eric's POV

It's morning and I am hidden behind the tainted windows of my secret house... waiting sucks. Jade left to find Godric. I still don't know how to feel about him being a ghost and having messed up with my life that much. Not knowing why gets on my nerves even further. Just in a matter of months my life came upside down, all because of Jade. A woman that affects me that much is dangerous and yet I would gladly drown in that kind of danger.

My entire existence is a queue of unending problems that I always came over. Now I was puzzled. What could be behind all of this, who could give me answers?

Suddenly my phone rang , the caller was Pam. 

I stood up and picked up. Before I had the chance to ask what she wanted, I heard her sobbs from the other line.

"Eric... You must leave as soon as you can, they are going to come after you." She screamed frantically.

"Who are they?The aliens?" I tried to joke around but it was no use.

I knew..

"Eric..Stop it. The authority...Bill fucking Compton called to say that they want you to meet the consequences of your actions by meeting the true death.You must leave the country."

Pam let out sadly. She seemed consumed by grief already.

I punched the wall and it almost came crushing down.

"No you stop it Pamela. You've known me all this time. Do I come across as someone that would flee , someone that would run away from his problems or his enemies? No way in hell. I'll face them all. Just not now. I first have to mind my business, that is finding Jade. You take care. I'll come and find you and behead any bastard that even tries to touch you. Puss puss min kara.(kisses my love)"

I told her and hang up frustrated.

I paced the house till it was finally night outside. I let my sense of  smell take over and I rushed to go and find Jade. I need her more than ever.

I swiftly got dressed in a black tuxedo and a white shirt. Jade had taken my black jacket. So that was my only alternative of attire. As formal as a dead man walking. Gonna attend my own funeral? Not before meeting her and telling her all I want to do and say to her...

Jade's POV

As I've been walking silently with my darling friend Daniel my thoughts were restless. How was Eric? Did he know that he was in such a fate? Damn! I will make it all go away. I need to comfort him. As we were walking I tripped over a rock and fell down on my knees. I need to stop thinking about it or I'll go mad.

Daniel gave me his hand.

"Thanks Dani. So what's the vervain all about?" I asked him in an effort to break the stream of thoughts flooding my head constantly.

"You're the most welcome. Oh Godric needs it to make the pain he feels go lighter. It's actually a medicine of some kind. I'm glad I found it." he let out kindly.

As I smiled standing up I felt air around me moving quickly.

In front of me stood Eric in all his glory attired in a black tuxedo. His features dark and his skin pale under the moonlight.

"I finally found you."  Was all he said as he stared right through me with his pale blue orbs.

"No hello for me glorious viking?" Daniel teased from behind me.

I glared at him and he walked a little further to give  me and Eric some space.

"How are you?" was all I could possibly utter right now. My legs like jello.

"Jade. Listen I'm condemned to meet true death soon. And I'm not pretty sure how to handle this on my own right now." 

Eric said and all I did was take him in a tight embrace.

"We will find a way to get out of this situation." I told him in a muffled way as my face rests on the crook of his neck.

He pulls back and still holds me in arms length

"Only a miracle can save me. However, I won't be a coward and flee. I'm a warrior and I will always defend myself in my battles love."

Eric confessed to me with the most radiant stare I've ever seen. Then he moved on saying

"There is one thing I'd regret not doing before I meet the true death, my true ending. And that would be not making you completely mine Jade." 

Before I was able to comprehend his words he kissed me on the lips hungrily.

"Hmm get a room guys. And I guess you have some kind of a ritual to attend? Ok get going there before you get lost into your wood fantasies." Daniel remarked from afar.

Eric glared at him and rolled his eyes.

"Yes we should find the temple." I told them.

"I can get you there." Daniel said and we both shook our heads indicating yes. Daniel ran forward and signaled for us to follow him. He was giving us space to talk. 

I closed my eyes and I was still able to see where Daniel was taking us. Without wanting it I invaded Eric's head.

A vampire's life is said to be infinity but in situations like this one ,time seems rushed and it's scary. Scary that you might lose someone you love. So now running with speed a thousand times faster than a human can perceive the velocity of light seems still.I feel free and right then Eric takes my hand in his strong hold and we run together.

As I opened my eyes Daniel smiled and left and I stood outside of the haunted temple. Eric besides me.

I let go of his hand and walked inside.

The marble floors and the white walls seemed to transmit a sense of purity. It smelled as Eric, of musk and strawberries. There was a fountain in the middle that was dry. And a marble king sized bed in the corner. Godric used to live here years and years ago. And right now I was here with Eric. My life seemed rushed and defined right now and it was strange ,almost bringing me in the brink of a vertigo.

Eric sat down on the marble bed and took off his jacket. While I was embracing mine. Well his leather jacket that I had borrowed earlier.

Eric stood up and approached me

"You know. You bewitched me. Before meeting you if they asked me to meet my true ending I'd say ok make me. But now it's something more, I need you , I want to be a part of your life. I want to make you happy. And I know that all this mating thing and rituals seems crazy. I realize how you feel. It's unfair and stupid that we had a fate prearranged for the both of us. But I assume that even if it was not that way I would find you and I would make you love me at some point. You know it's the strange feeling that I feel like I have been knowing you forever." he let me know.

"But maybe I did. I am a witch after all. But you are going to make it through this Northman you always win. How does it come that way. What are your tricks?"

I asked him through fire and fury. How could he possibly be so cool when he was about to be executed soon.

He laughed hysterically 

"Northman again? Why are you mad at me now Jade? Do you assume I'm not mad and anxious of my future as a living dead or a dead dead guy? I am ,but I mostly care about you. We need to go on with this ritual. But scratch that.I care about no ritual, I need you I have been needing you since the day I first dreamt of you. And as I already said not getting you is going to be my greatest regret."

he told me his eyes penetrating me with their intensity.

"Then come and take me what are you waiting for?"

I coyly told him smirking.

He sighed and made a move forward, I took a step back.

"I intend to do that. Are you running away from me baby? It seems like tango. And I fail miserably at dancing. Will you make a guy with this height dance. Really?" he mocked me and took a step closer to me.

He thought I would step back but I stepped right into him and yanked his golden hair at the bottom of his head. Harshly bringing his mouth against mine. He growled and welcomed my fervent kiss opening his mouth and sliding his skillful tongue inside mine. His hands found their way on my waist and before I knew it he had removed my jacket and tossed it across the room.

I let his smooth hair and took hold of his shirt, bringing him even closer to me, if that's even possible considering our current position.

Eric pushed me all the way till I touched a wooden old wardrobe with my back. He entrapped me there and pulled back staring at me with dilated eyes.

His strong arms flexing and unflexing holding me entrapped between his body and the wardrobe. He attacked my neck with small kisses travelling all the way to my cleavage.

My moan was so loud that I bit my lower lip to suppress it.

"Shhh ... don't tell me you got tired, I'm only getting started. They'll have to wait for me to be over with you first to kill me." he said and I huffed.

Out of blue I slapped him hard across the face.

"Stop talking like a dead man walking. I'm over with this self pity!! You are gonna make it."

I regretted doing that but oh well. He didn't even flinch.

"They'll have to wait for me to be over with you first to kill me and that's probably never gonna happen. Cause I'm kinda spellbound with you little witch. And I'm not talking like a loser. I'm only being realistic. But don't worry about that princess cause you are mine tonight and I'm mad for that slap. How may I punish you?"

he seductively informed me making me warp my legs around him as he lifted me up hugging my slim waist. I felt so fragile next to him. Of course that was not true considering my strength but feeling like a jello every time I looked at him didn't work to my benefit obviously.

"Good to know you still have your temper , since you'll need it. I have some ideas of how you can punish me. But you already have your own so let it be. Put the game on baby."

I teased him coyly once again and he smirked in an almost evil way.

"You little tease , you're gonna get me rough. Watch it."

He replied and blurred throwing me down on the floor and coming on top of me , putting his hand under my head before it touched the ground. The next minute his lips find mine and he kisses me so intensely that my lips bleed once more. I lick my lips once he lets go. And I bit the lower lip of mine seductively.

"Stop doing that Jade."

Eric asks me frustrated.

"Doing what?"

I answer deciding to play it indifferent.

"Let your lip , stop biting it, it makes me lose it and I'll go down on my plan to tease you, it makes me want to take you instantly and I obviously don't want that."

he said looking serious.

" Stop planing,start doing, I want you in every way I can have you. Teasing is a torture for the both of us do you really want to go through with  it any longer?"

I  impatiently said to him ,standing up and looking directly at him.

Eric stood up too. As he was dumbfounded I pushed him on the marble bed, he fell with his back and he opened his eyes even wider in anticipation.

I took a step back and slowly took off my red dress, until I was only wearing my underwear.

Eric put his weight on his elbows and starred at me as if I was his prey, growling.

I smirked his way , I walked closer to him and climbed on top of him I teased him bringing my knee between his legs and touching his manhood gentely with it. What surprised my was his evident erection. I blushed. He groaned in anticipation. I chuckled lowly and sat on top of him, my legs straddling his waist. I bit on his ear and swiftly retrieved his white shirt, leaving him half naked.

He pressed our bodies closer together and my core was touching his manhood. A throaty moan escaped my lips. If that was the effect he had on me now I don't wanna know how lost I'll be soon...

I leaned in to kiss him and he tackled me, putting me under him. Mark my words Eric Northman is a man that wants control. Not that it bothered me really.

"Enough with teasing Jade. I'll lose it if you go on. I like to be in control and I carve for it now, for you nonetheless!"

Eric said and slid his tongue into my mouth , diving so deep that my jaw ached from the impact.

And he kept on kissing me for how long I can not possibly tell. As I opened my eyes and he pulled back to kiss my now naked torso I was dumbfounded and he smirked like a five year old boy that made a trick. WOW. He  is crazy. He nibbled on my breasts and I was on the verge of coming undone already. He is a pro and I'm losing it. Hell!

"I thought you said no teasing mister!"

I told him my eyes burning like fire.

"Did I now? Haha maybe I changed my mind."

He mocked me sucking on my navel.

"Take off your trousers Eric.Now!"

I said and didn't realize it came out that way.

He chuckled manly

"Is that a command of some kind captain?"

He let out laughing.

But he took off his belt and sat on his knees still straddling my hips.

He took my hand and put it on the fly of his pants.Slowly I unzipped his pants and slid them down his legs and he kicked them off his legs.

I put my hand on his toned belly muscles that could take anyone's breath away.

He was caressing my chick when I sucked on his collarbone and he moaned deeply.

He tilted my head so I could look at him in the eyes and kissed me slowly this time licking my lips on the way. He finally pushed me on the bed in a laying position, towering me. He pulled me by the ankles until I was laying there beneath him. His hands still on my ankles massaging them . Before I knew it he reaped off my thong and I was now fully naked. A smirk played on the corners of his lips and he pulled my legs so they were tightly wrapped around his waist. He came as closer as possible to me and started kissing my chicks until he reached my collar bone. 

I took hold of the silk white sheets. He rocked his pelvis towards me. The sneaky bastard! He knew he was driving me bonkers. I needed him to fill me. It was pathetic how much I needed his everything now. 

I moaned again as he moved teasingly against me, only his boxers separating us.

"Please Eric."

I let out lowly.

He whispered into my ear

"Please what baby? Tell me. We need to be verbal with each other." he still teased me.

"I want you to..." I was telling when he pinched my boob. I groaned loudly in pleasure.

"You want me to take you Jade?" he asked out of breath. Good I was not the only one consumed.

"No. I don't want you to take me Eric." I seriously added looking at him. He froze.

"You don't?" he stupidly asked.

"No I don't want you. I f*cking need you to f*ck me hard right now.I need it so badly that it makes my muscles ache." I told him honestly. 

His answer was a growl and the most intense stare he ever gave me. He immediately took off his boxer and pushed my thighs further away from each other.

His shaft's size left me lightheaded. 

He positioned himself in my entrance and he whispered in my ear

"It's gonna sting a bit. Hold on me for the best ride of your life baby." he coyly added along with a smirk and a wink.

I blinked and put my hands on his shoulders holding tight.

He pushed his shaft into me and slowly retrieved. He was being extra soft with me. After six strokes he finally pushed roughly into me and completely filled me. I growled scratching all the way down his back. He cursed under his breath of course being Eric. He peaked up his pace and banged me. I suspect he is still letting me get used to him. I moved my pelvis in sync with his. He arched his neck to look at me never stopping his work into me.

He smiled down at me and kissed my chick sweetly. I sucked on his carotid straight on his neck and he moaned deeply matching my own moans.

"Are you up for more Jade or have I tired you up?" he teasingly told me almost halting.

I grimaced and whispered into his ear.

"I recall asking you to f*ck me hard. Maybe you are the one that gets easily tired Eric"

was my remark.

He glared down at me.

"Cheeky cheeky little woman.I'm gonna finally teach you that lesson after all." he told me and yanked me over making me lay on my belly, pulling my hands over my head.

His hands travelling from my thighs to my waist and on my breasts,

"Grab your ankles baby, after that you won't be able to sit straight for days." he whispered as he roughly entered my core from behind. My mouth surely formed an o. He moved in a blur inside and out of me countless times.That's all the fuss about vampire love making after all. Not exaggerating at all may I add.

"Eric yes harder! F*ck!" I screamed and he grinned.

As I was about to come he stopped and pulled out. He let go of my arms and hugged me with one arm around the waist making me bend to four on the bed. He is a tricky son of a bitch. Gr. 

"Are you ready for round three love?" he asked me caressing my butt.

I shook my head yes unable to answer.

"Answer me Jade."

he asked  me.

"Do whatever you want with me, I'm yours for tonight.Body and soul, you own me for now." I let out. I trusted him with my life so be it.

He let out a sound of surprise.

"Ok then. Relax, cause I'm gonna go hard on you baby." he claimed and the next thing I know...is his hands seperating my legs further and resting on the behind of my bent knees.

"I'm yours too Jade always." he whispered so silently I almost didn't hear it.

He quickly penetrated my womanhood and f@cked me so slowly it was tormenting, then after ten thrusts he spanked my butt. He spanked me twenty times and then he took hold of my boobs and started really riding me vampire style. I mean so quickly that my core felt burning from the friction.

We both came together and he turned me around and pulled me on top of him, hugging me tight to him. He pulled the blankets on top of us. After some moments he broke the silence.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you in any way? I know the spanking was a bit off the edge for your first time but... I'm really not used to that. I'm glad I am your first man ever." Eric told me sincerely.

"Shut up. I'm more than fine, I'm perfectly fine. And for your information no it didn't hurt me. I loved every second of it. And I love everything coming from you. You are my first and last and only man. Satisfied?" I told him smiling like a child.

"Satisfied tiger." he claimed caressing my shoulder.

"I'm not ..yet." I let out of blue.

"What do you want little cheeky one huh? How can I satisfie your needs Jade?Do tell me." he seriously asked me.

I leaned into him and whispered seductively grabbing his manhood

"I want to ride you Eric." was my slutty reply.

"Proceed then love." he smiled as I positioned him between my legs and started riding him quickly.

Eric took hold on my waist to keep me steady but I used every ounce of vampiric velocity to bring him to the edge of his seat.

"        I always wanna do bad things with you" I announced.

"How bad do you want it Jade?" Eric told me as he c*mmed into me.

I showed him my fangs and he smirked.

"Haven't seen those in a long while love." he said and sucked on each one.

He showed me his and then he became serious 

"I want to taste your blood." I told him and he tilted his neck so I could do so.

I sank my fangs into his neck and sucked a little blood , it tasted better than anything I've ever drank. Ever. My body felt in flames in a positive manner. Then I laid on the bed and he sank his fangs on my thigh taking some of my blood too. He came up and kissed me letting me taste my own blood. He was glowing in an unnatural way he seemed radiant and sexy as ever. The ritual was over we have mated properly. There are only two ways to find out. 

I took my silver cross from the floor and took his hand in mine

"Do you trust me Eric?" was my question.

He grabbed the cross and he was not burned by it. My silver cross didn't affect him.

"Silver doesn't affect me anymore?"

he asked dumbfounded as a child. 

"You are my true mate, it's almost day ,do you trust me enough to walk outside with me."

He chuckled,

"I would die for your smile. You have me that spellbound. Now let's rest a bit little monkey and we can dream of the sunrise that will come soon!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.9K 35
With a loose-limbed naturalness, she conveys naiveté, intellectual curiosity, and romantic yearning. Eric Northman shows the unassuming Tara Thornton...
43.7K 1.4K 18
Godric does not meet the sun. He moves to Shreveport and tries to answer the mysteries of Bill Compton and what Sookie is. Along the way he gets dist...
603K 13.9K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
229 0 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...